SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Television

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious if anyone has any information regarding Nigerian television. I have a lad (with Ivana) who is a teeny bit upset that the shipper screwed up and almost killed him blah blah blah Rolling Eyes . This is an excerpt from his latest email:

Quote:
...I AM GOING ON MY NATIONAL TV, MONDAY I HAVE JUST BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEM AND I AM GOING TO TELL THE WORLD WHAT YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED HAVE BEING DOING TO US.........

Full bait can be read Ivana's thread.

On the slightest chance he may actually be telling the truth, I'd love to see the coverage on this. I tried google searching but I can't seem to find anything like a television website for them.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know they have CNN. One lad sometime back threatened to turn me and Shiver into Larry King. I've also heard it from other lads. Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he dares, you must sue him. Very Happy

There are many TV channels in Nigeria, like this and this.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose it's barely possible. If Nigerian TV has any consumer programs where disgruntled people whine about the poor service they've received.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
One lad sometime back threatened to turn me and Shiver into Larry King.

Wow, some kind of juju body transmogrification? Now, that would make for a show and a half, instead of his usual dreck. Very Happy

The idea of a Lad going on Naija TV and denouncing a baiter is about as likely as ... well, Shiver and A Skinner turning into Larry King.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Five of the directors of the Central Bank of Nigeria have been 'removed', according to the News at Ten in Niagara's first TV link here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://www.channelstv.com/

Bankers? Corrupt? Shurely shome mishtake. Well anyway, it'll be something to ask Charlie about next time you hear from him. Doesn't look like his head rolled.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, did you create an address like "investigative_reporter_name @ gmail" and tell him you heard he had a story to tell? You could ask him tons of questions and how about a safari to a broadcasting studio or interview location?

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like foreigners can operate their own broadcast stations in Nigeria... http://www.nbc.gov.ng/faq.php
why not open one in honor of your pet?

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about offering your pet big bucks to record and send you the programme? After all, you're such a big star that your PR people would need to know what is being broadcast about you.

Of course you would be terrified of bad publicity and isn't there some way of the two of you coming to some compensation for the lad's pain?

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic