SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Zew0philes of Mercy" potential massbait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's ignoring his oga now so I thought I'd ask him for a bit of help...

Quote:
Hello Joseph

Can you tell me what animal Anna's "Pearl Necklace" is and what country it's going to? I need it for the next part of the scam where I charge Anna for customs clearance and an overnight stay at a transfer facility.

Peter

One Love Broda Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like your lad is getting a wee bit worried, there, Sunshine:
Dr Quacki wrote:
kwati yeboah to me
show details 12:30 AM (6 hours ago)
NO DONT SEND THE MONEY TO HIM,YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME THE TYPE OF ANIMAL YOU WANT TO BUY AND YOU WANT TO SEND MONEY,WELL IF YOU SEND MONEY TO ANY ONE IS UP TO YOU,MAKE YOUR ORDER SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOUR PRICE.

REGARDS DR KWATI

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he has gone quiet on both my vics. must be a little busy

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's pretty much given up - what with the deluge of forms, his ex-oga chopping his dollar and all that work scouring the internet for no payback I'd say he's mightily disinclined to do any more scamming right now.

Job done Laughing - great baiting everyone! clapping

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still working, Sunshine!

Optimistic mugu wrote:
Attn:Suzanna,

Thank you for your email,please make your payment to the names below by western union money transfer.

Receivers Names:Joseph Osayande
State:Accra
City:Accra

Please once you send the money jsut scan the slip they we give you in the bank so that we can collect the money here and your aardvaarks will be ship to you.

Regards Dr Kwati.

Okay, he is ready to send two "aardvaarks"!

Anyone done any of the MTCN $ecure type sites on this lad?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He never wrote me back Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The kidnapper Tunu6u Abdu| gave him a scary phone call and email insult (thanks Jose_Cuervo!), and he's written back just once since to compliment his mama's toto.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:

Anyone done any of the MTCN $ecure type sites on this lad?

He's possibly familiar with most of the baiter armoury, he certainly knew Felchair was not the most reliable delivery company in the world and cursed me out when I tried to use it.b

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That's probably because Fe|chair never delivered his g0ats in a l@trine, so I never got my hands on his nuts (from a bait of another of his chars; see my sig).

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still with Cammy:

Quote:
Thanks for your respond and what you are passing through , we are waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

She asked:

Quote:
Still some things to do, but Ute asked me to confirm that you can supply a mated pair of white lions and a pair of white lion cubs (one male, one female).

Slight tetchiness here?

Quote:
Thanks for your email,yes we can supply you the male and female white pair lion cubs and lions,we have send you the pictures of then before.

I have a feeling that he won't like the form...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still not responding to me either. I'm sending more money to Peter, we'll see if that prompts anything.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am at the "send money WU now" stage, again, and this time I think I should send him something.

Sunshine, you have PM

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He dropped me also.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been 2 days now, and he hasn't returned my Overseas Money Transfer Forms yet, and I mentioned twice in the cover letter about the $20,000 that was almost there as soon as he filled out these forms.

Crying or Very sad

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this:

Quote:
Shiny! Just complete this form for each of the kittehs and we're almost done and dusted.

Here's hoping...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

S@ndra's last interaction with Dr Twati was this phone call.

Dr Yeahb0a prays for S@ndra

Audio probably NSFW.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW? WTF? What about "Not Safe for Keyboards"? Please? You think? Fucking coffee all over my Macboook. Thanks....

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So there I was, thinking what's so NSFK about the phone call. Perhaps the good Dr. was in a particularly ticklish mood. Then the phone call hit its climax, so to speak, and I was glad there were no beverages within reach. I love the fact that it totally went over his head.

Nice call bohigal.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... he's gone terse on Cammy:

Quote:
You have to make your payment before we can fill dose form.

Cammy returned the favour:

Quote:
I'll see Ute about that.

Sand Timer x 7
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the Overseas Money Transfer Forms 5 days ago, and he's dropped me Crying or Very sad

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've made one last ditch effort to convert it to a love bait by confessing my feelings for him. Rolling Eyes

We'll see what happens.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He dropped Raphael, but he's still talking to Suzanna. I have asked him for another bank account.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should give him a call! It's been a while.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please give a coffee/keyboard/screen interface warning if appropriate.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He might get some hope from this:

Quote:
I wasn't able to see Ute today, which is probably just as well. You said that I had to make the payments - but you never said how much.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic