SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Proof they do not read your 1st reply-NOW WITH DEMONS!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news! The mugu has FINALLY realized (after hints from the dearly departed) that he can contact the Executor of the Estate using a new e-mail address. He has actually sent an e-mail from a one digit modified e-mail address to the executor

In the meantime, here is what he wrote to the dead guy:

Quote:
Dear Valued Client,

This is to inform you that we have received your mail and
we want to inform you that you should get intouch with Mr abert and let him know the setuation of thingsand also send his phone number to as so that we can gibehom a phone call.

Thanks in advance for banking with us.

To which the dead guy responded:

Quote:
Thank you! If this man is as evil as I think he is, I will send an evil spirit to haunt him. I have met people here who are very good at that. What do you think the evil spirits should do to him?

I am continuing to try to get in touch with Albert.

Mark

The plan now is to follow up on The Vampires and Jonas Parkers' suggestion and (ultimately) haunt the mugu. First, however, the dead guy is going to very successfully haunt the corrupt banker.

The executor of the estate has, as mentioned before, just received an e-mail from the mugu warning him about the corrupt banker. The mugu used a slightly modified e-mail address to avoid going to trash. I think (a) hapless executor is going to respond with disbelief and (b) hapless executor will forward e-mail to the banker, who will respond with a taunt.

Thoughts?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified

Last edited by BRUIN on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so hilarious, I have giggled so much reading this.

Im looking forward to this and the spirit world.
BRUIN the haunt wrote:
Ouija board will be the only remaining avenue.

Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu has sent a warning to the victim, warning that he is dealing with a fraudster, named Dr*ysdale. The victim, our hapless Executor Albert, has forwarded this e-mail to the banker, Dr*ysdale. The banker then responded to the mugu:

Quote:
Albert sent me your e-mail.

"Dear Valued Client,

We the nab want you to get back to us very urgent we are facing some
problem regarding your transaction we received a strange email form a man reagrding you are afraud start we shuold not realease Mr Mark funds to you bellow is the email he send to us."

I have promised Albert that I am certain that this e-mail is from an impostor, and that I am talking with the REAL N*tional Australia B*nk. I want you to know that Albert and I have already sent $41,000 to the REAL N*tional Australia B*nk. I have warned him about the sinister Nigerian gangs who try to steal money on the Internet, such as the "G0merboyz". You are, of course, a member of the G0merboyz!

Anyway, he knows that you are a fraudster, and that I am sending him money on to the REAL N*tional Australia B*nk. That is all that matters.

Dr*sdale

Notice that, in my e-mail, I mentioned the figure of $41,000. I plan for the various characters to provide the mugu with a steady stream of updates in ever increasing amounts of money that have been "dollar chopped" by Dr*sdale.

Also, soon, Dr*sdale will make a peace overture to the mugu - - something like "I know of other rich, stupid investors in my bank. If I give you their names and e-mail addresses, we can go 50/50 and both get rich" or something like that.

Finally, Mark is still looking down from heaven. He has dispatched a demon to terrorize Dr*sdale, but I am waiting for the opportune moment for the demon to strike. Timing is everything.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one demon? Why not three? A ghost from the past, the present and the future like in scrooge.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thinking, Vampire. I shall keep that in mind.

My idea, at this point, is that the demon or demons will remain docile until AFTER Dr*sdale offers to send additional stupid victims to the mugu. If the mugu takes him up on the generous offer, I will then recruit other baiters (such as you!) to help make this mugu's life miserable.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's AM update -- The Mugu has written Mark (deceased) and has asked Mark to either provide a phone number, or provide Albert's phone number. Anyone want to pretend to be Albert?

Mark wrote back and said "don't worry. I am going to take care of Dr*sdale in my own way. He will regret the day he got me angry".

Dr*sdale, the banker, wrote to the mugu this morning:

Quote:

I want you to understand that I have now made almost $60,000 from Albert Undertaker.

We can STILL work together and both of us make a lot more money than that.

I know of other people in my bank who are RICH and STUPID. I can give you their names and e-mail addresses. You contact them and start scamming them. You get them to go the bank. I will then help by convincing them to send LOTS OF MONEY by bank-to-bank transfer.

As before, I will keep one-half and actually only send one-half to you.

Look, I have taken Albert Undertaker for big $$$ in only one week, and there is no telling how much more I can take from him. If you and I work together,we could easily take $100,000 per week, and do it for a number of weeks in a row.

Are you willing to work together this time?

Hopefully, he will take the bait. We can then turn this bait into a group activity.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another update- It looks like we may have phone action! Create is going to be "Albert Undertaker" and will be fielding a call from the mugu.

Details to follow.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Several minor developments:

(A) The mugu has failed or refused to call Certain, who is playing the role of "Albert" ( the executor of the estate) on the phone.

(B) Dr*sdale, the corrupt banker, has written the mugu and said "this is your last chance" to work with Dr*sdale to scam other depositors in his bank. Dr*sdale has told the mugu that he has now chopped almost $100,000 out of the mugu's scam of Albert, and his goal is now $200,000 by September. Can you hear the howls of anguish???

(C) The dead guy, Mark, received the following from the mugu:

Quote:
Dear Valued Client,

We the NAB want to inform you that we have received your mail we want to inform you that we have not be able to contact him on phone.

Be inform that you are the one that have fund in our bank not Mr abert we want you to send the payment of your demorage fees to us your self so that you transfer can be made immediately to avoide delay of your transfer.

Thanks in advance for banking with us.

So, the fees are now "demorage" fees.

Anyway, Mark wrote back:

Quote:
Please understand that, due to my present situation, ALL MY MONEY is under Mr. Albert Und*rtaker's control.

I am continuing to attempt to contact him. I beg you to do the same.

The tale continues....

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been wanting to get the "G*mer B*yz" in on this action, so Albert just sent the following to the mugu:

Quote:
Mr. Dr*sdale called and warned me again that you are a wicked man.

He said you are a "g*merboy". He said they steal millions of dollars every month

http://sites.google.com/site/thegomerb*yz/Home

How can you steal so much money from innocent people?

Albert

I hope he takes the bait and joins.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu is growing desperate. Ignoring the fact that Mark is deceased, he has written Mark that Mark must pay the "demorge fees" by Friday or "according to the british goverment". Otherwise, "your fund we be no longer transfer to you any more the british goverment we be in position of your fund." (I believe he meant "will be" in that last sentence)

Mark has ignored his pleas. After all, Mark is dead - what does he care?

The one who has responded has been the hapless executor, Albert. You may recall that about a week ago, Mark threatened to send a demon to pray on the corrupt banker? Well, the demon has finally arrived:

Quote:

I have horrible news!! I have been completely wrong about you and I am dreadfully sorry.

Last night Mr. Dr*sdale got very sick and had to be taken to the hospital. I went to see him this morning. He looked terrible. There was puss oozing from his eyes, bloody sores all over his body, he was levitating off the bed and welts that formed curses were appearing on his skin. He was screaming in pain!!

He told me that Mark had sent a demon to torture him. There is some sort of a terrible spell on him. The doctors can do nothing. His suffering is unbearable.

Between screams, Dr*sdale told me that that he had stolen all the money that I sent, which I thought was going to you. Drysdale has spent it all! Dr*sdale told me that you are really a "419" scammer, and that you are in Nigeria.

But there is worse news!! Mark has ordered the demon to go after you too. As soon as the demon is finished torturing poor Drysdale to death, it is going after you!

I have talked to a priest. He has told me that the only hope for you is a missionary called Reverend Ben Dover, who works for the The Watchtower Apocalyptic Testimony Society. If Reverend Dover will pray for you, it will protect you from the demon.

Xavier, I beg you - go to Reverend Dover immediately before you suffer the same dreadful fate as Dr*sdale.

Reverend Dover's church is at 211 Kw*me Nkrumah Avenue, Accra Ghana.

X*vier - can you forgive me for what I have done to you? Please pay attention to my warning and go immediately to Accra and have the Reverend pray for you!

Albert

The mugu had better hurry to Accra, or else he shall suffer the same fate as Dr*sdale!!!

Bruin

South Africa

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff Bruin LOL_sign clapping Can't wait to see the reply from the lad.
If the lads thinks Accra is too far i have a reverend in Cotonou at the moment, you can lend him if you want.

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Vampire, that would be wonderful!! Would you like to join in the bait?

Bruin

South Africa

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN I'm loving this! The image alone of Mr. Dr*sdale from Beverly Hillbillies being possessed by demons is worth it for me.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am hoping to be the first baiter that I know of to ever score a demonic safari.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - The Vampire is now involved. He has graciously agreed to assist with this bait, and has offered the services of his own missionary of the TWAT, who happens to be in Ghana at the moment. Hopefully, the mugu will be able to obtain an exorcism before the demon overtakes him!

Bruin

South Africa

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EVERY lad needs an exorcism and this one will get the extra heavy exorcism Twisted Evil

Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin, I'll be interested to see how this plays out. Even if your lad doesn't "safari" it's a safe bet that he'll head to the local "ju-ju man" for protection of some kind at an out-of-pocket cost to himself.

Albert might want to complain about computer problems "like his computer is possessed" that the local repair shop had never seen before and couldn't fix. Albert's emails to the lad might have a consistent typographical error, or "666" appearing in odd spots. Perhaps after a few days Fr. Sloan "exorcises" the computer with holy water and the problem suddenly stops...

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, but after being immersed with holy water, the computer now shocks poor Albert every time he types on it....

Bruin

South Africa

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You are too funny. Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
aspidistra
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is pure genius. After reading the opening emails I had to go and sit down in the other room, I was laughing so much it actually hurt Smile
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny, BRUIN! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vampire - Have you heard from our friend?

Bruin

South Africa

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
72 sturgeons. Only from the mind of a baiter. clapping

I would have said 72 vegans Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, nothing in my inbox or spam folder. Maybe he did run to his local ju-ju man.
Oh, and the good old reverend is not so good with computers so he blessed his pc with holy water one day but the damn thing went straight to hell.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic