SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Internet Scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419legal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are so many diffrent type of internet scams has been flooded and spam through-out internet. Many of us has suffer job loss and desperatly looking for another sort of quick income. Those Nigerian are taking advantage of us more during this recession and they are running internet scams more in the past year than I have ever seen. Some offer part time job, roomate payment in advance, down payment on realestate, packages arrivals, inheritance, personal loans, transfering money to investment
, any of these sort is all part of the Nigerian scams to get them to send you their conterfeit checks to cash along offering you to make 10-20% of the top call commissions for you work. They are trying to trick you by sending you a fake cashier checks, which looks so real lots of banks cant even tell the different. I have seen US Postal Money Order, Bank Of America, Chase Bank and many others types of checks. The trick is to get you to cash those checks with your local bank, 99% of the time your bank will not question you since you do banking business with them. Then you take your 10-20% commissions of the top your part to keep and than they want you to wire them the rest of the money by Western Union. Keep in mind, if you cash what ever amount of the checks they have sent you, you will be out of that amount with your bank. those Nigrians are excellent con artist, they know not to send you extremly large amount of check to cash due to the red flag it will create. Some of the banks are getting smarter by doing a 10 days hold on the checks before they depurse the funds although if you have enough funds availible in you checking, saving, money market
, etc; 100% of the time your bank will go ahead and cash those checks without putting a hold on it. Nigeria are now known to be one of the largest corrupted country and number one mass producer of counterfeits checks. So dont get caught in the middle like my neighbor did which he lost 20,000.00 in his saving and still owe 10,000.00 to his bank by cashing those conterfeit checks. If you get caught in the middle there is nothing you can do, beside keeping all documents whom and where and how did you get those checks, contact your local FBI because is Local in the US and they will instruct you what to do, than contact your local bank manager explaining what took place what arrangement you can set up to repay back the money; might as well say good by to that money and the chance is that hopping you dont get in trouble for cashing conterfeit checks...keep in mind, CIA, FBI cant do a darn thing about it and they already know and awared of the suitation for years and still trying to figured out how to stop those Nigerians. In fact Nigerian Government will not cooperate with any outside government. You might as well say they living in the safe haven and we cant touch them. And here are some example of Nigerian scams.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am in search of an agent to assist us in the transfer of A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF
MONEY and subsequent investment in properties in your country.
You will be required to
(1) Assist in the receiving the said sum before arrival
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.
If you decide to render your service to us in this regard, 50% of the total sum
of THE SAID AMOUNT OF MONEY will be for you. Send information such as personal
telephone/fax number and contact address when replying.
yours faithfully,

we lend at 3% ,any interested person write us with
Names,......
Address,....
Amount,......
Purpose of loan,......
Duration of loan,.......
Occupation,.......
Send to email:zopala

Hello,

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai
Banking
Corporation Limited. I have a sensitive, confidential brief from

Hong Kongand I am asking for your partnership in re- profiling funds worth
$24,000,000.00 (Twenty Four Million U.S Dollars) What I require from you is your

honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.

Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you
do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you.

All confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you,
as soon as I receive your reply via ,I shall let you
know what is required of you.

Regards from,
Mr.Vincent

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Um - thanx for that, but trust me, we know what these guys (who are not all Nigerians, BTW) do and how, and the consequences.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are preaching to the converted here, friend. But the only way these criminals will be stopped is by educating their potential victims against them, so you go right on doing what you are doing.

By the way, your #3 is not a fake check scam. That one is advance fee fraud, wherein the scammer asks for money for documents, taxes, bribes etc.

Do not fall into the trap of thinking they are all Nigerian. Scamming is worldwide and scammers come from all nations.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:

Do not fall into the trap of thinking they are all Nigerian.

Amen.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic