SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He's mad for me not paying

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tbScam
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Subject: FUCK YOU!@
To: [email protected]

You are an A-HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!1
fucking scammer

He replies:
guy na mate dey bring that one you nor no say i be manfight.
so make the payment you fool.
and if u do not make the payment on monday,i promise i will use africa charm to make u mad.
u are a big fool so make the payment or your wife will die.
it's a promise.

SO he replies using this stupid terminology giving up the ghost that he is some upper crust businessman in Europe but rather a typical scammer in a cafe! HA!
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping I would like to see what led up to him getting this angry. I'm jealous. I guess I'm just not good enough yet to have a lad threaten to use African charm to make me mad. Laughing

tbScam
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It had been going on for awhile with me obfuscating and stonewalling. He promised me a loan but could not answer the tough quests like "what happens if I can't pay it all back"
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are getting divorced and you would be happy if he killed your wife. Ask him what you can do to help make the charm stronger!

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic