SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They Just Want the Money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you ever have any doubts about what the lads care about just read this again. My character is wheelchair bound in a community with no public transportaion and relies on a volunteer driver with a special van for transportation. Of course this caused delays for WU etc... My character was taken to the hospital emergency another delay. Very Happy

Lad replies with heart felt sympathy:
Quote:
Attn: R0yal Hole

Come back once again, what is your communication with shipping company and when are you sending the fee across to them, and when would you be back from hospital .

He also failed to include my midle initial Very Happy Now he wants me to call his redirect number so we can diescuss the situation. I believea shredded document is inorder for him after I am release fro mthe hospital. Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you spent all your free cash on the hospital bill and all you have left is money for your mortgage. If you pay him and not your mortgage you will lose your home. Then you'll see how heartless they are.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

woody999 wrote:
... My character is wheelchair bound in a community with no public transportaion and relies on a volunteer driver with a special van for transportation.

Maybe the vol. driver could get involved as a new character by chopping the wheelchair-bound character's dollar. Plenty of opportunity for mischief and mayhem.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lates reply from this POS has convinced me my driver will become involved. Twisted Evil I told him that my money had gone to medical bills etc. so there is no way topay the origianl fee

His reply
Quote:
You have no alternative then to follow the instruction am giving you right now because Mr Lisa watson might claim your consignments box due to the long over due staying with the shipping company. I would suggest for you not to hesitate and raise $120 dollar only while the further process will be summerized with shipping company correspondent office at West Africa because we the shipping company will no more further process here at Uk because of the financial economy was too high to fly the consignments box to your mailing address will cost much money, but to speed this arrangement to avoid another person not to claim your consignment box, I have already wrote comprehensive letter to shipping company to move down the consignment box as family treasure to West africa because them currency was little bit low not to compare with British pounds..

Interesting change of shipping location Question
Quote:

So you will make arrangements with shipping company on how to send down the fees of $120 dollars across to west africa no more here at UK for safety of your funds. so hurry up and contact the shipping company on this regard.

Well he his going to have to sweat out the weekend now Very Happy

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic