SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It would appear I have a Helpful Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character, Or$$on C4rt is Latvian currently living in the UK
Typical email (this one explains why I haven't sent him his form):

Quote:
Itcheedik John Edward!

I, of not see the expert of, computer in class, of most recently.
I, of asking another, of "classmate" to , of do this for me.
She, of not sureings, about of sendings, but we, of get form scannede!
I, of signing of form.
I, of trying to attachings of form here.
Stupide email, of not takeing form to it.

Of be patience show greatly, in this. From youse.
Form, of arrivnge soonest, I , of can do this.

Of confusion, I now of needinge youre, explanation, be of item one.

You, of use wordes, of "Western Union Money Transfer" (I, of useing youre words exact from email)
What, is of this "Western Union Money Transfer" processinge be?
Explain of to me, I, of not hear of suchthinge of this before

John Edward
I, of try to be very harde to, give to you, what of you are deserving very

Crabeepubes to you (to say, of friends when partinge)
Or$$on

Lad replied thus:

Quote:
Attn: Or$$on C4rt,

I read your e-mail and your english is really getting fine, you are improving now, i understand your problem with the attachment of the form, but i have to make you understand that you need to be very careful with the claim certificate, you don't have to show it to people around you, there is bad people everywhere, just be very carefull, keep this to yourself.

You will have to try and attach the claim certificate and send it to me for the transfer process of your funds, Western Union Money Transfer is like a Bank where you can send money to people in another country, you will have to go to them and send the tax and transfer charges to Mr Tella Yeboah who is the head of Finance/Account Department in Oa$is $ecurity Limited, then you will send a scan copy of the payment receipt to me as prove to show that you made the payment, i will locate and send Western Union location that is very close to you in my next e-mail so that you will go and send your tax and transfer charges.

Your funds will be transfered into your account immediately we confirm your payment for the tax and transfer charges.

Lad name

Isn't that sweet? Smile

Sure enough this was followed by a second email giving further instructions on WU and listing 19 WU offices "near you" which considering I told him my post code was RU41 9FU is pretty good going...

All the outlets have post codes RG - Berkshire Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
The Gardener
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm it's strange to find a friendly lad but then it may be enough to gain your trust.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a nice lad, educating you. That's a keeper, as your English improves you'll form a special bond until the point when you can mess properly with him. Lads like a bit of good facetime, it makes them so much more likely to safari!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he's new?

look Bob i want you to quit from this transaction you are a complite fool. Don't ever mail me again --Rita Egobia

i have a question for you. Is there any alternative of helping me without me leaving my wife ? please i love her very much. -- Victor Kwasigha

I want to assur you that first time i will set my eyes on you..I will hug you...and give you.. a.. terible kiss

I am sorry I don't have naked picture also my name is not mugu -- Anne Mugan

if he hurt you i am going to keep his ass as soon as i arrive to the US. -- good ole Victor Kwasigha

Closed lad accounts - one lonesome piggy
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
Crabeepubes to you (to say, of friends when partinge)

Lad wrote:
I read your e-mail and your english is really getting fine

Laughing

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic