SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
Can't wait to hear it Very Happy

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is most of today's phone call. I had told him I had to talk to him urgently as I am "going south." I wonder what it cost him.

Sparr0w calls Sar@h Be1um about Dr. G0mer

The connection got very choppy at the end so I cut off the last minute or so. He emailed me right afterward.
Moron treasure hunter wrote:
Mummy thank you for picking my call and it nice to speak with you on phone and this is what i want you to do for me right now and i want you to open another email address for me only so that it you and i will be communicate in the new box you opened and i dont want you to share this with anybody even G0mer must not know about the new email address you opened for me and i will tell you what you are going to do and how we are going to move the three treasure box i got in the island and their still some treasure box in the island where my late father buried and my uncles are every where now looking for me and i have to move the treasure boxes out tonight and when am going with the treasure box tonight to where they are going to ship it to you and i will also give you every down details about the company that is going to ship the treasure box to you in state but right now the boxes are going to move out from Ghana tonight to nearest country to get the treasure box ship to you and
if you go to south ..you are not going with your mobile fone so that i can be calling you on to know which country we are going to ship the boxes to you and the shipping company might want to speak with you on phone so if you know that you are going to keep long on in south ..so give me your mobile phone number now mummmy,

i will be waiting to read from you and please this my life am sharing with you here and dont tell any one about this ok.

your son
john sparr0w

I guess I am now the proud mummy of a wealthy pirate. Arr!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Then from "<[email protected]>"

Quote:
How are you doing today? I hope you got my mail i sent to you in my other email account and I have obtained the paper for you to sign, and have attached it to this email.

Please quickly sign it and get back to me with it blah blah blah
[/quote]
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I registered some concern about this format "breaking containment" and leaking to hit some real victims several weeks ago. I think my concerns may be asuaged by now though. This has been pretty funny.

RP, would you have a problem if I targeted your lad with my ASEM about the franchisee program? It might be interesting to see a frustrated lad think his salvation from all the mess you're putting him through has come, only to find out there are mountains of paperwork to be filled out.

Well obviously I could only do this with your blessing, since you have his E-Mail address.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BuilderBob wrote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

He is writing to me from an aol address and my replies also fail. So I just bcc: him on all his other addresses. It puts him in a panic:

The dread pirate mugu wrote:
MUMMY PLEASE DONT WRITE ME HERE AGAIN BECAUSE IN THIS EMAIL I AM NOT SAFE AND I WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE EMAIL YOU ARE GOING TO BE WRITTING ME AND PLEASE MUMMY FOR MY SAFTY LIFE AND THE TREASURE BOX I GOT AND EVERYBODY IS AFTER ME AND MY UNCLES ARE NOW IN TOWN NOW ...

SO DONT WRITE ME BACK HERE MUMMY ..I HOPE YOU HEAR AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN AND DONT EVEN WRITE ME IN MY FORMER EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH IT THIS AGAIN john.sparr0w@|ive.com DONT WIRTE ME THERE AGAIN BECAUSE THEY HAVE HACK THAT MY FORMER EMAIL ACCOUNT I WRITE FOR HERE ...BOTH THIS EMAIL DONT WRITE AGAIN HERE MUMMY.

I WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY FOR WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME A MAIL.

I LOVE YOU MUMMY
YOUR SON
J0HN SPARR0W

Wow he is really spooked about this hacka G0mer. But he loves me so! <3
Too bad I'm leaving on holiday and will be completely out of touch. I gave him 10 minutes to burn more of his phone credits...I mean, to call me back.

@RayAdverb: I would love to hear him say "Shitto Sauce" on the phone Laughing

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't understand that very well, but the panicked "HE'S NOT A DOCTOR" were hilarious.

I keep hearing about unicorns. I guess in Africa they don't know that unicorns aren't real?

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sarah: He's a doctor, yes?

Pirate Lad: HE'S A- NO HE IS NOT A DOCTOR HE IS NOT A DOCTOR HE IS HACKA

Sarah: But he said that the unicorn Sparkles was very sick...

Pirate Lad: NONONONONONONONONO NOT HARDLY TROOTH, NOT HARDLY TROOTH, G0MER IS A HACKA

Sarah: NONONONONONONONONONO

I couldn't stop laughing, that was priceless Laughing
Thank you very much for that, bohigal, that made me day Very Happy

@RayAdverb: I wouldn't mind you causing him more pain, you could try your luck with his new address: [email protected], but he might mistake you as G0mer. Of course, I wouldn't mind his paranoia going up a bit Twisted Evil
Oh, and he is playing along with the unicorn bit because I told him that stupid Americans believe in them Laughing

Speaking of G0mer, he never received a response to his request. G0mer dolla chops are now fair game once again Twisted Evil

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great phone call. He has Mommy's and Daddy's all over this forum.

"In life if you aspire to acquire the desire you acquire, then you fire and it backs fire, don’t retire but retire to acquire the desire you acquire." –Bxn JohnsXn

Closed lad accounts x6
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverse Psychology wrote:

@RayAdverb: I wouldn't mind you causing him more pain, you could try your luck with his new address: [email protected], but he might mistake you as G0mer. Of course, I wouldn't mind his paranoia going up a bit Twisted Evil

It's an ASEM. What if G0mer was the recipient, but your lad was lucky enough to intercept it?

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^What I'm saying is that he might think it is G0mer spamming him, so that he can intercept his emails (doesn't make sense, I know, but that's what he thinks). But I like your idea about it being to G0mer Smile

RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... this is what I'm about to send him. The goal here is to make him think that G0mer is about to get this 250k and the lad will try chop G0mer's dollar.

If you look at the reply-to address in the fake E-Mail I generated from G0mer, you'll notice it's your lad's address with an extra 'f'.

Quote:

Dear Mr. G0mer,

Thank you for your diligence in submitting the paperwork for your loan. The committee has discussed the issue, and it has decided to approve your application. Congratulations!

Your Media Terminal Code Number is 976-5309. This will allow you access to our intranet from inside the terminals at our approved financial partner outlets. We have previously discussed the benefits of this, and I know you were eager to get yours so you could jump right in.

We're quite excited to have you on board. Please contact me to confirm your receipt of this E-Mail, and we can discuss details on the disbursement of your funds.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:05 AM [email protected] wrote:

Mr. Bergers,

See attach the aplication for franchisee loan. I hope to qualify and hear from you soon.

ATTACHMENT DELETED BY [email protected]

Mr. G0mer Pile$

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Looks good, go ahead and send it Smile

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope these are true.

Sonny boi wrote:
Mummy tell me when you are going to be back from south you are going because we need these boxes to ship to you immediately we got to the country where the shipment of the boxes will commence to you.

I just went to the calling centre to call you the other time and I don’t have much money on me to call you again but I will try all my possible best to give you a call before you left for your weekend trip.

I am very happy to hear your sweet voice mummy and please keep everybody out of this now and don’t inform anybody about this because this what I have been suffer for and labor all these days and you know all what I have been through and I cant just let somebody came from no where to get the treasure boxes from me and keep Mr. G0mer out of this now.

Waiting to read from you mummy.

Your son

John Sparr0w

When I get back from "down south" we will work out all this hacka business.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
1234abcd
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have really scared the shit out of him with that hacka-fucka mr. G0mer. I got this long one from him today after not being happy with the prostitutes his "hire master" offered me. Note that I haven't even mentioned G0mer in my e-mails:

Quote:

Dear Rebort,

When i dont see your reply back to me and i went to the hire headmaster to know what is going on and he told me that he got your mail and he even show me the new hire ladies picture that he is going to search for their profile and send them to you with their picture and i hope he has sent you the mail and no you told me that you have not hear from him and if you want to us to get another hire master i have to go and meet him to know what is going on with him first then we search for another hire people but if you want another hire company,it means you are going to fly down here so that we can go together and find your choice because time is going and my little sister sent me an email today that somebody came to my uncles house and told my uncles that he saw me somewhere in Accra-Ghana and she said they are coming down to the area to find me and right now i must go to another city in Ghana and i need some money which i think i must leave the hotel room tonight to go to another area and i tell some one in the hotel to be watching any body that came there to ask of my name and they should tell them that,they have not heard such name before and more over no body bear the name and logde in their hotel and they say Ok.

Please Robert, i will need $850 to pay for my hotel bill some where else i go but i must find another hotel first then i will give you the information where you are going to send the money to me and please i want you to give me your cell or mobile phone number which i can send you a text message since you said you cant spaek with me on fone then you can read the text message i will send to you.
And one more thing,their is some one who is hacker and his name is Mr.G0mer please note of this name incase he contact you for anything about me and dont mind him or reply back to me because he is hacker and he can hack your email so becareful of that name and email address ...Hacker Mr.G0mer and he alawys spamming me from the hotel internet server i used to browse and i dont know how he accross my email to be spamming me to know who am sending mail to and i think he is working for my uncles.

I will be waiting to read from you today or tomorrow
Regards
J0hn Sp4rr0w

Also I recieved this pearl from him about a week ago:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and I really understand what you are saying and you know black people with their black sense and why is requesting money from you and they company must not know that he is requesting for money from you
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing yet on my end...

Sad

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Judging from his reply to my email inquiring why he is silent, he didn't even know that I sent him the new victim's list:

Quote:
I am very sorry ...their nothing happen to me and it just my senior brother is wedding and that what keep me away from internet and i have sent the certificate to the vitims and i have not hear from them ...

Just keep your mind down ...just like G0mer is here again spamming here but i dont open any of email i see here that is not from you because i only open this email for you and i and i dont use it for any thing and how somebody will be sending me a different types of mail but i know that it is G0mer so if you want to send me new email list vitims ..just send it to my email box that we use to met each other and i will go there to pick the vitims email ok.

everything is going on very well vikt0r...

looking forward to hear from you ....

@RayAdverb: Seems that he won't even bother to read your email...but perhaps he might read one sent to his gold dust scam addy: [email protected]
I'd give it a few days before you try again, just to be safe.

@bohigal: I'm still having trouble believing that he doesn't have any money, and I highly doubt he knows what labor really is. Someone should tell him that copying and pasting formats isn't considered very strenuous Rolling Eyes

@1234abcd: What did you say to get that second response? Shocked

RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverse Psychology wrote:

@RayAdverb: Seems that he won't even bother to read your email...but perhaps he might read one sent to his gold dust scam addy: [email protected]
I'd give it a few days before you try again, just to be safe.

Sad

Yeah, I'll wait until maybe Wednesday morning then try that address.

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr lad here is going crazy with G0m3r. I am thinking of directing him to one of the reverends here in my church. He was the one who installed my (insert random numbers and letters here) encryption to be hacker free and could possibly help him do the same.

Yes he believed every word XD.

Thank you so much Reverse Psychology for hooking us up with this dumb idiot. Smile

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no reply from him. I hope he read the email Sad

EDIT : Speak of the devil Very Happy Just received this :

Quote:
DEAR BELOVED J0HN@TH@N,

I AM VERY SAD TO RECIEVED YOUR EMAIL TO ME HERE BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD YOU EVERYTHING EARLIER THAT THIS MR. IS WORKING WITH MY UNCLES TO USE TO GET THE TREASURE MAP FROM YOU AND CAN YOU TELL ME NOW,WHEN YOU GOT TO ABIDJAN DID SHOW UP TO YOU AND I KNEW HE DIDNT AND I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I HAVE MOVED PART OF THE TREASURE BOXES FROM WHERE MY LATE FATHER BURIED IT TO A SECURITY COMPANY IN LONDON WHERE THEY ARE GOING TO COMMENCE THE SHIPPMENT OF THE TREASURE BOXES AND TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU NOW AND CAN YOU SHOW UP TO THE SECURITY COMPANY WHERE THE BOXES ARE DEPOSITED AND SEE THE BOXES WITH YOUR TWO EYES BECAUSE I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING BEFORE BUT IT SEEM THAT YOU DONT WANT TO LISTERNING TO ME BUT I THINK RIGHTNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DO. Rolling Eyes

ARE YOU STILL IN ABIDJAN OR WHERE ARE YOU AND JUST TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU SO THAT WE CAN KNOW HOW WE ARE GOING TO SORT OUT THIS BUT MIND YOU,DONT EVER EVER DISCUESS WHATEVER I TELL YOU HERE TO BECAUSE IS TARCKER FOR MY UNCLES AND WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE AND GOLRY TO BE TO GOD THAT I MADE IT TO MOVE OUT THE THREE BOXES OUT SUCUESSFULY BUT I WILL GO FOR THE REMAIN BOXES LATER AFTER THIS ONE HAVE BEEN SHIPPED TO YOU.

I GOT YOUR MAIL YOU SENT TO ME BUT YOU DONT SEND THE MAIL TO ME DIRECTLY BECAUSE YOU ARE TELLING THAT YOU ARE COMING TO ABIDJAN THAT HE SHOULD MEET YOU IN A NICE HOTEL AND YOU WROTE THE EMAIL TO NOT MINE BECAUSE IF YOU SENDING THE MAIL TO ME AND YOU DONT NEED TO COPY THE MAIL TO AND USE CC TO ME... Very Happy

I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TODAY OR TOMORROW.

REGARDS

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm starting to get confused-what is the best e-mail to contact him on?I have some special mail for him from an account I usually use with hitlads Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if the rest of you have gotten emails from our lad like this or not, but I just noticed that the subject line of the "part 2" of the PPA series that he sent me has a subject line of "Re: Pir@te Pr0tection Act [C@se #[number used bef0re]]‏". Now, how to handle that seems pretty straightforward to me, but our lad doesn't seem to know that he was supposed to put an actual number there. I (or rather, "Edw@rd Te@ch") have called him on it. If anyone else receives/has received an email with a subject line like that from this moron, lets all give him hell about it! That should serve to fluster him a little more! Twisted Evil Also, I don't think he went strictly by the script with the "part 2" he sent me. Does this match what he sent everyone else:

Quote:
Dear Edw@rd Te@ch,

How are you doing today? I hope you got my mail i sent to you in my other email account and I have obtained the paper for you to sign, and have attached it to this email.

Please quickly sign it and get back to me with it as soon as possible and dont forget to send the payment of the form which i gave you my sectary information to send the money to and get back to me with the payment slip of the money you send.

Sincerely,
Barrister D@ve E. J0nes
Fly@n-Dutchm@nn Legal

Now, it may just be me, but I don't see any amount of payment, or any "sectary" information to send it to. Maybe it was supposed to be in the email he supposedly sent me from his "other email account", but which I (honestly) never got. Either way, I picked a 5 MB file in my AV program's "virus vault", renamed it to match the name of the "certificate" he sent me, and sent it to him. I wonder if he'll be able to open it.... Wink
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sending lads viruses is frowned upon here, even if it is suspected that he has his own computer. This is because lads often operate from internet cafes, so you are involving an ITP (Innocent Third Party). Though I do agree with giving him hell for being an idiot with the message subject.

@doc holliday: he won't read anything sent to the email he is using to talk to me, but he may read mail going into his other scam email: [email protected]

@Loupeitak: Glad you're having fun. Smile This bait has certainly gone farther than I ever thought, even though he hasn't safaried (yet).

@AL1VE: Brilliant, keep his paranoia up. Oh, and by the way, you may suddenly go missing once you meet G0mer at the hotel. Who knows? Maybe G0mer will offer pirate boi a cut if he does some dirty work Twisted Evil

Sent him this the other day:
Quote:
Oh, I see. Well, give him my sincere congratulations.

What do you mean he is spamming you again? Are you sure it's him?

Just to let you know, I already sent you a new victims list to your gold dust box.

Victor Lustig

Got this back today:
Quote:
Thanks My Brother i will tell him as soon as i go to his house and it is G0mer and if i opened here its for you and i and i dont use any box that you are i contact each other to any body and how come someone will be send me a mail which i dont know him but it is G0mer if you can remeber last time ..G0mer enter My Gmail account and ready everything you sent to me there and thats how he copy all the victims email list you gave me about john sparrow and now he cant do this one again because i can see that G0mer dont know anything about this job and he knows was to hack the payment terms and if he collect your payment and he will spoiled the job and thats what he did and i have knew him.

dont worry God is in control and everything will be going on fine and dont forget to give me the next formart for the victims ok.

Have a nice weekend and God will bless you ...Amen.

He has suddenly gone religious. Perhaps he has started praying for G0mer to leave his jobs alone? Laughing
I'll be asking him about that loan I told him to get, and whether he is packed and ready to go Wink

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with that safari! Wink

Regarding sending viruses, well I was planning (if he still manages to contact me in the middle of wherever you're sending him) to make him undergo an initiation in a church with some crazy rituals, all for some money and the hacker-free encryption I'm promising him. Then I was going to send him a file that doesn't do anything to harm the computer, just makes it crash. It's a simple script that opens up 3-4 command prompt windows, then opens itself again, opening another 3-4 command prompt windows and opening itself again, thus crashing his computer. Would this fall under the category of involving other parties?

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Hmm, I'm not entirely sure. The worst that could happen is if the cafe owner (if he goes to a cafe) takes the computer to a repair shop without even trying to start it up. So the time and/or money of an ITP is wasted. But...that doesn't seem likely. Still, that's something to ask a mod.

Speaking of safaries, is our lad finally ready to jump? This to G0mer, of all people:

Quote:
GUY HOW ARE YOU AND I THINK AM I AM FINE WITH YOU AND I AM NOW KUMASI-GHANA AND I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR FONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU ON BEFORE I ENTER ABIDJAN ON THURSADAY EVENING AND I WILL JOINED YOU OK ..I PERFER SEE IN FACE TO FACE SO THAT WE CAN SETTLE THIS MATTER AT ONCE.....

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ..I AM NOT A NIGERIAN AND I AM A GHANAIAN ...MY REAL NAME IS KOFI WILLIAMS AND I WANT US TO BE WORKING TOGETHER AS BROTHER TO BROTHER AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY FONE NUMBER IN GHANA THAT AM USING AND WE CAN TALK BETTER OK ...MIND YOU DONT CAUSE ME AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO WRITE ME OK.

I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY.

It would be great if someone could call him. So, if you think you can fool him, let me know. I'll tell him to give me his number, and let him know that I'll call him.
If not, I'll just tell him that I don't talk on unsecured lines, because the EFCC is always after me. Laughing

This to Vikt0r:

Quote:
Good morning to you viktor and i recieve a mail from a victmis you gave me and hear what he say and give me correct answer to him ...about this below,

Why does the subject line 'o the email ye sent me say "[Case #[number used before]]", instead 'o havin' a case # init? Does ye think that just becaus I be a bloodthirsty sea-dog 'o a pirate that I be stupid? That subject line soun's like a scam, to me. Please clarify that for me. Thank ye again, Edw4rd Te4ch.

i am waiting to read from you.
Your Guy

SouthernRedneck, looks like you've scared him real good Very Happy
I'll cook up an appropriate lie for him to send to you, expect it to be ridiculous. Of course, your character will be thoroughly fooled.

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP

Thursday evening / Friday morning it is! I'll let the boi know I'm meeting G0m3r then.

How about another taunt from G0mer to our boi? Remind him that I'm already bringing the 10k deposit for G0m3r. Tell him that you know I have several hundred thou available for my diamond business and you(G0m3r) might try a kidnap modality on my character (J0n@th@n). If he backs off, then we'll drop that. Maybe g0m3r can h4x my b0x and get my banking info? But lets leave that for later.

Any other ideas? Lets co-ordinate this for maximum effect. Very Happy

Let me know, I haven't replied to him yet Smile Thanks

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic