SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are you deaf? - A "deaf" bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the scripted reply even though i never replied, how strange.. lol Well it looks like I'm going to have make an effort now..

And i was half right about the use of a phone. Does anybody know sign language??

V

PS: email header gave me the location as Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by VForVendetta1605 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I would show you, but my video phone's broke Sad.
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this too much??

Dearest Karen, I was delighted to hear from you, I was involved in a horrific accident, where a fuel tanker hit a car carrier in front of us and rolled. The ensuing explosion blew out my eardrums, and removed half the skin from my face, I can barely see now out of my right eye, and my left eye is cattaritic. I do not possess or probably ever will process a video phone, even though you could try and convince me. You say you were in Scranton Penn, Where are you now? are you still living in the U.S? I am currently based in the U.K but would be willing to travel to see you, if at such a time we could agree. Was i Married, unfortunately, in the same explosion that took my hearing, my face, and my long golden hair, My poor unfortunate wife, Peggy Legg and my dog, PogMaHon were killed straight out. I was devastated and never thought I could even ponder the meaning of love until you came along.

Tell me this, did you become deaf because of those eardrum eating maggots I heard they had over in America, really nasty stuff? and how come you've never made love to a man? Please don't tell me you will turn out to be someones 55year old maiden aunt.. LOL

But all seriousness, If you are looking for a man to love and adore you, then I'm your guy, I really hope to hear from you soon

Your lover in waiting

*Name removed*

V

...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

we do not condune such act, so you have to act like a mature man because you are dealing with a company. Mr Fr3derick W. Sm1th the FEDEX company

Closed lad accounts
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hang this one hard. To be deaf for 6 years without parents noticing the child is not listening! What a joke! Video relay! It wants to use video relay! For those brave enough, try this link:www.sorensonvrs.com. I believe the have a free downloadable version that works over IP. I wonder if it knows ASL, or perhaps another version. Not all signing is compatible. This is really upsetting to me, being the father of a D/HH child. I might personally consider unethical baiting to this one. That's why I am staying clear. OOOOOOO get it!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply after i send that silly picture, he or she does not read your email, she just send the next part of the script

she already made a mistake

667jjk wrote:
Update! I finally got a (scripted) reply:

..........Where you born deaf or wht? I am open minded. And i was not born deaf, I became deaf when i was 4years old ..........

her first email:
Quote:
Good day, I am karen Glenn, I was born 29years back, I was born deaf into a mixed family. ......

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Haha, good eye, Diablo. Hadn't noticed that, though the lad shan't know either Wink.
As for the scripts, I'll soon slap him/her hard once the questions/answers get irrelevant.
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait, I would try the video thing but I'm replying as a man, and since I'm not it might be awkward if he saw me. Wink
Don't worry. We will bring nothing but pain and agony to this scum!

Diablo, nice attention to detail. I didn't even noticethe mistake! Embarassed

Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just accept and don't make her any wiser

after the guy with the sack, i take one step further

her email:
Quote:

Thank you very much and i am very happy to hearing from you, I was in scranton pennsylvania. Are you married? I am single and i am very sorry for disturbing you, i just wish to know somethings about you. My name is Karen Glenn and i am deaf. Are you truelly deaf ? Please tell me the truth. I have never married, never had sex with any man.. I want a peaceful life and i want to be with a man that sticks with his words. I am always perfect lady and i teach in an Orphanage school here. Please ask me anything you wish to know about me and i will let you know immediately. Do you have a video phone so that we can talk and know some other things about each other. Where you born deaf or wht? I am open minded. And i was not born deaf, I became deaf when i was 4years old and my parent dont know until i was 10years old. They really tried for me and they are the best parent on earth. I will stop hear until i hearing back from you.

Regards .....

My reply:

Hello Karen,

so nice to read from you again, you asked me if i am really deaf.
i can tell you i am deaf as a post, as i tell you before i am not born deaf, but we can change that during our Long email letters. I have to tell you that i am also blind, my computer react on voice and read the email to me. i also can send you a email by voice, but i prefer to type you this email with my braille keyboard, if you can't read my mail i accidentally forgot to let the computer read it for me so i know i did made no mistakes.
I dont have a video phone but i have a touchphone, do you have something like that, so i can feel you. As i told you before i am single never been married and also a virgin that is, if dog's don't count, Do you like animals? I will love to hear more from you in your next email

big kiss on a place of your choice

Iz

Boardingpass generator

blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I hope the dog thing doesn't scare it off.

Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

haha i also said that she looks lovely in my email before this one...i just think she doesn't read at all, and iff she does and reply, i will laugh my ass off Laughing

Boardingpass generator

Beanish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's reading at least a little.

Quote:
My sister I am no deaf man. I am a kind man.

Quote:
hello like you said you are a kind man can you please help me out ? let me know so that i can share more of it to you ...

thanks ...

... where "more of it" no doubt means "part two of the script".

(And, for those wondering, this character thinks being a "kind man" is sort of like being a "Jedi"... he's a trifle eccentric and not too well connected to reality...)
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone tried calling the scammer's possible bluff about using a video phone? I bet if you suggested a conversation by video phone there would be some kind of problem... and you'd be even more convincing that you really are a Deaf person. After all, a scammer is very unlikely to know ASL - this will create an instant problem for any real Deaf victim, since the scammer is claiming to be from the US.

and if they actually are using a video phone (somehow) I'd be VERY interested in more details. possibly trying my hand at a video bait even....

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

she probably want to use a webcam, (and if you go trouh with it her webcam just seems to be broken somehow)

but if it is really a girl, you can have a nice trophy Smile

i just got the next part of here script. And after my email its clear that she doesn't read your email.

I will try t get her off script... Rolling Eyes

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
That's what I was wondering too. She's shooting herself in the foot by trying to sound legitimate.

Edit: I have a reply:

Quote:
Thank you very much for your reply , I am very sorry for wht happened to you. I would have replied you before now but i was very busy making some conversation with my father's lawyer based in sydney australia. I was born into a mixed family 29years back, My mother is an american while my father is an australian, I wish to see you in person - A possible traveller? I'm not sure - need to hook her first ~ 667jjk and tell your so many things about myself and i wish to ask you some questions too. You are welcome home to scranton here or i should come to meet you.. Hnnmm.. anyone you think best for you, I was born deaf in the city of Fort Laudadale in Florida before we moved to PA.

i would be really glad if you can be the man who can show me true love.. i have been told by many guys that i am pretty but never believe any, i want someone who can show me what true love really means. i would be glad if you did send me your picture as soon as possible ... i want to really hear from you if you are willing to meet me or not .. cuz i dont want us to waste each others time . all i want is true, real and everlasting love....

maybe i can have a stop over and say hello to you overthere.. - Hmmm... ~ 667jjk
Hope to hear from you Asap
Kisses
Kar3n

I'm giving her one more chance to get off script and then slappy-slappy...

Edit 2: I replied:

Quote:
Kar3n,
I'm not sure about this. I mean, you sound completely wonderful,, and I'd love to see the person behind the photo. Unfortunately I'm very shy. I haven't seen a lady since my wife passed away.
Also, did you read about my age? I'm 89, and you look a day over 30! Is what we're doing right? How can you be sure this will work out fine?
Write back soon,
D1ll.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i didn't get yours, seems to be a little offscript already

I got this

Quote:
My Dearest....
Thanks alot for this great and marvelous step to mail me directly to my email.......i really feel so happy deep inside my heart.....Dear i just feel so speechless cos all his is so new to me ...its so amazing and its becoming reality.....i have never been into this kind of date before....this is the first and i hope this will last forever and ever....i read about experiences on internet and on mag......and i said to myself this will come reality.........Dear i really have a deep feelings for you and i have had this feelings since the very first glance i had at your pics......i wonder how and i also ask myself why....but my soul always tell me that this is real and you are the one i have been searching for.....people say love is blind but i can see you very well and clearly....i can see deep inside my heart that i have a great feelings for you.....but i wonder how i can express this
Many guys walk up to me and tell me i am cute, i am cute...bla bla bla bla bla....but to be honest i have never had this kind of feelings for anyone.....Dear you the very first man i will have this feelings for...and i am ready to do anything to make u happy...if i can have you .....

i would really love to be with you for the rest of my life ....

Tell me how you feel and hope to talk to you Asap
Kisses
Karen.

that what i get after my silly reply.

i send one trying to get her off script now

Boardingpass generator

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are welcome home to scranton here or i should come to meet you.. Hnnmm.. anyone you think best for you,

More evidence of a potential safari?
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the bog standard script..

Quote:
Thank you very much for your reply, I am very sorry for wht happened to you. I would have replied you before now but i was very busy making some conversation with my father's lawyer based in sydney australia. I was born into a mixed family 29years back, My mother is an american while my father is an australian, I wish to see you in person and tell your so many things about myself and i wish to ask you some questions too. You are welcome home to scranton here or i should come to meet you in United Kingdom.. Hnnmm.. anyone you think best for you, I was born deaf born deaf, then deaf at 4, now deaf at birth again.. hmm.. me thinks this girl doesn't know whats going on in the city of Fort Laudadale in Florida before we moved to PA.

i would be really glad if you can be the man who can show me true love.. i have been told by many guys that i am pretty but never believe any, i want someone who can show me what true love really means. i would be glad if you did send me your picture as soon as possible considering i told her that i was involved in a massive tanker explosion, i don't think she read my email..... i want to really hear from you if you are willing to meet me or not .. cuz i dont want us to waste each others time . all i want is true, real and everlasting love....

maybe i can have a stop over and say hello to you overthere..
Hope to hear from you Asap
Kisses
Karen

Time for my character to reveal more about himself, did you know motorised wheelchairs aren't allowed on planes anymore..

V

Edit: here's my short but sweet reply

Quote:
Dear Karen,

It was so nice to hear from you again so soon, i wasn't expecting you to respond at all. My perdiciment isn't the best in any way shape or form, Unfortunatley, i can't travel at the moment as I am in an electric wheelchair, and they are not allowed on planes due to the current terror threats. I love to send you a picture, but I'm sure that you'd rather just see me face to face. If you could possibly come over here, That''d be amazing.

Wait to hear from you soon

Love you xxx

xxxx

Closed lad accounts
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She never emailed me back! I wonder f it's because I said I'm not deaf. Evil or Very Mad

That's okay. I know you guys will rip her apart!

baiterstew
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Couldn't you tell her you lied because you're ashamed of your hearing problems?
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, she's gone back to script:

Quote:
Hello Darling,
Thanks lot for your message to me,Honey you sound do nice and caring, and i do hope all about you is true ..i really got and felt interested in you the very first time i gazed my eye at your pics, and thats why i mailed you....... i am here to find a everlasting love, i mean a lady that will be mine now and forever a man that will love me for who i am and will not be after BEAUTY, SEX but for LOVE.....I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.
Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that.

I'm worried you won‘t want me anymore. I know I can make you mad, but I promise you that this is all going to change because I love you with everything I have. I was scared to love you at first, out of fear that you would hurt me, but I did and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. Now, the only fear I have is waking up and realizing it’s all a dream.

you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only man I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you.

You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we’ll look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby.

Love Always,
kar3n

I replied:

Quote:
Kar3n,
Are you sure about this? I'm 89, you're 29. How can you be so definite about me being the one for you?
I love you too, dear, but we have a 60 year age gap! I want this to work, I really do, it's just, how can I be certain you will desire me for me, and not for my money?
Write back soon,
D1ll
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a offscrip email, not a long one and not worthy to post here,
so i reply to here because she forgot to react on the fact I'm blind aswell.
lets she how she react on this

Boardingpass generator

VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I the only one that got to stage 3 then??

Quote:
hello Frank , i am very glad to read from you actually i would love to come to meet you, but i would like you to let me know when you are free and when you want me to come so that i can fix myself i would love to come and live with you forever ... let me know if you have a car to pick me up ... and what airport is nearest to you ... i would be glad if you can let me know so that we can both work together in getting my travelling tickets and other necessary documents ...

thanks Karen ...

What do I do now, I wonder, I was thinking another inane letter, from Frank, telling her about her the horrible injuries inflicted on himself, or maybe asking for tons of details, or even if she'd use a cam to talk to him?? didn't someone say they could read ASL??

V

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what airport is nearest to you

Is anyone here good at safaris?
VForVendetta1605
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason why I didn't scream safari, is that I think this is still scripted, too nice and neat for 1 of our lads to come up with off the bat. So I was thinking to play it safe, be inane, wait for the inevitable plea for money to come
Quote:
let me know so that we can both work together in getting my travelling tickets
Nice use of english

V

Closed lad accounts
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Yeah, no rush - they need to believe in us first. I'm just noting she's given hints to both of us.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic