SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dial-a-lad ( Now with audio page 2,3 and 4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am gonna blast ur head OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The loan lad is in my house with an AK something to blast my head off.

Listen to his misery by cllicking below:

+233541269147

http://www.divshare.com/download/7723126-6af

I think he has called another tortured lad ( I "accidentally" sent him "my" number earlier), he told me earlier into the call that he had talked to my boy in accra Laughing

I hope they can meet up somewhere. He is really fired up now.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18

Last edited by LADBUSTER on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hangs up at beautiful women at 4 am... So call him as an ugly man or something Wink
Engr. John Kante
Tel:+27 78 6515 770
Email:[email protected]
Date: 22– 06 - 2009
South Africa

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evaphone works right now, with selected numbers..
www.evaphone.com

is very happy ( just paste the number like that !)

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18

Last edited by LADBUSTER on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

seems ghana boy 233541269147
is not happy being waken up
he answered a few times
just getting busy signal now

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evaphone is back online. It probably shows some kind of recognizable number as Ghana boy answered "ur mama" Very Happy

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lawyer seems to be having problems reading my WU pdf (it's only 8 megs) and wants a call or fax. He's getting me a job in the UK.

I'm Arr0n

Immigration Legal Solicitors & CO ,
Diplomat Legal Chambers

Tel: +44 70319 93890

re: Still Your Attached File is not Accessable

At this point your attached WU MTCN Receipt could not be accessable and thus result to delay in completing your immigration travelling paper works and working visa documentations approval letter.

Added header:

Received: by 10.100.190.3 with SMTP id n3cs134555anf;
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:45:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.141.40.2 with SMTP id s2mr432511rvj.91.1246556752721;
Thu, 02 Jul 2009 10:45:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: best guess record for domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 65.55.34.18 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.18;
Received: by 10.190.2.2 with POP3 id 2mf367207yxe.24;
Thu, 02 Jul 2009 10:45:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:03:32 -0700
Received: from COL114-W17 ([65.55.34.9]) by col0-omc1-s8.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:03:31 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_41e361d2-c8ac-471d-86d2-02b70f814d14_"
X-Originating-IP: [81.199.192.56]
To:
Subject: re: Still Your Attached File is n0t Accessable
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad primed for this modality from my on going mass insult baiting. He knows me as Rev. Henry Emeka or “THE SHOWMAN”

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MUMU READ THIS CEARFULLY

U ARE THE GREATEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
DO YOU THINK THAT AM IN NIGERIA WITH YOU. LET ME TELL YOU. AM A FULL TIME NIGERIAN MAN, NWA ABA IN ABIA STATE, THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER +221772008014.
YOU CAN'T TRAVEL IN YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE A GUY MAN AND YOU ARE COURSING YOUR SELF FOR NOTHING SAKE. WHAT DO THIS NAME "Rev. H3nry Em3ka " GET TO DO WITH YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS AND MAD EST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THIS PLANET.

DO YOU THINK THAT I DO BUY TIME LIKE YOU TO WORK. I HAVE MY OWN LAP TOP IN MY HOUSE? IN FACT THE CONNECTION BILL I PAY ON MONTHLY BASIS IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU WILL GAIN IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE. YOU ARE CASTING YOUR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS.

THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO EXPRESS YOUR SELF AS A WELL GROWN UP HUMAN BEING. HOW DO YOU KNOW OF MAGA ?, WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF THIS JOB?, YOUR SO CALLED FCC CAN'T SEE PEOPLE LIKE ME BECAUSE AS AM COMING BACK 4RM NOW TILL DECEMBER WITH MY VOLKSWAGEN TOUR AGE, I WILL LIKE TO INVITE YOU ONE ON ONE FOR A BREAK FAST OR LUNCH BECAUSE I CAN'T INVITE A COWARD LIKE YOU FOR A DINNER.

LET ME HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, I WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS I STEP INTO NIGERIA FROM THE MM AIR PORT.
U WILL ROAST AND DIE IN NIGERIA.
WRITE TEN TIMES TODAY, I WILL REPLY YOU TWENTY TIMES TO SHOW YOU THAT I DON'T BUY TIME LIKE YOU COWARD.
YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE. I PROMISE YOU THAT. ORJI UZOR, ROCHAS, ARTHUR NZERIBE? UGO SLY, DANGOTE TO MENTION BUT A FEW ARE GUY MEN B/4 THE ENTER POLITIES THEN YOU WANT ME TO STOP AND BE LOOKING FOR A COMPANY TO WORK WHERE BY THOSE PEOPLE AM GOING TO WORK FOR A GUY MEN TOO. STAY THERE AND BE LOOKING FOR MONTHLY SALARY. NIGERIA IS NOT GOOD BUT U KNOW THE PEOPLE THAT ARE EATING THE MONEY ALONE YOU KEEP ON SERVING THEM AND BE COLLECTING PEA NUT MONEY FROM THEM. LAND LORD TRAVEL AND SEE LEAVE YOUR STUPID PARENTS THEN TRAVEL OUT LIKE US AND MAKE THINGS ON YOUR OWN.

YOU ARE CALLING YOUR MOTHER A HARLOT BECAUSE YOU WHERE DELIVEERD IN THE STREET. IS WHAT YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT THAT YOU WILL USE TO COMPARE OTHER. A CRIMINAL CAN'T ALLOW HIM SELF TO BE ROBBED BECAUSE THAT IS WHER HE BELONG. I PITTY FOR YOUR GENERATION BECAUSE THE ARE A DISGRACE TO THE WHOLE WORLD NOT ONLY NIGERIA.

AM COMING BACK TO SEE YOU, LET ME HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, I MUST CALL U ON MY ARRIVAL IN 9JA. I NO DE SHAKE THAT IS Y I WROTE MY MOBILE NUMBER TO U, IF U STILL NEED MY TELEPHONE NUMBER( LAND LINE), LONDON AND NETHER LAND NUMBER, I WILL STILL GIVE IT TO YOU TO SHOW YOU THAT AM A HAPPENING GUY IN TOWN.
EMPTY VESSEL.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Redback
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dev

Couldn't get through on evaphone to 'Destiny' but I'm hoping that you've let him know that - thank you very much or your kind offer - we really WOULD appreciate having his UK & Dutch numbers.

My time is GM+10 so very useful for torturing scammers from Over There. BTW I am able to call Europe but not Africa on evaphone. (direction not supported)

Red
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I will try to get those others numbers out of him Twisted Evil

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy, I will try and call that lad later this weekend. He sounds like he could be a fun call. I spent a little bit too much money on skype the last two months.. and on the vast majority of calls I hung up when the lad answered ( skype will not charge! ) I hope I caused some hardship for them Smile

It is always fun to torment a new guy, especially one where a relationship is already established.. if I get anything entertaining I will post a soundfile of the call.

It´s a shame evaphone has such an unreliable service.. and it seems very hard to find nigerian numbers that work. Fortunately there are a lot of lads in ghana open for abuse for free!

Right now it works though!

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy I had a little chat with your Senegal lad. He sounds way nicer than he writes. He was complaining on your ways as a guy man.

http://www.divshare.com/download/7821334-d7f

Ghana man - aka Random Loan Lad answers to the phrase MOGO:

http://www.divshare.com/download/7821638-0a5

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glen Jones (Canada) is back online and eagerly awaiting my phone call. He's already been slapped a few times for not answering (after I put his number on this thread last time). He then switched to another temporary number but reverted back to his permanent one after the dust settled.

Dumb Lad wrote:
You can reach me on tel: 1 647 686 0543 I have installed this very telephone number especialy for you hence i am expecting your call. Meanwhile you have refused to give me your own telephone number to reach you either.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ladbuster --- thanks. He did seem really calm, it was a funny call though! Laughing

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

234-708-283-0661

This lad is all about business, I hope he heads over to Festac to "exchange bullets".

A sweet conversation. i called him three times tonight and he hurled loads of insults, I only got this part on recording though:

http://www.divshare.com/download/7834582-361

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@LADBUSTER

Seems your 1st post lad is answering the phone again.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a vacation from work and from baiting I made a few calls and recorded the funniest conversation yet. This is good stuff!!! The loan lad from the first post in this thread vs. a random lad. Enjoy Laughing

http://www.divshare.com/download/8241111-436

The loan lad is the guy that is the more relaxed one in the beginning of the call.

I always wondered how a call sounds when an angered lad call another lad, now I know!

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Nice! I always love that lad-on-lad action.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was extremely hard for me not to laugh in the background when I heard how the call turned south.

Unfortunately, in the middle of the call my skype credits ran out. Otherwise we could probably had a few more minutes of this Very Happy

I will definitively do this modality more often, conference call on skype. All you need are two fired up lads. You can anger them quite easy and cheaply by calling them on skype and hang up when they answer. They dont like that Do that a few times and they are ready to rumble.

Here is lad #2´s number for your enjoyment Very Happy

+2347060700019

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is some classic stuff Laughing Great work with these lads LB!

hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for letting me know about evaphone, this thing is awesome for calling lads!

I called two of your lads, but neither answered. I called before work (my time) so it was probably middle of the day for them. Thats no good. I want to call in the middle of the night :)

Anything what doing is what doing well. - Paul Wilson
Thanks from Ur wife to be soon - Rev. Duke
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have another real mugu who responded to my mass insult bait who needs some phone abuse. Feel free to tell them that "The Showm@n" sent you. Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY GO DIE 4 MOTOR ACCIDENT UNDER SOME SHORT MINT PLS SAY AMEN,

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOU BASTERD ASS HOLE MOTHER FUKCKER YOU WILL ROUTH IN JAIL FUCK YOU MOTHERPUSSY.

CALL ME ON THIS LINE MUGU 1 LIKE YOU 08035615746
Laughing

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try and place a conference call on that mugu devguy. The other guy was gold - I never spoke with him before and it takes him 30 seconds to start "causing" the poor old loan guy. Perhaps my constant calling-hanging up had wound him up some though Very Happy

Slightly odd that they reveal their own phone number to strangers insulting them via email..

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy, I called the lad that you listed above. I conferenced him in with the other lad I got from your insultthread ( the guy on conference call with loan lad)

Anyway - a rather long and not to fun call but there are some cool points:

1) The "new" lad tries to scam the other lad
2) the lad says he is from Central Bank of Nigeria
3) Lad hands over phone to oga who claims to be from Central bank of Ghana

http://www.divshare.com/download/8286971-a95

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loan lad, always ready to exchange hard words with anybody oooooooo

http://www.divshare.com/download/8286997-b55

I love his reaction- takes him 10 seconds before he starts with " your mother" ....

Right now evaphone works fine - paste in the number above to speak with or listen to mr loan lad himself.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more Lad vs Lad

http://www.divshare.com/download/8296088-8b0

+2348037360613 vs.
+2348035615746

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic