SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Big Foot in Cameroon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sends model photos with watermarks Rolling Eyes

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA== X-Message-Status:
n:0 X-SID-PRA: Thierry Wills <[email protected]> X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpX7qyBWPU/nQxEuqNYUG0VoHs8E4pA2bE8Fd
/x5J3l8vi/
1M2fswXdR+sgvHW+4EdVaVyy4F1A09MKbFBW3oGti
Received: from n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([76.13.13.235])
by COl0-MC3-F35.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:55:34 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.25]
by n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2009 14:55:33 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.166] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2009 14:55:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2009 14:55:33 -0000 X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3 X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 10561 invoked by uid 60001);
3 Aug 2009 14:55:33 -0000 DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249311333; bh=o/VmHUHHh3N6A10u4dtoOFOTQm/PIwX3XEdghTu5pOM=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:
To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=nXXQyHLxNCICl8/zDOOhMr01BZsp0wsKOY
VMX7WmYvRLjzlihGgw
IAIPdYY3igsVTRFIc6NVVoZwwH9KAYI/LXUe
QLagSr2BWoSjjzh3gj
MT9pGB+2na/UZEd2LIcbutR6BS
+Fpa0H/QAHpglEMMYrppOTXYw
AvGP5Gl9lozHDY= DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024;
d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To
:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=EKA8zRbAPsBCfHEL3k146QMW
JSq91wqbGCGO6mbDj3yFJqExZ9Ssui/muqxz
V68A354Y5hrZ04MqdDrM9VRfQkx
H2CvHfa8+prHjAxuSBSS0jP+sr9Zcmb
TczvAymdJa2agLOjQcpBCQsGd2VEJwHJ0yknYqjTZd0iGLfvjxJQE=;
Message-ID: <4833.3585.qm@web447
10.mail.sp1.yahoo.com> X-YMail-OSG: NlE5jBIVM1nWmFHU2bbN7mptYed.rEOPq.AAbdyXH6l.
VwbWHW6ivXWWGqgxRWmpfqEP7
vkKwta4BUpy3uhr03rQE0Sn7rZ3xe9
TZtxaSv85EZaBnkUqtd.IHy3KWf_bIsX_
96GV2RUAMPwE2lL5cwaMuOkhuYHOESOY_
XvfIUrqzmT446G0SDWezD
xnkF1u_sZEvkFtbyaa82SsuQ781isGCqufCigS1xqLemrcNuGwrEPAReyQJEAqb

5TwbUlb19VgQtY9oOke6kzyekbUokDnXsTrRW
t8qejUK_opLUkdTKZnNoo- Received: from [41.204.71.189] by web44710.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Aug 2009 07:55:32 PDT X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15 Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:55:32 -0700 (PDT) From: Thierry Wills <[email protected]> Subject: RE: your friend from 4ppl.com ( photos of Thierry )
To:

MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1861054-1249311332=:3585" Return-Path: [email protected] X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Aug 2009 14:55:34.0278 (UTC) FILETIME=[742DE260:01CA144A] --0-1861054-1249311332=:3585

41.204.71.189 Cameroon (Douala)*

Quote:
RE: your friend from 4ppl.com ( photos of Thierry )‏

hello dear thanks again one more time fore the interest you have for me , but pleas i don't give my photos to some that i don't love so if i have giving you my photos is just that i really care about you and because i have send the consent you have also .. so my dear next time i will like you to read me inside my box .
this are the pics shore to you

so my dear i think i am not to hound as you think , so pleas promise me one think don't ever use this photos to do any think stupid i i beck you , if you don't love them delete it
so my dear friend that is the photos all depend on you
take care
From Thierry...........

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: Thierry Wills <[email protected]> Subject: RE: your friend from 4ppl.com ( photos of Thierry )
To: Fanny
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1462413906-1249374821=:19430" Return-Path: [email protected]

41.204.71.235 Cameroon (Douala)*

Sent: 04 August 2009 09:33:43

hello dear thanks for the mail .
and the interest , so my dear i am a Cameroonian student of University of Yaounde , so i was looking for a woman that i can pass the rest of my time with ,so if you are the person that God have sent then i can't change destine . so my dear lest just trail and give our love a chance . but my dear pleas i have some few question to ask you .
1_ are you marred ? for more me no
2_ are you having children ? for me no
3_ are you having any lover ? for me no
4 _what are you doing for living ? for me student
5 _ what is your best color ? for me green
5 _ what do you love to do the most ? for me swimming

your have to forgive me for asking to much question is just that i want to see if we are meet to be together .i will very happy if you answer all this question .
so my dear thanks again one more time for the mail .
take of your self for me i beck you take care of you self

God bless you

Thierry ...........

Sent: 05 August 2009 19:03:30
To: Thierry Wills

Hello Thierry

I agree with most of your points but these exceptions are:

4 _what are you doing for living ? for me student I do not work

5 _ what do you love to do the most ? for me swimming I also enjoy making love

Sent: 06 August 2009 12:29:41

hi princess thanks for the mail and the and the answer to my question .
but i am ok if you are not working will can fixed think right .
do my dear i really do miss you i am very sorry for the late respond
i really want to come and see you if you will permit me i am arranging my documents .
so my dear take care of your self

From thierry

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Thierry

I just go back from a short break in London and found your mail , but 4 days old! Is this the sign of devotion?

Fanny

Sent: 12 August 2009 10:56:26
To: Fanny Hill

ok dear sorry for the let respond .
i am still available only for you if you give me yours also . ok
so dear really want to see you any again , in my ambition i was thinking to com and past my vacation with you .
pleas we you accept me to come
thanks for advance
thierry ...................

I look forward to meeting you Thierry. I hope you like the photo.

Sent: 12 August 2009 11:59:31

i dear i now you are not working but i want you do some think can you pleas help me with the sum so 200$ pleas i really need the money ok a

yes the photos are so sweet so can you help with the money i beck you .
i know you are not working but just trail and fine it before the end of this week
thanks i now you are going to do it , lif you are going to it then get back to me let me give you the information how to get the sent the money
thanks for understanding

Of course I want to help you darling boy but how can I send you money to Cameroon?

hello dear thank for the help ok
this is the information that you are going to use to sent me the money ok .

Names ................. Bipa Awa Armand Thierry.
Country .............. Cameroon
-STATE ................ Douala
Address ............... Sonac Street

-AMOUNT ............. 200$
ZIP-................. 00237

-TEST QUESTION .............sweet
-ANSWER .................. love

pleas can you do it trough Western Union because one of the fast agency in Cameroon .
i am not filling fine to ask you money is just i have some problem , if you help i will be very happy i really your money my love , so just trail and sent the money today or tomorrow ok . as soon as you sent the money just sent me the refrain number or the ( MTCN) of the money for the text question use and the answer use the want i shore you up . thanks for understanding
Thierry..................

Hello Darling

I had to send by peoples called Monay gram becasue the Western Union are on strike. Let me know when you get it safely

Fanny

Sent: 13 August 2009 16:07:27
hello dear good day , how are you i hop you are fine ok.
i just want to tell you that you can sent the money trough Money_ Gram i will take it .ok ,so pleas can you do it tomorrow , i know you are going to help me just use the information i sent to you and pleas sent me your information that i am going to use to collect the money . and how about my coming to see you what so you think ?
is a pleasure to have some one like you
take care of your self
God bless you your sweet heart

Dear Thierry

Please find attached the Moneygram Receipt I hope this will help you my dear.

Fanny

hello dear fanny ,
i did not see the Receipt , pleas can you sent it to me and your names which i am going to sent the money ok .
thanks and waiting

thierry,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Of course I sent a ‘special receipt’

Sent: 14 August 2009 12:52:41

hello fanny
i have trail to collect the money i coll not , in our country we use 8 refrain number but in the receipt that you sent the number is 9 ..
this is the refrain number that you sent to me ( 876733769 ) but at the Money Gram the told me is not correct . so what do i have to do now , i really need that money ok
pleas do some thing
thanks and waiting to read from you again

Thierry

Oh dear what can the matter be 3 old gays locked in the lavatory they were there from Monday to Saturday they dinna wanna come out.

Sent: 14 August 2009 19:15:30

hi fanny
how i hop you are fine i just want to tell you that the money you sent to me i can't pick it because in Cameroon we use 8 refrain number but on the receipt you give me it was 9 so my dear i hop you are not lie me , pleas do some thing ok
thanks for understanding

Thierry ............

Of course I’ll do something, laugh.

Sent: 14 August 2009 19:53:50

Hi Thierry

I can't understand how that should happen, and it is most annoying my neighbour's baby decided to eat the moneygram paper. You say I gave you 876733769 ? Well I seem to remember the clerk was a bit dipsey, and I was talking to someone in the queue so I didn't query what she was doing, anyway I have never used these people before so how was I to know how many numbers.

Get your clerk to try removing one number at a time until you find the right one?

Good luck

Fanny

Sent: 14 August 2009 20:04:39

hi fanny
i think you should go and collect the money back i don't think i am going to reach to fine the right want ok
so pleas go and collect the money back ok ,

thierry..........

Hi Thierry

If you say so but of course they are now closed until Tuesday

hi fanny
good day how are you doing i just want to say hi and ask how far you gone with the money , i have told the person i borrow the money that i will give him on Thursday ok . so make the most possible means to sent the money before Thursday ok you are the only person i have for my live .
thanks for understanding
Thierry ....................

Sent: 18 August 2009 15:21:49

hello dear Fanny good day .
don't tell that because of money will not writ me . i just want to tell you that you on allot of place inside my hearth so my dear pleas writ me i understand that is was not your problem ok so pleas trail and writ me . so how far have you gone with the money have you collated it back ? i suggest that you sent it through the Western Union ok .
because their i have my friend that can help me .
thanks for understand

Thierry.................

18 August

Dear Thierry

So you find you do not need my money after all that is good. I got my refund and saw such a nice jacket that I was tempted and then I went out for lunch and found I needed some other shopping, to cut a long story short I spent the lot and had such fun.

Darling one I am so glad you solved uor own money problems.

Love from

Fanny

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This dashing stud may also be found here at istockphoto.com.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ bohigal clever googling? he is popular but how many scammers are using his photos with a watermark ffs?

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how many scammers are using his photos with a watermark ffs?
I wouldn't be surprised if it were dozens. Wink

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just seems mad to use photos with watermarks!

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i just want to tell you that you on allot of place inside my hearth

That sounds like a threat! Wink Hearken to this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Bailey_Deeming and especially this bit:

Quote:
The owner and estate agent later raised the hearthstone to investigate whereupon the smell became so overpowering "they found themselves barely able to breathe." The police were called and the body of Emily Mather found.

Be careful! Wink

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will take care of hearthstones they can give you heartburn.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still at the end of the day, It's nice to see your satisfying your FOOT fetish Wink Wink
Might I suggest you consider using him as a VPA, He looks quite trainable
and has a sence of style. Purple suits are quite the go at the moment, with a nice Lime Green shirt, and white shoes.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Wereborg

Quote:

Might I suggest you consider using him as a VPA, He looks quite trainable

IMHO a certain twisted one would enjoy him, I prefer a more developed body.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic