SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have been encouraged by a senior member at scamwarners to publish my work.
most of my baits are very boring, but this is the only one that is a) long and b) over.
i don't know if it will amuse or inform anyone, but here goes!

i am 'souliman aktapan', a plantation owner on St Helena, a very remote (and genuine) island in the south atlantic.
and i have won the lottery!
i used Secur1ty Sh1eld to get the lad's details, including his bank info which i passed to alan.
it's a fairly straight bait, so no jokes,
but i had fun asking the lad to nominate a security codeword and then rejecting everything he chose.
there was never going to be a 'right answer' to that question, obviously.

i think he has stopped responding to me now, but it was fun while it lasted.
he warned me not to make him look stupid or he would go to the ANC about me.
i'll put the kettle on, in case they call round Smile

===
Thank you for your email.
I am very interested in knowing more this - please tell me more.
best regards
Souliman Aktapan

---
Dear souliman aktapan

I thank you so much for responding back to my email. I am really grateful on the interest you have indicated to assist in this transaction. I know that we have not met in person but be rest assured that am genuine as I am sure you are.

Base on this preview and to ensure trust and sincerity you are requested to come down to South Africa for the following reasons by the court: -

(A} to meet with the authorities to sign the necessary document on the said fund
$12.5 Million.

{B}It is very important that you be in South Africa
Furthermore, for easy communication and our security purposes please do not fail to come, or second option if you can’t then you have to employ the service of another lawyer to sign and back you up until the transaction are concluded.

{C} and the bank also demand that as soon as the document is signed an account will be reopened on your behalf which will officially bear your name as the affidavits said.
Please I will like you to choose an option and get back to me so that we will no where we stand at this junction this was the out come of my meeting with the court and order authorities.

Thanks.

Waiting to hear from you.

BARRISTER Pedro Williams

---
Dear Sir
Thank you for your email.
Please note that I live on the island of St Helena in the South Atlantic, which is a very remote community.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Helena
I cannot travel to meet you, so I must choose the other option.
Please tell me what is the next step.
best regards
Souliman Aktapan

---
DEAR
souliman aktapan

Thanks for your emails

It well acceptable, well send me your name, age, sex, phone number, occupation, if you have international passport it is also granted,

Send these things to me so that I will solicit for a lawyer for you. Please I will like to note this for we not to miss understand our self, a lawyer will need a legal fee which I don’t know the cost and your document and affidavit will attract some legal fee but that will be told when you submit your application, and I in turn submit to the court for there endorsement.

So for now send me your information with and application letter so that I can submit it to the court and also solicit for the order document from the authorities that are involved. In doing this I will I no that I have made some clarifications to you. I am waiting for your response in this regard

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME IN THIS EMAILS
[email protected]

Thanks

Pedro WILLIAMS

---
Please accept this email as my application letter...

Full Name: Souliman Aktapan
Postal Address: Apartment R2D2, Seaview, Beach Road, St Helena Island, British South Atlantic Territories
Phone/Fax: none (see above)

I do not have an international passport.

You asked for a phone number - please note what I wrote in an earlier email...
I live on the island of St Helena in the South Atlantic, which is a very remote community.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Helena#Transport_and_telecommunications
As you can see from this article, we do not have a reliable international telephone service, but we can continue to communicate by email.

I bank at the post office in St Helena (account number 1508).
You will need to transfer my fund through their Secur1ty Sh1eld system.
I will ask for a transaction number and let you know.

I understand about the fees - please subtract them from the money that will be paid to me.

What is the next step?

---
DEAR souliman aktapan

THANKS for your emails
i will like to alart you on this issue of me sbtracting the fee from the money that i will transfer, well i will like to make some thing very clear to you. the money in question is not in my personal account, if it were to be in my aacount i would have done so.
well i some case you are not wrong nieither are my couse we have to follow a legal procedure,we have to get the whole certificate that are invovled.

well i will like you to no that you should not be afraid of the legal fee i will ist of all like you to accept the fact that i am a civil servant so bye so doing we will put our heads together to no what to do. well the legal fee is not too much that we can not pay hance the money we are going to get is above that. well i will like you to no that i will see what i can do in that effect but if i cant do any to pay then i will still contact you so that we both share the expenditure.
well i have just send your application internet to the court and the called me for legal backing of your application of which i am going there tomorrow for back up and to no the legal cost of the document as such i will get back to you tomorrow noon.
i have some money arround you so that i will tell the out come tomorrow after meeting with the court chief judge tomorrow.
be advice that we have a better chance here we needed not to allow this chance to go just like that keep at list $300 dollars so that we i order thing i will i do the adding to complate the money for the document to be prosessed.
consider this and get back to me so that i will no your mind.
i will back to you too
thanks and good night
Barrister PEDRO Williams

---
I am surprised that you cannot arrange for the fees to be paid out of the money I will receive, but it is not a serious obstacle.

We do not have a banking system on the island where I live, but I do have a bank account in London, and I can make the payment out of that. I can pay you by bank-to-bank transfer - give me your details.

The payment will be made by an Agent in London who acts on the instructions of islanders such as myself.

best regards
Souliman Aktapan

---
DEAR souliman aktapan

Thanks for getting back to me well, my brother I will instruct my personal secretary

To furnish you with my money gram information.

Well after submitting your application we hard a little debate on you application and after that all the document where given to me. And I in turn send it to the court of law and some copy to the bank lawyer who also granted your application in all cost.

Well it has not been too easy on me because of my health nature.

Please do instruct this you, person in London to send that money

As soon as Monday. Please once again money gram will fast and quick I advice you on money gram why? Because the money it little for account the bank charge is high over here I will be paying higher than what I am supposed be paid to cut the expenses please money gram will be better.

Thanks for your understanding

Barrister Pedro Williams

---
I am ready to send the money as soon as you confirm the payment details.
---
This is the money information for money Gram

Please on thing more this is my South Africa name
It is a native name

OSUJI UZOMA
ADRESS 150 COMMISSIONER STREET, JOHANNESBOURG, SOUTH AFRICA

After sending the money please sends me the information

Immediately.

THANK

OSUJI UZOMA

PERSONAL SECRETARY

TO B Pedro Williams

---
I found the details in your second email.

Concerning the money, there is no Western Union or Moneygram office on
this island,
but I can arrange for you to receive your money through the island's Agent.
The Agent accepts instructions from me, and pays them to the beneficiary (you).
The transaction will be brokered by the Agent's Secur1ty Sh1eld system.

To receive the payment, please do the following:
1) Visit http://s3cur3pt.1nf0/ and click on 'Click Here to Start Process'
2) Enter 193583358868273116191243010035 in the Access Code box
3) In Step 1, in the space for your Full Name, enter 'OSUJI UZOMA'
4) In Step 2, please enter a security password in the 'Additional
Details' box. This will be used to verify your identity if the Agent
has a problem and needs to speak to you to ensure that you receive the
money. The transaction cannot be completed without this password.

Please do this today. If you need any further info, please contact me.

Souliman Aktapan

---
Dear souliman aktapan

I have passed the whole process but nothing was shown to me please can you process it and send me the mtcn of this transfer. It urgent that you get back to please I am ready to get this money so that by Monday I will make the payment to the court. Once again I am having problem with this process please get back to I am on my way to medical checkup. Needed to hear from you before living

please call me on this number it is my personal number 002735349096 call now

thanks

---
You had a problem because you did not supply a password.
I told you to provide a security password and you didn't - why?
The Secur1ty Sh1eld software told you to provide a security password
and you didn't - why?

The Agent will not transfer the money to you if you do not choose a password.
Just pick a password that you can easily remember if the Agent calls you.
If it is easier, send the password to me and I will give it to the Agent.
Do this today, then the Agent will send the MTCN to you, then you can
pick up the money tomorrow.

thanks
Souliman Aktapan

---
Thanks for the information this is the password.

Please do get back to me as soon as you receive this.

Please call me on my line +27735349096 send me the mtcn as soon as you receive this

Thanks have a wonderful working day

Barrister Pedro WILLIAMS

---
Thank you for this information. Unfortunately, the Agent has advised
me that the password you proposed has been rejected by the Agent's
Secur1ty Sh1eld system - reason: "too simple". Please propose a new
password.

The Secur1ty Sh1eld system enforces certain rules that restrict the
choice of password. However, as a general rule, if a password can be
used as an email password, it will be accepted by the Secur1ty Sh1eld
system.

Please send me the new password - I will pass this to the Agent, then
you can receive the MTCN.

Souliman Aktapan

---
PLEASE DIRECT ME ON WHAT TO DO THIS TIME SHUOLD I REANSWER THE QUESTION AGAIN? WELL THIS IS THE PASSWOR NOW 12345678901020

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO SO THAT YOU ALSO CAN BE OF A HELP TO ME

I WILL HAVE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION FOR CORRECTIONS
THANKS

Barrister PEDRO Williams

---
Again, the password you proposed has been rejected by the system.
Reason: "too long".
Also, the alternative email address you gave has been rejected.
Reason: "live.com addresses not supported"

The MTCN will be sent as soon as you provide valid responses to these questions.

best regards
Souliman Aktapan

---
COMPAQ12345678910
---
I am sorry that you are having problems.

I asked the Agent about the password, and he said that I am not allowed to propose one to you. However, he told me to pass on this advice:
"The password rules for Secur1ty Sh1eld are similar to those used by many commercial email systems.
If your business partner has a password that works with an email account, he should try that."

Please follow that advice and I hope you can pick up the money tomorrow.

Souliman Aktapan

---
COMPAQ

But in addition to this I want you to still understand that your documents will soon be ready as soon as it is ready I am going to tell you. Well be rest assured that I am working on them no matter what, how ever way things my be I am not relenting in my effort, to see that things worked out. Please the password I give you must work cos it is just a sex letter ward it will surely work this time around.sex letter ward

mustly work in emails.

Thanks

Barrister Pedro Williams

---
I have passed that password on to the Agent, and I will let you know
as soon as he tells me if it is ok or not.

---
dearsouliman aktapan
How are you today?
what happend again i am hoping to hear from you this morning
but did not what is the problem again. did the agent get back to you or not well if he did why did you tell me?
please tell him to get back to you so that i will no whant i am going to do next.
thanks
Barrister Pedro Williams

---
Well I have believed in you now I am starting to doubt your sincerity to this transaction

If it is true why did you not accept my suggestion of bank to bank transfer well I am thinking of stopping you from this transaction. You have made me a fool so I will not answer that from you.

How can you tell me that you made a payment and the company did not provide the password and also the control and you are just fooling my integrity please stop communicating me I discontinue with this transaction thanks

Good bye

---
Dear Sir

I am sorry to hear that you are concerned about this transaction.

I have been talking to the agent today and the good news is that the details you provided have been accepted.
However, you had to make many attempts to enter the details into the Secur1ty Sh1eld system, and this has triggered an alert with the Agent is required to investigate.

The Agent says that he can only release the MTCN to you if you visit the office personally.
He is based in Cape Town - can you do that?
I am willing to cover your travel costs if you say yes.

best regards

Souliman Aktapan

---
Dear souliman aktapan

I DONT HAVE MONEY TO GO TO CAPE TOWN NOW I HAVE MANY CONSTITUTIONAL WORK TO DO SO Is THAT IS THE CASE,

I WILL SEND YOU AN ACCOUNT WHERE YOU CAN GIVE ME THE MONEY TO GO TO CAPE TOWN COS IT IS VERY EASY TO GO TO CAPE TOWN BUT NOTE THAT THIS IS YOUR FULT OK NOW WE ARE GOING TO SPEND MORE ON THIS SMALL TOKEN ARE YOU READY TO SEND ME CLOSE TO $400 FOR FLIGHT ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION TO GO AROUD IN CAPE TOWN TO THE AGENT OFFICE.

IF YOU ACCEPT THIS NOW GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE ACOUNT NUMBER AND NAME.
Get BACK TO ME NOW

---
I understand what you are saying, but it is not my fault that you took too many attempts to provide the details, or that you triggered an alert in the system by doing that..

However, I agree that I will pay your expenses to visit Cape Town, and I have instructed the Agent to add that amount to what I owe you already. What is the bank account to pay it into?

best regards
Souliman Aktapan

---
chartered bank New York
Account number; 3582082732001
Swift Code; SCBLUS33
Credit to Bidvest bank
Swift address; RNNSZAJJ
Beneficiary name; Clifford Johnson.
Please pay the money immedaitely and scan the payment slip to me.Note that this is our TRUST account we only give it out to Trust clients.

---
Thank you for that information, but I will have to pay that money also through the Agent.
And all payments to you are blocked until you meet the Agent personally.

Please let me know when you can visit the Agent in Cape Town.
When you meet him, he will give you the MTCN and pay the money into your account.
Or he can pay you in cash, if you prefer.

Let me know your travel arrangements and I will forward them to him.

best regards
Souliman Aktapan

---
The Agent needs more information about the bank account...

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
BANK SWIFT CODE:
SORT CODE :
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN CODE OF THE BANK:

please provide this information along with your travel plans (see previous email)

Souliman Aktapan

---
Look I am ready to meet with the agent as soon a you commence the payment how can go to the agent whle I told you I have no transport fair to do so I needed the money so that I can move to cape town immediately. I made my self clear so can you pay this money through your post bank bank account? I am ready as

Soon I see the money what else can I tell you cant you understand. This may my last conversation with if the payment is not made. How do you want me to meet with the agent while o told you that I am a salary earner this is just close to the month end and some time government can not pay until 15 of the next month I needed to explain this in full detail to you I am a civil servant I want you to no that I am concentrating in this transaction cos I no that that we are going to benefit from it, instruct your agent to make the payment in your behalf so that we can pay them back. Or do you want me to say that you don’t have money too in the island just as you don’t have an international dialing code. Do not make to look stupid tell them to make the payment and I will go to the I want you to remember some we are the{ ANC} SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING TO THEM
I AM WAITING FOR YOU THANKS

BARRISTER Pedro Williams

---
Thank you for your prompt email.

Unfortunately there is no way for me to pay you except through the Agent.
And you will need to travel to Cape Town to get the money from him.

I understand that you are a salary earner, so I am prepared to pay you for your time.
If you can take a day or two off work to meet the Agent, I will tell him to pay you a further $1,000.
But there is no way to pay you in advance of your visit to Cape Town.

I hope you can accept this arrangement.
I am desperate to complete this deal, but I cannot do so without your co-operation.

Let me know your travel plans

Souliman Aktapan

---
GOOD DAY BYE
---
I don't understand your reply.

You said you are ready to meet the Agent, but then you are making impossible conditions.
It is not my fault that you couldn't follow the Secur1ty Sh1eld process properly,
so the fact that you have to travel to Cape Town is not my fault either.

Does this mean you are not going to collect the money I have sent to you via the Agent?
I need to know if I should tell him to pay the money back to me, or should he hold it for you to collect?

I hope you are not acting like this just to get me to pay you a bribe to sort this matter out.
That is not the way we do business on St Helena Island!

Souliman Aktapan

---
YES CALL THE MONEY BACK AND PAY IT TO THE ACCOUNT I HAVE GIVEN TO YOU.

REGARDS

Pedro WILLIAMS

---
Please take a moment to read this webpage, so that you understand more about St Helena
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Helena

In particular, please notice how isolated this island is - we are 1,200 miles from Africa (Angola/Namibia)

Communication with this island is very limited, that is why we do not have a proper banking system like yours.
And that is why all payments have to go through the island's Agent in cape Town.

I can recall the money and put it in my post office account.
But I cannot make any payment to you except by the Agent - I have explained that to you several times.

The Agent has the money and he is ready to pay it to you, but he is a civil servant (like yourself) and he has to follow the rules.
All that is needed is for you to agree to collect the money, then we can move forwards.

Souliman Aktapan

---
Your idea I ok, can I provide the any of the indigenous account like FNB OR ABAS. DO FURNISH ME WITH THE TELEPHONE NUMBER OF YOUR AGENT HRE IN CAPE TOWN.
---
please explain what you mean by 'indigenous account like FNB OR ABAS'
---
THIS IS THE MOTHER LAND BANK THEY ARE SOUTH AFRICAN BANK
---
Thanks for the explanation.
You have still not confirmed your travel arrangements to Cape Town.

i haven't heard from him for a couple of days now, so i suspect he has given up.

Last edited by r2d2 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like reading straight baits most of all.

I liked your character's calm tone, so self-assured and competent. The links were so well-inserted too, as if your character was accustomed to explaining these things to the outside world: not a hint of a 'See! Am telling truth!' (which is what I have feared I sound like when I've used a confirming link). And the password rejection parts are just brilliant!

It has inspired me to resurrect and refine one of my first characters (owner of a small company) as a refreshing alternative to my usual waffling types.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great!

You can just see the lad frustration build when he starts using all capital letters
and making threats ("ANC").

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ i was tempted to set off at a tangent and ask if he could get nelson mandela's autograph for me
i would pay him, of course. actually, maybe i will restart this one.... Wink

thanks for the comments branwen - glad you enjoyed it

i didn't mention that he visited sec-shield 11 times during the bait
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it has sprung back into life.
i wait with baited (sic) breath to see how he will react to me being assertive.
if he casts me off, i'll try the nelson mandela autograph angle.

Dear souliman aktapan

Without any more delay, can I ask you some?

That is are in control of me in this transaction?

Or are you ready to transact with me? If you are ready take the money and then go to London and make the payment I will live on the 10th of this new month to Cape Town that will be when you make the payment for your papers, one more thing your documents are ready if I see how serious you are in making the payment I will take it in advance for you. But if you feel like not continuing with this transaction, well, is more than appreciated just as your adviser advice you to do.

But for one more
I think I have taken enough of this love letters if you are ready to make the payment then get back to me. But if you not
that you not ready, you just want to write love letters but, don’t contact me make up your mind and do something like a man don’t allow somebody to be controlling you of your money hence you are not borrowing from the person look for another source to make the payment.

Thank

---
I am very disappointed by your very unprofessional letter.

This is a serious financial transaction, and I do not think you are taking it seriously.
Please stop playing games and start doing your job properly.
Or pass the matter on to a colleague who will handle it professionally.

Clearly, you have not read my emails properly,
and you did not follow the link I gave you to the St Helena website at wikipedia.
Here it is again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Helena#Transport_and_telecommunications
Please read it this time, then you will not need to waste any more time making unworkable suggestions which only make you look as though you have not done your research.

If you had read my previous emails properly, you would understand that:
- St Helena is a very remote island without an airport.
- communication with the island, and travel to/from the island is very difficult.
- St Helena does not have a proper banking system like your country.
- we must make all payments through the island's Agent, just as your Bidvest bank uses Chartered Bank NY

So, to summarise:
- no, I cannot travel to London or anywhere else
- I have instructed the Agent to make the payment to you
- the money is waiting for you to pick it up as soon as you visit Cape Town
- it cannot be paid to you any other way because you made so many errors when trying to use Security Shield, and the transaction is now flagged as requiring a manual check before payment.

I think you are the one writing silly 'love letters' at this point.
This matter is a major financial transaction for me,
so stop acting like a child and start taking it seriously,
or I shall instruct another barrister who will handle it properly.

Souliman Aktapan

pabrro
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff. You have given me some ideas for my own baits.

I can't wait to see his reply.

Off to a good start!
Bill Ding
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!

I love how Pedro's password kept being rejected, and I love your apartment number, R2D2. Laughing

"My only concern is for you to keep the secret so that other people will not know what we are doing and may later implicate us out of enemity. This is a begging opportunity which I do not want to miss."

"...the beneficiary can be anybody,it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it does not even matter if you are from different countries, religious or non religious..."

"Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret."

"I have already made myself clear, and I am completely transparent to you."
ak57
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! I've just started baiting and your methods are inspiring. I particularly liked the St. Helena touch. Very Happy

ak57
MuguHammerer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, R2!

R2D2, could I ask you to obfuscate the Secur1ty Sh1eld name so it is not google'able? It's probably no big deal but better safe then end up with a dead bait Smile.
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R2,

Just curious what happened next in your bait. You have some good stuff going!
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

edited my first post to mask make secur1ty sh1eld ungoogleable - good call muguhammerer.

@blacksheep - i figured this was dead as he hadn't replied, and i rebaited him as paris hilton's assistant, jean genie.
turned out though that it wasn't quite dead - he still keeps asking about the money and i keep stalling him.

Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL @ R2D2! Funny stuff!
419legal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for this great stuff actually i am little bit interested in baiting,because i have not bait yet.So it will help me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic