SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gotta start somewhere...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yochanon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's where I've put up my most recent (re: second attempt) scambait. Hope you all get a kick out of it and/or might have any suggestions or something, heh.

http://personalpages.tds.net/~yochanon/suggestion/NG's.html
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
100%Risk free
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Yoch,
Enjoy the your bait so far and luv your characters you have enough material to keep in rolling along forever- just like the series - still one of my campy favorites.
The IP appears its coming from the same point for both your lad and the bank are the same and are in Nigeria-- wow who would of guessed
Quote:
BEST-1
descr: Best Communications, Nigeria
admin-c: CN574-RIPE
tech-c: CN574-RIPE
notify: [email protected]
mnt-by: AS12491-MNT
mnt-routes: AS12491-MNT
changed: [email protected] 20040429
source: RIPE

person: Chukwudi Nweke
address: 8 Lawason Road, Surulere
address: Lagos
address: Nigeria
phone: +234 1288 5178
e-mail: [email protected]
nic-hdl: CN574-RIPE
notify: [email protected]
changed: [email protected] 20040429
source: RIPE

One other point---- Rule #1 Lads do all the work, Rule #2 Lads do all the work.
With that in mind and the problem you are having with the bank think Kingu
needs to be forwarded all correspondance and fill it out for you. once he has have him send it to you and than you forward it on to the bank (of course telling them that Kingu filled it out for you-- Lads enjoy the confedentility going out the window)
I'll have to keep following this one

Mortar x8
Yochanon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

100% Risk Free said "One other point---- Rule #1 Lads do all the work, Rule #2 Lads do all the work.
With that in mind and the problem you are having with the bank think Kingu
needs to be forwarded all correspondance and fill it out for you. once he has have him send it to you and than you forward it on to the bank (of course telling them that Kingu filled it out for you-- Lads enjoy the confedentility going out the window)"

Oh hell! I'd forgot all about doing something like that! That means I can bring in even *another* character...maybe Thurston Howell, since he's a rich business man. Ha! Thanks for reminding me that I need to make the lads do the work!
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic