SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was made. ^_^

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sinker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the standard "I need help getting my assassinated father's money" scam ( I think I got it from the surplus letter section. I'm not sure. Razz)

Quote:
My Dear One,

CRY FOR HELP

Greeting, You may be a little dismayed on this mail because of its unusual contents especially from a total stranger. Nevertheless, I would plead that you take the pain to study the mail before you draw your conclusion.

It is my pleasure to contact you for assistance. I am the daughter of Late Mr Collins Mooree, and I will be glad to go into a business partnership with you if you wish. My Late father Mr. Collins Mooree died as a result of political race during the political uprising in our country Ivory coast He was mysteriously assassinated by rioting youths who took the streets of our capital Abidjan which was revealed afterwards was plotted by his political opponents to eliminate him before our forth coming general election. i lost my mother when i was 19 years old, get back to me with your phone numbers and full contact to reach you on phone, this should be confidentail for security reason,

Earlier before my father's death, he informed me that he had Ten million, five hundred thousand US dollars ($10.5 M USD) in a trunk box which he deposited in a security company here in Abidjan, that he registerd it as a family valuable items for security reasons, for the intention of sponsoring his political campaign before he was suddenly assassinated. He informed me that he used my name as the next of kin when he made the deposit. Now I have decided to invest this money in your country since my father is no-more, i want to invest this fund in any where outside my country where it will be safe enough, mostly for security and political reasons.
I seek your assistance to get the money transferred to your country for investment purpose in your country.Also,I require your advice and guidance in the area of investing of this money and to further my education as well because I am a student. I will forward to you the full contact of the security company when neccessary,
I am willing to Offer you 20% of the total amount for your efforts/input in the course of rendering me this assistance when the money is secured in your hand.
Please contat me with my email address, [email protected]

Best regards. Yours sincerely,
Juccy Mooree

I hate these people. I decide to do a church bait using Shiver's script.

Quote:
Subject: RE: CRY FOR HELP
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 3:42 AM

Dear Miss Mooree,
Thank you so much for your very nice email. You sound like a very caring person, and I hope that God rewards your hard work appropriately and I am sure he will look after you and ensure you receive everything that you deserve. I will most certainly pray for you this evening and ensure my members do the same. I am sorry but in this instance I am unable to help you with your current predicament.

Please do note that my church gives yearly donation and financial help to the underprivileged, sick and needy every year. In total we give approximately $12 million a year to the less fortunate and needy of the world.
Sadly I am afraid that I am unable to help you at this time. You see the rules of my Christian ministry forbid members of my church from any business dealings personal, charitable or otherwise with people who are not part of our church or faith, so although I would normally be most pleased to help you, my hands are tied. I would like to help your very noble cause by sending a generous donation of perhaps $40,000 or $50,000 to help you to help others as you are trying. But because you are not a member of my church it is sadly out of the question. The rules of my ministry only allow financial help to others who are members of our faith and church.
Of course, if you were to go through the induction procedure and join our church then of course I could help you, and even send a donation for you to pass on to the less fortunate and spread the word of our church, but of course I do not and would not expect you to go through the induction procedure for our church because it requires a lot of commitment to our church so of course I can understand if you refuse.
So once more, I apologize that I cannot help you at this time, but I will pray for you this evening that you find the help that you require.
God be with you,
Father Brown

"She" doesn't bite.

Quote:
OK THANKS I HARD YOU ALL, I WILL NOT JOIN CHURCH I DO NOT KNOW, IF YOU CANNOT HELP ME, GOD WILL, I SERVE ONLY THE LIVING GOD
THANKS BE BLESS
JUCCY

I initially thought she just didn't understand.

Quote:
Dear Miss Mooree,

Perhaps you have misunderstood me. We at the Church of the Fisher King worship God, and take our name from the fact that Jesus told the disciples to be "fishers of men". We are no cult, and know in our hearts that one day He will catch us up, "hook, line and sinker", taking us to Heaven.

God be with you,

Father Brown

Still no bite.

Quote:
OK
THANKS AND BYE

Ten minutes later, I got this.

Quote:
I KNOW AND YOU KNOW ALSO

MY SPIRIT IS LOW TO CONTINUE WITH YOU G.MAIL GROUP,
AM SORRY I WILL LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE
THANKS AND BYE

I guess "she" had been baited before, or someone also used the same script with "her". Oops. ^_^

Closed lad accounts x3
Cellphone x3

Last edited by Sinker on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And as an added bonus, "she" may back off on real victims using gmail in the future.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know! I broke the combo. ^_^

Closed lad accounts x3
Cellphone x3
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep trying... lol Very Happy

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

MY SPIRIT IS LOW TO CONTINUE WITH YOU G.MAIL GROUP,

This is what makes it all worthwhile!

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's give a try from different account... Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone should tell her she better start offering more than 20% of the imaginary money.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ go on then show us how, just don't use gmail, maybe hushmail?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic