SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad tries to scam me with baiting tool - Sec Sh1eld!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted this in the "Secure transfers Modaility" thread, but I thought it was funny enough to post here as well. If the mods don't find it funny that I double posted, I'm sorry, and feel free to remove.

I tried the secure transfers modality on a lad. He logged in, answered about 20 questions (mostly copying and pasting garbage responses), then says "I got the money and sent the ATM card", which I thought was odd, I thought he would have bitched more.

Anyway, today,he sends me this:

ATTN: @lan Sh@efer,

I had it shipped last nite through the federal express delivery service but had a call from the senate house this morning as they demand a copy of the payment receipt for confirmation made by you so I gave them the print out from the website http://s3cur3pt.1nf0 and believe me they thought this was a good idea of having funds received and transferred so that asked that I put a call to the delivery company to stop the delivery as they believe you can cash your funds using the same mode of receiving payment. I have cashed $10,000USD from the ATM cash card and send it through http://s3cur3ptv.info so that you can receive it the way we confirmed your payment. Please note you will be asked some questions which you will need to provide answers to. I have sent it today at about 2:47pm EDT the access code is the same with the one used in sending payment 917262017554085749081250866323 As soon as you confirm this I will send you another $10,000USD.

Thanks for your cooperation on this matter.

Sincerely Yours,

Gr3gory Fr@sher

Oh no, you DID NOT just try to scam me with my own baiting tool.

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
kvasir
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

certainly has well above average english skills!

"My Darling, i don't want anything to happen to you because of me, this maybe that this people don't want to send this money, also this's the devil walker" -- R3becca
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why not double double cross him and chop your own dolla then send him an email from the choppas account Laughing

edit: just to be clear I meant chop the original transaction not his ficticious $10,000

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal

Last edited by Star A Star on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ sounds good to me

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How would the lad be able to give you a code?

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he read something here and found out how stuff works?

The other option is that he is wanting you to cash his payment? I'm not too sure anymore about the workings of those sites, but does the mtcn get sent to his e-mail addy? Maybe he's making you do the work so he gets his mtcn?

I hope I'm not talking utter BS

hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I failed to mention he sent me the same access code I sent him. He has no idea how this setup works, he's either lazy or figured out Im messing with him and just spit it back at me.

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's better. I was worried a lad had gotten access to the baiter side. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hoorah wrote:
I failed to mention he sent me the same access code I sent him.

So tell him he sent you the wrong access code. It's impossible that the access code would be the same. If he makes one up, you tell him it's not a valid code.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the access code is the same with the one used in sending payment 917262017554085749081250866323

This is the code the baiter used to the lad. The lad is too lazy to answer the questions, and is trying to make the baiter answer the Q's so the MTCN is released (but for the wrong value (not $10k) so will confuse the 'vic', but the lad can collect the original payment).

This is actually quite cunning of the lad.

So I suggest you "answer all the questions", "get the MTCN", and "cash it" asking where the rest of the $10,000 is?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ No need to quote the post right above you - JC

I suggest to slap him because of his laziness and liying....
If they tell me, to do it myself I always say that it works only in the receivers IP, only in the receiver area.... This almost always push them to do it by themselves

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic