SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The new boy pet Dave is showing some promise
Quote:
Dear Katey,

Well Jehovah has been my strenghth over the years ,i am taking good care of my daughter though she is not living in USA with me .

Can you tell me if you have ever been married before or not ?Any kid?your age cos i am 50 years of age ....what you do for a living and some of your pictures.

Your likes and dislikes and what is the ministry like in your area.

I hope to hear from you ,

David

Quote:
Hi Dave,
Thank you for answering those questions, may I ask where your daughter is, it must be hard with her living in another country.
Yes, I have been married and I have 2 grown up kids and a man should know better than to ask a lady about her age, for work I run a business with my partner which does OK.
The ministry here is terrible, nobody really attends at all.
I hope this has answered your questions and I will no doubt expect you to have more which I will answer when I can.
Take care my new friend
Regards
Katey

The nice pet also sent 3 pictures and this short note;

Quote:
Pictures for you dear...pls send me some pictures of yourelf too.

Here is one of them

One of us will post a link shortly Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
LSC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
The darling you unique wash the help.

Obviously, s/he wrote it in Russian first, but mistyped the word 'можешь' (= can) into 'моешь' (= wash) then fed the text to translation software.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo

добро пожаловать - Welcome LSC. A "real" Russian is far better than a "pretend" one anyday.

Wink

This new pet is so willing to please, he is back again already and being so attentive, if we hadn't caught him out on the IP* I may be a little concerned he wasn't a lad

* IP = 82.128.1.207 = Lagos, Nigeria - not New York, New York, so good they named it twice.

Laughing

David's daughter is in Nigeria

Quote:
Dear Katey,

I am very glad we are getting along well here ,What do you think about sending me some of your pictures at least i can be looking at your beautiful face,lol .

I believe Jah has a reason for everything ....What is the name of your congregation?I am attending Jehovah Witnesses central Park Congregation here in New York City ,things are going fine here though i do get alot of not at home and i am busy but Jehovah is touching thier minds .

What are your favourite things ?Do you like travelling ? How do you spend your leisure time ?

My daughter is coping cos i am always there for her and i never let her feel the absense of her mom.

She is 16 years of age she lives away from home ,she lives in Nigeria ,she has been living in Nigeria before the death of my late wife.My late wife happens to be a chemical engineer when she was alive ,she got a contract with an oil company so she inisisted on taking Stacy along with her ,Stacy is the name of my Daughter .. she is loving and very sweet.

You will like her when you meet with her anyway ,she is having her highschool in Nigeria and will soon be through with it ,she will be coming back to the states to proceed her college .

I hope to read from you soon dear.

May Jehovah make this the beginning of an everlasting happiness for us .

David

Sweety replies so sweetly - as is her wont.

Cool

Quote:
Hi David

Thank you for responding so quickly

Sarah is a lovely name, perhaps I could write to her, that may cheer her up and it would be nice to have a pen friend in Nigeria, I dont think I have ever had a pen friend from there before.

Daveid, I must confess it has been a long time since I went to teh congregation, that is something my parents wanted me to do and since their passing I haven't been, too many sad memories and I would rather not go there right now, I am sorry, it has made me quite emotional thinking about them and how they died so tragically.

I am sorry David, I will write more later

Regards
Katey

Looking into the crystal ball thingy, I see the daughter getting very ill and needing urgent medical treatment

For anybody who is interested, you can view more details on this scammer at Scamwarners by Clicking Here

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
LSC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Спасибо, Kate Smile

I can see why The Darling can't come to Nataliya, but what if he has a friend who is going to Russia soon and can hand to N the needed sum (or even more) in cash. He can't visit her city, so she (or her friend/relative) has to meet the friend in some other place.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LSC, sounds like a plan. After the usual problems with WU, MG, perhaps a shipment gone wrong that's a route The Darling might take. I'm really starting to like you Wink

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet "dave" is performing brilliantly - quick pat and water - and on with teh show.

Laughing

Quote:
Dear Katey,

That s ok,I am sorry about the loss of your parents,well Jah gives and takes ,I am very interested in you as you are sounding so open to me , i like an open minded ,sincere and very honest woman like you Katey,I am a man that knows what i want in a woman and with you i think you are sounding so great to me and with you i search no more .

I want to see what the future has for us and give you 100% of my attention,at least a message or two everyday will make us get closer enough.So far i like the way things re going between us and cant wait to see us growing in happy chemistry in the nearest future.

Tell me what you have done today ?How did you spend your day and any plans for your evening.

How do you spend your weekends?Do you like to swimm?What kind of sports do you like to do ?Do you like to execise ?how many times in a week do you do that ?>

I cant wait to hear from you real soon .
Blessings of Jah be with you .
David.

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo.

The lad knows what he wants with a woman. Mmmmmmm Let's guess what that might be? He does also remark how honest I am. Snigger and giggle!

Wink

Quote:
Hi David.

Thank you for your condolances, the memory is still very fresh and it still hurts, one day I might tell you all about it.

I like the way things are going too, well so far to0day I have not done anything real exciting, I have been busy at work, somebody needs to make the tough decisions and I do make the most of it, I usually spend teh weekend doing normal catch up things, visit family or friends or have a bash with some of the others I enjoy my time with, I love swimming, not much time for any other sports but I do have one hobby I might tell you about another time, I love getting exercise and staying fit and do it as often as I can

David, I hope I haven't offended you by asking about young Sarah, I really would like to write to her.

Well, I need to be getting back to work now but look forward to your next email

Regards
Katey

Razz Cool

Goat
LSC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Caligula wrote:
LSC, sounds like a plan.

It may be prematurely to make an itinerary, but if she's in Cheboksary, you can arrange a meeting in Ekaterinburg, then, due to some mistake, the 'courier' comes to, say, Tyumen, then goes on a trans-Siberian trip, preferably on car.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Russian Safari, has there ever been one before?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hard, very hard. I do believe I have read one somewhere on the forum, but it was a small one, and he never left Russia. Plus - a safari won't be possible with this pet. A few reasons:

1. This Boris doesn't want to talk on the phone. He doesn't want to spend anything on paying a girl on taking a call for him. No possibility to check locations with the phone number either.

2. Apart from the original mail, our Boris uses googlemail. I've tried diverting him to yahoo, no effect. I've tried kinkycards, no effect, I got a very fleshy dream of her though *shivers when he thinks back of it*.

3. From that first mail, we were able to trace where he was. Both me and Kate to the same result: IP = 190.82.232.219 = Santiago in Chile.

As you can see, Safari'ing this pet is impossible. Unless I can persuade him to travel to Moscow to pick me up there at the airport Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
LSC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chile? I suppose they use proxy to be safer in case of investigation.

But I've read on ScamWarner that she once asked to transfer money to Mari El, so it seems the scammers are actually somewhere in that region.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi LSC, I am so glad you could join us, I know, I should have posted sooner but a couple of lads needed kicking Evil or Very Mad Wink

Very happy to have your knowledge of Russia too, that could come in very handy.

Davo has been kind enough to give us an email address for his daughter Susan

Quote:
You are such a lovely woman dearie

Sweety,

Good Morning to you over the earth of love and enjoyment i am very happy you are feeling the same way like me ,Wow that shows our hearts are beating at the same time honey ?

Oh Sarah is not daughter's name ,Her name is Stacy ofcourse that will be fine to write her ,as i have told her about you and she is very happy that i am feeling happy about a woman .

She knows what ever since i lost her mother i have not been dating any woman so she just asked me some Questions bout you and i told her.

removing the email address, you can get it from Scamwarners if you really want to know@yahoo..com

You are such a lovely woman wishing you a great day ahead !

David.

I wonder what he told Sarah about us, we told him bugger all Laughing

Sweety is terrible at remembering names
Quote:
Hi Dave,

I am starting to think our hearts really are beaiting as one, the more I read from you the more I like.

I am so sorry for getting little Stacey's name wrong, I can be terrible at remembering names sometimes.

How was you day today, hope it was wonderful, enjoying the summer warmth and a swim in a pool followed by some nice cool drinks and soem relaxing.

Mine was busy as usual but I dont mind, I do enjoy being busy and I get through lots of work.

Please say hello to little Sussie for me (yes, I was joking) and let her know I will be emailing her some time soon

Kind regards
Katey

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
LSC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Murry Guru, I'll be glad to help. Smile
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Teh pet saga/training continues.......

Cool

Quote:
Sweet Katey,

I have already told her you will be sending her some messages ,the more i read from you the more i am feeling so close to you either Katey,it is just as if i have not met with any woman before ,I have given you my 100% attention and you are catching my heart dearie.

I am at work too i have some meetings to attend to,i have you on my heart and thinking so much about you ..

Thinking of you beautiful ,

David.

Sweety's short but so sweet reply.

Quote:
Hi Dave

I wont disturb your meeting, I was just about to white to Stacey, I will write more later.

Bye handsome

And to "stacy" lad pretending to be "her"

Wink

Quote:
Hello Stacey,

My name is Katey and your dad gave me your mail address, we have been writing for the past few days and he mentioned you.

I thought that as I am getting to know your dad it would be nice to get to know you as well, he hasn't said much about you except you are 16 and living in Nigeria, that must be quite an experience, I hope you are keeping safe there. I hear there are lots of bad people living there.

I would love to hear all about you and I also wanted to let you know that I can keep any girly secrets if you want to talk girly stuff, I am sure there are lots of boys who would like to get into your pants

ANyway, not too sure what else to write now but I am very happy to meet you.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions at all

Regards
katey

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Latest mail from whining "jenny"

Quote:
My love.....i am really suffering here my love...why are you doing this to me?

I am going to be really naughty here and reply as Katey "the dollar thief"

Quote:
hi jeeny,

You don'tknow me, but I know you - Murrys babe to be.

Laughing my socks off at ya both. When I was in his office, being oh so sweet as candy and squirming on his lap while he dictated - I made my plans.

Yes I am using his mail addy - so he knows what a jerk he is as well as you.

I stole your money jean all of it - what ya say to that.

I am starting a new and better life with it.

Byeeeeeeeeeee Murray - you cheepskate.

Hugs and kisses to ya both - NOT

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaha

*waves and sniggers

Wink Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo

Friday morning update on pets.

Firstly an update on "dave"

Dave wants us to take it "sow" with Stacey

Quote:
Sweety,

Oh that s really awesome that you are sending her an email,,she will be very happy to write you back honey ,just take it sow wityh her.

What have you done today dearie ?
Missing you so much,.

Love you.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I am sick of him continually asking what we did today, as if "he" care.... well......

We did some stuff in our other life
We posted details of a few scammers at Scamwarners
We responded to several scam victims emails
Ralph banned a spammer or 2
Enchantress profiled some more filthy scamming love rats
We discussed the best way to make our pets suffer
We considered our next pet when we finish wasting his time
Shared a PM or 2 with other baiters/warners
Murry put shit on Ralph again
Ralph played a game of Bingo and stayed up until 830 pm
and Sweety was as sweet as ever

What does he want us to say?

Wink

Sweet short meaningless reply to dave

Quote:
Hi Dave

It is wonderful to hear from you,

I am just about to leave for a function, I have a few things to do, you will understand so I will write later, I haven't received a reply from Stacey yet so I will keep an eye out

Regards
Katey

Laughing

Now onto the barrel of laughs Jenny.

Jenny is really suffering

Not yet "he" isnt but if he sticks around he could be

Twisted Evil

SweetCakes is devastated that somebody has tried to deceive him

Quote:
Jenny My Dareling

I dont know what to say, Katey was more than just a Personal assistant, I put my trust in her and all the time she was just sceeming to steal from me.

I am so ashamed, how could I let this happen to me, she knew how much it meant to me to meet you and she has gotten in the way of our love.
If not for you I would just give up now, sometimes I am just too trusting and caring and I let meself get attached to people that I shouldn't.

My beautiful, I still love you with all my heart, I think of you constantly and long for the day that we finally meet and embrace as a perfect team.
My Dareling, please tell me you are ok and little Micky is doing fine and that you have managed to get something warm in your stomach while you have been on yor kneels.

I have changed my password so Katey shouldn't be able to bother us again, I feel so bad for this and just wish i could have put the money straight into your account and none of this would have happened.

Please tell me what to do now.
I love you My princess, more with every passing day

Yours Forever
SweetCakes

Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny hasn't given up on getting some money out of Sweetcakes

Quote:
Will you send some money to me..You still have my information with you?

But the pet has given up trying Rolling Eyes

A mild slap is in order to see if we can hang on a bit longer

Sweetcakes' account have been closed while the police investigate
Quote:
My Dareling Jenny

Dont you love me any more, you haven't answered my questions, you didn't tell me you loved me, no poem written for me, nothing at all, of course I will send you some money to sort out your problems, I cant have you stareving on the streets now can I.

But I have to sort out some things, my acconts have been closed while the police investigate and Katey has stolen quite a lot of money.

Rest assumed, I will get money to you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, see what you can do about getting me a bank account to send teh money too as I really dont want to take any chances

BTW, I would love to see a picture of you with little Marty

I love you my beautiful princess

Yours forever
SweetCakes

In other news, there may be a problem with David.

The victim who gave us the information reported his account for closure to yahoo and we are now getting bounces on our emails to his email address.

I have no problem with losing a bait, there are lots more pets out there, but it would have been much better to have complete current information from him for other potential victims to search on and find details. lets hope we can get him through Stacey's email to give us his new email address.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A half-hearted and frankly half-assed reply from "jeenie". Which would certainly be raising a few red flags to a "real victim".

Wink

Quote:
Hello my love,

Thanks for your message,I dont have a bank account and i will like you to send the money throught western union money transfer and i want you to go and send it yourself and send me the information i need to pick the money up...When will you send the money my love?

This calls for the "mother" of all slappings - I am in teh mood. Mmmmm mmmmmmmmm.

Rolling Eyes

Cakes replies;

Quote:
Jeenie,

Note - I have stopped the dareling and the niceties.

Quite frankly your mail was half-hearted and half-assed.

I have had a dreadful and torrid few days, betrayed and broken by those I cared for and trusted.

I had at least hoped our Love would shine through and pick me up, making me once again sparkle and smile.

BUT. What do i receive from you.

NO LOVE - NO SENTIMENTS - NO CARING - NO UNDERSTANDING.

Merely send money - and (ordering me to do it) !!!!

Well jeanie - I had better see a marked change in YOUR attitude - AND FAST.

You have a heap of ground to make up - and fast.

Otherwise forget it - I will look for another - who will be deserving of my heart.

Twisted Evil Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice reply Sweety,

I love it when you get angry with the pets Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To start todays news a quick update on Dave, we hoped we may be able to get him back through Staceys email address but that has also been closed down.

Fingers crossed we can find him and his new email address sooner rather than later, this was a smarter than normal lad and we really wanted his scam exposed.

Onto Jenny who is not such a proficient scammer

Jenny decides to send another short poem

Quote:
You are the key to the complex entrance of my heart. My veins for a gentle flow of my blood. The air beneath the wings of my soul. The well-grown roots of my being as a whole

Of course it is stolen again Click Here

SweetCakes is not happy and swears at Jenny
If you are offended by 4 letter words starting with "F" and ending in "K" May I suggest you brace yourself Wink

Quote:
Jenny,

Why do you keep insulting me by sending poems you have stolen from elsewhere.

I dont understand what is so hard about it.

Think of words, write them down make the last word of each sentence rhyme, how fucking hard is it

In other news we tried our hand back in May to have some fun with Lucy Soumah well Lucy has decided she might get money out of us yet

Quote:
Hello Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay . Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Mr.Basil Duru and his email address are as follows :
(removed, you can see it at Scamwarners if you want to @yahoo.co.uk)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mr.Basil Duru and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my newly partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mr.Basil Duru on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly Lucy

We will try to turn it back to a love scam and keep you posted on any progress

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankies for holding fort sweet SweetCakes Guru while I have been partying and Wooooooooo Hooooooooooooooing.

Laughing

Introducing a new "boy" pet - Andrew Belleti Woods.

I sent the usual wafflely "Spooner" ASEM.

Quote:
Hi Andrew

I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you since your message on Dating Place

If you are still interested I would love to get to know you better

Regards
Katey

"andy-babe" replies with pic.

Quote:
How are you doing today, i hope you're having a very nice day, well am Andrew woods By Name. i am so happy am getting in touch with somebody thats honest because i really seek honesty in all conversation. here's some things about me.

I write about myself a little ,widow with no child, i have a dark hair,I am 6.11ft 1 tall, and am very easy going with a great sense of humor,it's really charming seeing your profile,lol,let me beginning to wonder if any woman like you still exist in this world.well i would really so much like to get to know you more better,and want you to get this point in love, it doesn't deal with distance nor age,all that is a matter of time,distance is a matter of miles and age is just a number,which doesn't mean anything to achievement of life,well personally am passionate,very romantic,loving,caring,intense,productive,adventures,energetic,moral,sensitive,respective,and am a man with a great sense of humor who's not afraid to show my feelings to other's. well you can think this is a joke ,but to meet the love of your life may take 15 day's of less, but love is forever, after a grace of meeting the right one,am not a lecturer though,but telling you this at this moment,that we have something in common,and would like for both of us to talk and see where this take us too, at first, disable distance and age, let's go straight up, well about what i do like for fun,i do like art,music,culture,tradition,and other productive about artificial made,lol,well not to take much time,cos am on my way out,just want to let you know that am interested in you .but will be so glad to know u better .. i'll love something most in my life and that's nothing but honesty and i love the Lord first in my life cos i believe that with him all thing's shall surely be.u can add me on any of my ID but i'll with true love that will never end..

so please be sure of yourself and be ready to open up your mind cos i'm a very nice easy man.. it's my pleasure writing to you,and looking forward to read your sweetest respond too, have a nice day and take good care of yourself,.stay safe,lol, Don't be afraid to respond,lol.am i funny? HA ! HA !! HA !! , Take sometime to shout out to me, Warmest Regards.

Razz

Quote:
it's really charming seeing your profile

Glad you liked it pet. Truth is I ain't got one. LOL!

Quote:
am i funny?

Nah - you're just a lying BS jerk - and it'll be my pleasure profiling your sad n tawdry crap to alert and warn others.

Sent my usual - something about nothing ad libitum reply.

Quote:
hi again andrew,

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo.

I have had a brilliant weekend - - so nice of you to ask.

Thankies for that intersesting n wonderful mail - you are very handsome too.

Been to a big bash yesterday - had some great laffs and fun - i hope you like to party - i am a right party animal.

What types of music are you into - my fave band is German i find them very cathartic.

I am also very glad you are not a lecturer - i hate them with a passion - snooze all through em.

So looking forward to your mails - hope i have given you food for thought.

Sweetcheeks Katey

PS - yeppers my cheeks are sweet and cute.

Wink Cool

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday morning "pet" newstime.

Andrew asks if Sweety is single

It seems a common question, they are just trying to seem interested and showing no imagination at all

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
hello how are you doing am really happy to read back from you how is family and your job i want you to tell me more about you and tell me more about your life are you single? and i will love to see a pics of you i really wanna know you more i want to chat with with you soon you can add me to you IM so w can get to know each other.

Sweeties Reply;

Quote:
Hi Andrew

Am doing fine, thanks for asking, a little tired from the big weekend but ready for another week.

Ok, so you want to know more about me.
Well, my friends call me SweetCheeks, I will let you work out why
I am about 40, I am not going to tell you exactly and it wouldn't be nice of you to ask
I run the UK arm of our business with my partner who runs the Australian arm so I do get to travel a lot, I just love travelling.
I like dancing slow with that somebody special
I like to celebrate special events with those i love
I like to show my appreciation to those who are loyal
I enjoy sticking up for that person who needs sticking up for
I put my heart and mind into everything that I do
I am very honest and sincere
Most find me very enchanting
I work very long and unusual hours and I could be awake at 4am working and be asleep at midday to work in time with the other half on our company.
I love having poetry written for me and sometimes write poems myself

Something you will work out is that I do not do chat with anybody, the company computer system is set so it cant be done and I really dont have time to chat anyway so email will have to do for now,

As to my pictures, you will be rewarded with some nice pictures in time, be patient and please dont pester me about it, I do have some wonderful pictures that I will share when I am ready to, while you wait you will be pleased to know I am slim and petite and those who know me say I am beautiful, I have blond hair and blue eyes and very nice boobies.

Well, thats enough about me so please tell me more about you

Regards
SweetCheeks

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny is upset with SweetCakes

Quote:
I have had enough from you and i cant continue accepting insults from you just because you want to help me..i have had enough..you can keep your money to yourself.God will surely make a way for me

I love it when they get upset

SweetCakes delivers Jenny with a huge slap
Please brace yourself for swearing and insults and please, put down your drinks now, Spooner and Spooner will not be held liable for damaged keyboards or injuries as a result of this post

Quote:

Jenny, I thought you loved me but it seems you are not right for me, I was so close to sending money to help you and I am so glad I didn't now, my only concern is that Katey has taken so much from me, you didn't seem to care about my problems anyway.

As for insulting you, I haven't even started yet, you are an insignificant heartless flea on the arse of society and the sooner you starve to death the better, as for poor little Marty, I cant imagine he could have a worse mother than you.
I will spend my days thankful that you have shown your true colours before I gave up everything for such a wothless piece of crap as you are, you couldn't even right a poem for me yet you expected so much.
May I suggest, seeing as you are already down on your kneels, that you find some nice caring Nigerian man who might give you 2 kobo if you felate him, I hope you rot in hell you useless fucking bitch, no wonder you lost your job, you were too fucking lazy to do anything.

Why dont you sell little Malcolm to the highest bidder at the local market to make some money, at least then he may be cared for.

Now, if you ever want to right to me again, I expect you to have a completely different attitude, now fuck off and starve to death you maggot and stop wasting my time

If anybody would like to continue the fun with Jenny, please feel free, you can find her details at Scamwarners, just do a search on Jenny and she will come up

I do enjoy slapping lads, lets just hope he wants to have the last word Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo

Sweety is throwing a monsta-wobbly at lazy pets "andy" & "zam"

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hi Andrew

I wrote you lengthy and nice mail full of details about myself 3 DAYS Ago.

THANK YOU So Very Much For Your Reply.

I take it I am not worthy - Well you are the loser.

SS

Wink

Attempting another lad "zam"

Quote:
So sorry - I was out of the country - business and such like - so I am late responding

I have heaps of time to spare right now

I hope you are still interested babe

Looking forward to you reply

Sweetcheeks Spooner

His SO Wonderful and Stimulating reply;

Quote:
Hi there thank you for the messages But i guess it's been a while okies...Can you please tell me more about yourself...

Sweet Sweety replies;

Quote:
Well I have been looking at short and crap reply....And I have to tell you I am not impressed.

Tell you what, just forget it...If you cannot be arsed to write a decent reply, just forget it.

You will be the loser....Believe me.

SS.

Poor Murry is in teh doldrums now his "girl" pets have all spurned him.

Ah Diddums - never worry I will "probably" find you some nice new "willing n wanting" potential VPAs

Shocked Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Sweety for being so wonderful and caring, thanks to your recent invitations I have a new pet who is after fame and fortune in the Spooner dungeon

Please welcome Nana to Spooner Hall

Yes, I know Rolling Eyes

A couple of spaces added for ease of reading, not that I will be reading too much Wink Laughing

Quote:
Hello My Dear ,How are you doing?i guess you are doing really great as i am also here..Anyway I will also like to take this time in telling you a little more about me..I am single never married and have no kids,i live together with my mum and younger brother in Australia..I lost my dad in the year 2000,i really miss him so much because i was so close to him,For some months now i have been in Ghana with my aunt,,,

because my aunt to tell me the thing my father told her before he died that is why i am in Ghana with my aunt.. and i have been here in Ghana for my aunt to tell me the thing my father told her before he died Now i am also looking for a soul mate some one spacial to share with the rest of my life,Looking for some one honest,loyal,caring,truthful,faithful and understanding to live all my life wit,Yes i want to have kids...

I like shopping,watching movies,listen to music,fishing and dancing...I think this how to know some one...So can you also tell me a little more about you
Also have you been visiting dating sites?

What do you do for living?

Where are your parents and where do they live?

How old are you and do you have kids?

Do you live alone and how long have you been single looking for someone?

Thank you so much and i think i end here for now and wait for your reply....Please do send me some pictures of you..Take care and have a nice time,I wish you all the best..Kisses

your Ever Nana

Here is my all so attentive reply

Quote:
Hi Nana

I am so happy you have replied, your photos are wonderful, you certainly are a beautiful girl.

Please excuse that my mail is so short, I was just about to leave for a spot of shopping when I noticed your mail.

I will tell me in my next email, I promise

Regards
Murray

Editing with a picture of Nana

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry had a PM from a nice member who handed us details of 2 new pets for Sweety which was very nice of her, seeing as we just got a reply from one of them I decided it would be a nice time to introduce him.

All the way from 41.219.214.115 Nigeria* I present for Spoonering - Micheal

Laughing

Quote:
I am so sorry it has taken so long to get back to you Michael.

If you are still interetsed please let me know and tell me more about yourself

Regards
Katey

Wink

The slightly suspicious lad who is big on words Rolling Eyes
replied
Quote:
Hey what would you like to know about me, and how did you get a hold of me.

Lets see if we can lure Michael into the Spooner torture chamber
Quote:
Hi Michael

Unless I got the email address wrong you wrote to me first lol

I had a message from a month ago but I have been away and haven't had a chance to check until recently.

I was in Australia enjoying their wonderful weather but I am so glad to be home.

If you are the right Micheal I would be interested in getting to know you better and who knows where it could lead, maybe just friends or ... well, lets just see hey.

Regards
Katey

Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The new batch of pets are showing some promise Sweety

Nana is not big on words just yet and I dont even think she is giving me script yet but at least she is writing

Nana is happy to meet SweetCakes
Quote:
Hello...
thx dear
i am very happy to meet you and i am waiting for you e-mail about you and where are you

are you from and how old are you....

and what work do you do

and have you marred and you have kids....

i am waiting for that and send me your pics

Nana

SweetCakes tells Nana all about himself

Quote:
Hi Nana

My name is Murray but my closest friends call me SweetCakes, as I hope you will be one of my closest friends I am hoping you will call me Sweetcakes too.

I run the Australian arm of my business which keeps me quite busy as you would imagine, there is always something to do.

I am almost 40 years old and do have 2 children who have moved out of home and dont live with me any more although they do visit quite a bit which is nice.

I am tall and some say I am handsome and I am very active which keeps me quite fit.

I love my work, it is always interesting and I get to meet lots of wonderful people in my travel.

I am very interested in finding somebody to share my life with who is interetsed in living with me and getting to know me better

I would love to hear more about you and cant wait for your reply

Regards
SweetCakes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic