SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 wheels or 4?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So are you a bike fan or a car nut?

I was a biker for 29 years, only giving up about 3 years ago. But I've not become a car fan, cars are just for lugging the shopping home, I can't get excited about cars. So I guess I'm still a biker at heart. I still check bikes over when I see them (usually passing me while I sit in traffic), and I still hanker after another bike (just don't tell the wife I said that).

So what about you good people - bikes or cars? Or something else?

'Go to hell..baboom' W@ll@ J0nes
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are an eltist sir.

What about Unicycles or Tricycles? Twisted Evil

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^OK, your Friday afternoon challenge is to post a picture of a motorised unicycle...

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about one of these? X-BOW made by KTM.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Alan B'Stard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ So does that make you a car fan?

It's a nice enough motor, but it's just another car. Bikes are still better.

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha!

BTW this is NOT photoshopped. Do the google. "Motorized Unicycle" and it pops right up.

Some sort of engineering Grad student developed this model, although there are others.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Alan B

Meh, neither really. My last car was a 07 Mustang GT, I have an 06 Buell 12x that I will probably trade in for Buell 1125cr this winter. I liked the car and I like the bike, but not really a fan of either. I could live without either and never miss them. Just don't ask me to give up my truck (nothing special, just an 89 Ford 1-ton). Wink

mrs_cuervo, on the other hand, wouldn't give up her Buell 12s for anything and wants to move somewhere that it never rains. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
mrs_cuervo, on the other hand, wouldn't give up her Buell 12s for anything and wants to move somewhere that it never rains. Laughing

It never rains at my house jose. Twisted Evil

Bikes all the way. I drive a car only when necessary.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bikes. I built this last month and saved $4K by buying it online. Its got Shimano XTR with carbon fiber jockey cage and clamps, carbon triggers, a carbon bottle cage, carbon Elixor hydraulic brakes, remote lockout 120mm Rockshocks, carbon cranks, stem, post and 345 gram tires. It also has a flat. Crying or Very sad

Edit to add: patched my tubes. I got thorned with 7 holes in the back and 4 in the front. I would normally just replace the tubes but I don't have 26x2 inch with Presta. I will have to carry two from now on and learned, if there's a thorn, don't pull it out until you get home.

Edit- Is thorned a word?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Segway IBOT

If only I could afford one ...

And the van to carry it in for longer distances.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a 650 cc dualsport I use for errands sometimes, and a little mild offroad stuff, and an old 1200cc sport standard that's a bit of a garage queen lately.

Bikes are mostly toys for me. I live not too far from some of the best twisty mountain roads in the US, and it's fun to ride them when they aren't cluttered with squids and hogs on parade.

Laughing

How about a monocycle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoKPdebrVOY

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
bofh
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey folks,

i like both but i am more the car guy. Currently i own a 1990 Opel/Vauxhall Corsa/Nova lowered, wider and louder with deadly 60 hp Laughing for fun and for work and a 2000 Opel Zafira with 147 hp for family transportation. I used to be member of a car club but with the family growing there's not much time left for the hobby.

My bike of choice would be a Yamaha R1 but i wouldn't dare to tell my wife, she would be very upset because she knows my driving style very well Twisted Evil

BOFH
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cars! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeep for hauling my crap around (keep my golf clubs and my hockey equipment in back regularly), and a bike to commute back and forth to work when it doesn't rain.

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 wheels bad
2 wheels good
3 wheels better

OK, so it's an old pic, and she's now lost her shine, but she's still MINE! Smile

http://members.419eater.com/~llamedos/Lomax_223.jpg

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best vehicle I ever rode in:

An eighteen-wheeler, too!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome car, llamedos! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Honda Sabre is much more fun to be riding than the car. But there's something about the A/C..... in south Texas summer, the breeze you get on the bike is a HOT breeze, not refreshing at all.

Jose wrote:
mrs_cuervo, on the other hand, wouldn't give up her Buell 12s for anything and wants to move somewhere that it never rains.

I can't get Mrs. K on a bike. I've suggested that she take the motorcycle safety course for a safe controlled introduction to riding, no luck yet. My next door neighbor is about to get back from a month-long motorcycle ride to Alaska and the Arctic Circle. Maybe he'll have some inspiring stories for her.

@Connie - I had NO IDEA that it a bicycle could cost so much that you could save $4K on one.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic