SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fast Mover

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I was bored, so on the advice of a post (I think Ivana), I joined 4ppl.com. I joined last night. I already have a proposal!!! Does anyone know this guy?

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.100.122.17 with SMTP id u17cs121915anc;
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.220.17.81 with SMTP id r17mr1686875vca.10.1250893757944;
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:29:17 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web50807.mail.re2.yahoo.com (web50807.mail.re2.yahoo.com [206.190.38.116])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 10si2962949vws.3.2009.08.21.15.29.16;
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:29:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 206.190.38.116 as permitted sender) client-ip=206.190.38.116;
deleted to prevent blowout
Received: from [212.60.65.206] by web50807.mail.re2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:29:16 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:29:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: you are kind
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1579893622-1250893756=:67000"

fat0kun may0wa to me

Hello babe justine, how are you doing and your family?you sound so good and i like people like that .
babe,, i will be much happy if you can accept my proposal .
you are a kind person and like to be very in important to you , i am a single , 33year in august 24th, 2009.
i love playing football and busy with my book all the time, thank ,
i will send my picture to you and i will like you also to do that , ok bye and hope to hear from you
GIDEON

He's already begging me to get on Yahoo (poor Justi just doesn't know what that is) - after less than 24 hours! hahahaha!!!

I already have 3 pictures of this guy, but beats me if I can figure out how to post them here. *looking for Dr. Stephen mentor* lol

ETA: He just asked for a phone number LOL. Too bad I completely missed that question because I was focused on why anyone would want to read mathematics text books *yawn*
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just stolen this from a post at Scamwarners http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
I hope it helps

Quote:
The first step is to make sure that all images you want to post here are marked as "FAKE" or "Used by scammer". When marking pictures, please make sure to mark them in a way that scammers can't copy them from here, easily remove your marking and re-use them for scamming. We don't want to be a resource for them.

Th next step is to make sure the images are the correct size for our forum. To prevent the image from exceeding the regular width of our forum, please make sure that pictures are no more than 600 pixels wide. To find the width of a picture, right click on it and view "properties". In the information that pops up you will see the image dimensions. To easily resize an image that is too large we recommend http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

To post images here you must first host them elsewhere online. Some photo hosting sites are:
http://www.imageshack.us
http://www.4freeimagehost.com
http://photobucket.com

A simple way to both mark the image as "Fake" or "Used by Scammer" AND host the image is at http://scamwarners.com

Once you have the image hosted online, you will have a link (URL) for the image. Copy that URL and enclose it in the [img] tags here on the forum.

If you have trouble you can email them to me using Ralph's email address http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=709

As to your new pet, I haven't heard of him and nor has google heard of his script, do you mind if I play with him as well? I do like to play with scammers who dont have their details posted Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Please do play with him. I'm excited because I haven't had a really good romance scammer in a long time. My 6-year scammer has finally disappeared off the face of the earth. I finally told this new pet late last night that I wouldn't give him a phone number until we have chatted for a while and have gotten to know each other. I think Justi is going to have to give in and sign up for Yahoo *giggle*

I'll give posting the pictures a go and if I have problems I'll email them to you. Thanks.[/list]
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, thank you Murry. It took me a long time to figure out how to do this - I even had to change the names of the pictures several times and upload them again because I couldn't figure out how to retrieve them from the host lol. At any rate, here are the three pictures I so gratefully received last night.

http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20090822083448_nicopicture1.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20090822083750_nicopicture2.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20090822083902_nico1001picture3.jpg
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ LotsaLove

To Yahoo or not to Yahoo that is the question.

Lads like messenger because they can be lazy and not have to compose an email. They may have 'scripts' for a couple of emails but then they are on their own.

I have baited a few on messenger, and good fun they were, but now am turning to emails so that I can have somew time off at will!

Please let us know how things go and if you want any ideas just hollah OK?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you for the feed back DW. I don't mind Yahooing. I was just holding him off until I got an email to confirm that he really was in Gambia. And after seeing the pictures (which I have seen before), I'm certain he's a scammer. I certainly will keep you posted and if this turns out to be as much fun as I am hoping, I will be turning to all of you pros for some guidance.

Meanwhile, there are dozens more on that website sending me mail. They clearly don't have enough to occupy their time.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No dear you have given them all the rigth signals, wanna tell us yuor formula? Laughing

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL - I wish I knew. I honestly think that they are just sitting there waiting for people to sign up and then they just send an email if it even appears to be remotely female. I even got one this morning from a woman. Now THAT should be interesting if I can get it off the ground.
dnuman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

do tell su what will happen with the woman i am looking forward to reading about it Very Happy
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She is looking for a ticket out for her millions and mya have a child to add to the turmoil. If she in in a refugee camp it will be fully equiped with internet but she will tell you she uses the 'pastor's machine!

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dnuman LOL!!! If I get her to bite, I'll let you know. So far, I haven't gotten an answer. But then, the only one I heard from today was the one in India anyway, and my gut is telling me he's legitimate, so I'm not going to email him back. Is it a holiday in Gambia and Ghana or something? lol
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I honestly think that they are just sitting there waiting for people to sign up and then they just send an email if it even appears to be remotely female.

They are, literally--but it doesn't have to be a female profile. There are many profiles of scammers playing women there, too.

I have not opened a profile there that has not been hit with scammers (and a couple of pervs), literally within minutes from opening, and you can see some scammers that are online for hours at a time there. Just open a profile for someone older than 40, log on and wait!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you are correct, Dorothy. It's ridiculous how many mails I got this afternoon. Got a couple phone numbers too. This mail was my favorite - sent to me on the website so no headers.

Quote:
dear sweetheart justine, it is my pleasure to hear from you, firstly my name is the0d0re davis0n m0ttey, i am 35years single never married, christian prayer intercessor, i am fair complexion, 5;12tall, i live peaceful country republic of ghana, please i dont have any children ok, my profession is plumbing, i hope my message would richly you in good faith. please this is my email address [email protected], please i am not scammer, defruadster, and liars ok, becuase of reason i write to you. yours forever lover.

Because this was his second mail to me after I told him already to email me at gmail, I scolded him. He's trainable!

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.100.228.9 with SMTP id a9cs99031anh;
Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.121.81 with SMTP id g17mr2316730qar.103.1251069698581;
Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from n6b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n6b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.76])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 34si4251239qyk.94.2009.08.23.16.21.37;
Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 76.13.13.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 76.13.13.76 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Aug 2009 23:21:37 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.171] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Aug 2009 23:21:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp112.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Aug 2009 23:21:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 13212 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Aug 2009 23:21:37 -0000
Deleted to prevent blowout
Received: from [41.218.200.124] by web63505.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:21:37 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.1
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: forever yours
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-209048420-1251069697=:84238"

dear sweetheart, it is my pleasure received from you, i am very glad, delighted, accepted you us my forever. thanks for your message, i pray that, may lord bless you, i think that, God chose you for me. i hope my message would rich in good faith. yours forever davis.

(I substituted 0 for the o's, but i know you all already figured that out hahaha)

I didn't do a search to see if he's already a pet here. If he's not, feel free to help him out. Remember, he's not a scammer or defraudster. Handle accordingly Twisted Evil
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking for a wedding planner LOL!!

Quote:
Hello babe justine,how are you doing and Christopher?i am very sad because of your past life.i know what you have passthrough ,it not easy. for someone to lost her husband when she is carry the man"s baby.please i am very sorry to remember you .ok. but life is up and down, it full of good and bad, and death is important for every human being, when the time comes nobody can change it. please dont think about it again,ok. i now it is not easy to forget about it but please know that God know the best for you and he have the best for you .But the only thing you can do which i believed that you had know ready , move close to God and put your hope in him and he shall surely seen you through. Babe, i love you and i am happy to know you. . please try to open yahoo messenger so we can know each other very well. you can able to see me on webcam......., I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day." bye and hope to hear from you.babe justi , today is my birthday. i was born on 24th of august 1976. ok thanks i love you

This is just too pathetic. In love in two days, and we haven't even chatted on YIM yet Very Happy I'm curious to know if he has fallen in love with anyone else yet.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, 4ppl can be like that. I have a female and a male account. I've had a few real ppl in the female account, ONLY scammers in the male account. I thought it made an interesting experiment

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he just won't let me go. It's final - he's marrying me - and has already adopted my son Shocked

I got this from him earlier today:

Quote:
Grace be to you and peace from God our lord Jesus Christ, i thank my God always on your behalf for the grace of lord which is given you by Jesus that in every thing you are enriched by him in all utterance and in all knowledge. Even as the testimony of Christ was confirm in you so that you come behind in no gift waiting for the coming of our lord Christ, who shall also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the day of our lord, and keep you strong, lord faithful by whom you were call to the fellowship of his son but that you be perfectly joined together in the same minds and in the same judgment who has blessed us Spiritually blessing in heavenly place in lord, according as he has chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,without blame before him in love, having predestined us to the adoption of children by Christ to himself according to good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, where he has made us kings and princess accepted in the beloved of kingdom, and where he has abounded towards as in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure which he has purposed.that in the dispensation of the fullness of time he mighty gather together in one all in Christ both which are in heaven and earth in whom also we have obtained an inheritance being predestined according to the purposed of him who works all things after the counsel of his own will, that it should be the praise his glory, who firstly trusted in Christ, who you also trusted after that you hear the word of truthful from me, which is the earnest of inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession to the glory.wherefore i also after i heard your faith in Christ, cease not to given thanks for you making mention of you in my prayers that God of our lord of glory may give to you the knowledge, wisdom, revelation, understanding, faith, patience being your eyes of life lighted .and hope of his calling is the exceeding greatness of his power to us wards who believe.please i would give me contact number or telephone no so that i can call ok. hope my message would rich you in good faith, hope hear from you soon. yours forever davis.

After telling him how nice it was of him to quote scripture (not even cut and paste - don't I deserve better?), but wondering if he could write his own words to me, I received this:

Quote:
I Love You So Much...
I know this love we have is a real love.
The kind of love most could only read about,
Most could only dream about.
Sweet dreams of you carry me through my days.
Images of you, all so beautiful,
keeps a smile in my heart.
The kind of smile that says so very much.
Without a word need be spoken.
Every story I read has a happy ending.
Every thought begins with your kiss.
A kiss that never ends.
I really do love you so much.
it is my pleasure appreciated your view and please how are you and my son chris, here in Ghana here i am very healthy. i hope to hear from you soon. yours forever davis.

Where did he rip this poem from? Anyone know?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LotsaLove wrote:
Looking for a wedding planner LOL!!

Drama Queen's is a good wedding planner, She'll go on and on, talks about things men have never heard off or have no concept of what they are. And she'll make your beloved a personal friend at the same time.
I think it must be a girlie thing Confused Confused
I'm sure she would be free, are you free DQ to assist with the nuptules

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
Yeah, 4ppl can be like that. I have a female and a male account. I've had a few real ppl in the female account, ONLY scammers in the male account. I thought it made an interesting experiment

I had a go at that site.. try doing a search and type in minimum age 95, maximum age 100, and see what you get, there's some very sick
but enjoyable people in that part of the forum.

Unfortunately for some reason Google Chrome, doesn't like that site and won't load it. So I no longer visit. But I did meet two fat ladies form Blackpool. And when I asked if they could cook, they dumped me. Crying or Very sad

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ @weareborg. I love google chrome as well, but since I'm studying webdesign, I also have IE, safari for windows and mozilla firefox. works fine on safari

4ppl has some crazy scammers, and has been the source of my scammers

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@borg - I'll keep an eye open for DQ. If I play my cards right, I will finally be a bride Smile I have asked him to write something in his own words - that's the way to Justi's heart. Justi will fall completely in love with him as soon as she reads something in his OWN words. He has already said he will move from Ghana to the US, so this could be fun.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can find more info about the poem at

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Most+could+only+dream+about.+Sweet+dreams+of+you+carry+me+through+my+days.+Images+of+you%2C+all+so+beautiful%2C+%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ thanks Ivana! I'm disappointed that he didn't try harder to leech a poem somewhere deeper into cyberspace. Let's see if he ever comes up with something of his own writing.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with that Lotsalove. I think I received over 40 poems so far, but not one of them is written by my lad itself, always stolen.. No matter how hard I slap, he doesn't learn. I think my lad is into SM. Confused

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ hmmm - you just gave me an idea for an evil contest Twisted Evil Surely just one can come up with some words of his own. Maybe an ASEM needs to go out looking for the one lad who can come up with the best love poem in his OWN words. The judge, of course, is clairvoyant and can see all and will know that the words are not the lad's words, no matter how hard they argue. The prize would have to be worth the effort, of course, and will require travel for pick-up. It would be fun to see what poetry they steal - knowing that there is no way they will actually use the little bit of brain they have to come up with words of their own.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*gag me*

Quote:
dear sweetheart justine, it is joy my to greeting you, i am very understood you very well ok, i am glad, touched, lovely person you are in life, i am so much happy in my heart that i get some body like you and very faithful to talk to me peaceful heart.Dear after working hour, i went to outreach for preaching gospel to people, teaching, praying to them. this i like doing is most reading novels book. it's also cloudy here too,if did'nt hear from you, i feel very sad, when i hear from you, i feel like a baby does seen her mother very long hour and you are wounderful woman i have in life. i also hear news about sen. kennedy's funeral on bbc.please i does copy any poem from any books but, a teacher who tought us at school, we learnt a English litrature, novels books, storey books.there no matter how you are, i love you and sounded mind to sleep very well, you have written your name in my heart, i feel you very warmy in my hands, i have seen you like you are with me and you are forever in my life. please what our son chris health, i hope by grace of God, he is fine there.Dear sweethart justine, i can not forget you, for live you. You are truthful, patience,undersatnding, faithful, trusted, cheerful, lovely heart and accepted everything. i pray that our live would be foreve ok. yours forever davis

Has he now adopted Justi's son???
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic