SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been approaching him as an enforcer for Mr G0mers organization,who has been hired by my previous vic for ripping him off on the money for the unicorn.I have told him that I have contacts all over Nigeria,and there is no place he can hide.Would you guys like me to
a)Back off on it-MrG0mer can be used for bigger and better things
b)Threaten the living hell out of him in hopes that somewhere else looks better.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you for your apology. I'm not sure it was sincere, but we willproceed anyway. My security team has found an encryption bug on my hard drive. Areyou aware of any attempts by your uncles to monitor our conversation.My team has said this bug is the highest quality, that only anexperienced hacker could plant a code this complicated. Perhaps we should work on a code word so that I know I am talking tomy true lawyer? What do you think? On 8/19/09, D4ve Jones

That was my response! Laughing I messed up the format, the uncles were the treasure map banghead (I'm running only 2 baits and I can't keep them straight!!! I don't know how you guys handle the work load!) I have no intention of chopping...just trying to buy some time.

He was confused with the uncle reference:

My response:

Still looking for a moneygram receipt...anyone point me in the right direction?
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BuilderBob wrote:

Still looking for a moneygram receipt...anyone point me in the right direction?

Some would say you did not look over the "tips and tricks" forum very well, but I will not as I am still a noob no matter when I joined!

(With a nod to Nurse Nasty)

http://www.$pyrk3$.info/mgg3n2/

That one ROCKS!!!!

(Replace 3's and $'s)

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@doc: Please back off a bit, although we want him to be scared of G0mer, we don't want him to be too scared to meet him in person. Of course, if in the end, things don't work out, then please do continue terrorizing him.

@BuilderBob: Don't worry, mistakes happen. I don't think he has caught on. If he inquires about it again, feed him a bit of misinformation. Say that in America (or in pirate speak), "uncles" can sometimes be used in place of "enemies".

Sent this to the lad from V1ktor:
Quote:
Hmm, perhaps that is his security in case you are to betray him? You should be careful, and do whatever he says.
Have you made up your mind? WIll you be going? Remember, I will pay back anything you pay for travel and hotels.

Victor Lustig

From G0mer:
Quote:
WHAT U SAYING GUY WE MEET FACE 2 FACE AS SOON AS POSIBLE

IF U HAV JOB DEN WE DELAY MEETIN DI MAGA JONATHAN

I NEED U 2 TAKE DI MONIES OUT OF DI COUNTRY IN CASH DEN TRANSFER MY SHARE TO MY BANK ACC

DIS WAY THE JOB IS UNTRACABLE

TRUST ME U WILL BENEFIT FROM DIS NOTHING BAD HAPPEN I HANDLE EVERY THING U JUST TAKE DI MONIES OUT OF COTE DIVOIRE

DEN U BE PART OF DI G0MER B0YZ

IF U NO HELP ME U NO G0MER B0YZ ND NO MONIES 4 U

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP

This idiot hasn't replied to me yet, so I don't think I'm supposed to know about him not being there? Unless I say that G0m3r mentioned it to me.

Sucks that this idiot may actually be getting a real victim Evil or Very Mad Can you maybe ask him more about that job? Get G0m3r involved somehow if possible.

I have no problem with postponing this. Just let me know when is good for you.

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never know, it could be a baiter getting these lads on a safari. Still sucks if it is truely a real victim Confused

And yeah, my guess is the lad hasn't gone online yet. I still haven't recieved a reply from him either.

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was still getting mail from Sparr0w late yesterday, and from his "psychiatric doctor" this morning. The doctor did say that J0hn was hospitalized and would be unreachable for the next couple of days (and could you WU payment for his medical expenses etc). It's possible he's on the move, but we all know lads lie. My guess is the Togo victim meet-up is a ruse to avoid meeting Gomer face to face, or another baiter.

I'll keep him busy and confused from my end. If he wants to introduce his doctor, well he's going to have to meet mine.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
I'm speechless, but laughing my ass off!!!...

Lad's Coded reply

SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Psy, I've gotten the email about those "special goggles". I know you told him that Americans are stupid and will believe anything, but, if you don't think it will harm your "credibility", I'd like to claim to have had a pair, but lost them when the E1TC sunk my ship. What do you think?
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BuilderBob: That's great! Laughing Laughing Some lads just love the cloak and dagger stuff such as codes, and hilarity ensues. The nuts and goats in my siggy were a special code.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one today (20th) which was pretty much a script.

Wait till Monday?? Wow, he is not in a hurry.....

Quote:
Dear Alex Fair,

I have read your mail and received your piece of eight. Indeed, it seems you are a true $wa$hbuckling pirate of the seven seas.

I must obtain the proper paperwork. This paperwork costs $1000 to obtain because of stamp duties and such. I will waive the fees for this paperwork just for you. I should have the papers for you to sign by Monday.

Sincerely,
Barrister Dave E. Jones

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy must be the biggest idiot I have ever seen! I was baiting him for awhile and he sent me two trophy pics, some forms, and then I turned it into a romance bait. He dropped me months ago, but this guy is fun. My avatar is the one of the pics he sent me. Glad to see another baiter wasting....I mean truly helping him out.....lol.

Have fun with him, he is pretty easy to get pics and forms from, although he isn't much of a safari guy.

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah that's really true. Ive also gotten two trophy pics off him, some forms, a piggy, a debit card and I'm planning a safari if he doesn't get stranded after Al1ve and RP are done with him. Dont worry this plan will take a while to develop and you'll be done with him before I even mention travelling.

Let's just have some fun, shall we? Twisted Evil

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Hopefully by the time everyone here is done with him, he'll be pretty well travelled Very Happy

@RP

I haven't heard from him. Should I email him to let him know that G0m3r asked me to hang around in Abidjan to wait for our boi?

Did he reply to you?

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor J0hn has malaria, typhoid fever, AND is schizophrenic (but "not mentally ill"). Maybe that's why he is not traveling Laughing

Quote:
Good Morning DR. Brute H@ndey,

How are you doing today? I am happy that i got your message, I am sorry for late reply to your messages it is due to work and other things, I want to get this to your notice concerning Mr. J0hn Be1um, I ran Microbiology test on him and I discovered he is serious infected on Malaria parasite and Typhoid fever and his blood level is low which makes him feel drowsy and very weak I think this is all that changes his attitude towards his mother why she taught he is mentally ill, now all is under control because he is receiving full treatment, concerning the state of health you are willing to know about i want you to know Mr. John Belum is not mentally ill.

This is due to some things analyzed to me by my partner a Sociologist which i think he is best to handle this situation, He studied him the very day he came here, Also I want you to know we are family with problems down here, He said Mr. J0hn Be1um is suffering of Schizophrenia I know more about it I am not sure if you know about it but this is about it.

Schizophrenia involves dysfunction in one or more area such as Interpersonal relations work or education, or self care associated features include appropriate affect, anhedonia, dysphoric mood, abnormal psychomotor activity, cognitive dysfunction, confusion, lack of insight and depersonalizations abnormal neurological findings may show a broad range of dysfunction including show reaction time, poor coordination abnormalities in eye track and impaired sensory gating, none of it clinical feature are diagnostic.

Schizophrenia remains a diagnosis of exclusive, As you may know it occurs in under developed countries such as ours it usually occur between the late teens and the early 30s and the patients fall between these ages these are the possible drugs given to him they are drugs that act on dopamine receptors in the brain, they include : Chloropromazine and Haloperidol these were given to him under careful monitoring.

I will like to let you know that I will be sending the Medical reports for his Microbiology test later today; I am awaiting a reply from his mom before I send this I need to get some information’s from her now. I will be pleased if you await my reply later.

Best Regards

Dr. J0nathan M|ke,
Lag0s General Hospital

I will need photographic evidence of his psychosis.

Cripes, this guy is educating himself about schizophrenia and neuropharmacology!

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha I doubt he understood a single word he copy/pasted :p

Mr. Lad has gotten really slow answering emails. Maybe he has other jobs Evil or Very Mad

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@AL1VE: I was about to say no, then I checked my accounts and found this waiting in G0mer's inbox:

Quote:
THANKS 4 UR MAIL AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM NOW IN TOGO AND I WILL BE BACK 2 ACCRA ON SUNDAY AND YOU CAN ATTEND THE JOB BECAUSE I CAN SEE DT IN YOU DT U ONLY WAN USED ME TO CLET THE MONIE 4RM MY MAGA AND YOU TELL UR BOYS TO CLET THE MONEY 4RM ME BUT THIS IS A CHILDISH PLAY CHAIRMAN.

U ATTEND THE JOB AND I DONT NEED ANY MONEY FROM YOU AGAIN OK.

BUT IT WILL BE NICE TO MEET YOU IN FACE TO FACE TO KNOW YOU BUT JOIN YOUR GANG WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR ME CHAIRMAN ...AND I CAN ALWAYS SEE UR HAND IN MY MAGA AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BY USING YOUR SOFTWARE CONTACT MY MAGA IS NOT THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO BE DOING BECAUSE YOU ARE SPOLING JOB FOR ME AND YOU ...NOTICE THAT....0LATUNJI G0MER....

LISTERNING AND LISTERNING GOOD ...IT TRUE THAT V1CTOR GIVE ME LEADS AND FORMART BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM REAL GUYMAN AND YOU DONT HAVE TO THINK THAT IF THE LEADS WHICH VICKT0R GAVE ME PAY ....I WILL ONLY GIVE HIM 10% OF ANY LEADS HE GIVE ME....SO STOPING DISTURBING MY CLIENT AND IF YOU NEED ANY SHARE FROM ME THEN TELL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU WHAT BELONG TO YOU AS THE CHAIRMAN OF GUYMAN ...I CAN GIVE YOU ANY % JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED THEN I WILL DO IT AS SOON AS THE CLIENT PAY ME ...DTS I KNOW GOOD CHAIRMAN MUST DO FOR HIS BLOOD FAMILY......

I AM WAITING TO READ FROM YOU AND IF YOU HAVE ANY FONE NUMBER I CAN CALL YOU ON ..JUST GIVE ME THEN I WILL CALL YOU OK ....TRUST ME BROTHER NO PROBLEM OK.

I HAVE TO GO NOW AND I WANT YOU TO ATTEND MY CLIENT J0NATH4N AND CLET D MONIE FROM HIM AND SHARE IT AMONG YOURSELF BCOS YOU WORK FOR IT OK.

PLEASE & PLEASE THINK ABOUT ME AND STOP DISTURBING MY CLIENT AND I HAVE HEARD FROM SIX CLIENT THAT SOME ONE CONTACT THEM ABOUT PAYMENT AND I HAVE KNEW THAT ITS YOU AND DONT LET US SPOIL THIS JOB AND ANY % YOU NEED FROM ME WHEN THIS CLIENT PAY ME MENTION IT THEN I WILL PAY YOU CHAIRMAN ...I BOW FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CLOSE AND OPEN SO I BEG YOU ...

ONE LOVE FROM YOU BROTHER K0FI W1LLIAMS

I don't think he realizes what happens when you refuse G0mer's kindness...he has been all but willing to stop dolla chopping, provided he joined the Boyz. G0mer will give him a second chance...our boi better take it, G0mer doesn't want a percentage, he wants it all Twisted Evil

Go ahead and tell him that we're waiting for him...but you're a busy man, and you can't wait forever.

@SouthernRedneck: Sorry for the late response, if you haven't replied to him, you could say that, but give it an "uhh...yeah, I knew that...totally" kind of sound to it. Like: "Oh, yeah, I thought of that...but I lost my Negative Pausitr0nal Sp3ctamajigs when the damn EITC sunk mah ship!!"

@bohigal: Wow, I didn't expect him to go that far for a script...he sure loves his mummy! Laughing

@BuilderBob: Haha, he is really getting into that...play with his fear of hackas some more, it seems to be working for you Smile

Regarding the real victim, I don't think there is anything we can do...since he is supposedly already there. If he had told V1ktor about his little trip, I might have been able to probe into it more, but I don't think I can do anything if its G0mer Sad
Can anyone get IP confirmation? He emailed G0mer from his gmail account, and he didn't email V1ktor at all...

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He emails me on a live.com account, so when I get to a computer I'll check the IPs (im using my phone to browse atm).

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is his new addy? I played a dolla chop on him using another account as a williams johnson and he got real paranoid when my charater was going to send the money to the williams guy and not him. Said he was being hacked.... Rolling Eyes In my siggy is the reply he sent my charater about goats because I told my charater from the the dolla chop account he had an accident and that's why he had to send the money to the dolla chopper. He yelled at me asking my charater why he would be riding goats int he city or something.

He is a lot of fun....Enjoy Him! Laughing

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, here's my reply to him. I hope I didn't lay it on too thick... Laughing

Cap'n J0nes, are ye mad? $1000? I've bin looted by the scurvy, lily-livered sea-slugs of the E1TC, an' ye expect me to ha' $1000? That may take some do'in to come up wi' that kind 'o money, but I'll be see'in what I kin do, tho I don' get why I be havin' to pay here, when I be the victim. As to tha problem wi' tha case #, I thought about that, but I lost me Neg'tive Pos'tronic Specs (an' they were the nice ones, too, that'll handle up to 12000 max sub-atomic drive mode) when those bilge-rats of the E1TC sunk me sloop. I think there be a lad local to me curent loca'tin wi' a pair 'o Pos'tive Neg'tronic Specs, but I think they be an older pair that only go up to 8000 max sub-atomic drive mode. Be there any way ye can re-code the case #, so's it can be seen wi' his specs? I know that not be as secure, but it be all I can git to rite now. It wud greatly ease me mind abou' the sinsarity 'o yer ofer to try to help me. After all, ye are askin' me to send ye $1000.

Next, I'll see if I can get him to send me some pics, and maybe a tattoo after that. I'm thinking of maybe my parrot "dieing" and getting him to hold a sign with my parrot's name, "I P Freely" on it in his memory Crying or Very sad . For a tattoo, I'm thinking of making him an "honorary member 'o me crew", and see if I can talk him into it.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is dumb, but twigs sort of easy. Be careful asking for the tattoo to quickly or you might blow it.....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay everyone can calm down as he has no real victim on his hands. I have checked his IPs (Recieved an email from him after I read RP's post):

Before:
80.88.131.186 - Nigeria

After:
62.173.35.6 - Nigeria (Lagos)

However what makes it weird is that his IP changed. I checked with an older email and indeed it was still the first one. Maybe he changed internet cafés?

And wasn't he supposed to be in Ghana? o.O I think this explains why he sent me this:

Quote:
My Beloved Daddy,

I am happy to receive your picture with my step mummy and I really love the picture and I will keep it up daddy.

Regarding to your mail about your coming down here to meet me so that we can go for the treasure hunt and I have been thinking and thinking about it which I don’t want you to come again because your coming here is very dangerous because my uncles are now in everywhere waiting to see how I am going to go for the treasure hunt and I have made a plan to go for the treasure hunt on Sunday evening and I have some gold ring which my father gave to me before he die and I have gone to the market today to ask for the selling price which the selling price is ok with me so I will go and sell the gold ring tomorrow morning so that I can pay half of my hotel bill there and hire some ladies with me to go for the treasure hunt on Sunday evening.

Daddy I don’t want you to feel bad about this because you are my God sent and I don’t want some one to hurt you, so because of this I will go myself ok, I love you all.

I will be waiting for your reply daddy.

Your loving son

John Ocksmall

Seems he isn't really in Ghana, but in Nigeria... AND he doesn't want to travel and meet G0mer... Lazy bastard...

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And wasn't he supposed to be in Ghana?
You mean lads lie? No! Shocked Very Happy I've had him and his "doctor" in Nigeria all along.

He's doing the same to me, insisting his mummy not travel to Lagos to rescue her psychotic, parasite-riddled son from the witch doctors. He says she would get arrested for human trafficking. However she's freaking out and selling everything she owns, even her Blackberry, to raise money to get down there.

increasingly confused lad wrote:
My loving mummy,

Thanks you for your care and concerned about my life and I am very happy concerning all the care Dr J0nathan said you showed to me, he told me concerning the message you dropped for me yesterday night I am very happy and grateful God bless you.

I want you to thank the doctor J0nathan for all the help and care he shows to me, Mummy I suspect some thing is happing now because the Dr seems changed though he is not rude or changed but me belief he has changed now you said a witch Dr? what is happening, Mummy I want you to know you have to take things easy with him because things are not easy here with me if not for him and I want to be an ingrate, I am receiving full medication from him and I know I am owing I don’t want my soul to be restless, I love you mom I don’t want to lose you, It is not easy to move around here because of the immigration officers also the police they are all around if they get me I will be returned down to Ghana and that will be a lot trouble for my life, the Dr gave me and advice and I see to it is sensible I just don’t know why you calling him a witch Dr ? I want to hear back from you soon or you give me a call I will tell the Dr to write you for me because I will be rest the next few hrs, I love you.

You knew I am a stranger here and I don’t know where their airport was here and I think you don’t have to come down here mummy because we have to plan this very well, reason to this mummy.

I will be waiting to read from you mummy and I don’t want you to cry anymore because If I get caught by police that’s big problem so I can’t move to any airport unless I have a Nigerian international passport.

I love you mummy and I will always care for you and loving you more.

Your loving son

J0hn Be1um

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I never bothered to check his IP to see where the hell he was, but I remember him discussing with RP about the script saying he was in Abidjan and he wanted it changed to Ghana, cause that's where he was.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Who knows, maybe he had a superstitious or addled scammer-logic reason for wanting to appear Ghanaian. Or he realizes he's an idiot and thinks Ghanaians are smarter?

Anyway it's just me, I compulsively check IP's on every message. His phone # has always been a Nigerian code (+234) so far.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic