SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting very worried. Received this :

Quote:
WHEN U KNOW YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY CALLS WHY DO U GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO TO CALL YOU? ANYWAY REPLY TO MY EMAIL LET ME KNOW THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE ON THIS.

He sent a voice mail asking me to check my email. I can't wait to see his reply to my latest email.

@RP

G0m3r is still encouraging my character to go to Abidjan and I'm still pushing it Very Happy I just have to see if this mugu will safari for a chance at my $$$ instead of letting G0m3r get it.

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is going completely crazy sending me tons of email telling me to cancel the payment... Too bad M1k3 0cksm4ll is asleep and when he goes to get the money back it was too late.

Oh well, let's see what the lad will do now Very Happy

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really think he has dropped me,but as a final blow I sent him this yesterday
Quote:
Mr G0mer has been tellin me all about ye.I doesnt want to believe him,but I am running out of patience. You has until tomorrow to get moving on this thing.If ye does not,then G0mer was right,and ye a naught but a common thief.He says ye are in Nigeria and knows where to find ye.With G0mers help,I swear I will track ye down.If this be nothing but a game,I suggests ye haul balls elsewhere,for sure as rain G0mer and me will show up at yer door.

Will likely do nothing,but if the lad is getting paranoid enough maybe it will prod him off his ass.If nothing else,by the time this is all over Mr G0mer will add another member to his fan club Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are absolutely killing him:

Quote:
Dear Vitkor,

I not happy about all the job that G0mer has spoiled for me with all his hacking skills and all the victims are no longer contact me again and all they say was Mr.G0mer is right person and i have tried all my power and skills but it seem that Guy is Good in hacking skills and like i told you that i need money for my traveling to come over to state so i really need money badley.

You see i can lie to you and that john sparr0w formart i like it and i even know how to run it by myself and what i need you to do for me now is that ...i want you to get new victims email list for me so that i can send them the 4mart and treat it very nice and if you want to give me any victims email list ..you should not send the victims list here for me again ..and you will now be sending the victms email list to me through my Gold dust email address so that i will copy the emails list there so that the G0mer will not know where the victims mail was because i now understand that G0mer have all the email address of the victims you gave me to threw john sparrow to and he is now using his hack skills to monitor them when they send me a mail and it seems i will live the victims for him because i can see that when i build the G0mer will distroyed so G0mer is using my skill also to get the victims and know where am carrying the victims to.

I hope you understand everything i said to you ...I CAN GIVE UP TO GOMER BCOS I NEED MONEY TO COME TO STATE SOON.

I have sent the 3 format to the victims and i want you to give me the information where they are going to pay the money for the paper work.

I am also waiting for more victims for the one am doing now and also for John sparr0w ok...

Yours Sincere
K0fi Williams

I think hell just froze over...he dropped his "one love" sign off Shocked

Of course, I will continue telling him to borrow money. They're always telling victims to borrow money, why can't he? Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: Also got this in the account I used to straight bait him:

Quote:
I think i will like you to be sending me a mail here too ok

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams

Last edited by Reverse Psychology on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You put my email through on the next "victim" list. He's the only victim here though Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no second phase from "D@ve E. J0nes", so I've sent him another email to try to encourage him.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone here doing dollar chops under the name of Adesh0nubi ?

If you are, I have some information that might be of interest to you.

(You've inherited a trunk box Laughing )

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP

Can you please PM me the email ad you use for G0m3r? I'd like to email you and CC the lad.

My trip to Abidjan is still on. Lad's not happy :
Quote:

AM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING FOR NOW, GO TO YOUR ABIDJAN, IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DO THIS BUSINESS WITH ME, SO BE IT, I WILL GET ANOTHER REPUTABLE THAN YOU ARE TO HELP ME OUT. DON’T EXPECT ME IN ABIDJAN, IF YOU CANT BE REASONABLE WITH ME THAT MY UNCLES ARE AFTER ME. GO DO THE DEAL WITH , ALL THE BEST, BUT AM REST SURE THAT YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET THIS.

BEST OF LUCK AS YOU GO

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is going completely craaaaazy at my silence. He's sent me 5 emails already asking if I cancelled the payment to G0m3r XD!

Too bad M1ke 0cksm4ll is a very busy man and cannot check his email Smile

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use

[email protected]

and

[email protected]

just replace the 0 in g0mer with an o

You can also use the website

http://www.g0merboyz.us.tt

again replace the 0 with an o

I'll probably mail the dollar chopper to find out who it is so that we can co-ordinate. I have his/her e-mail addie.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recieved request for payment for EITC format...but he forgot to include how much the payment should be. Any suggestions?
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Can you post it up?

Jeez, I go silent on him for a day, and he's already going off script?

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh crap I thought this lad had dropped me after the Dr. Gomer chop. In fact everything from him has been going to spam for 2 weeks. Here is his first lost message to me:
Treasure-boi wrote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE MONEY TO BE WASTING FOR THE HACKER AND I WANT YOU TO TELL THE PERSON YOU SENT THE MONEY TO PROVIDE YOU MY LITTLE SPARK1ES UNICORN NOW,SINCE YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY TO HIM AND IF YOU READ MY EMAIL I SENT TO YOU FROM THE START THAT I WAS IN ABIDJAN AND BECAUSE OF MY UNCLES WANT TO COLLECT THE TREASURE MAP FROM ME AND MAKE ME RAN AWAY FROM ABIDJAN TO THE NEAREST COUNTRY WHICH ITS ACCRA- GHANA WHERE I AM NOW AND SOME BODY TELLING YOU THAT HE IS THE DOCTOR WHO IS TREATING MY LITTLE SPAR1KES UNICORN IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA WHICH I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THAT COUNTRY BEFORE TALKLESS MY SPARK1ES UNICORN WILL BE IN THAT COUNTRY AND I TOLD YOU IN MY MAIL I SENT TO YOU THIS MORNING THAT YOU SHOULD NOT SENT ANY MONEY TO ANY BODY AND YOU CAN SEE NOW THAT YOU HAVE JUST WASTE YOUR $2,500 FOR NOTHING AND I HAVE THE PICTURE OF MY LITTLE SPARK1ES UNICORN WITH ME AND TELL THEM TO PROVIDE MY LITTLE SPARK1ES UNICORN FOR YOU AND YOU WILL HEAR WHAT THEY WILL SAY ...

Is it really all one sentence? Anyway this was followed by several messages of blurph about how he's found the treasure and deposited it in my name yada yada yada. I am glad the game is still on!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Oh crap I thought this lad had dropped me after the Dr. Gomer chop. In fact everything from him has been going to spam for 2 weeks.

i found that out littery 10 minutes ago as well Laughing

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

He's sitting at the office waiting patiently for his #.... Evil or Very Mad
Agent 86
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just plain silly, I love it! Laughing

For some monetary pirate lore try ...
http://blindkat.hegewisch.net/pirates/money.html
There is even a conversion chart to Dubloons if you scroll down a bit.

Oh Yes, and G. Pyle I was curious who was behind your website. Good one!

Keep up the good work!
Max

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP

Check email Smile I hope our boi reads that

stereomonkey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear M1la,

I have read your mail and received your piece of eight. Indeed, it seems you are a true swashbuckling pirate of the seven seas.

I must obtain the proper paperwork. This paperwork costs $1000 to obtain because of stamp duties and such. I will waive the fees for this paperwork just for you. I should have the papers for you to sign by Monday.

So stamp duties = $1000???
hahaha

In that email he tells me he'll waive the fees, so in my reply I tried to confirm that.
Alas, it was too good to be true Razz This is part of his latest email:

Quote:
Please once you made the payment, kindly send the payment slip to me or the MTCN NUMBER of the money you sent so that my sectary Lilia will go and pick up the money and I will obtain the paper work for you tomorrow Wednesday so that we can move forward to claim back all yeah money.

The lad also gave me some address to send the payment, but it's located in Los Angeles... I'm confused... because his IP is from Lag0s...
Now, if I were a real victim and sent him money, how the hell would he get it?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The first email in your post is my work, but the second email is him getting impatient (big surprise).

As for your question about picking up the money, he can pick it up from anywhere, as long as he has the fake ID that matches.

@AL1VE: I got your email, and I can't wait to see his reaction Twisted Evil

@Everyone who has received a payment request: Since he has gone off script yet again, go ahead and bait him as you please. However, wait to dolla chop using G0mer, I am going to give him one more chance to join the Boyz:

Quote:
FOOL WAT R U DOIN U SAY U WANT TO JOIN DA BOYZ AND U DONT DO WAT I ASK

IF U NO REPLY WITH DA PICTURES BY TOMOROW I BEGIN DOLLA CHOP

AM READY TO CHOP MANY DOLLA FROM URE MAGA J0NATHAN MAKE BIG DOLLA FROM KIDNAP

It would be interesting to see if he asks to join in on the kidnapping. Very Happy

If you have provided me with an email addy recently, I will be sending it to him so he can send the Sparr0w format to you. It seems he has grown attached to it, despite not making a dime Twisted Evil

EDIT: Scratch that, I will be sending half for the new format and half for the old.

Next part of the format:

Quote:
Subject line: P1rate Pr0tection Act [Case #[number used before]]‏

Dear [name],

How are you doing today? I have obtained the paper for you to sign, and have attached it to this email. Please quickly sign it and get back to me with it as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
B4rrister Dave E. Jon3s
Fly4n-Dutchm4nn Legal

Attached is a certificate made entirely in MS Paint, in the name of lad spirit Razz

stereomonkey, you were wondering why stamp duties were $1000? Well, those Red Seals Of Truth aren't cheap...

From Victor to the lad:

Quote:
I understand your frustration, Gomer has that effect on people. If you need money that badly, then it would be very profitable for you to pick up the money in Abidjan. I will give you a bonus if you pick it up. However, it is not in my nature to give something for nothing, so do not ask me for charity.

Alright, I will send you new victims to your other address. Though, I don't think you should give up to Gomer so easily. Request payment from the victims only from some secure process, and remind them not to speak to Gomer. Now you have an excuse to use either $ecure $hield or MTCN S3cure once he requests this of you Twisted Evil

The next part of the format will be sent to you immediately.

Victor Lustig

Email addies sent, here is the email I sent so you can tell which format you will be receiving:
Quote:

For the Dave E. J0nes format:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

For the Sparr0w format:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Victor Lustig

If I have forgotten you, do not hesitate to post here or PM me.

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well looks like im baiting Sparrow again :S

Hey at least I know his script now. Can get him some more hurdles along the way Razz

My son has accepted to fill in some anti-terrorism forms. Ill upload them as soon as I get them.

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sorry, I was trying to keep the number of email addresses per format were equal, as well as letting people bait the format they hadn't before, but it looks like I screwed up Embarassed

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its no problem, really. He's used to the Sparrow format and wont need to depend on you for his next script Wink

SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have still, despite having sent another email to our lad, yet to get the second part of the PPA scam. Methinks it be time to pour on the desperation in another email!
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone receive an email from idiot today? He hasn't replied to any of the emails I sent yesterday.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a call from the idiot. He got very excited when I corrected him and told him G0mer is a doctor, not a "hacka." I will post it up when I can find a way to shrink the size.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic