SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Return of "The Blues Man" Reven Usman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe something like this?
Quote:
Hello, my angel!

I really really MUST write you now!
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, nw it looks as though they're here to stay, oh, I believe in yesterday.
I was at the bank and took a look at my savings account. Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be, there's a shadow hanging over me, oh, yesterday came suddenly.
I wanted to get some extra credit for you but my favourite banker who understands my situation was away. Why she had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say. Then the manager came, I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.
Baby, do not despair!! Love is such an easy game to play, now I need a place to hide away, oh, I believe in yesterday.
Western Union is not the only way to go.

Love, xxx

Now you can guess which song this is! Woud you like to try out this one?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday The Beatles. Love it!

ROFL I am definitely using that email. Thanks!

blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Frumpy's email and got this is return.

Quote:
hello babe
u do not know the effect u have on me because everytime l see ur pic ,y heart begins to smile,love is like a cloud,love is like a dream ,love is 1 word and everything in between ,love is a fairytale come true,coz l found love when l found u,can u beleived that no matter how sad,no matter how sick,l feel better just thinking of u,but l m happier each time l send u message coz l kno l ll be disturbing u.
jone,there is always a reason 4 everything,A reason 2 live,a reason 2 die,a reason 2 cry,but if u can't find a reason to smile,can l be d reason 4 a while,if l have a heart attack,then that's all bcuz of u,cuz u are in my heart with another heart that is ur heart,which is striking my heart and saying,l love u.
dear,love knows no reason love knows no lies,love defiees all reason,love has no eye ,but love is not blind,love sees all but doesnt,
l see in your last mail,u say u love me and u want to hold me tight,those words run thru my head day and night,l dreamn't u held me and made me see that forever 2gether we would be.
dear all l wanted was sumone 2 care for me ,all l wanted was sumone who'd be there 4 me,all l ever wanted was sumone who'd true.all i ever wanted was sum one like u.
love,l want this love to have strong and solid foundation,and will most have something in common that will stand as pillar of our love,l will buy you a nice flower in which l will send to ur house online,this will stand as my real love for you till l come over to your life finally in the state,if you dont mind kindly send me your complete house address to enable you u my love,i wish not to miss u and l dont want any other girl in your life,i will be there for you.
honey,since the day l received from u every second God remembers u,every minute God blesses u,every hour God cares for u,bcos every day l pray to God to take care of u,really someone remembers,somebody cares your name is whispered in somebody prayers,keep the bright hope of sunshine in view,someone is warmly thinking of u
l love u
susan

I think he knows this game. Laughing

Also, he called me "Jone". My character's name is Charlotte. I don't think he's being faithful. Crying or Very sad

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmpff!. Script only. Now a Stones song, to be fair ? Or whatever you wish would be good now! I would suggest "Still A Fool" by Muddy Waters but only if you have nothing prepared already Smile
Reven Usman has never replied me. I´ll have to ask Slaphappy to borrow his baiting character...pointing out that Erd0gan has all the money now, at last, to motivate him to reply.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from "Susan" since I slapped her for calling me Jone, so I thought I would answer one of her questions to warm her back up to me.
This one is called "Life" by Des'ree.

Quote:
Hey Sweety.

You asked to know a little more about me. Please tell me more about yourself also. As for myself,
I'm afraid of the dark, especially when I'm in a park and there's no-one else around,

Ooh, I get the shivers. I don't want to see a ghost, It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast, and watch the evening news.

I'm a superstitious girl, (I'm the worst in the world!)
Never walk under ladders,I keep a rabbit's tail. It seems crazy, I know. I've always been like that.

Anyway, I'll take you up on a dare... Anytime, anywhere!!
Name the place, I'll be there; bungee jumping, I don't care.

life, doo, doot dooo

I guess that's it for now. But enough about me! Let's talk more about you. I can't wait to hear from you.

Love,
Charlotte

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is indeed a necro but is this lad worth a 3rd thread?
Slaphappy thought of him today and, look-a-here, he just wrote something. To me he wrote even twice so it´s time for some music to be sent to him again Smile
Shirley character:
Quote:
Long time, how is everything going with you? have you put to bed?

My was conplaining to me the other day that he will not listen to you again and he refuse to tell me what the problem is.

Rev. Usman character:
Quote:
The ATM card have taken to security company
Finally, your ATM CARD, have taken to security company until when you people are ready to claim it.

Quote:
Merbaha Dear Sir honourable Reverend Usman,

I was in Diyabakir with family again. MOST interested we all are in that you have not forgotten my beloved Aglaia and me, Sir.
Got up this morning, my good girl was gone, just bout my bedside I hung my head and moan. I tain´t none of my business but it sure ain´t right, take Emil´s woman, mess around all night.
It ´s him who has the money. I´m a stranger here, jst blowed in this town. I ask him for a favour, please don´t turn him down. Takes a long tall fellow to make a good gal squall but I ainßt no gambler, i don´t play no fool, I´m just a roller, jelly-baking, jelly-baking fool Very Happy Very Happy
When i got up this morning i sure was feeling bad. I´m so lucky that you have written to me.

I have bought a few laptop, do you like it? i can play the gameboy advance emulator stuff all night while i am looking how western union mney transfer actuially works. it´s not that i am not serious ok tamam
Baby is crying, i must leave now.
Do you have children other than your Shirly?

Your friend and forever accompaniist and partner, Erdogan

Lyrics are from "No No Blues", v + g by Curley Weaver : http://www.4shared.com/file/136992717/2ce7cfdf/Curley_Weaver_-_No_No_Blues.html

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic