SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Steve Will wants to buy my item

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Killing Some Time
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This scammer responded to something I had for sale.

[email protected]
Hi,
How r you doing? am new in herein just wanna know if this item is still available and in Good Condition,get back to me to let me know.
reply back asap.
steve
-----------------
Yes, that's why the ad says, "Great shape" and, "If the ad is up I still
have it."
-------------------
[email protected]
HI,
Thanks for the responce am really intrested in it, actually i
am purchasing the item for my cousin as a gift for her Birthday and my
mode of payment is through Certified Check,i will issue a Check to you
including the money for the Shipping and as for shipping don't worry
about the shipping cost,my shipping agent will handle so all i need you
to do now is to get back to me with your full name and address and your
phone number so that i can proceed with the sending of the Check.hoping
to hear from you soonest.

Thanks.
steve
217 609 4265
----------------------
My full name is Hershey Barr, my phone number is <phony number> address is 1313 Mockingbird Lane <address of The Munsters from an old TV show> Chicago IL 02134
-------------------------
[email protected]
hello
i am gald to hearback from u i will let u know when the check is sent but i promise i will do that as soon as possible
thanks for the corporation
steve
--------------------------
The item is for sale until the money is in my hand. I'm not holding it for only $50 extra. I would hold it for $4315 dollars extra. How soon will I get my money?

Hershey
---------------------------
[email protected]
Hello
how are u doing i really appreciate your corporation on selling this item for me i want u to know that the check has been sent out to your adress and will be delivered to your house soon here is the tracking number so u can check the location of the chcek by yourself 1Z 1F5 A49 017136 6397 just log on to ups.com to track it
get back to me asap
thanks for your corporation
STEVE
----------------------------
How much is the check for? I have someone coming over to look at it soon, I think they want to buy it today. When will the check get here and how much? How would you like the item packed? I might be willing to hold it for you if you pay extra.
Hershey Barr
[email protected]
hello
i will be glad if u can still wait a bit for me i will surely buy it and u will get the check soon and i am ready to pay extra fee pls keep it the check contains the item fee
I will hold the item if you pay $741. Please send the check soonest.
Hershey Barr
[email protected]
yes i will pay it
[email protected]
yes i will pay it just make sure u keep it for me
[email protected]
Subject: KINDLY TAKE NOTE OF THIS AND GET THE MONEY SENT TODAY
Hello
how are you doing today hope all is well? i am very sorry for the late reponse i want you to call the ups now also you make it track at iship.com here is the tracking number 1F5 A49 017136 6397 am very confused about what is going call the ups now and you will receive the check today deduct the money for your item and help me send the money the my shipper asap i just got another confirmation from Lori collins that she want the money to be send directly to her she also emailed the [email protected] to inform them about this so you dont have any business with the Verify account again all you have to do is to send the money to Lori Collins via western union and just send me the western union details here and you can also forward the western union details to lori Collins Email
Losangelismark Mark: [email protected] so dont bother to email [email protected] because once they have verified the payment they dont have anything to do again so pls ignore any message from them incase they send you any email again because it might be a mistake so make sure you get every thing done today and get back to me with the western union details ASAP.....

I will like you to get back to me with following information
immediately you send the money to the shipper Via Western Union
Money Transfer
1....Senders Name and Address
2....Receiver Name and Address
3....Total Amount Send
4....MTCN ( 10 Digit Control Number For The Transfer }
5....Scan Copy Receipt for the transfer
Thanks and keep me Updated
Steve
------------------------------------
You need to get the money to me before I ship. And the extra money we agreed upon. Unless you changed your mind, I do have some more people coming to look at my item.
Hershy Barr
<Steve "forgot" he agreed to pay me extra to hold my item>
-----------------------------
Hello how are you doing today hope all is well? waht do you mean by sending you another money i said you should call the ups so that you will receive the check i hand kindly get this done and get back to me as soon as you receive the check from the ups kindly get back to me asap
Thanks
Are you trying to back out of our deal now? You already told me you would pay me to hold the item. If you don't want it I'll sell it to someone else. Otherwise pay the money you agreed to pay.
Hershey Barr
Hello
no its not what u are thinking first of all i will like to know if u called ups on the check issue cos it has been sent out to u but i dont know whats the problem the check my secretary issued is about 3000 usd all i want u to do is to get the money for the item plus thge extra 100 dollars i promised u and help me send the rest to my shipper cos he has lots of things to pick up for me in the states here is the western union inforamtion u will use when u get the check cashed immediately u get the check from ups i want u to dposit it into ur acct until it get cleared when u get the cash just deduct ur money and send it to the following information

RECEIVER'S NAME .....LORI COLLINS
ADDRESS..........................500 JEFFERSON Street
CITY..............................Joliet
STATE...........................IL
ZIP CODE......................60435
get back to me with the western union money sent mtcn
senders name and full adress with zip code
total amount sent
scan copy of the western union receipt
secret question and answer
get back to me asap and make sure u call ups to confirm what the problem is
thanks for your corporation
STEVE
<oh snap. Sounds like UPS could not deliver to the fake address.>
-------------------------------
I have some money from you, UPS delivered it yesterday. I have cashed it and everything is fine, my bank said the money is there. I'm just waiting for you to send the rest of the money because you only sent part of the money for the item, and you said you wanted me to hold the item. There is no Lori Collins at 500 Jefferson street, I knocked on the door and asked so I think you should check and make sure your shipper is not trying to steal from you. You have to send the rest of the money and $741 if you want me to hold the item. I really hope you still want the item
Hershey Barr
-------------------------------
[email protected]
Hello
i thank u once again for your faithful transaction i am sorry for the mistake on the chcek i asked my secretary to issue out a check of $3000 to u i want u to deduct the item fee and the extra i promise u and send whatever u have left to my shipping agent at the information sent to u and get back to me with the western union money sent information asap
thanks for ur coporation
STEVE
--------------------------------
Steve, do you even know what you are buying or how much to pay? Get your shit together. Read the price and send the rest of the money if you want the item. And who is your shipping agent? I went to that address and Lori is not there, I think someone is trying to steal your money.
Hershey Barr
[email protected]
hello
how much did u receive let me know an no one is trying to steal my money he will surely get the item for me all u have to do is let me know what u have with u
I got $3000 so far.
Hershey Barr
----------------------
[email protected]
oh ok so how much are u to deduct? deduct the item fee and get the rest sent
<steve did not notice that instead of the original amount of around $1000 I went back and made it look like he agreed to pay almost $8000>
---------------------
[email protected]
Subject: MAKE SURE YOU GET THIS DONE ASAP.
Hello how are you doing,
Well all i want you to do is to kindly help me get $1500 send to Lori Collins because she have some other items to pick for me insome other locations and even we are not yet ready to pay the remaining money for the item im buying from you but once you send $1500 send to her then you will keep the remaining $1500 pending the time we will balance you up so make sure you kindly get this done today
Steve
-----------------------
You send me the money for my item and I'll do what I need to do. Hershey Barr
--------------------
[email protected]
Subject: KINDLY TAKE NOTE OF THIS also keep me updated
Hello i am are not buying your item for now i want you to get my money send i will give you $300 for your runing around kindly get the rest money send to lori Collins today and get back to me asap
Thanks
--------------------
What item, what money, who is Lori and who are you?
<I pull steve's chain a little by playing dumb>
----------------------
[email protected]
Subject: URGENT WARNING YOU ARE VIOLATING A CONTRACT AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR BREACH IN CONTRACT
Hello after all you get my payment and i told you that you will be sending the remaining money to my shipper via western union or money gram and we both agreed on this so that will be my evidence to prove because i think you wanted to play smart on me but if i don't get the money send to my shipper today via western union or money gram i will report you to the local authority and i have even copy out all our conversation so is better you get every thing done today because i don't take shit and i i'm a man of God so i don't cheat on people and i hate when people try to cheat on me get things done today before every thing come to worst.
You haven't paid for it yet Steve. What will you tell the authorities? I'll tell you what. Since I am an honest man I'll send you $2000 back but you have to send me $10 filing fee cash US dollars. You have my address.
Hershey Barr
<I'm at least hoping to get him to waste more money. Not sure exactly what he sent to the phony address, probably a fake $3000 check.>
[email protected]
Subject: WARNING NOTICE!!! TAKE NOTE OF THIS
Hello i want you get the money send this morning you should deduct the $10 for it and get the rest money send to the shipper today take note of this keep me updated
------------------------------
Yes I will send the money but you have to pay a filing fee of ten dollars I cannot keep the ten dollars you must send the ten dollars cash no check it must be cash so my church will not find out i am selling church item without asking so send ten dollars cash so I can give your $2000 to your shipper
Hershey Barr
------------------------
[email protected]
Hello
i think u should know that its not possible for me to send u just 10 dollars all u have to do is to deduct it from the money u are sending to the shipper and get the rest sent immediately today and get me updated
thanks
Steve
No Steve, I want to send your $2000 dollars but I have to pay a filing fee of ten dollars cash. I don't have ten dollars cash, all I have is money in my bank that I am sending to you but you will send me ten dollars cash. You also have to send me a picture so my agent knows who will be delivering the ten dollars cash in the picture you hold up a sign that says HERSHEY BARR so I know it is a real you and not some fake you. I will get your $2000 dollars sent right away as soon as you send the ten dollars cash and the picture. I really hope you send the picture and the ten dollars because i want you to have some of your money back
Hershey Barr
-------------------------
[email protected]
Subject: FBI WARNING NOTICE!!! TAKE NOTE OF THIS YOU WILL BE CASH VERY SOON AND YOU WILL BE IN A BIG TROUBLE
Hello do you thing am fool waht are you palying with? after all you get my payment and i told you that you will be sending the remaining money to my shipper via western union or money gram and we both agreed on this so that will be my evidence to proove because i think you wanted to play smart on me but if i dont get the money send to my shipper today via western union or money gram i will report you to the local authority and i have even copy out all our conversation so is better you get every thing done today because i dont take shit and i i'm a man of God so i dont cheat on people and i hate when people try to cheat on me get things done today before every thing come to worst but i will tell you who i am because you are dulling me since this day and you will be in trouble there you will be big problem because my husband is a police officer...... my husband will put you in big trouble because what you are now tell me that i should give you my
address so that you will send the check back to me with is wrong and it can not possible because i used my money to send you the check you want me to lost my money and i will cash you.... For you not to be in trouble kindly get back to me with my money i used to send the check to you and the rest of my money or else you will be in big trouble
Ok I am so sorry for making you mad. Send me the $20 and the picture and I will forgive you. I don't take shit and when people try to cheat on me I get things done. So you will send my $20 cash and the picture RIGHT NOW or I will call the Western Union authorities and they will not let you collect payments from ANYONE. Your husband is not a police officer I know because my cousin is a government official and she looked up your husband he was out dancing with a pretty woman not someone ugly and stupid like you so you will send me my $20 cash and the picture or I will not send your $2000 dollars. HA HA HA HA you thought you were smart but you are stupid and can't get your $2000 dollars without paying me $20 cash and a picture first.
Hershey Barr
----------------------
[email protected]
hello
do u think you are smart why cant you get the money from the $2000 you are sending me that shows you are not using it for the filling fee you want to use the money for something else and i am only asking you to send just 2000 out of the whole money i dont mind deduct it from the money and get the rest sent are u trying to play smart on me by running away with the money you have to get the whole thing done today or else you will be in big trouble
thanks
---------------------
If you want your $2000 dollars you will send me $20 cash. Find two ten
dollar bills. Put them in a UPS envelope and send them to me. Before
you do, email me a picture of you holding the money and a sign that says
HERSHEY BARR.
If you do that I will send your $2000 dollars. If you don't send the
picture today I will keep all of your money, I will contact your shipper
and tell them you are a liar and a thief, and I will contact Western
Union and not let you collect any more money from anyone.
Hershey Barr
-------------------
[email protected]
Subject: IF U DONT GET THIS DONE ON TIME U WILL BE IN A BIG TROUBLE
Hello
what do u mean by all this bullshit are u threatning me or whatyou have to send the money money to the shipper i said i am no more interested in buying the item and i gave you a whole 1000 dollars how do u want me to compensate than that you must send the money to the shipper or else you wil find yourself in a big trouble get the twenty dollars from the money
do u get that?
You are too stupid to understand. If you want your $2000 dollars you will send me the picture and $20 cash. If you don't want your money I will keep it and make sure you don't get any more from Western Union.
You can cry and complain and threaten all you want. If I don't get the picture and $20 you get nothing. Simple as that. Your threats are empty, you are powerless to do anything to me. If you want your money, send the picture and $20 cash.
Hershey Barr
[email protected]
if i may ask whose picture are u demanding for? and why cant you deduct the 20 dollars from the whole money you have with u?
In the picture you hold up a sign that says HERSHEY BARR and you hold up
my twenty dollars before you send it so I know it is a real you and not
some fake you. You email the picture to me today and I might have time
to go to the post office and send your money today.
I think you are a fake and are not even a real person. I'll just keep
your money. Good Bye!
Hershey Barr
----------------------
[email protected]
why would u have to keep my money with you i think you are a big thief u must send the money and for your information u are not sending the mney to me u are to send it to the shipper so she can help me get other items out there so u have to go out now and get my money sent to the shipper
----------------------
So you don't want your $2000? Ok, I will keep it. Thank you. Good Bye.
Hershey Barr
----------------------
[email protected]
u are a big thief i want my money and u must send the money u thief
---------------------
Ok the deal is off. Good bye.
Hershey Barr
---------------------
[email protected]
what do u mean you are with my money and u said the deal is off u better get it on back u bloody thief
---------------------
<This is one of the insult letters copied from elsewhere on this site>
I KNOW UR SECRETS ---- UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY. BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE. NA SO?

UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA TOTO DEY TOO WIDE & DEEP. UR MAMA HAVE GONORIHA. HER TOTO STINK LIKE ROTED PIG ON ROAD. IT BE SMELLING UP NAIJA. NO BI?

UR A IIDIOT MUMU N LOVE TO SUCK THE AMUS OF DEAD GOATS N LITTLE BOYS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN. U R A LADYBOY WIT DEY HIV. IIDIOT LIKE U CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE U. U WILL DIE A CHURCH RAT N TRUCK PUSHER

GOD WILL PURNISH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION U OSU. A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT UR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE U
Hershey Barr
---------------------
[email protected]
what do u mean by all this bullshit well i dont care all i want is my money back u thief
-----------------
I told you what you have to do to get your money. If I don't get the picture today the deal is off.
Hershey Barr
-------------------
[email protected]
i dont want to hear that from you again dont ever tell me the deal is off cos i stil have my money with you and i have not gotten item in return for the money and you dont need my pics if i am not real how will i send you the money
-------------------
You're just losing time now, if I don't get the picture today and you send the $20 the deal is off mugu.
Hershey Barr
-----------------------
[email protected]
i know you are serious you are just joking
THE END (so far)
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really enjoy the ambiguity of "the item" that is never identified.

Nice bait, good insults, keep up the good fight!

Easter Egg 2013
marcusc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work hershey, you bloody thief Wink

You made my lunchtime a little brighter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic