SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not interested in baiting, but need help of experts!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
just_hit_play
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DELETED DUE TO NO HELP CONTENT

Last edited by just_hit_play on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, this doesn't relate to baiting, nor anything else we can help with. If you were a victim of 419 crime, we would send you to ScamWarners.

We have little to no expertise in this area. Contact the authorities with the information you have. That more than qualifies as harrassment (<--- not a legal proclaimation!)

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
just_hit_play
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well poo...I thought maybe someone had some knowledge on this since you guys know your way around stuff like computers, etc.

Thank you anyway! The authorities here like to sit in their chairs and not do anything for the working people so I'm just dumbfounded and at a loss.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is unfortunate we can't help you, but as I said: Not something we have expertise in.

The only (legal) solution I can see is an LEO, or if you're in the USA, you can always sue.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can pin the postings with your info back to her, you should consult an attorney.

Issue a cease-and-desist order on putting your info out.

At this point, you should also look at a restraining order, and going to court for stalking. This woman sounds unhinged and could be dangerous.

I would also consider finding a quality civil attorney and looking to sue her for emotional distress, harassment, and whatever else you can do.

But the key is to gather evidence, via subpenas to craigslist and other places where she is putting your information.

You also need to maintain your composure.

Call the police, and a good lawyer. Good Luck.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just_hit_play wrote:
Well poo...I thought maybe someone had some knowledge on this since you guys know your way around stuff like computers, etc.

Not a bad thought. While we're a baiting site, the GC forum has been been helpful to members with other kinds of questions in the past. Like any forum, what you will get here will range widely depending on who answers you. It's unfortunate that you deleted your original post. Not much chance of getting advice that way. Confused

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like Craig said, we're not experts and I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me that you should certainly see a lawyer about this, and sooner rather than later.

If you don't want to go to that expense just yet, then research the laws that this woman is breaking. Those laws will contain certain phraseology. If you make a complaint using the same phrasing, then it is less likely that they will be able to ignore you.

We do know about computers, but there is nothing that I can think of that you could do to stop this behavior, and certainly nothing that did not cede the high ground to her. You do not want to go breaking any laws yourself in case any future court may find you have "unclean hands", and hence no redress. So no sending her viruses, hacking her email or computer, and no responding in kind. If you want the law to be on your side, then you have to be absolutely law-abiding.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic