SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a difference a day makes, OK a few days make.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:47:17 +0000

Quote:

hello my dear.......... i am a man of 50 yrs... I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures.
I been to many places in this world...I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious.

I live with my son mike !.I love my son alot cos he is all i have for now and besides he is nearest to my heart. I have spent a lot of time alone for being widowed for 3years because I took a good look and did not like who I saw anymore so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and made sure the change was what is me. I have lived a very full life, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things.
I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever;
I am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-heated....I work in the U.S ARMY,as a Commissioner Officer(C.O) .I enjoy my Job a lot ,due its spent almost majority of my time but all the same i enjoy it.Well i will like to know more about you and see where the future will hold us to.Tell me more about you .

I would like to meet someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with..And share what's in your heart..To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,caring,laugh,cry and even share an smile with,who will love me and care a lot about mike !.My life is bright now and i will be very happy to here from you soonest .....have a nice and sweet day than .. or i will be happy if we can share contact to .

Then silence (deserves a few slaps) until

Sent: 24 August 2009 11:00:32
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:
Good morning. How are you and how was your weekend? First of all,allow me to apologize for not responding to your message expeditiously. I'm utterly flattered and the pleasure is all mine you chose to view,read,and respond to my personal profile. I've honestly been occupied with personal business and haven't allocated any time to relax and/or respond to your e-mail. I'm presently at work typing this correspondence. Formally introducing myself,my name is garrison. I'm 35 years age and I reside in the state of Lebanon,in the capital city of Laban. I'm presently single,although I've been married and divorced twice. I have one sons:Zachary,. I stand 6'2" tall. As you do,I also strive to maintain a healthy lifestyle via eating healthy and exercise. My present occupation is in the field of insurance. Later this year,I will be starting my business. My goal is to be a financial investment advisory and own a business. I'm not one to frequent bars and/or clubs. I prefer enjoying fine dining,fine wine,and/or listening to classical or jazz music to relax. I'm an avid sports fan,preferably basketball,baseball,and football. There are other sports I do enjoy watching but haven't had time to actually participate in them...... I play chess also. I've traveled abroad via the U.S. Navy. I've been to the Philippines,Malaysia,Hmong Kong,Singapore,and the United Arab Emirates.. Eventually,I'll travel and visit other countries overseas again. italia and France are the 2 countries I desire to visit most. I have a palate for authentic Italian cuisine and France Merlot. I haven't been to Africa but would love to visit. I was planning a trip to Ghana this year,but due to starting a new job this month,I won't be able to go. What city in Ghana do you live in? How long ago were you in the U.S. and why Texas? I know you pondering why I've been married and divorced twice and/or have a personal profile on line? My 2 previous wives and I weren't intellectually compatible..... There were characteristics missing from their persona,as women,I believe and thought all women possessed. Unfortunately,this wasn't true with them.. I have a personal profile on the internet because I'm questing to find someone completely different from any other woman I've met before. I'll explain in detail in the next e-mail. I hope you're having a lovely day and I anticipate hearing from you. May I see a photo of you?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people.

...and I've got one hand in my pocket... and the other one if flicking a cigarette...

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ El Sid clapping

Those are some unbelievable life changes he's made in the past few days. I like the second guy better. Particularly this part
Quote:
My 2 previous wives and I weren't intellectually compatible..... There were characteristics missing from their persona,as women,I believe and thought all women possessed.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

obviously schizophrenic Laughing
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply:

Quote:
Emmaamoo

Oh yes my sweet I can say you have never met anyone like me before I may look dim but I am very intelligent too, or is that a problem?

I have not sent him a photo YET

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now thats a kind-heated....lad. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Can't wait to see the next personality. clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic