SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Too funny!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little slap on the wrist from my lad...

Quote:
E-mail : [email protected]
[email protected]

Tel: +44 702 x06 9x50
Fax: +44 870 x95 4x07

Our Ref: 5464K2/71 Date: 25th August,2009.

Request Application For probate Order of Late Jur6en Kru66er's Inheritance.

ATTENTION: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

E-mail received and noted that you claim to have made payment to a certain Mr. G0mer to which I have no reason to disprove your claim.

However, was the account details I supplied you in anyway related to that of Mr. G0mer, because if you have forgotten, I am sure I still have the full details of that account and its beneficiary. Now, if as you claim you are in charge of your faculties how come it has been awfully difficult for it to register in your brain that we have no employee here at the Chancery by the name of G0mer? Please, like I said and maintain here you did not send any money across to us because we never gave you any account pertaining to anyone by the name G0mer.Besides, the amount you were asked to pay was never 10,000 USD but rather 1500 GBP or 2,950 USD which is its equivalent over there in your country.

For someone in charge of his faculties, it is a shame to be instructed to do something and then he goes outrightly wrong. I assume that you made payment as you claim because you said so, so I want you to also realize you sent that payment to the wrong person without doubt. If you desire to have your funds then go on and follow my instructions regarding payment for the probate fee otherwise you can jolly well kiss the funds goodbye.

Yours truly,
J@MES PETERS,
Probate Registry Department,
Chanc3ry D1vision,
Justice Ministry,London
United Kingdom.

LOL_sign

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as you claim you are in charge of your faculties how come it has been awfully difficult for it to register in your brain

Ooooh, that really hurts! Laughing
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
otherwise you can jolly well kiss the funds goodbye

I'm going to start saying that to my lads Laughing Laughing Laughing

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it is a shame to be instructed to do something and then he goes outrightly wrong
Nothing like that ever happens around here. Laughing

Quote:
1500 GBP or 2,950 USD which is its equivalent over there in your country.
Lad math. Rolling Eyes

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a little note of thanks from Chairman G0mer might help soothe his hurt feelings. Smile

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are very much in charge of your faculties. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bumsnacks
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or say that you had a faculty meeting and everyone was present except Mr. G0mer.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my current Lads is named Gume1 - seems tailor-made for a dollar chop.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The chaiman has sent his thanks for the $10000. Waiting for the insults to flow!

@Yastreb - is that an offer of teaming up on this guy? I am getting the feeling he is at wits end with me. Let me give him a little slack before reeling again.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Besides, the amount you were asked to pay was never 10,000 USD but rather 1500 GBP or 2,950 USD which is its equivalent over there in your country.

The mugu left $7,000+ on the table. It was freely available to him but now Mr. G0mer has chopped it. The Chairman is good at that. Very Happy Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic