SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Itried one of the Michael Jackson "lads"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
joshknape
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I just wanted to let you know that the "lad" who generated this e-mail posted in your surplus letters forum-- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=170126 -- is still active and ready to be baited. After reading about all the steps I must take to protect myself (i.e., setting up a new e-mail address with a blocked IP) and the multiple "roadblocks" I must come up with for the "lad," I decided not to take up this hobby (I have school coming up soon anyway).
But I did send one e-mail to the lad above, having picked that one from the forum, and he responded within hours. (I said something that started, "I have a source who informs me that I might possibly be in Michael Jackson's will...) So if anyone needs a new target, I guess he'll do.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip, Joshknape Smile I'm sure someone will pick him up. Good luck in school Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic