SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi, I'm from Russia!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LSC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm Russian, living in Moscow, Russia Smile

Only recently I've discovered the most hilarious art of scambaiting and decided to join this forum.

So if you need translations or some fact checking pertaining to Russia and Russian-speaking countries I'm ready to help.

Also I have an idea that someone may want to hire a translator for his letters to Russia. And then the translator also falls in love with the addressee, starts to edit their letters without their knowledge, and so on...
Or he does not fall in love but simply incorrectly translates details for the WU transfer and money goes in other direction...

What do you say?

Last edited by LSC on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi LSC, welcome here! Very Happy

I'm sure that having someone to translate would come in handy every now and then.

Your idea about acting as a translator to mess up the WU transfers sounds like a good idea. That could cause a lot of anger and confusion with the ladies.

Sounds like you will fit right in. Twisted Evil

Be sure to sign up for a mentor here.

And go say hello to everyone here.

For some great ideas on how to get started you can go here.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi LSC, Welcome to Eater, and more specifically, welcome to the looooooove department. Over here we are even more nice and cuddlier to eachother, once you drift in here you can't get away that easily Wink

We're all nice people here, if you have questions don't hesitate to ask, but stay away from a certain person promising pictures in leather. Once you get in her web, you're in it forever. Not that it's a bad thing, I just want the web for me alone Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
pinguisavis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum!
I am a n00b too but I already have 2 scambaits going on, I hope to master this fine art soon!

Not to steal your spotlight but I'm Italian so should anyone need letters translated from/to Italian I'd be glad to help. I also understand French and Spanish (a bit)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Multi-Lingual baiters Very Happy

I'm sure some of the vlad baiters would love a translator who can make many mistakes Very Happy

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Bhorzhoi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome. I'm new here myself.
pinguisavis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you please explain me what the vlad baiters are?
And yes of course, I can make all the mistakes you want Smile
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a vlad is the name we gave lads from Russia (or Ukraine, that general area), vlad baiters are baiters who bait these guys. They are all love scammers (correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never encountered a non-loving vlad before). You can find explanations for all the new terms we use here in the stickies in this subforum.
Grab yourself a mentor, a hot coffee and kiss your real life goodbye, this is quite an entertaining hobby.. Cool

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
pinguisavis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have applied for a mentor, I hope I will find one soon.

I am only baiting 2 people at the time but it's already intriguing...
Everytime the Mail icon starts bouncing up and down I always hope it's a scammer reply!
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry pinguinsavis, it might take a week (maybe even 2) but in this hobby patience is a very good caracteristic to have.

If I read your post, I hope you are not baiting from your real, personal email account? In that case you should stop all commuication from that adress at once and create yourself a fake adress using all fake data to sign up. Although the risks of them coming to your doorstep is really small, you still are dealing with criminals and it is best to take no chances. Also, they might report and close down your real email account then and giving you a headache over it.

Don't worry too much about losing your present baits. Just start over from the new adress and bait the same lads. Or take some fresh ones. Lads plenty in the surplus forum for you to grab.

Have fun, and make sure to bait safe!

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
bibigonda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LSC wrote:

Well, I'm Russian, living in Moscow, Russia

LOL, preved.

Quote:

So if you need translations or some fact checking pertaining to Russia and Russian-speaking countries I'm ready to help.

Same. I could also help with Ukrainian, as I lived both in Russia and Ukraine, and speak/write both languages fluently.

By the way, to those who do not know: while Russia/Ukraine uses Cyrillic alphabet, where a lot of letters are different, most people in ex-USSR who uses Internet has experience in so-called "translit", when Russian/Ukrainian words are written using English alphabet through a simple transliteration procedure. If you write Russian this way, you wouldn't have to explain how you wrote Cyrillic.

PS. I'd like to add a note about getting a phone number. In USA you could get a TracFone, a phone with a special SIM card which cannot be used in a different phone. It is a prepaid phone. You could buy it in a Safeway or Target (use cash if you're paranoid), and buy a 60-minute refill card for $20 (get the one with 90 days of service which you could extend). The numbers get recycled, so if after initial 90 days you want to change the number, you simply not extend it, and wait for a week. The number gets recycled, and once you get another refill card and reactivate it, you'll get a new phone number - again, completely anonymous.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The big problem is if you reply in Russian, or Ukrainian, to a Russian bait, you will be dropped instantly.
Half of these scams involve translation fee's . Where your expected to pay to have your letters of Love and Affection, translated so sweet young thing {Boris} can read your rubbish and reply with equal rubbish, after it's translated back into English. And there not about to tolerate your writing to them in Russian. and relieving them of a "Cash Cow"

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
LSC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

They wouldn't write in Russian even if you say up front that you're going to send money?
You can have fun sending her English to Russian to English to Russian online translations (quite hard to understand) and expecting her to answer your questions.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With respect, and you might be Russian, but you know nothing about the ethos of Russian baiting.
Russians like to be in control, or they like to think there in control. writing to them in Russian looses that control, as for them replying in Russian, that will never happen, as long as there paying people to write there scripts for them in English.
Try replying with just one single sentence in Russian, assuming you have a Russian key board, or your going to spend time with translation software,
and you will need to reverse translate a couple of times to get it word perfect, and you will never hear from them again.. As there no longer in control.
And please don't forgetting the popular scam of a Translation service. Which in effect is a scam on a scam..

As for answering yourquestions, That's also very unlikely, as your trying to communicate with a scripted reply. Half the time they don't even read your reply's. Until the script has run it's course, and in some cases that can be months away, and even then they will revert back to a script, or you get half script and half broken english reply's

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Weareborg (nearly forgot the 'a')

LSC & bibigonda only joined yesterday and need time to study the 'vlad' baits to see how they work.

Their local knowledge will no doubt prove helpful to vlad baiters in the future.

Hi guys and welcome.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
LSC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg,

No, I don't doubt baiters' professionalism. Of course you know about scammers from our country much more than we, Russians, ourselves. I was just trying to suggest some ideas. Smile

As for scripts in English, it seems that they are using machine translations from Russian as well. But you are right, while on script, it is more easy to copy&paste in English than to compose in Russian, I didn't think about it.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries LSC Please let us know if we can help with suggestions or ideas. Might I suggest you read a few of the baits posted in this section, Then you will get a little idea of what we are faced with. The thread about Lubov the unlovely is a classic, She/he simply drops people , dosen't need a reason. And many on here have tried there luck with her. To date no-one has even received a money request. Some of us have tried quite a few time, all unsuccessfull to date. The Russians are a challenging lot, Some will go on for weeks before asking for money, they seem to have endless scripts, and supplies of stolen photo's
Others will get stuck in with the money requests after only a week or two of e-mails. But the common factor is they will all drop you when the money transfers fail. And the Ukrainians just love Translation scams.

If you want to learn about scripts, Might I suggest a visit to our sister site, Scamwarners. [link top of page] where you find complete sets of scripts, from first to last of a scam, In the L O V E section.

Resistance is futile

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My girlfriend lives in Sofia/ Bulgarian. I read Cyrillic and it is not so hard . Cyrillic is phonetic. The letters are pronounced as written. There are some things to remember. The word for evening in BG is Vecher- think Bonny Scotland and roll your R's.
She is FSU and a wonderful, and attractive, honest lady.
She is a normal woman! I am glad to say that I welcome you here.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
solidsyco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a russian scammer talk to me by the name of Elena, how very interesting! Here is an email i recieved:

Hello my new friend!My name is Elena. how are you? I hope you are fine! I have found your profile and e-mail on dating site be2.comAs for me I want to find my love. If you are interested, answer me and we can begin our acquaintance. So let me tell some words about me. I was born on the 17 June in 1979. I want to find someone who can love me and i can love. I looked your profile and read information about you and what you want to see in a woman of your choice. And i believe, i can have all parts of what you want in soulmate, out of thousands of people that is me, i find you to be my true choice and i hope that you should feel the same way too. It's really wonderful moment as I am writing this letter to you and i pray that i should hear good and sweat reply from you. You are far from me but i belief that there's nothing that love can not do. I belief love can move mountain and love turns around person's life to precious life and sweet one. Ok, i wish that you will write me and lets have more discussions and get to know more about each other. My new friend I ask you to write to my e-mail: [email protected] the Internet here is very bad, but vie e-mail I can check my mail easily. I will be great to read marvellous letter from you. Hoping for God of love and in power of love I would like to hear from you. Thanks for the reading. Elena.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic