SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Alternative Methods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out not all scammers are that successful at 419, and instead go about other ways to make money. (No nothing legal Wink )

Here is a message I got in my PM box at thissite :

Quote:
Hi there,

I am i will be interested to work with any serious hack who can do transfer to western union,bank,wellfargo and have banks loggin and password etc.Its my pleasure to read from you soonest.

N.B you can me get me throght

Should I help him, or maybe contact him through e-mail? I'm not sure that promising that I can help him hack banks and WU will be legal, so I will have to make "advice my lawyer" (u guys). What do you think? Bait him? If you guys want to go ahead.

NOTE: This guy has a history with scams:

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently I was hit up about ten times on myspace!! I got one of my best baits to date by simply replying to him via a yahoo account. Idiot did not even ask how I got his email in the first place!

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WIMP him.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
WIMP him.

Sorry? I have no clue what a WIMP is... Very Happy

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WIMP modality: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159984

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alternatively, you could make out that you are a not just a hacker but a major player. Tell him you have no time for small boi's like him, as real players don't tout for business via an unsolicited email/chat etc... lay the insults on fast and thick. You're sick and tired of all the emails from little boi's and script kiddies in internet cafe in West Africa and elsewhere that bombard your inbox boasting what great hackers they are.

Given the nature of what you do, you only take on people who have been introduced to you by the correct channels, and even then, anybody new has to prove their worth before any proper jobs are allocated to them.

If the lad replys to this and begs you to take them on, you can then devise some tasks for them to prove their worth. Hopefully a tattoo or safari might come out of it for you.....

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic