SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split from Mikescam necro - HYIP advice sought

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sambi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,

I am new here and need your urgent help with something...

Does anyone of you have the new phone number of plus20k or the new company in Singapore that has been claimed to have taken over...E-force Services?

My friend has been with them for over 10 years or so, and has paid $20k or so and been sending the guy monthly payments all this time....

Now he found an email from them claiming to have given the company to new owners and the new owners asked him to send some documents plus some fees as well, but has to be there before 4 days from NOW.

They also said they have sent another email before this warning about the new changes, but he couldn't find it.

The problem is he can't send the package via express mail since they need a phone number and the new company refuses to provide one before he becomes a member... WTF? Now even the email is dead and doesn't deliver messages. As claimed all the new working contact info will be sent to him after he delivers the documents and fees.

He can't send the package via regular mail as it is impossible to make it on time.

That means all of his investments are gone....

Now I know they probably are scammers and it is no use sending them more money, but he needs to send this one just to get rid of any possible future guilt feelings.... Please Help!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sambi, as we don't allow necro's (where you take an old thread and bring it back to life), I have split your post off, but this is the thread to link to for our 'previous' on what is known as 'Mike's Scam'.

LINK TO THREAD

Your friend has no 'investments', apparently, just money he has lost to scammers. I don't undertand why he is so keen to send them any more - just to save face?

ETA: This sounds like a classic Ponzi, does anyone know more for sambi's friend's benefit?

Google found me this:
http://www.plus20k.com/cgi-bin/taptap.cgi

Quote:
Project Website is Shut -- Perhaps Permanently

Mike's E-mail of April 22nd

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling reading this: http://www.plus20k.com/cgi-bin/taptap.cgi

^ you were editing while I was typing Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Sorry Dutch!

I get this:

Quote:
Registration Service Provided By: HANDLETON BUSINESS SYSTEM TRUST

Domain Name: PLUS20K.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 13-Nov-2001
Expiration Date: 13-Nov-2009

Domain servers in listed order:
ns2.totalyprivate.com
ns1.totalyprivate.com

But there was a Mike in Jakarta found in the original thread.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ The whois data is 'protected' by PrivacyProtect, a Dutch company that offers this service for registrants that have something to hide.

However, there's an IP address posted on this page we both found: 75.127.80.152, which leads to the US, where the website is hosted, and a ping to plus20k.com shows 75.127.80.153 as target IP, same host..

Quote:
Queried whois.arin.net with "75.127.80.152"...

OrgName: Global Net Access, LLC
OrgID: GNAL-2
Address: 1100 White St SW
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30310

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.gnax.net:4321

NetRange: 75.127.64.0 - 75.127.127.255
CIDR: 75.127.64.0/18
NetName: GNAXNET
NetHandle: NET-75-127-64-0-1
Parent: NET-75-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS1.GNAX.NET
NameServer: DNS2.GNAX.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2007-06-18
Updated: 2008-01-14

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE745-ARIN
RAbuseName: GNAX ABUSE
RAbusePhone: +1-404-230-9150
RAbuseEmail: [email protected]

RTechHandle: ENGIN7-ARIN
RTechName: GNAX ENGINEERING
RTechPhone: +1-404-230-9150
RTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE745-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: GNAX ABUSE
OrgAbusePhone: +1-404-230-9150
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgNOCHandle: ENGIN7-ARIN
OrgNOCName: GNAX ENGINEERING
OrgNOCPhone: +1-404-230-9150
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: ENGIN7-ARIN
OrgTechName: GNAX ENGINEERING
OrgTechPhone: +1-404-230-9150
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-06-08 20:00

@ Sambi : I'd advise your friend to stop throwing good money after bad, this seems all very fishy to me.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Sambi, this site exists to torment the scammers, as you have lurked around all day and not had much response, can I suggest you or your friend post on our sister site Scamwarners.com, which exists to counsel and advise victims of scams.

Similar 'investment schemes' have been dealt with on there, I hope this helps.

ETA I found this post using Google:

Quote:
That "program" has been nothing than a scam since day one, people. It keeps you on hook for ten years now so that you send them money whenever they ask.

You can wait for eternity but nothing will ever be happening.

LINK

I see startaid.com has given you similar advice in response to your post on there

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Kimland
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Hi Sambi, as we don't allow necro's (where you take an old thread and bring it back to life), I have split your post off, but this is the thread to link to for our 'previous' on what is known as 'Mike's Scam'.

LINK TO THREAD

Your friend has no 'investments', apparently, just money he has lost to scammers. I don't undertand why he is so keen to send them any more - just to save face?

ETA: This sounds like a classic Ponzi, does anyone know more for sambi's friend's benefit?

Google found me this:
http://www.plus20k.com/cgi-bin/taptap.cgi

Quote:
Project Website is Shut -- Perhaps Permanently

Mike's E-mail of April 22nd

No, it does not sound "like a classic Ponzi". Ponzis are not as wicked. They do reward early entrants. This is 100% looti by Mike (I am aware Mike could be any one, but I use his scam name) ... sambi gives Mike 20K, Mike keeps 20k. Jane Doe gives Mike 20K, Mike keeps 20K. From these transfers to Mike, all Mike has to spend is scamming expenses (including website hositng and maintenance).

I think Sambi should review http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx for directions.

Locked to stop further Necros, however D65 reports the website gone. RC 17Nov09
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic