SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are you deaf? - A "deaf" bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that’s pathetic, exploiting people with special needs is way over the top
everyday we discover more about the morals of low life scammers
Evil or Very Mad
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

667jjk wrote:
Is anyone here good at safaris?

The only way she will go for your safari is because there is a opportunity for asking money for a plane ticket or other transportation

@ Subway
i don't think there is a way that a scammer will say "okay here i draw the line" as long they can get money they will go for it

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
exploiting people with special needs is way over the top

Which is why I posted it here.
Diablo's right though, targetting groups just makes the job easier (not that every deaf person falls for this, though.)
@Diablo. Yes, I noticed the 'pay for my tickets' part. But maybe a little persuasion could change her mind. Maybe we could hand the flight price over when we meet. I''m not sure though - it seems too far to go too quickly.

btw: Does anyone think I should change this post's title to 'Deaf bait - Join in'?
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harrah!, Kar3n's back off script:

Quote:
hey i know you would be surpirse about this .. . but i am just willing to tell you that i love and care for you alot ... and would not give a damn about the so called age it is just a number ... .so it doesn't really matter let me know if you are still interested in me or not .. .

Now the task is keeping her offscript.

By coincidence, she's also interested in my church - the batch I sent to a list of lads must have got to her! Any news on your side of the screen?

D1ll replied:

Quote:
Oh Kar3n!
You make me so happy! After all my moaning and groaning you still want to be with me.
Can we talk a bit more, please - I love talking with you.
How do you cope with being deaf? Did you get bullied - I did, after the incident in the army. Instead of being praised, I got spat on for quitting the army.
I can't overcome how you desire an 89 year old man! A girl as pretty as you... I'm so lucky!
Keep writing; I crave your words.
D1ll

Actually, this gives her another opportunity for a script - but any questions which go unanswered will be repeated until they do. This message just shows D1ll's fallen for our Kar3n.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it at bad idea to tell her, that I recieved a massive pay off from the tanker company that destroyed my hearing, or will that make her more keen?

V

*Edit: Even I make myself sick, that 1 was a pure pukefest, any more dribble, and I'll need a clean up on aisle 3

Quote:
My dearest Kar3n,

You are the girls of my dreams, are you sure you want to me? I'm 55yrs old, deaf, half a face, no hair, and bound to spend a long time in a wheel chair, while I recover from the horrific burns? Are you for real? please tell me that this is true. At the moment, I spend a lot of time going in and out of the hospital, so no car, but I'm sure I can arrange something. I could also try change my schedule to suit you, if you have any plans to come over, the sooner the better, that I'm with you

Much love, and hope we're together soon

Love Frank

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one a deaf Karen Glenn too, im currently going back and forth with her. She wants to meet with me already.

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will post my emails later, on this moment it's not that interesting,
I have my fun part, and now i have to get her really hooked, and then...

well she knows i am deaf like her, but i am blind as well.
So this could be fun sending anything and whatever she wants,
but what she gets is anything except what she want.
My friend who have to help me to send a attachment have a strange sense of humor... well that is my plan for now Embarassed

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I have her hooked also. She replied:

Quote:
hello i am very happy you did want me also .... i would like if you can give me a word of assurance that you are going to stay and keep cool with me .... let me know if you would be to me a man who can show me true love someone who can be to me a father and at the same time my husband ... i want to be around your house ... call upon you and give you hugs and kisses Smile let me know if you truelly want me ... i am happy that i found you .

D1ll replied:

Quote:
Kar3n,
Of course I will stay with you.
I could be a good (if old) husband, but father?! I'm not sure - I'm 89, by the time you give birth I'll be hitching a grave!
I'd love for you to come over one day - we could discuss everything under the sun!
Have you had any husbands or partners at all? I had a wife, but sadly she past away, leaving her inheritance with me. Surely you've experienced love?
I crave for your reply,
love,
D1ll.
happy_pants
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm taking it a little slower and asking questions about her growing up.

Cool

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She wants to marry me (to release documents.)

Quote:
hello my dear i just want to tell you that i would be on my way to my father's lawyer in Australia today ... he asked me to come over to sign some documents regarding my father's wealth ... my father died 2 years ago in Sydney Australia and he has alot of wealth that he willed to me ... but the problem is that he told the lawyer not to realease them to me untill i got married or i have someone who wants to marry me ... now i aM HAPPY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE ... ALL I just wanted you to do is to mail the lawyer for me that you are my husband so that i can be able to sign the documents and come over to you .. then we can have a nice time and settle together as couple .. i want you to note that in the properties worth $65,000,000 usd ... so i count on you so that this can be possible .. let me know if you would do this for me so that i can forward the lawyers contact information to you as soon as possible ..

regards Kar3n.

D1ll's reply:

Quote:
Kar3n
We haven't even met yet, yet now you want to marry me?
What's the reason for hurry?
Have you ever been married before? It takes great patience, and devotion.
Look, you are a beautiful young girl - maybe too young to know how marriage works.
Can you come over my house first so we can discuss these matters face-to-face?
I don't want to break your feelings, but I would advise we take things slow.
Write back to me my dear sweetheart,
D1ll
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello frank i am very happy to hear that you really want to meet me ... well i just want you to know that your disability is not an hinderance stone for me to stop loving you ... What is a hinderance stone??well concerning the meeting i would want you to know that i don't have alot money with me and i would like to come meet you let me know if you can help me through cuz i am eager to come meet you i am going to confirm how much it is going to cost me so that i can tell you how much it cost ...... hope to hear from you asap ... i am eager to come and stay with you ... thanks ...

I didn't get the marraige proposal, the lad thought he'd just come and live with me.. hmmph well here's my reply

Quote:
My dearest Karen, I can't wait for you to come over, I really don't have that much money myself as I'm still waiting to get compensation from the company that owned the tanker. Most of my money is tied up with the hospital that's treating my burns. Please find out how much a ticket will cost and maybe i can stop taken some of those expensive meds to help you. I await your answer soonest

Love Frank xx

Lets see if my darling karen will ask me to stop taken the meds to help pay for her ticket
V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out the be just a fund-scam or whatever this is called

Quote:
hello my dear i just want to tell you that i would be on my way to my father's lawyer in Australia today ... he asked me to come over to sign some documents regarding my father's wealth ... my father died 2 years ago in Sydney Australia and he has alot of wealth that he willed to me .... but the problem is that he told the lawyer not to realease them to me untill i got married or i have someone who wants to marry me ... now i aM HAPPY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE ... ALL I just wanted you to do is to mail the lawyer for me that you are my husband so that i can be able to sign the documents and come over to you .. then we can have a nice time and settle together as couple .. i want you to note that in the properties worth $65,000,000 usd ... so i count on you so that this can be possible .. let me know if you would do this for me so that i can forward the lawyers contact information to you as soon as possible ..

regards Karen.

Boardingpass generator

happy_pants
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just also got that third part,

also,

The IP from the headers is showing a vlad

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must be crap at this, only $500 here's the latest from Kar3n

Quote:
i already confirmed i was told the ticket would cost $500 usd plus other documents i need to get ... let me know if you can get this so that i can give you the information where you can send it to via western union ..

love to see you soon Smile

Anyone know what should I do now?

V

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

What do you want to do

you can stall it by saying you need some treatment at the hospital you can go to her after... (whatever you like)

ask her where you and here go to stay, because of your wheelchair and your condition it have to be wheelchair friendly (no stairs, maybe photo's of the entrance of here building)

on the reason above you can ask for book a hotel and send the receipt because you have to be sure that the hotel have you room ready before you go flying (you have bad experience with hotels)

if the hotel thing doesn't work, try to ask here what this will cost (maybe spoil her time with a real or self-made invoice) if this amount is a couple of thousands then you can use m7cn 5secur3, or 5ecur1ty 5ch1eld to spoil her time any further

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kar3n:

Quote:
i would follow whatever you say but i want to ask a question ... who would be responsible for the travelling expenses you or me .. i have no money with me .. i loose my job last month .. let me know so that we can work on it ....

D1ll:

Quote:
Kar3n,
I'd pay for everything - no problem. I live alone in my New York apartment.
You could either come directly to my apartment, or we could meet at one of the international airports nearby.
Oh, please do come visit: I'll show you all my trophies.
D1ll.

Carry on... Smile.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Diablo, I'm unable to travel because of airline safety regulations on my electric wheelchair, so she's going to have to come to me, but yeah, i've prepared a s3cur1ty sh13d form to be filled out.. lol

V

Closed lad accounts
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ V nice one

I didn't send a reply yet, i got a lot of fund baits. this one is trying to do the same, but this character of mine has possibility's

Boardingpass generator

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not one of those Russian trannies? She looking for a lady or a man?

Quote:
i am here to find a everlasting love, i mean a lady that will be mine now and forever a man that will love me for who i am and will not be after BEAUTY, SEX but for LOVE.....
[/quote]

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I've been unable to confirm that Kar3n's ip address is actually from Russia, so I'm unsure whether this lad's a vlad or not?? but it doesn't matter, this is a straight up money scam, and poor ol' kar3n's in for a hell or a lot of hassle.. ^^

& diablo what you plannin, is a safari possible with this broad, since she's claimin to be from america, where you at with the script?

anyways, here's the latest from myself to Kar3n

Quote:
My dearest Kar3n,

Please don't be messing around, just get me the total amount, and I'll make sure you get it, Also, please let me know when your planning to come over, I can organise to meet you at the airport, some friends of mine at St Johns ambulance service are willing to give me and you a lift, from the airport to the hotel of my choosing, and since your such a special lady, I thought I'd go big, Please take some time and have a look around for a big fancy hotel, for you my darling money is not a problem, I'll get it from somewhere

Can't wait to see you

Love Frank xxx

V

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll all be dragging her to our airports Smile. If we're looking for a safari, perhaps we should narrow things down a bit. I'm not sure - will she really be so desperate that she'll travel to two different airports (I'm trying for New York)? It's just something to think about - we don't want to start fighting over who's going to make her travel, do we Neutral??
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

her latest message is about the 65 million and that i have to mail the lawyer... i didn't respond on that one yet, because I don't want to go that way.

Boardingpass generator

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^How'd you get 65 million outta her, I'm actually ashamed, don't think I'll show my face around here again Laughing ^^

dammit

V

Closed lad accounts
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've been unable to confirm that Kar3n's ip address is actually from Russia, so I'm unsure whether this lad's a vlad or not??

No matter what the IP is, this one is 100% lad. Vlads don't use the "help me claim my money" format, and targeting the deaf is a strictly lad tactic. They (vlads) use straight romance and sex and don't need to dangle an inheritance in front of their victims. Instead, they like to play on the western world's fascination with the whole Russian bride/ trophy wife concept, so they usually freely admit to being in the FSU.

Vlads are also going to be a bit more sophisticated and often use proxies and mass-mailing software. Their letters are generally more conversational, and the types of English mistakes they make are different from those of lads (and there are plenty of typical lad mistakes here).

Since you know it is a lad, you also know that unlike vlads, who might have access to the girl in any photos, they most definitely don't have access to the girl whose photos they have used, so plan any trophy requests accordingly.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've finally gotten her there. She's made her request for money, a lot more than the $500 she wanted in the start. But you'll notice I'm now her dear.

Quote:
hello my dear , i just want to let you know that i confirmed the total price for the flying tickets and everyother things i need to come to you and the total is $1,500 usd therefore i want you to send the money to me as soon as you read this email via western union money transfer to the following information ....

Receivers Name : Mar1e M3ads

Address : 401 ra1lway road apt 1

City : N0rth Charl3ston

State : S0uth Car0l1na

Zipcode : 29419

after you send the money to the information i gave to you all you just need to do is to get back to me with the Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N) giving to you so that i can notify her to pick it up for me and once she is able to do that she would transfer the fund into my account .....
i want you to go now and in your next email get back to me with the M.TC.N number giving to you .... hope to hear from you asap... love to see the trophies as well. This worries me a bit, what the hell is this supposed to mean??

Karen.

I was thinking of gettin her to use s3cur1ty shi3ld, a new offering from my local WU branch. That way, we could try track her proper ip

V

Edit: This is scripted, btw, dang, and and I was doing so well Laughing

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic