SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

update. I had a feeling George would be a little confused. I hope Pat has straightened it all out in his mind. Added more incentive, saying MM could pay for pageant expenses in cash, if he gets up there. I hope we have enough cash with us next week. Smile
Quote:
On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 9:18 PM, george ob1
Att.Pat Cr0ckin,
Thanks a lot for your mail but i wonder you are saying two different things
with Mr.R@ndall Oldm@n as you can see what Mr.R@ndall told me as i include
below.
Please let me know ,have you arranged for event location,security and
personnel at Yankari national park as i feel you are refering to?
i stay in Lagos and i taught Mr.R@ndall wants me to arrange for the event Big
show in Lagos ,please answer me in time because i have already promised
Mr.R@ndall to furnish him with expenses of the show in Lagos including
location ,security and personnel as he asked me to do for him.
Kindly keep me updated soon
Pr1nce George Ob1

=====
from Patricia
to george
bcc Randy
date Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 10:01 PM
subject Re: The Big Show

Dear Pr1nce George Ob1,

I'm sorry for the confusion. We don't want to arrange a beauty pageant
for Yankari. We just want to talk to you in person at Yankari about the
\details of the Lagos Pageant you are arranging for us, and pay your your
quarterly agent salary. We can also possibly have the expense payment
for the Lagos show ready for you to pick up in cash as well, if we can all
iron out the details of all the expenses. We want your Lagos show to be
a success, and we know that money has to be arranged to fund such a project.

Our stay in Yankari was arranged months ago, but it has given us a great
opportunity to meet and pay your salaries due you, and help you get started
quickly and well prepared for your future at Moosechuckle Modeling. Our
meetings with clients occur on a regular basis all over the world to give
proposals, sign contracts, do marketing photo shoots on location, etc. and
we will be in Nigeria next week.

I hope this has answered your questions, and I'm looking forward to our
meeting next Saturday.

Warmest Regards,

Pat

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^@ BluthBanana - looking forward to whatever certificate the lad produces!^Smile

@ Slaphappy, thanks! I feel like flying myself now. Meet you there next Saturday!

I´ll look for something to write to the boys later tonight and edit it in then.

EDIT 1 Mail in from George.
Quote:
Dear Mr....I am quite thrilled with the information i got from you asking me to prepare for your arrival and hosting the most popular event like the beauty pageant show in Nigeria,honestly is another honour on breaking new grounds and i bet you will feel that greatness and opportunity that enhance business relations in Nigeria. you are welcome in advance.
Regards your coming on saturday i am already making contacts to get to the actual costs of the event location ,security and personnel as you already mentioned ,even as my remunerations plus my guaranteed agent´s salary and starting a new office under m00seknuckle here in Nigeria promised i am fully charged for greater and successfull partnership with you. every arrangement will be on ground soon and you will hear from me O.K
Nigeria is a very big business opportunity and future prospects very conducive...........GEORGE 0BI

Good Smile you have a great business attitude. - Of course George knows that agents have to travel a lot...

I´m having a good feeling about him Smile Maybe for this Benin lad, can 55C do a shuttle pickup point in Lagos? I´d like at least this lad to travel Smile

EDIT 2 He also sends this to my other address.
Quote:
IP: 41.191.85.45 41.191.85.45 Benin*
Subject: RE: From Prince George 0bi

Dear
please i refer to the mail below which i received from Pat. Cr0ckin kindly go through it and get back to me please i am staying in lagos and i taught you want the show in Lagos.

Kindly give me a more clear directives because you request that i help you to negotiate the show locationsecurity and personnel as you said it is on coming saturday which is already down.

I need to urgently hear from you before it is too late.

From Prince George 0bi

Lagos? Does he have a contact person there?

EDIT 3 Damn, accidently sent him my script "we really need the application", which of course is nonsense, he sent it in 3 weeks ago. So I´ll send him the "employment contract" so that my emails makes sense.
Then it´s time to get the tickets for him I suppose Smile

Slaphappy, I have a feeling we could get him to Lagos tomorrow NEED UR ADVISE URGENTLY

EDIT 4 Sent him this as for now; attached the Empl. Contract
Quote:
Dear George,

I forgot to attach the 2 pages of your M00seknuckle Modeling Employment Contract to my other email.

It serves as proof that from today on, you are a fully employed M00seknuckle Talent Agent for Nigeria.

We are having dinner at our hotel right now, I´ll be back with more information.

Basically, we need just a list of your to-be-expected expenses you´ll have with setting up an upperclass stage show in your place of choice in Lagos. You will receive your agent salary in cash money at our meeting in Nigeria soon. I have it here with me already, it is just a little more than 20,000 $, I just need a short list of your expenses, like lightning, security for the show, rent of the place etc., I don´t need that list for myself but for our investors, just to show them that Mr. George 0bi is indeed having detailed plans on how to achieve success for M00seknuckle in Lagos, Nigeria.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Don´t forget to print out the Employment Contract as this will be serving as your identification before you´ll receive the "M00seknuckle Agent Badge" (inside the envelope I´m having prepared for you.)

Have a safe journey, Yours sincerely,

EDIT 5 Reply in.
Quote:
Dear Mr.R O....Regarding the application forms ,i had on the 22nd of July sent you the applications.

However i have re-attached the aplications to this,kindly verify and confirm if they are ok.

As i await for further inforation from you i will immediately download the contract form you sent and fill as required.

PRINCE GEORGE 0BI

He is more eager than Thankgod and Ubah together (and JohnK when he was young and wild)

EDIT6
Quote:
Att.Pat Cr0ckin,

Thanks for your immediate response and also clearing the issue.It is ok.I will be in Yankari on saturday the 29th of August as scheduled.At the moment i am compiling the actual estmates to ensure a smooth and successful beauty peagent in Lagos in september or october.I will definitely get back to you very soon.

Prince George 0bi

Oooooooooooooobi you rock Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Pat Cr0k1n rocks, Frumpy! Thumbs up Wink

How many times do I have to tell you??!! "You gotta think big."
I don't want to hear any more, "I at least want him to cross a border and go 100 miles to Ladtown..." That's crap, especially for a quality lad like this, and I told you the goal was Yankar1 for these bois. Yankar1 P@rk 55C would be a first for a lad, and I'm confident that George and maybe Darlington will come through for us. Don't you want to see if elephants and babboons like lads carrying peanuts in their pockets? I sure as hell want to find out. I think that we have also run out of chocolate bars at the camp. Maybe George will be a good boi, and pick up a case of them for us. And Tampax for Pat, too? Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love reading this thread Very Happy

Glad to hear BB's on board. Thumbs up

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ ALIVE - Thanks for your dedicated reading! Very Happy We will send your Official M00sie Fan Club Membership Card, baseball hat, and Official T-Shirt via A. S. S. courier direct to your nominated address immediately. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I´m having a good feeling about this guy Very Happy
Email to Randy (same to Pat):
Quote:
Good day Mr.,
Thanks for the news that i am now fully employed M00seknuckle Talent Agent in Nigeria,The news huried me to opening a champaigne in celebration along with members of my family and i promise more dedicated services to lift the future prospects of M00seknuckle Modelling in Nigeria where business opportunities abound. I promise also to be a leading light in achieving the goals of M00seknuckle modelling in Nigeria .It is ok.I will be in Yankari on saturday the 29th of August as scheduled.
Please i expect to get the remaining 2 pages of my M00seknuckle Modeling Employment Contract ,you promised to send soon.
As i am preparing to join you in Yankari on the 29th of August this weekend,please bring all neccessary informations if any now.
i will not cease to thank you and the management of M00seknuckle for the wonderful package for me especially $20,000.00 + you are coming with it at the Yankari show.
i am really induced to turning up the success of the great company to a higher level in Nigeria and indeed Africa , again kindly confirm you received the 10 completed employment forms i sent on saturday to you,previously i sent them on 22nd of July though you you did not get the forms ,please confirm all are with you now .

At the moment i am compiling the actual estmates to ensure a smooth and successful beauty peagent in Lagos in september or october.I will definitely get back to you very soon.

Prince George 0bi

So this means we don´t even need the Jos shuttle bus? Very Happy It belongs to the package...or should I better not mention this unless he makes "problems"? So the "expensive bus tickets" would be straw no.1 ... straw no.2 , if needed, would be tickets from Abuja til Yankarl...straw no. 3 Lagos-Yankarl. How about that?

And M0ses Armstrong introduces himself to Randy very informally, after I have introduced myself to him.
Quote:
Hello Randy,

How is your weekend, Yea that is cool, i am happy to know, I will get back to you when i need your help.

Thanks.

Moses.

Shall I send him the application script then? We haven´t his one yet.

EDIT My reply to George 0bi sent:
Quote:
Dear George,

While I´m expecting your filled employment contract, please take a look at our meeting point :

LINK

We have found the S1mba S4far1 C4mps as an excellent place for photoshoots and we are currently organizing a troup of about five photographers and jimmy-jib-operators to be accomodated there, too, in addition to a few international sponsors and our agents of 2009, making you a valuable addition. We would like to introduce you to influential customers there, whose products are aimed at the North America, Australian and Japanese markets, and also to a few local wholesallers. This dinners (you will be our guest for the whole weekend) will setup the timetable of photo locations for the spring season 2010, for which we will be expecting your input, too. We will not only be supplying you with the cash and refunding of your beauty pageant, we will also take care of all the expenses that your planning this interesting event will bring along.
You need no special preparation for Yankari for Saturday. Just be there in time, introduce yourself to the M00seknuckle staff, shake hands with a few people, accept your M00seknuckle Talent Agent Badge, and your sealed envelope with the 20,000 $; on top of that, some additional funding for equipment (photography, digital cams, PR material, car rental...) that you might need as an agent, also a laptop with the M00seknuckle Logo, since you will be traveling a lot in future and models need to know who they are dealing with. This will also give you extra self-assurance when hiring (and firing) young aspiring models who sometimes will be doing more special service than just photography. Especially their mothers are sometimes hard to handle.
Do not worry about these things now, we at M00seknuckle are all sure you are going to be a valuable addition to our staff. Nigeria is a fascinating nation and I am glad that God has sent you to us.

Best wishes, Randall

Do I even know what I´m talking about? Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks very promising, well done.

now onto todays updates for our lad Armstrong.

on friday, jeremy received this email from him

Quote:
Hello Jeremy,

How are you doing, thanks for the understanding, someone contacted me on your behalf but i did not know him well, he did not tell who is he and what he wanted from me, clerify this for me, here is what he wrote:

Hi there Sir,
J3remy contacted me from this address:'[email protected]', and told me to write to you about this business.What do I need to do?
A nudist has no reason to fear a pickpocket.
Chao
R@ndall 0ldman.

not really sure if he was caught by mistake in Frumpy's web of deceipt, I hoped this email will help reinforce our need for security. Laughing

Mr Moses

I hope you are well, I am not sure where that email was sent from, it appears to be one of our managers old email addresses. We recently reconfigured our security protocols as many of our accounts were compromised. That email address could very well be one of them.

I am sure Emily explained to you our new security upgrades? I will say, you are not to reply to any email that is not from Jack, Mr White, Emily or myself. It is very important that any information we discuss is not shared with others our business is very competitive and if one of our competitiors were to contact our clients, the aftermath could be horrendous.

I apologize for any confusion and I know I can trust you.

Jeremy

will he buy it?

Quote:
Hello Jeremy,

Thanks for the email, I did not even reply the email he sent to me, i was waiting for your instruction because if there should be anybody that want to contact me, I will be alerted by either Mr. White, You, Mr. Jack or you, I really appreciate it, i am still working on the proposal, i will let you know when i get through with it.

Regards,

Amstrong

was there any doubt. and as a reminder, the date of the deadline is Sept, 7th, fingers crossed.

Mr Moses

Thank you for understanding my email. I hope your weekend was prosperous. I am delighted with your assurance that the proposal will be sent in time for client presentation. I informed them this morning and they are excited by this news. I assured them that we have a very aggressive agent working on it.

Please do not make my words invalid, I have placed much trust into you.

Jeremy

last week I remembered that armstrong hasn't yet provided his IDl0-t security validation photograph so emily sent him an email reminding him of the fact. he replies

Quote:
Good Day,

How are you doing Emily? I did not really mean that i can't produce what you requested for, i was just thinking that since you need a security validation of my indentity that the better way to clerify it is through my Ecowas citizen Passport but since you disagree with me and due to the rules and regulations of the company, i will produce is by saturday, I hope i have get cleared? try to understand me.

Best Regards,

Amstrong

saturday?

Mr Moses

I hope there has not been any troubles with you over this past weekend. I received your email and had reviewed your file, I must ask why such a delay with the security photograph? you assured me that I would receive it saturday and I arrive in the office to find that you did not do as you said.

I will remind you that delays in providing me the security requirements will delay all other aspects of your employment with the company. I am not sure how much clearer I can explain this.

Emily

correct me if I'm wrong, saturday has come and gone?

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or does he mean next Saturday?
Ok, I won´t contact him then for the application. It happened indeed accidently, you forwarded one email to me and I sent "script 1 " to his addy without realizing Randy is currently not working on his case Smile
Good explanation about the competition in this market Thumbs up

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no worries, it worked out nicely because he's been a bit unsure of the security photo. yours and my email should put him at ease.

it also seems he is working very hard for our Mr White Laughing

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to be an exciting week, looks like a rush of lads towards the ending summer season.

Here is the whole convo with B8ter´s Lad - he thinks receiving the form is enough.
Quote:
Very much interested thats me on photo

Quote:
sorry not intersted

Quote:
*i have agreed now to working with you.*
*Rgards*

Quote:
i have register is this number your berlin number

Quote:
*yes i have done everything thing please try and give me a call
+233542699935

Quote:
* i agree to act as an agent for your company*

Quote:
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA.
ACCOUNT NAME: AFOLABI - OLUBODE - AKINADE
ACOUNT NUMBER: 00105063201526
SWIFT CODE: STBGGHAC
ADDRESS : RIDGE ROAD ACCRA, GHANA
WEST AFRICA .

*WHEN YOU SEND YOU GET BACK TO ME TO LET KNOW.*
*THANK YOU.*

Quote:
what next again,ihavedoneevreything.

Quote:
when you are true you get back to me.

Quote:
but i have done with the form or did you have another form for me.

You can see he´s a pleasure to work with Rolling Eyes And, yes, piggy bank duely reported! Very Happy

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

armstrong is such a dim bulb, he's starting to irritate me.

Quote:
Hello Emily,

I am sorry for the delay on the photograph, i ahve already do the shooting of the photograph but my scanner in the office has a little problem, my engineer is coming today to rectify the problem, it will done unfailingly tomorrow, i am very sorry for the delay.

Regards,

Amstrong.

Rolling Eyes

Mr Moses

I appreciate your email and I can understand when equipment breaks. I will however remind you that it will take at least 4 weeks to produce your secure employee identification and without it any payments due to you will be delayed.

I am trying to help you with this but it seems you do not understand the importance of this issue. If I do not receive the information by close of business today your file will be delayed even further, there is nothing more I can do.

Emily

nothing to Jeremy, but jack receives an email from him

Quote:
Good Day Sir,

Thanks for the email, I also knew Mr. White is a very good person through the conversation we had, Yes i have started working on the proposal and i hope i get everything done as soon as possible, I will let you know when ever i need you support, thanks once again for the great offer.

Regards,

Amstrong

Jack also received 2 emails regarding the project with Bluth

the second one is as follows

Quote:
How was your weekend? I just want to be sure if you get my previous email, i will need seed fund to be able to meetup with the project given to me by the company, i thought you are in best position to tell this, present it to the board and get back to me if it's possible.

Regards,

Amstrong

did he just ask for money? Rolling Eyes

Mr Moses

I appreciate your work and I have received good reports from Jeremy and Mr White. I hate to comment on the developement portion of the company because it is not my area, but I would assume before the company gave you any 'seed money' it might be beneficial for you to actually do something?

You have yet to provide the proposal, you have not followed Emily's instructions regarding the secure employee identification and you have not provided any details regarding the expansion to Mr White. so then, please explain to me why would we pay you anything?

I certainly hope you are not following the same path you were on previously. Let me remind you Mr Moses, you asked to return to the company and promised things would be different. so far i am seeing alot of promises and not much follow through.

Jack

stupid lad

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great slap, Jack! Laughing
Meanwhile, our friend D@rlingt0n has replied to Pat's "Big Show" email.
He's traveling to Bauchi on Thursday! Very Happy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy
I told you, Frumpy, that we would have to be ready early for these two guys. It must have been the Early Bird quote. Wink
Trophy also enclosed. His list of expenses. Very Happy

Quote:
from d@rlington
to Patricia
date Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 6:49 PM
subject The Big Show

Dear Pat,

With this mail is attachment of the detailed expenditure to host a successful
beauty pageant.I will leave for Owerri to Bauchi on trans by Thursday and i
believe to be in Bauchi before Friday.

I will like the company to send me the details of the accommodation and the
phone number of the cab that will pick me up from the pack to the hotel.

Thanks in Anticipation,

0nu1gb0 D@rlington.
--
attachments: thebigshow.zip

Expense report:
http://www.4shared.com/file/127639770/e2e3dba5/note.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/127639743/50c7d9dc/note2.html
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Very Happy haha!
Quote:
Dear Mr....I have gone through your last mail detailing our meeting point and i am satisfied with every arrangement in it ,expect me there and on time too.I attatched the estimates of the Beauty pageant parade in Lagos for your information,it includes light refreshment at noon and minor incidental expenses there about.
Please confirm receipt O.K,
Have good time

Quote:
Good day Mr.,
Have you seen the estimates of the proposed Lagos beauty pageant parade i send to you,yes if the bill is too high at that reserved location you can instruct me to come down to a cheaper one where everything can boil down to about $30,000.00 and still at a good location,hope you are guided.
kindly give me mail to follow your views O.K
Have a nice day,

Some days are just grand Very Happy

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

absolutely brilliant. well done fellas, give em hell.

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah it is smashing right now Very Happy
Quote:
Thanks, DarIington!

This is sufficient enough to count as a valid proposition. Excellent work, as always!

We look forward to meeting you then!

Please find enclosed the confirmation from the S1mba Safar1 Camps Resort Y4nkari :
On Mo, Aug 23 2008 22:44:11 +0100, "s1mba safar1 group Itd"
<[email protected]> said:

> Dear Mister ,
>
> I am delighted that you have heard such good things about the S1mba
> Safar1 C4mps and the outstanding level of comfort that we strive to
> provide for our guests.
> We see you as a unique individual, and tailor make our safari and
> excursions to fit into your busy schedule, offering you a wonderful
> experience in relaxed yet luxurious surroundings.
>
> Therefore we are delighted to learn that you will soon be joining us at
> S1mba S4fari C4mp - Nigeria.
> Accordingly, your booking confirmation is contained in this email.
>
> You will be arriving 28th August, or 2 nights, single with
> bath/shower, paid in advance by P. Cr0kin.
>
> Please use print this email and present it for our complimentary shuttle
> bus service from Bauchi to the S1mba S4f4ri C4mp.
> During your transfer to the S1mba S4fari C4mp complimentary soft drinks
> and snacks are provided for your comfort.
>
> Our complimentary shuttle bus service will collect all guests outside

>
> at 3.45pm local time.
>
> It is important that you bring a copy of this email with
> you so that our driver/guide will be able to check your name against our
> expected guestlist.
> However, photo ID is not strictly necessary, and our company policy
> has recently been relaxed in this respect.
>
> Once again, we are delighted to welcome you, and trust that you will
> have a wonderful safari experience at
> S1mba S4f4ri C4mp - Nigeria.
>
> Best regards,
> b.R.
>

Slaphappy has found a real quality hotel in that one: Very Happy
some cool blog wrote:
will not go back
By A Yahoo! Contributor, 12/31/07
The service was terrible nearly all I dealt with were rude and unable to give a correct answer. food was not good. rooms were not clean and it had bugs. the people that run this hotel are not qualified.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this received today from the scamming little B*stard Aemstrong

Quote:
Good Day Emily,

How are you doing, i was attaching the photos when i got your email, i have sent you several pictures which shows my seriousness, choose from the below picture and get back to me, regarding the email you sent me previously, it means that i can't receive any fund till the security are through with the verification? let me know so that i can contact Jeremy and let him know that i will not be able to meet up with the proposal he gave to me.
I await your response.

Regards,

Amstrong

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Armstrong has been hard at work in our pursuit of opening an expansion office in Lagos.

Mr. White wrote:
Greetings Armstrong!

Excellent work in finding possible locations. Since I am not as familiar with Lagos State as you are I will let you decide which of the three areas would be best suited for a new M00seKnuckle Enterprises office. Based on the plot sizes you described to me I think we should secure nine plots arranged together in three rows of three. That should be sufficient for the new office, wouldn't you think?

However, if we cannot acquire property until we receive a certificate of incorporation we may have to wait a bit before that step. The first thing we have to do is to convince the M00seKnuckle Enterprises board of directors that our newest office should be built in Lagos. Usually our board of directors is very easy to convince, and if we can prove to them that we've researched the location and have an agent that is capable of overseeing the expansion they will grant us permission to begin filing the appropriate paperwork with that country (in our case Nigeria).

If you are willing to do this I will tell you exactly what we need to do to convince the board. Please let me know that you're willing to do your part and I will give you further instructions and will also begin writing up the formal proposal that I will present to the board.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work thus far, and I cannot begin to imagine the great things that are in your future!

Armstrong wrote:
Hello Mr. White,

How is you day? Well the best area which will be suitable for us is Lekki area and i will contact the property agent immdiately to secure 9 plot of land for the company but the company will have to act fast on it due to the other international companies are running to the area for establishment, I think the 9 plot is suficient for the establishment, Go ahead to convince the board of directors or you let me know exactly what i need to know, i am ready and willing to do my part at anytime, just let me know what to do, Mr. White let start working on it now.

Regards,

Amstrong

Mr. White wrote:
Hello Mr. Armstrong,

Thank you for your prompt reply. As I mentioned in my previous email I will be working on the report to present to the M00seKnuckle Enterprises board of directors. Having worked at this position for quite some time I know a bit about how they make their decisions. They don't like to have just a report with all words in it. Instead they also like to have some pictures to go along with the report. This helps to give them confidence in the project, meaning they need to have confidence in both myself and you.

Here is what you need to do to help me get the board's immediate approval. I need you to go to the site's future location at Lekki and dig a small hole just big enough so that if you stand in it the ground will be at your waist. Then have someone take your picture wearing a hard hat and holding a shovel. It would work even better if you had a sign in front of you that said "M00seKnuckle Enterprises." If for whatever reason you cannot do this at the site that we will purchase than you should choose a place that looks similar.

This may sound funny to you, but if the board sees that we a truly serious about this expansion project then they will approve our use of funds to buy the land very quickly and we can begin filing the necessary paperwork.

I will begin writing our proposal to the board and if you can get me those photos as soon as possible I will include them. Let me know if you have any questions on this project. As you said, we need to act fast to make sure we get the land we want.

Armstrong wrote:
Hello Mr. White,

How are you doing, I understand your coment buy it will be difficult for me to go a land which does not belong to me and dig a hole, you find an other means to get this, if i should try to do in any body's land, i will be charged to court and i don't want to involve myself in such a situation.

{... blah blah blah... information about incorporating in Nigeria...}

Regards,

Amstrong

Okay, so I told him he didn't have to dig a hole. But tell me what he's done incorrectly in the pictures he's sent me today:

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what an idiot Razz
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophies, Bluth and MG! Very Happy Too bad the lad can't spell the name of the company he works for. I assume he needs more company orientation training? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shovel?
Where is the shovel?
All I see is a handle, it could be from a hoe, rake or pitchfork.

Hard hat?
What is that thing on his head?
All I see is grandpa's fedora.

Sign?
Are those fold lines?
All I see is big piece of paper, not a real sign befitting a company such as yours.

This picture had 3 requirements and he couldn't get one of them correct.
I vote for major slap and re-do.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophies Very Happy and as far as I am concerned, I am convinced, let´s invest into this guy !

EDIT My email to Darlingt0n was opened in Virginia?!
readnotify wrote:
1st Open
26-Aug-09 at 12:08:13pm +02:00 (86%) Sterling, Virginia, United States

Tracking Details
Opened 26-Aug-09 at 12:08:13pm (UTC +02:00) - 14hours45mins36secs after sending
Location Sterling, Virginia, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (208¸89¸196¸244:1388)

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Bluth.

the scammy little turd must have gotten a new camera? today I find these in Emily's email

yesterday i was too tired to deal with this scamming POS, a good nights rest has given me the strength to address his issues.

in his message yesterday he said this
Quote:
let me know so that i can contact Jeremy and let him know that i will not be able to meet up with the proposal he gave to me

Emily replies

Mr Moses

I have received your security validation photos. I appreciate your timely reply to this issue and I have sent them off to our security department, I explained to them the importance of this and they assured me that they would do all that they can to return the identification badge to me as quickly as possible. I will contact you when I have received it.

Your statement about not being able to meet the client deadline is quite upsetting but I will not comment on my feelings, it is not my department. I will say that Jeremy has sacrificed his reputation so that you may be successful in the company. You will be the one to tell him of your decision because I will not be involved in that. I do know he is going to be very upset with you.

I wish you the best.

Emily

no message to jeremy today from armstrong, I guess he's afraid? I shall wait for him to contact me.

jack however does receive a reply to the slap

Quote:
Good Day Mr. Jack,

Thanks for the response, I have already apologize to both Mr. White and Emily for the delay and i told them everything will be done today, I am on it now, before they leave the office they will surely receive my email on their request.

I am so sorry for the delay it is just that things does not work the way it suppose but i have rectify every area.

Regards,

Amstrong

hmmm, no mention of his inability to provide the client proposal? good, now when the news breaks he not only upsets jeremy, but jack will be very upset Twisted Evil

Mr Moses

Thank you for your email, I am happy to hear that all things have been sorted and you are back on track. I do however have some important news. The deadline for the client proposal you were assigned to has been moved to September 3, 2009. I am sure Jeremy will contact you regarding this matter but I wanted to forwarn you so that you are not surprised by the news.

We are all very excited to see your work and rightly so I think, Mr White said you have been one of the best he has worked with thus far. Also, I am not sure if you know this but Jeremy has made quite a sacrifice to allow you this opportunity, in a meeting with the board of directors he gave his reputation with the company as a guarantee that you are an honest and hardworking man. So you see, all eyes are on you and any mistakes will cost Jeremy his career. I am not trying to worry you, but I thought you should know this information.

Take care my friend, we are all very proud of your commitment.

Jack

lets see him try to ignore the proposal deadline now.

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophies all around Very Happy

BB, that certainly is some prime location indeed Rolling Eyes

Quote:
...the best area...

...will have to act fast on it due to the other international companies are running to the area for establishment,

I think Armstrong looks a little like Freddy Kruger.

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^These pictures make a great Windows desktop background pattern Very Happy telling me I am a ten tee, white and green, yet looking honest and severe!

Nothing in from the boys all day.
After having talked to Slaphappy briefly, I sent this to Darl1ngton as Pat:
Quote:
Thank you, dear Mr. 0nuigbo.
Received and printed out.
We wish you a safe journey.
I´m asking Randy to send you the exact camp details.

Pat Cr0kin

, which he did yesterday.

Prince 0bi has not received the email MM has received from 55C confirming the booking, so, with a slight edit as to the bus stop (0bi has agreed to come to Yankari directly, so why to collect him at Bauchi? These 50 extra kilometres won´t hurt him.), same email as to Darl1ngton sent to Obi now, also with RN (because it´s fun).

We will interrupt this programme as soon as we hear any news Very Happy

I´m in fact expecting critical emails...where are you, what is your phone number, can you send money, we were rubbed, JohnK has told us you are fake...
They can! Everything is ready for these cases : Cameroon/SH´s SkypeIn number/no/bad luck/in fact J0hnK has cheated us, him being one of those nigeria connection email scammers, which is what Mike has said to Pat.

If at least anything happened right now... Confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic