SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I must have the dumbest mugu ever

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Forrest Gump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been on the hook since late May and he thinks he already got $1800 from me.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C'mon Forrest - give us the details!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What he said Razz
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^what they said, or it never happened! Wink
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I can't help but ask...how could he *think* he got $1800 off you? Did someone ELSE send him $1800? Shocked Did you send him monopoly money? Or is he just delusional?

C'mon, spill it.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Forrest Gump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the letter where he mentioned it:

You are welcome to (UBA)United Bank for African LTD with world wide banking at its best. We are pleased to be at your service.

The office has been Notified by your partner of Your Sealed Metallic Consignment of your ATM card deposited in the FedEx company With code (2661428)

this is the (UBA)United Bank for African we are here to remind you of your atm card which is still in our custody and you are here to balance the FedEx courier $2700

and the $1800 you have paid was not enough to carry out the delivery SO you have to send the money and please note that you her not to send the money to this department you are to send it to MR DAVID MARK please don't make the mistake of sending the money to this E-mail address

and also we want you to know that the DELIVERY AND INSURANCE of your CONSIGNMENT
will keep increasing until you pay the SECURITY DEPARTMENT of the FedEx to Release your BOX for delivery

NOTE: I will advice you provide what is requested of you for getting the delivery of your atm card and to prevent delay

we will like you to go now and make the payment and we also had that you are coming to Nigeria we will like to meet you in personal for we to discuss about the money you said you have paid befor we the UBA will not like any one to lose any money that did not get to us

This mail was sent on behalf of Consignment box delivery in UBA code of Conduct. Registered Trademark

BEST REGARDS FROM

UBA OFFICE

---

He disappeared for a couple weeks in early June and then came back which was right after I gave him a phony control number (it was the code to go straight to Mike Tyson in Punchout). I also told him a couple of times after he came back that I already sent the money.

Maybe he thinks another scammer stole it. Or come to think of it he could be playing dumb to get me to send money for real.
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he really thought you sent him money, I doubt he would have disappeared for a couple of weeks. Wink
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I get it now. No, he doesn't think he actually got $1800. But he's going along with your claim that you sent it, because you said you did, and he doesn't want to antagonize you. He just wants to get you to send more. He doesn't want to argue with you about it - he just wants to say whatever he can say to get yer arse back down to WU to send him money. He has no idea what happened to the $1800 that you claim to have sent - maybe it got chopped, maybe it got sent to the wrong place - all he knows is he didn't get it, and you are clearly a maga who WILL send money, so he'll just keep talking till he hits on whatever the magic combination of words are that will get you to send some to HIM.

Keep going. It's always fun to get lads to think there really was money sent, but it never ended up in their pockets. Frustration station! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a Lad to admit to receiving $5000 from me. It's in this published bait: http://www.scamorama.com/eliza_dane_green_days.html

Look at the Lad's replies for 17th and 29th January 2007.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic