SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON FIT GO BLAST NA MUGUS WELL WELL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MUM TOTO OK?

[email protected] likes to respond to insults apparently Laughing
Quote:
primary school drop out

you still get mount to yan to me ologun Isago ovia punish and draw your blood for sunday feast.

ole buruku you no they shame
barawo mumu make life fustrate for you and your entire familly just they way he they so amen

Quote:
u don already die so abeg non come die for my hand.

you papa na suckerway sheat parker and for you mama na free of charge ashawo.
and for you brother na rubber gun harmrobber and for your sister na dog dey fuck am.
na your own come even worse pass you na blind dieing criple.

you go soon die make you non even worry where your rechead mama and papa go buried you because they don first tire for your life self but they them self no say their own life wayward o but they still say their life better pass your own so you non see say your familly na olodo confused idiotic,H.I.V,A.I.D,castrated, beast,nonentity,dieing familly .

make i tell you some before you go use cutlass go take drive your dieing papa and mama communt from the foolish red sand house when your papa manage even thief from your grand papa.they say na apolo kill your grand papa and grand mama so may be na the same apolo go kill you self.

i no get any time to wast for you and your entire sickness familly very soon the people when they una street for lagos there go run for una because your papa evil saw when him get for leg they smell like dead body when don routy for ground so carry your desease problem communt from my way.

your papa say if you die na pit him go throw you put so beware of your lazzy father plane you if you non hear na u sabi

Quote:
you see say you no really get common sence u don die be that.
you go they write noise for computer one day even the company go lay cause unpon your entire familly aleast this wan now tell me say you be correct mugu and jobless fool

efcc go kill your entire familly

[email protected]
Quote:
its a cursed man that presumes others cursed since he wants someone to share the curse with him but your curse remain with you forever and ever |AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will never see good and your son will beg for street why your wife will be a widow and nothing good will come your way you will remain the same till the end of your life you mad man

[email protected]
Quote:
guy why u dey fool ur self if u receive mail watin u nor dey fit write or do delete am nor dey course people way God dor bless na,well any way shall i wish ur generation this same as you siad!

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a stupid man i dont need a maga like you in my inbox.
tout

[email protected]
Quote:
Foolish Chief. Won't you mind your business. Must you guys always abuse your follow man. idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
U R TOO BACKWARD!!!
AT THIS COMPUTER AGE U R STILL TALKING OF SHRINE
ANU MPAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY HOW FAR YOU NO DEY SHAME..SAY YOU GET TIME DEY SEND TRASH....LOL.....UR DICK THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne wetin I do U Bros, wey make u just to lament this way, 9ja Boys most survive eat shey? and u no say job no dey outside.

Abi make we go join to dey kidnap?
I bi ur brother oo Chinedu Nwa.
U too much

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY
U SURE SAY HUNGER NOGO KILL YOU?
YOU NO GET WORK
ITS A PITY
EXPRESS JUST DEY PASS YOU
TOO BAD

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur mama go die idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
MY IDOIT MUMU GUY YOU WHEN DON USE UR PAPA AND MAMA TAKE DO 4I9 WORK I DEY SHAME FOR YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHEN REMIN WHEN THEM ASK YOU TO BRING AGAIN SORRY FOR THEM.

YOU BE REALLY MUMU ANF U JUST DEY FOOL UR FAMILY NAME SHAME OF YOU NA OKIJA SHRINE NA GO KILL UR GENERATION MUMU FOOL

WELL NA THE SAME GUY GO KILL YOU BECAUSE WETI MAKE U USE UR PAPA AND MAMA NA GO STILL MAKE USE UR SELF FOR MONEY. FOOL LIKE YOU MUMU LIKE YOU IDIOT LIKE YOU GOAT LIKE YOU FAKE LIKE U. SHAME 4 YOUR FAMILY IGBO THIEF.

IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.IGBO THIEF.

[email protected]
Quote:
CHINEDU IS THE NAME YOU USE IN COLLECTING WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, SMALL BOY.

YOU ARE FROM IGBO LAND.
NO PROBLEM SINCE WE FOLLOW THESAME RAOD TO OUR VILLAGE WE WILL SEE WHO WILL SMALL IRON.

FROM TODAY GOD WILL START BLESSING YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
HARRISON THE LAST DONE.........

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY,

I AM JUST SORRY FOR YOU,
I AM A CONFIRM BUSINESSMAN FOR TEN YEARS NOW.
I HAVE DONE SO MANY THINGS THAT I CAN NOT JUST TALK ABOUT.
I CAN NEVER IN LIFE INDIRECT ANY BODY OR INSULT MY FELLOW BUSINESS MAN... OUT OF THE TEN YEARS IN BUSINESS EXPERIENCE I SAVE JAIL....
BE VERY CAREFUL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A CAUSE FROM THE UNDERGROUND MEN. IF I EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST YOU IT MUST WORK BUT I WILL NEVER CAUSE YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE JUST NEW IN THIS ROAD.

BYE

GOD BLESS YOU
HARRISON IS MY REAL NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
RETURN ALL YOU SAID BACK TI YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, BEFORE ENDING OF THIS YEAR, EITHER YOU, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR WIFE, OR ONE OF YOUR CHILDERN MUST DIE BEFORE ENDING OF THIS YEAR, I WILL TELL YOU WHOM I AM FROM NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND ASK UR PEOPLE IF EVER U HAVE PEOPLE U CALL UR PEOPLE WHAT GAVE UR MOTHER HIV.
OJUJU PIKIN,CURSED IS THE DAY YOU WERE BORN.YOU DID NOT EVEN GO TO SCHOOL.WERE DID YOU DROP?PRIMARY TWO?
STOP THIS WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NKITA RAKWA NNE GI

Dumb ass,
You said ur name is chinedu,but this time around ekwensu ga ana edu gi.You are the most stupid idiot i have met online.Come to think of it,there in the south east were are you from.Without much ado about nothing you are from ebonyi state.Where old men and women are still going naked.You are very unciviliced,uncultured.Ezi bida who teach you work.Call the name of ur master if he is known and i will tell u that i am his master
I do not do this kind of nonsense online,because i do not have the time to do it,but you have provoked me to point of no return.
Without mincing words i know i am more than you in this game,and will continue to be more than you.If really you are a guy man,of which i doubt so much,what you should have done is to identify with me,to know whether i can be of help in one way or the other,
Go to hell,i know u are just an alaye there in Lagos,you are not going to die a better death,that is m pronouncement on you
FUCK UR FUCKED GENERATION FOR LIFE

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA BI SO R U WURU WURU BOY PUSHING TRUCK OF TSHIRT 4 12 MILE MARKET?

"Anita Baby" <[email protected]>
Quote:
GOD WILL PURNISH YOU MUGU,YOU WILL DIE PLANING .ONYE OSHI

R.LEE Chamber" <[email protected]> Stole Devguy's script, so I'll post it here so other scambaiters can be aware of this vairant and ascribe all plagarism henceforth:
Quote:
WETTIN DEY U BUSH GUYMAN?
U NO GET ANY LEVEL RIGHT NOW. U NO SEE MCTN U HOLE LIFE. U SO SMALL SMALL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS. U R A SMALL BOY TO ME.OKEY. I DEY LARGER THAN BARACK OBAMA U MODERFUKER YAHOO YAHOO.
U DIRTY TOTO ASHAWO PIKIN. U SO SMALL SMALL U NO FIT FEED U FAMILY SO U MOMMA GO DO ASHAWO. BUT UR MOMA SLACK TOTO DEY SMELL LIK FISH MARKET. I HERE SHE CHARGE BUSHMAN 5 NAIRA BUT GOAT GO FO 4 FREE. UR MAMA GO DIE FO HER SMEALING TOTO
NA GRAVE DEY WATTIN U MUGU!!! I GO DESTROY U 4 LIFE. I GO TAKE U NAM TO HABA SHRINE N SWEAR FOR U. U WILL DIE A MISRABLE DEATH N NA DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTERD IDIOT. NA SHRINE GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION. UR OSU FAMILY GO DIE FOR SWINE FLUE.
I HAVE EAT MONIES FROM THIS GAME N ALSO KILLED FO THIS GAME ,SO NO PLAY WITH UR LIFE OR U GO DIE LIKE DOG AT ROAD SIDE.IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. THE SHOWMAN
NO SHAKING 4EVER
2MM (TO MUCH MONEY)

"mohamed elmaremi" <[email protected]>
Quote:
i advise you
when you write e mail be away from the mirror
and keep your mother of your thinking
and forget your past life

"Beijing CIEC International Trading Co" <[email protected]>
Quote:
you need to look in the mirror and observe the abormination that
results from your mothers toto being filled with igbo hiv sperm.
she
should have aborted you if she knew you would be a 419 osu that would
make yoa family poor forever. yoa oga will beat you and make you shine
his shoes while he fuck yoa sister
in dey asshoooooo. do yoa even know
who yoa father is, bastard boy like yoooooooo? you need to stop yoa
job washing dead white men and pushing trucks, little boi. you need to
stop selling yoa asshole to gay men for 5 naria. yoa need to set
yourself on fire and burn so that there is no trace of your filth left
to contaminate dey earth
. take dey all 10 dollars of your 419
earnings and buy a condom so that you do not infect my goats with yoa
HIV. see if dey baboon will let you fuck it. you ass bi red and huge
like dey babbon. boy, i would not let you lick a monkeys penis because
you would fuck dat up just like everything else in you life.
yoa papa
prick, yoa mama toto. yoa bi a mumu now and forever. i do not feel
sorry for you as you will soon meet satan and i shall kill the
she-jackal whose rancid snatch you issued from.

"Johnson Mc" <[email protected]>
Quote:
You will die in hell kiss my ass monkey jacob

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ dev what is up with the lads hating on Igbos? That doesn't seem fair this week.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm not sure about the tribalism of late. Must be the flavor of the month in the cafe.

Laughing Funny seeing the darn lad chopped my form. I see abuse in his future Twisted Evil

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAIL OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ikwu mamagi

chinedu abigail.
otu agbawala nnegi already.
obama otu neegi
i but a jeep yesterday.
right you cannot afford to get one ok
get out of mt screen
go to hell and fuck your mother along the way
thwart

Quote:
an you,your mama and your generation go appear for your shrine. why you observe the course of your dirty wirte ups with you.
you can now go to hell and born to ashes while i excel with my jeep over here . you bloody fucking envious human .chinedu efcc investigation ,ikwu nmegi.
fuck away you jobless entity.

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER TO FIRE UR AND PAPA AND MAMA IDIOT. NIGERIA MONKEY

[email protected] is sending my name off to some shrine for Indian juju Laughing
Quote:
you be small boy ohhhhhhhhhhh all the boys in my office just laugh
at you ohhhhhhhh. shrine babb opojihido from ogume i dont send am ur
name mnow make he calling go india where he for dey get power from
india rival....

[email protected]
Quote:
SO SHALL CAUSE FOLLOW YOUR FAMILY

THIS HAS BEEN SWORN IN YOUR LIFE

AND IT HAS BEEN ORDAINED IN AJA ANA UKWU AGULERI

SOON GONNA DIE.

OKALAKWU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks and it`s same to you too with all your generation.!!! Na baba
god go perish your family...Ooooooo!!!! OLOSHI OLORI BU KU OMO LO FE
YA....MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish you, you no go mine your bizness weting concern you me and you dey run shows. your father.

[email protected]
Quote:
To have gotten enough time to write this trash then you must be a very big FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON PUT YOUR NAME FOR THERE UNREADY ABI U NO NERVER KNOW MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
You be fool if you know who i be you go run for your life i go just waste your life Mugu Like you

[email protected]
Quote:
See even due you done make the stuff. I know say you start like me and
receive all this kind of mails you dey send give me. Your mails dey
even make me strong the more in the game. I know say one dey I go be
like you. Take care

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU GOD GO PURNISH YOUR FAMILY EWU

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA JOB DON DROP GEEEE!!!!!!

[email protected] wants to work with me Laughing
Quote:
Guy,

Try find me better client make we share.

Regards

[email protected]
Quote:
God will kill you because you are a son of shrine that you believe and that your useless shrine will kill you,you are not even ashame to mention shrine in this new generation sorry for your life in an ocultic life,you can even speak english than to speak your nonsence local language that is not recognised in the world,hunger will kill you in Nigeria there as i am seen you,try to attend school in other to have little sense of living instead of local life as a villager

Sorry for you because you are just on the way to your grave and may your soul rest in fire as a fool and idiot like you that don`t even know how to speak english,i have nothing to do with naira,i am dealing in high currency ok.fool and poor man

[email protected]
Quote:
Your brain don wet na mob i go use mob am for u

I don tell u b4 say Your brain don wet na mob i go use mob am for u
so tell ur mumsy to break ur brain for u so dat she go mob am

I'm currently in an insult battle with [email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA WEY BE BUSH DOG GOD PUNISH U FOR THERE,I NO BLAME U NA ME WEY GO SEND CHURCH RAT LIKE U MESSAGE,IF U BE MAGA U NO GO FIT PAY ONE DIME NA ME GO DEY SEND U MONEY SEF FOOOOL
much more to follow

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a big fool.what makes you different? You do same thing and it is shame you reply to people's mails, tell me how you will make it with such attitude.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Chief Em3ka,

First of all you are an Igbo man, and i can see by your name you are a title chief, if you are a title chief you are not supose to be volmiting all this odd words from your month. As you know that i am a poor man looking for something to help my family out from there poorverty.

My mother and father whom you are causing they are all dead, so dont you thing that your causing them is in vain. If the proposal come to you and you dont like it simply dont reply than causing whom you dont know. I am just advicing you as a title chief i dont neen to let you down because i know the Igbo calture.

So Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka, stop causing people you dont know , if Nigerian gorvernment do take care of the Graduates and give them jobs , you cant see me on the net to abuse me.

So chief cheek your self and see what you write to me is good? thanks

[email protected]
Quote:

Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka is the chief of foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll's
See,even words u can not get them right which woman born this fool

[email protected]
Quote:
If you know what it takes to be in the street you won't say all the words you just said. I wish you all the best in hustling. Get Busy.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW FAR U SIDE MY GUYS????

[email protected] is back for more abuse Twisted Evil
Quote:
U JUST LET ME KNOW SAY NA BUSH DOG NA HIM BORN U.COMMON TO SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH U NO FIT UR PAPA PRICK WAN CUT BCOS OF NWANYI ASABA WEY HIM GO FUCK AND UR MAMA TOTO DON FULL WITH BLOOD BECOS OF THE WAY SHE DEY FINER HER SELF AND UR BRAIN DON DEY SMELL BECOS OF PEEP WEY U DEY PEEP NAKED WOAMN FOOL

Quote:
SEE AS U DEY FOOL UR STUPID LIFE,U DEY TALK LIKE SAY NO BE AJEHUNLE U DEY STAY U DEY WAN FORM WETIN U NO BE U WEY GET PAPA WEY UR PAPA NA SHIT HIM DEY PACK FOR MUSHIN AND UR MAMA DEY SELL OGORO FOR ROAD SIDE,ALL THOSE OLD MEN DON FUCK HER TOTO WEY DEY SMELL LIKE GARLIC.
MAKE I TELL U SOMETHING I GO ADVISE U MAKE U GO GIVE UR MAMA AND PAPA POISON BECAUS THAT AIDS WEY DEM CARRY GO KILL THEM.

E GO BETTER MAKE U JUST USE OR OWN HAND KILL DEM AND NO DEY DISTURB MY WORK U HEAR ME I NO SEND U ANSWER FORMAT FOOL,AND MAKE U NO DEY FORM SAY U DON SEE MONEY FOR GUY BECUAS U NEVA SEE ANYTHING.

MAKE U COME MY PLACE FOR OGBA MAKE I SHOW U LIFE MAKE U KNOW SAY U STILL SMALL IDIOT....

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: compoud fool,big he goat

na your papa and mama go fisrt die then you go come follow them but you go die for plan crash this year,just mark my word today and todyas date.

bastard,good bye

Quote:
go fuck your mother and fuck ur dad from his ass.i want to see his ass linking stinking blood.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy na poorvaerty dey worry you listing you bish you will die to night
belive me because you are teh most fulish boy i ever see in the net look at
you you don chop money for this game how much do you think you have med
ididot if you are real guyman you no sopose talt trash to ur follow guy man
fuck you when i go come for nija i will writ you and give you my number for
fastake just to know your waith in this game iddiot

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a goat

[email protected]
Quote:
foooooooooolish man...see u wey de yan,EWU

na people like u de chop office money big fool,if u knw me ur mouth no go de ram like loud music....

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
SOMEONE HAS PAID THE PRICE ALREADY. SO ALL YOU HAVE WRITTEN HERE SHALL
BE YOUR POTION IN LIFE. BACK TO SENDER. I REFUSED TO BE BOUND BY YOUR
TOUCH.

BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A POOR MAN? U GO DIE POOR.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ILLETRATE
OTU NNE GI.

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE HAD A NUFF OF YOU TODAY IS THE END.
FOOKLISH:?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
JUST WAT.HUMM

Quote:
GUY EEE AT A TIME I GO LET YOU KNOW SAY YOU DEY FUCK UP BUT UNTO BROTHERLY LOVE NOTHING DO YOU .YOU NO GO TELL ME SAY YOU NOR STAY THIS CONBAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
My man why are you disturbing me

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE GOD PURNISH YOU THERE.
DONT MAKE ME GET WIRED ON YOU.
IDOIT CALL MY PHONE.
ENOGH OF THIS YOUR USELESS MESSAGES.
I BILIEVE YOU ARE JOBLESS THERE.
LOOK I TOLD YOU AM MADE AND NOTHING CAN CAN THAT.
I I DECIDE TO QUIT INTERNET I WILL STILL GET PAID.
I OWN THE 3 STORY BUILDING I LIVE IN AND NO BE INHERITED PROPERTY BUT
BY MY SWEAT AND STRUGLE.
YOU BE FOOL KEEP WRITING.
I GAT 3CAR KEYS NO JOKES.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u get time .just a big fool.guy man na una dey scatter this work

[email protected]
Quote:
GUESS WHO IS JOBLESS, ME OR YOU, WHO KEEP SENDING MAILS TO SOMEONE THAT WILL NOT REPLY. THEY SAY, 'SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOOOOOLLL'.

IF YOU HAD RESPECT FOR YOUR SENIORS, YOU WOULD HOLD ALL YOUR USELESS MAILS AND NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. MR.TOO.KNOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
-IDIOT, THAZ UR PARENTS WEDING PICTURE, IF U NEED MORE, LET ME KNOW I HV ALL OF THEM BOTH WHOM U CLIAMED TO BE UR WIFE, BUT SHE IS GOAT.

Was joined a picture of two naked people in front of their wedding cake Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU JUST BRING OUT YOUR TIME THE WRIGHT TO ME EVER DAY YOU ARE A FOOL YOU KNOW THAT? LETB ME TELL YOU IF YOUR MOTHER IS ALIVE YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THIS BUT I THING IS NOT A LEAVING PERSON I BELIVE SO.

MUG LIKE YOU I SENT MAIL TO WRIGHT PERSON YOU CAN NOT BEING SENDING MAIL TO ME FOOL JUST STOP THIS AND YOU WELL BE OK.

MUG THAT IS WHY YOU WE NEVER GET MONEY IN YOUR LIFE I TELL YOU THIS JUST KEEP OFF AND STOP SENDING THIS TO ME B/C I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
all you said does back to you and so be it to you who has said
cos it in you all will fail at. back to sender mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
OBJ: your papa fuck your mama for gotta and the come born you for toilet

[email protected]
Quote:
Attention suffer pain.

I am not suprise because you behave like your name,And you will die in pains,

At your age you dont even reason why?Do you love your mother if yes she will live long but stop saying shit to peoples mother if not it will turn back to you make it place if you continue like this you will lose your mother/father in less than four weeks take my work,

Bible says the riches of the genties is of he's children

From Skyline

[email protected] seems very happy Very Happy
Quote:
NA WHA 4 YOU OO,AS NA YOU THE MAIL GO MEET NAI YOU DEY TALK ALL THIS THIN,,ALL THIS NO FIT WORK ME,AS I NO GET PAPA AND MAMA AGAIN,YOU WHEN HE GET,ALL WATIN YOU TALK GO COME BACK TO YOU.IF NA GUY WHEN GET HIM SELF NO GO TALK LIKE THIS,YOU FOR LIKE TO WORK WITH ME,MUGU LIKE YOU..I NO DEY HERE IGBO,NA WARRI BOY I BE,I NO SAY U BE BIG MUGU,WHEN GO SUFER DIE FOR 9JA,,,,,I NO GET YOUR TIME AS NA MY BUSINESS I DEY DO,AND I NO NO HOW LONG I COME THAT PLACE WHEN U DEY DEY SUFFER,SEE YOUR EMAIL SHOW SAY U BE FOOL WHEN NO GET ONE PIN,AT LIST I GET VERY GOOD HOUSE FOR THAT COUNTRY,WATIN U GET MUGU LIKE YOU.GET CONNECTED MUGU.

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

I LIKE BIG FOOLS LIKE YOU,,NA 9JA MENTALITY DEY WORRY YOU,I NO NO SAY U BE GEE,AS YOU SEE MY MAIL AS A GEE MAN ,YOU 4 TRY GET CONTACT,GEE MEN SEE ANY FORMAT,YOU GO BONE,,,I NO FIT KISS TRANSFOMER AS NA UP TOWN I DEY I NO DEY SEE TRANSFOMER WITH MY EYE,,NA OWU GO KILL YOU FOR THAT 9JA WHEN U DEY,I NO DEY LIKE COME THERE AS UNA NO GET LIGHT,,,,NA ME GET THE HOUSE WHEN U DEY STAY SO,IF I WANT I GO TELL YOU TO PACK OUT,TRY BE A BIG BOY NEST TIME WHEN U SEE ANY GUY MAN LIKE YOU,RESPECT THIS JOB,,,UPTOWN WHEN I DEY I DEY WORK DEY DO GEE,I NO 4 SURE SAY U NO GET JOB AS YOU NO GET RESULT TO WORK NA OLUWOLE U DEY DO.WISE UP MUGU BOY.,IF I TELL U MY NAME I SURE SAY U GO KNOW ME,BUT I NO GO TELL YOU AS YOU BE MUMU,FAKE GUY WHEN U BE,,TRY LINK UP,NA CONTACT BE MONI,NA WE STILL DEY MAKE MONI 4 MANY BOY LIKE YOU,IF YOU TALK LIKE THIS,YOU WILL NEVER BE CONNECTED,TRY OPEN YOUR EYE.,,MUGU
I DON SEE ONE GUY LIKE THIS B4, THE GUY JUST TELL ME SAY HE NAME NA EMEKA FROM DUBAI,,SAY HE LIKE WORK WITH ME,I NO GO LIE TO YOU,I NO NO THE GUY,BUT I CONNECT AM FOR ONE JOB WHEN PAY US CLOSE TO HELF A MITER,,,,FOR YOUR INFORMATION THIS BOX NA MY BOY GET THIS BOX,NA ME DEY SEE THE REPLY,,I NO DEY TROW WORK..I NO HAPPY WHEN I SEE THE FIRST MAIL WHEN YOU SEND,I NO DEY HEAR IGBO,AS UNA BROS WHEN U BE,,,,TRY OPEN EYE,BIG UP.MUGU BOY GET CONNECTED,,,ONLY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DON TELL WHO YOU REALY BE,,SUFFER GO KILL YOU,,,,PAIN YOU GO DEY SEE,AND OWU GO DAMAGE YOUR GENERATION,AS NA POVERTY LAND YOU STILL DEY.MUGU BOY.

FROM DON WANNI,,,

I also posted this last one in Main as it's the greatest I got since long Laughing Laughing Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best thing about this modality is that presents continue to arrive long after the original abuse.

[email protected]

Quote:
ASTARD IDIOT, HOW U DEY U HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET?

BUT I GUESS IT'S NO NEED TO ASK U BCAUSE I KNOW U R PROBABLY ROTTING IN N CAFE. I KNOW UR KIND,U BE ALL THOSE FOOLS WEY FROM VILLAGE COME OUT TOWN TO WORK AND U DON THROW WORK FOR LIKE 10 YRS NOW U NEVER EVEN GET AUTO RESPONSE SORRY NOTHING FIT SAVE YOU,YOU ARE A GONER IN THE GAME JUST PACK UR THINGS GO BACK VILLAGE GO DEY GRIND PEPPER

I WAS JUST COMPELLED TO WRITE BCAUSE U NEED TO KNOW A FEW THINGS:

1. UR MAMA ASHAWO, BUT MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO SMELL LIKE GORO PIT. I NO SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA,
2. UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK
3. GOAT DON FORK UR MAMA N SHE GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U.

I AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMAR. ME NA FULL GEE N I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLAS. I DEY MONEY MAKING MACHIN.
U SO SMALL SMAL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U.

OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI TEN THOUSAND TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Homer --- darn lad chopped one of my scripts Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA WETIN MAKE U FEEL SAY NA CAFE I DEY I BE LIKE U AND UR YOUNG BROTHERS WEY DEY PIKC TIME FOR CAFE DEY BROWSE,U DEY FEEL SAY U FIT COLLECT MY MAGA CHOP HIM MONEY WEY UR MAMA NO BORN U WELL.

OPERATION WEY UR MAMA TAKE BORN U BECOS UR HEAD BE LIKE TELEVISON DON MAKE HER TOTO SLAK WEY MAKE HER DEY FUCK ARROUND LIKE AJEGUNLE DOG,

MAKE I ADVISE U FOR UR WON GOOD GO FINE WORK DEY WORK FOR FACTORY BCOS IF U DEY DO GUY 80 YEARS TO COME U NO FIT COLLECT ONE NAIRIA FOR THIS GAME WEY WE DEY PLAY FOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy,
Don't you have better things to do ?

After some more abuse [email protected] gets mad
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS PERSON I HAVE EVER COME IN CONTACT ONLINE.THUNDER
WILL STRIKE YOUR BASTARD MOTHER TO DEATH TODAY.IF EVER YOU KNOW WHO YOUR
MOTHER IS.LET NOTHING GOOD COME TO YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IF YOU HAVE
ANY.WHERE DID YOU STOPPED YOUR EDUCATION.PRIMARY ONE.YOU HAVE KILLED FOR
THIS GAME.WHO DID YOU KILL ?YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER.MARK IT TODAY.THUNDER MUST
KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.BASTARD.YOU ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE
A NIGERIAN.OR ARE YOU FROM CHARD?
SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL LIKE YOUOOOOOOOOOO.AND THAT IS WHY I
HAVE KEPT QUIET ALL THIS WHILE.THE SAME NONSENSE YOU SENT BEFORE IS STILL
WHAT YOU SENT AGAIN.BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT WROTE IT FOR YOU WAS NOT THERE
TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE.BASTARD
YOU MASTER WILL GIVE YOU MONEY TO BUY TIME.INSTEAD OF USING THE TIME TO
LOOK
FOR CLIENTS.YOU ARE USING IT TO SWEAR FOR YOUR WHORE MOTHER.CHINEKE KPOKWA
NNE NA NNA GI OKU.BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: READ CAREFULLY DOG

UR MAMA NO SEE FOOD CHOP I NO GET MUCH TO TELL U BECOS NA HUNGRY PEOPLE LIKE U DEY TYPE LONG WRITING ALL I WANT MAKE U DO MAKE U COME MY AREA MAKE I SHOW U LEVEL U HERE MECOME 144 ALLEN AVENUE IKEJA MAKE I SHOW U SAY U NEVA SEE ANYHTING FOR THIS LIFE QWEY U COME SHE NA BUNS AND PURE WATER WEY U DEY CHOP NA HIM MAKE U DEY FOLLOW ME TALK FOR UR FULL LIFE U DON SEE MTCN BEFORETALK LESS TO LEARN HOW TO HACK JOB WEY U DEY OPEN DAT UR RUBISH TEETH THEY TELL ME SAY U GO COLLECT MY MAGA MONEY FOOL LIKE U.

ONE MORE THING IF U NO FIT COME MY AREA SEND UR MAMA COME MAKE I FIND HER MONEY GIVE U,TELL HER MAKE SHE NO WEAR PANT COME O SO I GO FIT FUCK HER WELL AND I GO WEAR LIKE 20 CONDOMS MAKE SHE NO GO GIVE ME VIRUS

SEND HER COME IF U NO FIT COME U HEAR,IF U NO GET TRANSFERPRT BORROW I GO GIVE U WHEN U REACH MY AREA FULL.FOR UR INFORMATION IF U WAN KNOW EFCC NA MY PADDY SO NO DEY TALK TRASH,SEND UR MAMA FAST MAKE I FUCK HER SKINNY BONE DRY.
BUSH DOG.

NB:U NO NEED USE ANOTHER EMAIL DEY SEND UR FOLLISH LETTER BECAUSE I KNOW SAY NA U BIG PIG

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN YOU ARE A BASTARD, COMMON ENGLISH YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH. YOU ARE A COWARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fool
i know say u be 9ja guy

[email protected]
Quote:
TELL UR GENERATION THAT I WILL FEED THEM ALL . FOOL. U GET 24HRS 4 UR HOUSE AND IF 4 U TO WRIT E TO ME. OGUN KILL U. NO TRY BEFORE U GO LOST.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA DOG GO FUCK UR MAMA ASS HOLE.... UR MAMA WEY DO PROSTITUDE BORN U. IDIOT FOOL, U WAN SHOW ME SAY U SABI CAUSE. NEXT TIME WHEN U SEE DIS EMAIL, SIMPLY DISREGARD. SON OF A BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY MONEY MAKE YOUR FAGGOT ASS RUNNING OUT of SIGHT AND YOUR MAMA GONNA BE FUCK TILL THE MESSAGES CROSS A *deleted* ... MOTHERFUCKER I AM BUILT FOR THIS SHIT LIKE METAL PISTOL AND IT MIGHT GET YOUR PUNK ASS SHOT..

TELL YOUR MAMA TO SUCK MY DICK ONCE AGAIN.. YOU POOR ASS SLUG..........

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More love from the lads

[email protected]
Quote:

ur life have already turn up-side down by evil stop mailing me again other i will trace u kil u for life

[email protected] sent this instant classic
Quote:
BABA LAWO LIKE YOU, JUST SEE AS YOU THEY SWAER FOR ALL YOUR FAMILLY, IF YOU KNOW HOW MANY TRANSFER SLIP ANY MY HAND THIS WEEK YOU NO GO OPEN DAT YOUR SMELLING MOUTH WAY YOU NEVER BRUSH FRO SO MANY YEARS DEY TAKE TALK TO ME, YOU WAY EFCC PUT FOR NEWS PAPER SAY YOU BE BASTERD CHILD, YOUR MAMA BORN YOU TROW AWAY FOR GOTA THEM COME CARRY YOU GO MOTHERLESS CHILDREN HOME FROM THERE YOU COME DEY THIRF 1, 1, NAIRA NOW YOU JUMP GOTA FLY FENCE NOW NA GUN YOU DEY CARRY CARRY UP AND DOWN YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY YOU NO NO.

LOOK BY TOMORROW I WILL SEE YOU OBITUARY FOR NEWS AND READ YOUR NEWS PAPER, B4 I SAY I WON EAT YOUR FOOD BUT AS HE BE SAY YOU BE CLIFORD OGY BOY WAY DEY DO BLOOD MONI, I COME HEAR SAY NA HUMAN BEING UR FAMILY TAKE COOK THE FOOD SO I NO NEED TO COME YOUR DEAD CERIMONY.

HUNGRY GOAT LIKE YOU, GO AND FIND FOOD TO EAT INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME SAY YOU BE YAHOO BOY, IF HE SURE FOR YOU SAY U BE THE DON MAKE U ALERT ME OF WERE WE GO MEET EACH OTHER MAKE YOU SEE SAY YOU ARE DEAD MAN ...I WILL MAKE SURE SAY I USE CUTLASS CUT ALL YOUR LEGS REMOVE YOUR EYES AND CUT UR HANDS AND YOU WILL REMAIN DEAD.

I NO DEY TALK TO YOUR TYPE BABA LAWO GET OUT ASSHOLE EAT SHIT AND DIE, ALL YOUR MATE THE BEG MONI FOR TRAFIC U GO STAY FOR YOUR GRAD MOTHER HOUSE GO DEY EAT HER FOOD.

BASTERD FOOL, MORUN COLO METER, AGBAYA,YOUR PAPA , YOUR MAMA NO GO DIE BETTER THEY WILL DIE SURDEN DEAD AND YOU WILL CRY BLOOD GO COMOT FOR YOUR EYES, YOUR SISTERS NA RAPE THEM GO RAPE HER TEAR HER TOTO SHE GO DEY WAKA WITH BOLE LEGS, SHE GO SUCK PRICK SUCK DICK TILL SHE DIE, YOU NA OKADA GO KILL YOU,

I DEY WAIT THE DEY WAY U GO SEND ME MAIL AGAIN, THE NEXT MAIL WAY I GO SEND YOU AS YOU THE READ AM YOUR EYES GO BLIND AND YOU GO LOST YOUR SIGHT FOR REMEVER.

WARNNING.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAH GUY...U BE DA FOOL. DIS COUNTRY IS BEING BASTARDIZED BY SMALL BOIS LIKE U. WHY U DO DIS TO URSELF. STOP DAT, YOU KNOW EFCC IS AFTER DIS SHIT, AND IT WILL COM AROUND TO YOU. U WILL BE JUDGED IN HEAVEN, SO PRAY GOD YOU SAVE YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: CARRY UR MAMA AND UR SISTER DEM GO RED LIGHT SPOT FOR THERE GO MAKE MONEY.

ODE U GET TIME OOOO
U BE REAL CLIENT
IF U NO BE CLIENT WHY U WRITE BACK.
BIG FOOL.
I KNOW SAY NA DEADBODY U DEY WASH FOR THERE IF AT ALL I DEY ABROAD.
IDIOT NA POEPLE LIKE UNA DEM GO SOON DEPOT. NO WORRY I GO DO MAKE DEM DEPOT U.
POOR FELLLOW.
I NO BLAME U NA COS SAY cONNECTION DON CHEAP FULL EVERY WHERE NA IM MAKE U GET TIIME.
GO AND DIE.
OR CARRY UR MAMA AND UR SISTER DEM GO RED LIGHT SPOT FOR THERE GO MAKE MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA B YAHOO BOY.

BESIDES U RTALKING TO A GRADUATE FROM UNIBEN.

I GO LIKE SEE U MAKE U 4 CARRY EFCC WEY GO ARREST UR PAPA WEY BE YAHOO BOY.

MEET ME MAKE I MAKE MYSELF KNOWN TO U

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you be big fool wey no get sense, you no dey mind your business

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MUM HAS BEEN TRIANING FOOL SINCE YOU WERE BORN SO THE BEST THING YOUR MUM SHOULD DO IS TO AGREE WITH YOUR DAD SO THAT THEY SHOULD BRAKE YOUR BRAIN AND MOB IT. DO YOU NO WHY ? COS THERE IS WATER INSIDE YOUR BRAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OKU CO KILL U ... ARM ROBBER.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE OKAY?THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SAYING ALL THING BUT U KNOW SAY I BE ONE OF YOUR FATHER WHEN FUCK YOUR MOTHER TLL DEATH NA ME FUCK AM LAST MAKE HER TOTO COME DEY ROTY...BECAUSE NA MONEY I USE AM TAKE DO SO I AM ONE OF YOUR FATHER..........................AND I PRAY THAT GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR TALKING TO YOUR FATHER LIKE DAT

[email protected]
Quote:
SHARP MAN,

THE WHOLE MONEY UR PAPA AND MAMA SPEND FOR SCHOOL FOR U JUST ENTER DIRTY. GO LEARN SPELLING AND MAK I TELL YOU GIVE ME UR NUMBER MAKE I CALL YOU BUT IF U SAY U DON MAKE MONEY FOR THIS GAME MAKE U CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER +60173089830. I GO DEY THIS COUNTRY FOR ONE WEEK COMOT GO BACK MY BASE FOR AMERICA. MUMU IF U NO CALL I GO CONFIRM UR MUMU LIKE IDIOT.

SHARP.

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME T YOU TOO ANYWERE YOU DEY....YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA GO DIE SOON
LIKE A DIG AND GO DIE BY HANGING......I JUST WANT HELP YOU AND YOUR
FAMILY OUT AND YOU DEY FUCK UP....LOL...LOL...LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin be all this wey you dey talk for your mouth? wetin happen abi na
by force to respond to reply..if u no get interest then u ignore,
wetin come be all this insult?

I touched a nerve with [email protected]
Quote:
Am so sorry for you......you are playing wit your life if i get
you...i will kill you.....you better don't play with
me...okay........and do you i stay at oke-afa canal area......Do you
have a sister that i can fuck....i will also like to know you
better...so that we can work together and one...i like you spirit

[email protected] sent me even more script material
Quote:
MY DEAR BASTERD, WEN DEY LIVE FOR MORTHERLESS BABY HOME

I ASK PEOPLE SAY WADA THEM KNOW WHO BE TEARIN CASH. THEM TELL ME SAY NA PIG MEAT WAY DEY GUARD WERE THEM BUARRY PEOPLE WEN DIE FOR OKEAFA CANAL, SO I NO COME KNOW WHY I DEY FOLLOW PERSON WEN DEY DO MAYGUARD FOR DAT CANAL WEN YOUR PAPA AND UR MAMA DIE PUT....LOL.LOL.LOL ITS A SHAME ON YOUR FOOL NA ONLY WATTEN U FIT KNOW HOW TO DO GUARD FOR WERE DEAD BODY LIKE UR TYPE THEY.

TEARIN CASH. MY FOOT, I BETTER PASS ONE BILLION TIMES, YOU WAY NEVER SEE MONI DEY GIVE UR SELF TITLE AND HUNGRY DEY BEAT YOUR FAMILY, INSTEAD WAY BE SAY ALL DOSE 50$ WAY U EY COLLECT CARRY AM GO GIVE UR MAMA WAY DEY SELL TOMATOS FOR OSHODI INSTEAD OF YOU DEY CALL YOUR SELF TEARIN CASH. WEN NO GET MONI.
NOW LISTEN THIS IPADON BOY, I RULE S.A, I RULE SWIZALAND, I RULE LONDON, ONE OF THE BIGEST, EAT RAW CASH NO BE DIS NONSENCE AND WORTHLESS NAME TEARIN CASH. WAY UR PAPA AND MAMA NO GIVE U .....HUNGRY FOOL.
UR STILL THE CALL UR SELF NONSENCE TEARIN CASH., SAY NA TITLE BE DAT LOL LOL FUCK U...IF YOU HEAR MY TITLE U GO MELT, U GO PHENT, U GO MENTAL,U GO CRAYS IN FACT U ARE CRAXY ALREADY MAD MAN. U WAY BESAY NA FOR IBADUN U DEY LIVE, WON COME FOLLOW DON WEN DON TRAVLE COUNTRIES GO SIT CLIENT TAKE...

LISTEN I DONT DEAL WITH MTCN LIKE U SMALL SMALL CASH, I DEAL WITH TRANSFER SLIP GOAT LEARN WORK MAN, COME MAKE I TELL MY LITTEL BOYZ WEN DEY DRIVE ESCALEDE RANGE ROVER SPORT AND INFFINITY FX TO TEACH MORON LIKE U.

LETS SEE WAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOUR LIFE...BASTERD

Kungfu Panda
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Nigerian lad and I have been trading insult emails for a few days now (the bait has ended already), suddenly I started receiving thousands of spam email saying delivery fail to a person other than myself. I suspect he might have something to do with it. anyways, it would be great if more people send this lad some insult emails, or even start to bait him. he is a fake check lad. just say you were referred by CBH Qingdao Co., Ltd. for a job. This lad goes by Bill Yang, or Brandon Lee. these are his emails [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

"What happen you call that you are in the hotel as you tell Father Johns cousin, he is the one that answer your call, i went to ease myself when your call came, we went to the hotel we check the resturant you said you are but you are there, what happen? i expected you will call back but you didn't, i give him your number he called but it enters voice message." Ms. Kone from Lome - first successful safari
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Panda

Welcome to our little sick outpost. Yep, you're getting email bombed, bro. PM Thedevguy67 and tell him cap419 sent ya!

pony pony pony
Kungfu Panda
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cap419kicker wrote:
@ Panda

Welcome to our little sick outpost. Yep, you're getting email bombed, bro. PM Thedevguy67 and tell him cap419 sent ya!

thx will do

"What happen you call that you are in the hotel as you tell Father Johns cousin, he is the one that answer your call, i went to ease myself when your call came, we went to the hotel we check the resturant you said you are but you are there, what happen? i expected you will call back but you didn't, i give him your number he called but it enters voice message." Ms. Kone from Lome - first successful safari
Kungfu Panda
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just thought I would contribute an insult email from my lad here:

Quote:
This is how i got your mother pregnant,IDIOT WHY U DEY USE MY TERMS? FORM UR OWN,AS I AM GOING TO SELL THE GROUNDNUT OIL REALISED FROM YOUR MOTHERS EXPLOITED TOTO,LOL
to buy more time in the cafe.

but i will tell you a little secret that you mother refused to tell you,if you doubt this fact call your mother and ask her the whereabout of your faggot father.because she knows that i am your daddy right.i fucked your mother in the molue bus hanging her legs on the window as she was screaming ahhhh awwww aaa oooooo hmmm nhhhh after i finished fucking her she begged for more but i refused,

If u thin k say na lie ask her if she remember who dis virgin her ,ahahahahaha

BEST REGARDS
TOTO TESTED YOUR DADDY

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing great, I just really liked this guy's subject line

Ahmed Kadu [email protected]
Subject line: I LOVE YOU Question
Quote:
NOW GOOOO AND DIE OFF. ARE A BASTARD TO THE HIGHEST TYPE. DO THINK YOU ARE A WISE MAN? OK GO AHEAD AND TALK MORE.

Michalis Pantazis [email protected]
Quote:
I RELEASE SPIRIT OF POVERTY INTO UR LIFE 4RM TODAY, D U BASTARD,THEM GHO SOON PURSUE U FOR WORK MAKE U DEY BEG MONEY FOR STREET IDIOT.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA JOBS DON DROP N NA LADS DON VEX!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AS WELL, FOOL NA YOUR FIRST BORN GO DIE E NOR GO FIT ENJOY YOUR MONEY , FOOOOOOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MUGU?INSTEAD OF SAYING ALL THESE RUBBISH I THINK YOU HAVE COME OF AGE ?IF IT HUNGER OR FRUSATION YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASK ME FOR SOME MONEY? I WILL HELP YOU I KNOW IS NOT EASY IN NIGERIA?I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU GUYS OK?IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND JUST CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER
+ 4470 1112 1986 OR SEND ME YOU DETAIL I CAN SEND YOU SMALL CHANGE TO EAT OK.IT WILL BE OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK IDIOT THIS MY LAST WARNING FOR YOU BECAUSE THE NEXT THING I WILL DO NOW IS TO COME DOWN THERE IN NIGERIA AND CONFRONT GAY?SO THIS IS THE LAST WANING FOR U OR IF IT IS HUNGER THAT IS DISTURBING YOU OLZ DO LET ME KNOW TO SEND YOU SOME MONEY BIG FOOL.OR IN SHOT TELL ME HOW WE YOU FEEL TO DIE IN A PLANE CRASH.

[email protected]
Quote:
WETIN BE UR PEOBLEM WE MAKE U DEY CAUSE LIKE A MAD PERSON,U WELL SO??

ALL MAN DEY HUSSLEAND IF U NO LIKE AM GO JUMP INSIDE RIVER.AND IF U THINK SAY U GET TOO MUCH MONEY,WHY U NO BEGIN GIVE SCHOLARSHIP TO PEOPLE WEN NEED AM?

OYIBO SAY EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE!!THAT STATEMENT DEY VERY TRUE ABOUT U!!

SO,JUST SHUT UR TRAP AND LET MEN CONTINUE WITH THEIR RUNS.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MUM USE TO SLEEP AROUND FROM ONE GATE TO ANOTHER GATE THAT HOW LITTLE TEDDY PUPS OUT WHICH IS YOU SO YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the most fulish man I have ever seen.
What are looking in the net since you said that you have been blessed.

Please go to hell and die.
Full

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID AND ILLITERATE IGBO FOOL, YOU WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL, *DELETED*. I KNOW YOU SELL SECOND HAND CLOTHING. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LINEAGE ARE CURSED AND YOUR PORTION IS FAILURE, POVERTY, DISAPPOINTMENT AND SUDDEN DEATH. ASSHOLE.
NOT FULLISH (FOOLISH)
NOT BASTERD (BASTARD)

[email protected]
Quote:
i got ur response u see brother i really understand ur condition i can say is act of u're frustrated in life is due to ur carelessness and inability to set ur plan. i can say u are the worst IDIOT and BAMBOOZLE i have ever come in contact with; if u don't want my genuine BUSINESS PROPOSAL u simply IGNORE than responding Its certain believed that u've experience so many SCAM with this i can say is ur act of stupidity for falling into victim, i will advice u to come back from were ever u are we can work together if u don't i think u're unmature coz insulting ur parent are not importance to me now i think i can help u and change ur life if u can humble urself. have a lovely day and learn how to talk to people.
regards

[email protected]
Quote:
Did you have mother at-all ? if you have a mother congratulation for you all speech becuase the same goes to your mother and your father. Idiot you prodigal daughter or son of beach.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM YOUR BROTHER AND I AM TOO SURPRISE THAT YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE A FULL. I ASK YOU ONE QUESTION YESTERDAY AND YOU FAIL TO ASNWER IT. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING IN THE NET.
ANSWER AND I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY

WHY ARE SO STUPID TO WRITE SUCH A MAIL TO YOUR FOLLOW GUY? IF YOU RECEIVE FORMANT IN YOUR BOX WHY CAN'T YOU DELET IT INSTEAD OF TALKING RUBISH?

BACK TO SENDER THAT IS ONLY WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG MUGU ALL THIS UNA CULTIST ACTIVITIES DON ENTER YOUR BRAIN ABI.

BUT BE WARNED DONT SAY I DIND'T WARNED YOU. MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
You be bigtime FULL MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
u get time guyman. why dont u get busy
and stop sending me stupid mails.
watever u call me i don hear just free me.
abeg i use God beg u

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO KNOW SAY NA UR PAPA U DEY INSULT SO. NA ME FUCK UR MAMA B4 HIM BORN U. UR MAMA TOTO SWEET AND SWEET AND SWEET, I FUCK AM 4 FOUR HOURS COME RELEASE VERY HOT SPAM INSIDE. BUT..... UR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL OO... BUT I COVER MY NOSE.
TELL AM SAY UR PAPA HAIL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
YES, I AGREE TO EAT GOAT SHIT. BUT PIKIN WEY NO RESPECT HIM PAPA SOMETHING GO HAPPEN TO AM. REMEMBER THE COMANDMENT SAY MAKE U HONOUR THY FATHER AND MOTHER. UR MAMA GO TELL U HOW I FUCK AM B4 SHE BORN U. NA 4 INSIDE BUSH I FUCK AM, NA 4RM BACK I DO D THING AND NA STANDIN FUCKIN I GIVE AM BUT............... MAKE I TALK TRUE YOUR MAMA TOTO SWEET SMALL BUT E DEY SMELL.

ADVICE FOR YOU: FOOL, OGUN GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION. NEXT TIME WEY U SEE THIS KIND EMAIL MAKE U INGNORE AM. NO DEY DO LIKE SAY U SABI CAUSE PERSON, BECAUSE ME MY MOUTH DEY SMELL OOO. IF I CAUSE U, U GO HANG URSELF. GET OUT OF MY NETWORK STUPID THINKIN FELLOW.

Quote:
YES, I AGREE 4 EVERYTHING WEY U TALK. BUT WETIN PAIN ME PASS BE SAY WHY I GO BORN A FOOL LIKE YOU WET NO FIT WRITE GOOD ENGLISH. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU DUMB SO, NA BECOS I FUCK UR MAMA 4 INSIDE BUSH.......BUT UR MAMA TOTO SWEET OOOOO. I FUCK AM...FUCK AM....FUCK AM. AND I COME POUR VERY HOT SPAM INSIDE HER VAGINA WEY MAKE DEM BORN THIS BIG FOOL(YOU)
NO CAUSE ME AGAIN OOO BECUASE I BE THAT UR PAPA WEY UR MAMA LIE 4 U SAY HIM DIE 4 WAR. GO HOME AND ASK UR MAMA WELL WELL AND SHE GO EXPLAIN SAY ONE BODE NA HIM BORN U TRUE TRUE.

GET AWAY U STINCKING FOOLISH IDIOT WEY NO FIT WRITE SIMPLE ENGLISH. MY PRICK DEY RAISE OOOOO. I WAN FUCK UR MAMA 4 HER ASS HOLE MAKE SHE SHOUT WELL WELL.

I HOPE U GO APPRECIATE TO SEE ME DO THAT. GOAT HEAD....................... WRITE BACK MAKE I GIVE U PART TWO OF THIS VERSION AND U GO CRY 4 UR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
WAY YOU ....ABI YOU WON MAKE GOD PUNNISH YOUR FULL LIFE.........U DEY CARZE.....OGUN GBE RA GBE JU EEEEE....YOU BE BASTARD ...YOU FOR TRACE MY IP MAKE YOU KNOW WHETHER NA FESTAC ABI NA ASIA I DEY FULL....

ABEG ABEG ABEG BASTARD ALLOW ME DEY HSUTLE MY MONEY ONLINE OOOOO...U DEY CRAZE ..U NO SABI ENGLSIH SELF ....THUNDER STRIKE YOU...ABEG QUICK CARRY MY PICTURE GO OKIJA...U DEY MAD ... NA U LIKE JUJU PASS....NO MAKE ME VEXX FOR YOU OOOOOO.....BASTARD, IDIOT, FUCKER, MUGU, MAYEEEEEEE, OBOTE, IDIOT, MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN U DEY FUCK UP, YOU NO JUST SABI ENGISH AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TRY GO SKOOL AGAIN YOU DEY HEAR ME .............BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDD

[email protected]
Quote:
AKRA HUYA GUBU. OMAGA SEI SE.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama toto, na the sweetest, toto i fuck for street.
Kolomenta

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE SENSE AT ALL. HUNGRY FULL YOU ARE, INSTEAD OF YOU TO USE YOUR LITTLE TIME AND FIND MONEY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE, INSTEAD YOU ARE USING IT TO WIRTE ALL THIS BLABLA RUBISH OF A THING SAYING WHAT YOU KNOW FULLY WELL THAT YOU CAN NOT DO.

LET ME ADVICE YOU FULL. A BARKING DOG DONT BITE AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE, THOSE THAT KILLS DOES'NT TALK IT OUT, RATHER THEY DO IT, AND THOSE THAT HAVE MADE MONEY AS YOU HAVE INTRODUCE YOUR SELF DOES'NT EVEN SAY IT SO RELAX I KNOW YOUR PROBLEMS AND THAT IS MONEY.

BEFORE I FORGET LET ME HAVE YOUR FULL INFORMATION'S SO THAT I CAN USE THEM TO SEND YOU SOME FEW DOLLARS FOR YOUR UP-KEEP, EVEN IF IT'S 50 DOLLARS BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE, HUNGER THEY CALL IT BECAUSE THEY SAY A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRYMAN AND I CAN UNDERSTAND ALL THAT OK, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BOTHER YOUR SELF ALL THAT MUCH JUST SEND ME YOUR FULL INFORMATION'S SO THAT I CAN USE THEM TO SEND YOU WESTERN UNION ANY HOW OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry brother if i have offended u, plz can u tell me how i have offended or wrong u, plz i'm ready to apologize and u stop insulting ur brother coz this is not showing maturity from u. is only illitracy talk this way. I'm a child of God and stop threaten me with shrine. just tell me were u are and if u don't mine can u give me ur phone no. i think we can talk better to resolve this issue coz for me i think u are my friend, my brother so we can run things together...one love.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WAY BE JU DEY FOLLOW STRONG MAN DEY TALK.....I NO BLAME YOU AND WHO TELL YOU SAY I NO GET MAGA FOR BX

U BE MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HOW YOU WON TAKE BLAME ME ...WHEN YOU NO GO SKOOL HAHAHAAHA

SEE MUGU GUY .....I DEY ASIA COME MEET ME ...I FOR LIKE SE YOU

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA SMALL SMALL BOIS DON WRIT ME!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
your full family nan you dey talk to
guy wetin be your own self
you dey crase
mind your business
fool

[email protected]
Quote:
REV.WILLIAMS: God punish you
never in ur life write to me again

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WAY BE JU DEY FOLLOW STRONG MAN DEY TALK.....I NO BLAME YOU AND WHO TELL YOU SAY I NO GET MAGA FOR BX

U BE MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HOW YOU WON TAKE BLAME ME ...WHEN YOU NO GO SKOOL HAHAHAAHA

SEE MUGU GUY .....I DEY ASIA COME MEET ME ...I FOR LIKE SE YOU ....JU

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Beast Of no training.(Chinedu Williams)
For your mind you be EFCC Amadio-ah Strike you die...Poor EFCC like you Zombie, any where belle face efccyou nor dey shame na your email be that I don track and hack your info, if you want make I show you: your INBOX then I will. GMAIL MAGAS...
Funny enough you are a fowl looking him self a bird. The man who you claim to be your father is not your father. Ask you mother very well. beside this is confidential... I promise not to tell any one.
I met your real father long a ago he was our gate man at AJAH Lagos state, at that time, your mother was my house boy’s bedmate not even lover na shame ooh. listen and listen very well and to let you know how sheep your mother was, he was sneaking fucking both the gate man and my house boy...that was when your mother got your pregnancy.
My friend stop to the assume because if you shout I go tell that man you they claim they tell your friends to be your father. Beside that na mumu too. because he marry Prostitute(your mother) for house. When last you saw your mother? She’s dieing of HIV` AIDS, LEPROCY, TOBARCULOSIS, and CONCER..AAAAAHHHHHHH. EFCC NAR GOD THEY PUNISH YOU SOOOOOOO OOOOOH..

Incase you need some money don’t exitate to ask me I will be glad to help you barstad family AND generation of madness. Kindly God give your life to go because you go mad very soon. Why I my even bordered is normal thing in your entire family.
EFCC OBASANJOR WATCH DOGS YOU WILL DIE LIKE A DOG. MY DOG FOR HELL…
Beside my dog is still busy fucking your sister….

otu nne gi..bia.ka logi.to your family.
Ooni Kure to your mother
OOni bunuet..assum father.

Quote:
So nar that one be your format for 2009 okija shrine!!! lol you be fetish and reall MAYE MAYE of the highest order. make I tell you I use shrine chop one maga 1998 sorry nar old FM be that ok? Brother i dey chop money why you dey cry...if you wan lean the real work let me know...we go share Euros.

Beside I dey Germany Presently. in case you get any GERMAN WORK let me know ..by December I go go back to my base.

Regards,
Darrick.

[email protected]
Quote:
I SWEAR TO GOD,
IF NO BE SAY YOU BE IGBO LIKE ME I FOR SEND THUNDER TO YOU.
BUT NEVER MIND, THE SMALL CURSE WEY I GO GIVE YOU BE SAY ----- YOU WILL NEVER HAMMER AGAIN THAT SMALL MONEY WEY GOD BEEN WAN GIVE YOU DON BLOCK. OTU NNE GI - BACK TO SENDER.

CHINEKE POOPO IGI - ARA LO MA PA IYA E ATI BABA E. --OGUN LAKE YE LO MA FI EJE WON WEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
Make u de dia de wash corpse 4 oyibo anu ofia

[email protected]
Quote:
na wa oooh....anyway i wish u whatever you wish your enemies...i return back all your insults to you in thrillion times and i cover myself and my family with the precious blood of Jesus...(Amen)

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW IS YOUR BARSTAD MOTHER DOING...AND YOUR VEGITABLE FATHER? I KNOW THAT AN IDIOT LIKE YOU IS MANAGING WITH LIFE BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT CARFUL VERY SOON YOU WILL DIE
U GO FIND WHO SOON? U BE EFCC? IF U BE EFCC THEN GO FIND UR MAMA. TUNDER FIRE U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION. NO GO LOOK 4 WORK WATCH DOG LIKE YOU YOU NOR KNOW SAY I DEY CHOP DOG AND IF FIT CHOP YOU TOO. MAKE U DEY THERE DEY LOOK 4 WHO U WANT FIND. WHO SEND U WORK? ANIMAL LIKE U

STUPID FORKERS

[email protected]
Quote:
I can assure u that you would die withn 3 days

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU FULLISH MAN, SON OF A BEACH LIKE YOU YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY AND YOUR GENERATION WILL NOT SEE BETTER IN THEIR LIVES.
BASTERD LIKE YOU IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender holy goest fire you their and die funk basterd

[email protected] is back jump_4_joy
Quote:
NA SWINE , BIRD, HUMAN, CHICKEN FLUE GO KILL U AND UR FAMILIES
BASTARD. WHERE ABOUT DO YOU LIVE MAKE I COME FUCK U UP MOTHER
FUCKER WAT UR CONTACT NUMBER???? NA MOTOR GO JAM U OLOSHI

Quote:
IF YOU ARE A MAN ENOUGH GIVE ME UR NUMBER AND UR HOUSE ADDRESS, YOU
TALK TOO MUCH GAY BOY

Quote:
BATTY BOY WHY ARE SCARED U CHAT ALOT OF CRAP JUST GIVE ME UR NUMBER
ALONGSIDE WITH UR ADDRESS MAKE U COME KNOW WHO I BE *DELETED*.
IF I EVER FIND U I WILL MAKE SURE I CUT OFF THAT UR SMALL DICK
BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
I do not know why u write in broken English probably to tell me that you are a Nigerian. Please find something better to do with urself and stop making a fool of urself. Respect the broken English and be proud to be a Nigerian.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NOR DEY USE SENSE TALK, IF YOUR COUNTRY GOOD WHO FOR THEY DO 419, THE WAY U DEY TALK SHOW SAY UR FAMILY DON FIRST DIE FOR SHRINE.................FOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
No Time for shit Boy.Fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
I know that you are a big fool i wanted to show you that you are big for noting a thife like you,who his mother is a fhker to other men in the street i know things about your family,

awu.

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish I will come across you. I don't make mounth rather I believe in action. Give me ur telephone number so that I would be able to trace you if you are really a human being but if you did not consider yourself dirty big.

Await the no if you really call urself humand being.
ur Guy.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,
YOU ARE A WITCHCRAFT OK,

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck ur dad ass......lol
u sabbiz of no measure

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN. guy make i tell u b the biggest fool wey i see for guy,na police go cash u 4 where u dey and i find u na small thing and i go kill u and family everybody wey dey with u and GOD go punish u father guy u be dead anywhere wey u dey u don die already just dey except am.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahhahaha, your trash words makes me to laugh men, you speak like unprofessional business man, keep it up with you trash, hahahahaha, enjoy your wekend dude

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama, God punish your generation and your children

Quote:
Any day you try it, that day you will die............ Say Amen

Thief calling thief, death rat

Quote:
your attention shows that you are small boy because a guy does not call a fellow guy a crook but they work together. but you have made yourself the devil advocate, carry on

[email protected]
Quote:
OZU DEATH MAN RIP

RESPECT IN PERFECT PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY,

I NO SEY U BI NWANNA, MAKE U NO DEY COURSE PERSON BECAUSE YOU NO KNOW WHO BE WHO, IF YOU BE GUY LETS WORK TOGETHER, I CAN GIVE YOU JOB , WE CAN BE FRIEND.

TAKE CARE

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNEGI AMU NNA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SPIRIT OF THIS JOB UMUKOKO WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, AND AS AN IGBO MAN YOU ARE A SUN OF ONE MILLION FATHER AND THEY ARE ALL BASTARD LIKE YOU, THAT IS TO SAY YOUR MAMA FUK ONE MILLION MEN BEFORE THEY GET YOU AND THAT ONE MILLION MEN THEAR MAMA FUK ONE MILLION MEN.,
WETHER YOU GET MONEY OR NOT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL PAY FOR THE SIN OF YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MAMA.
IF YOU DON PLAY PERSON BEFORE IN ANY WAY FOR THIS LIFE BECAUSE I KNOW SAY YOU NO CLEAN FOR ANY THING THE PRAYER YOU PRAY FOR ME WILL TURN BACK TO YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN.
U WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY FROM ANY BUSINESS FOR THIS LIFE, THE ONE YOU MAKE BEFORE WILL TURN TO PROBLEM FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.THAT IS THE SPIRIT OF UMUKOKO FOR YOU.
BECAUSE I KNOW SAY NO BODY GET GOOD RECORD FOR THE PLACE WEY YOU COME FROM.
IF YOU NO BE BARRISTER AND YOU SAY SO, UMUKOKO OUR SPIRIT FO GUY MAN WILL KILL YOU.
EVERY BODY FOR THIS WORD KNOW SAY NA YOUR TRIB DESTROY OUR COUNTRY, NA YOUR MOTHER SET BRING ASHAWO AND UP TILL TODAY I KNOW SAY THAT SPISIT OS ASHAWO STILL DAY WITH YOU, BECAUSE NA THE THING WEY YOU DAY DO NA HIM YOU DAY TAKE INSULT PERSON
I KNOW SAY YOU BE ASHAWO CHILD.
ANYWHERE YOU DAY FOR THIS WORLD I KNOW SAY YOU NO DO ANY GENUE BUSINESS THAT IS WHY THE SPIRIT OF UMUKOKO WILL DESTROY YOU, YOUR CHILDREN IF YOU EVEN GET ONE, YOUR MAMA, YOUR LATE PAPA.
AND AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE UMUKOKO WILL BE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
na u be pure osu.baga.

na why u no fit reach for your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you so faustrated?Oh,am sorry.Fuck ur mama and sister very well in six feet.My business nor concern u.Bastard faustrated he goat.Your E-mail don win Lagos lottery.Eat sheet and die soonest.

From the U.K NATIONAL OFFICE in 9JA.

9JA 4 REAL.COM KNOWN AS 419 MASTARS.

[email protected]
Quote:
stop rubbish guy if you serious to work with me i will feed you.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY ,

[email protected]
Quote:
but u sabi say u be bastard, common english you no sabi speak. EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNEGI TOO ,IN SHORT IWU AMU .
OTU MAMA GI RASHI KWUE ,INU NA
ONYE IBERIBE DI KA GI .

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE A GUY, THAT IS NOT HOW TO TALK, YOU MUST HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PERSON, YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS GOING TO HELP YOU, OR GIVE YOU BUSINESS THAT WILL PAY YOU GOOD MONEY, AM NOT IN NIGERIA, AM DOING MY BUSINESS IN ASIA.

THOSE WORDS YOU ARE USING IS VERY BAD. AND I WILL NEVER TELL YOU BAD WORD, WE ALL ARE INTO THE GAME, AND I PRAY GOD WILL BLESS YOU WILL DOLLARS AND POUNDS.

GOD BLESS YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY MENTAL, FOR TELLING ME ALL THAT, SINCE YOU KNOW THE LEVEL WHY DONT YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS, INSTAED OF YOU TO DEY INSUALT YOU MAMA AND PAPA. NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU, IF YOU NO MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

[email protected]
Quote:

I KNOW GET TIME FOR YOU BECASUSE I KNOW SAY YOU BE BIG FOOL THAT IS WHY YOU REPLY GUY MAN LIKE YOUR TYPE, YOUR MAMA NA WITCH AND YOUR PAPA NA OLEY AND IF WITCH BORN FOR OLEY THAT CHILD NA BIG CHILD THEM BORN,
ALL WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME THE SPIRIT OF UMUKOKO WEY THEY PROTECT AND PROVIDE FOR ME AND YOU AND ALL GUY MEN THAT SPIRIT WILL DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, IF THE SPIRIT OF UMUKOKO CHASE YOU THEY GO GARRY YOU BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE AND YOU GO DIE THERE.,

YOU MAY BE THINKING AM PLAYING WITH YOU BUT VERY SOON YOU WILL FIND ME AND BEG BEFORE THE SPIRIT OF UMUKOKO WILL STOP CHASING YOU

UMUKOKO SPIRIT DON RETURN BACK YOUR WORD SO TAKE IT BACK AND GO AND DIE FOR YOUR EVIL FOREST IN IBO LAND,

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY SORRY E BE LIKE SAY U GO ENTER SCHOOL SMALL

[email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR BASTERD, WEN DEY LIVE FOR MORTHERLESS BABY HOME

I TALK AM SAY DIS PERSON NA EITHER IBADUN BOY OR NNANNA LOL..SHAME TO YOU DEAD BODY, POOR BOY SORRY U HEAR I NO FIT HELP U TRY FRONT LOL...YOU ARE BLODILY TALKING TO DON, WEN DEY FOLLOW BIGEST TRAVEL OUT THE COUNTRY NO BE U WAY STILL DEY FOR OKEAFA THE GUARD...MAKE U NO UR MATE FROM THIS TIME OK, AND IF U THEY HUNGRY TELL ME I WILL GIVE U EBA WAY DON SPUEL WAY MU DOG EAT REMAIN LOL...

FUCK YOU TOO, ALL YOU MURTHER FUCKER FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR MAMA FUCK YOUR PAPA FUCK YOUR GENERATION DEY WILL ALL KEEP DIEING ONE BY ONE FROM THIS MINUTE.WE SHALL SEE WHO IS WHO U WEN BE SAY NA BABA LAWO U BE FOR OKIJA SHRINE, U NO NO WATTEN U GET .

BRUSH UR TEATH B4 U TALK TO ME NEXT TIME OK

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mother na mugu and idiot ,you no go see btter for your life make you dit in jesus name amen

big mugu way de fraustrated,na me say make your life de like this?u de jelous me say ido trow work,if you fall i gochop u one time ,i no de wast time,even ur papaer if him fall i go chop am big time,i no send u and ur fucking mother

compound fool

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA ME LAST FORMAT B4 BOOT CAMP OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

"Abigail Nadege Neil" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Clear flag
OTU NNEGI FULL U BE MUMU DONKEY PENIS

"Juliet White" <[email protected]>
Quote:
I do not know why you gave ur subject FROM UR GUY IN USA its probably to tell me that u are one of these stupid Nigerians that have traveled to the USA and watch plates for the white. Or you think travelling to the USA is a medal U are just a stupid man making a fool of Nigerian in the USA . Please stop this bullshit and be urself That is if you have ever travelled out of your village

"shopper shopper" <[email protected]>
Quote:
NA YOUR FULL FAMILY YOU DEY TALK TO. YOU WEY POVERTY WON KILL, YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO, YOUR PAPA NA THIEF AND HE STILL BE ASHAWO. YOU NA STRONG AMROBBER WEY GO SOON DIE. NA YOUR FULL FAMILY NAME NAN DEY FOR SHRINE. OUTDATED PIG LIKE YOU

Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO DON SAWA

"Kalu Nelson" <[email protected]>

Quote:
SUBJECT: TO LOW CH13F 1NN0C3NT B3LL0

NA ONLY THESE WORDS U GET TO SAY?SY MORE AND EXPOSE UR FOOLISHNESS.I DEY WAIT!!

NO BE ONLY HUMMER NA PLANE!

ME I GIVE U FREE ADVICE: "AN EDUCATED AND CULTURED MAN WILL NEVER USE VILE LANGUAGE".SO,OBVIOUSLEY U ARE NOT.

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO HAMMER WELL WELL GO HONOR MY GEE CPT419 OOOOO!!!!!! REMAIN BLESSED MY GUY!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL? LOOK AT YOU CALLING SOMEONE ELSE MUGU AND YOURSELF A GUY MAN. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BASTARD WITH TEN FATHER IN THIS CENTURY. IF YOU ARE A REAL GUY MAN YOU WOULD HAVE APPROACH ME TO WORK AND SHARE MONEY WITH ME. MEANWHILE I AM A LADY NOT A MAN AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN UP TO MY BOYS WORKING FOR ME. YOU CAN CALL MY NUMBER ON THE PREVIOUS EMAIL THAT I SENT TO YOU. I HAVE MET SO MANY GUY MEN THE WAY I MET YOU AND THEY ALL ASK ME TO BE GIVING THEM WORK OFFSHORES, SO HAVE YOU SEEN HOW INTELLIGENT THEY ARE AND THEY WILL END UP MAKING GOOD MONEY WHILE MARKERS LIKE YOU ENDS UP IN THE STREET MARKING FOR MONEY JUST TO CHECK THEIR BOX FOR THE DAY. JUST LOOK AT A SCALLYWAG LIKE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU CAN BLIND MY EYES THROUGH EMAIL. HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT MAKES YOU A BRAGGART. YOU ARE JUST AN IMBECILE I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOUR EMAIL WAS AMONG THE EMAILS THAT ONE OF MY BOYS THREW. YOU KNOW WHAT? I THE EGGOVINBABY I DON'T EVEN THROW WORKS MY BOYS DID WHILE AM ALWAYS AT HOME REPLYING AND FINISHING THE REPLIES THEY GET AT HOME. AFTER READING THIS MESSAGE OF MINE JUST GO THROUGH YOUR OWN EMAIL AND FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE A STARG ILLITRATE, YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE A CORRECT SPELLING. JEES !!!!!! IS THIS HOW YOU CAN CAVERSE A MAGA. COMMON BOY YOU BETTER GO BACK TO NURSERY SCHOOL TO START LEARNING HOW TO SPELL A B C, BEORE YOU CAN BE A REAL GUY MAN. UNLESS IF YOU HAVE A CHAIRMAN THAT FINISHES YOUR WORK FOR YOU. MYSELF I AM A CHAIRLADY WITH BOYS UNDER ME. MEANWHILE MY BOYS ARE NOT ILLITRATES LIKE YOU, THEY ARE GRADUATES. SO MY KIND ADVICE IS FOR YOU TO GO BACK TO NURSRY ONE OK?. GOOD BYE ILLITRATE BOY.

TAKE CARE BOY,

THE EGGOVINBABY.

[email protected] sends me a picture of a gun and a murder victim along with some pleasantries
Quote:
SE HOW YOU TAK GO. THIS NAY DAE GUN THAT KILL YOU BE THIS, NO MORE WORLD FOR. YOU ARE DER NOW.

O BOY YOU NO GET JOB OK, THAT IS THE TIME YOU HAVE TO BE TAKING TO ME, ME I GO KILL YOU WITH JOJO I AM FROM EDO STATE MY PAPA IS A JOJO MAMA MAN ME TO I BE JOJO MAN, I DAY KILL SOMEONE FROM WE I DAY, SO MAKE YOU DAY GO MAKE I NO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. IF YOU TEK SAY I DAY PLAY GOING AND SE HOW YOU GO DER LEEK CHINK BE FOR 14 DAY'S.

OK MAKE WE SE, BE FOR THIS WORK GO END YOU GO SE, YOU GET GUNSHOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WEY BE GUY, SEE DE KIND THING WEY YOU DE DO. GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. OSU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU BE BIG FOOL, SEE HOW YOU DEY ANNOUNCE YOURSELF SAY YOU DON CHOP MONEY, NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY HUNGRY FOR STREET, I SORRY FOR THE MAMA WHEN BORN YOU BECAUSE NA MAD MAN FROM OSHODI MARKET FUCK HER, SHE NO FIT TELL YOU SAY YOU BE MAD MAN PIKIN THAT'S WHY YOU GET MOUTH TALK, YOUR ACTION NA MAD MAN ACTION BECAUSE I NO KNOW WETIN YOUR OWN BE, IF THEM DON CHOP YOU BEFORE, TELL ME MAKE I PAY YOU, BECAUSE I DEY SEE AM SAY NA MYSTERABLE LIFE YOU DEY LIVE
BIG FOOL

WHY YOU DEY VESS?.WETINE DEY PEPE YOU?.MAYBE YAHOO NOBE YOUR DETINY.FIND ANOTHER WORK.YOU JUST DEY VIBRATE FROM YOUR ANUS LIKE SAY NA ME BE GOD.I DONT COLLECT AGAIN!!!!!!.JUST DEY VESS MAKE I DEY COLLECT.YOU NO FIT FIGHT GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL YOU ARE A FOOL AS WELL, IF YOU BE BETTER PERSON WAY GET SENSE YOU FOR LOCKUP, BUT SINCE YOU NO GET SINCE WELL, NA WARRI SHRINE I GO PUT YOUR NAME AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING YOU TALK RETURN BACK TO YOU...SINCE YOU BE YAHOO BOY AND YOU DEY WISH ANOTHER PERSON BAD...EVERYTHING YOU TALK DON RETURN BACK TO YOU 4 REAL....BELIEVE ME. FOR THIS YAHOO WORK NA YOU BER THE HIGHEST FOLL I DON SEE, GUYS DEY BOMB ME BUT I DEY LOCK UP...BUT YOU NA KOLO WAY WE GO TAKE DEY FRONT FIGHT FOR WARRI HERE. YOUR FULL LIFE YOUR FATHER, YOUR GENERATION YOUR EVERYTHING..EVEN YOUR BOXES......YOU WON PLAY WITH WAFI MAN....I SORI FOR LIKE LIKE YORUBA MAN...HAHAAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU OLD FULL.YOU ARE A RAPIST

YOU OLD FULL.YOU NEVER SEE ANY THING FOR YOUR LIFE.OTHERS BOYS ARE OUT HERE FIGHTING FOR MONEY WHILE YOU ARE THERE LOOKING FOR SMALL GIRLS TO RAPE.YOU WILL NEVER BE A RICH MAN BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUTURE.

YOUR FATHER WAS A LAZY MAN BEFORE HE DIE THAT WAS WHY HE KILLED YOUR SENIOR BROTHER FOR RITUAL BUT HE DID NOT EVEN SEE ANYTHING BCS HE CAN NOT EVEN READ AND WRITE LIKE YOU.YOU WEY NO EVEN GO PRIMARY SCHOOL MAY GOD VISIT YOU WHEN YOU ARE RAPING INNOCENT GIRLS.

I HAVE ALREADY MAKE MONEY IN THIS JOB AND I HAVE OTHER THINGS DOING OUT THERE JUST USING THIS TO KEEP MY SELF BUIZY SO ME AND U NOBI BE THIS SAME THING BECAUSE NA GARRY AND BEANS YOU DEY SHOP BUT ME I DEY SHOP BETTER THING WITH MY FAMILY?
GUY MAKE YOU GO FIGHT FOR MONEY SO THAT YOU WILL BECOME A MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK THE WAY YOU LIKE, BUT I WANT TO HACK EVERY OF YOUR BOX NOW, SINCE YOU HAVE MADE LOT OF MONEY IN THE GAME, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR BOX, AND I, WHO IS LOOKING FOR MONEY WILL USE YOUR EMAIL BOX FOR SOMETHING GOOD.

MASTER BIG MAN, I GET MONEY, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO TALK LESS. IF YOU TALK MORE I WILL HACK EVERY OTHER BOX YOU HAVE.

JUST ENJOY THIS BOX ONLY TODAY, TOMORROW IT WILL BE FOR ME.

YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU ARE IN MY HANDS NOW OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOD PASS YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U WEH NOR FIT SPELL ANY THING DEY TALK TO ME LIKE UR MATE?JUST DEY PRAY MAKE I NOR KNOW WHO U BE OOO B/COS NA DIE U DEY SO!

U DON SEE MONEY D INTERNET? ABI NA MY WRITE UP U WAN TAKE LEAN WORK? U NA PROPER BORN FOOL LIKE FATHER WEH U NOR EVEN KNOW.GO ASK UR MOTHER WHO BE UR FATHER?NA UR FATHER BEST FRIEND FUCK UR MOTHER WEH DEM BORN U!

U MUST RESPECT DEY PEOPLE AFTER I DON FINISH DEALING WITH U.U BE A.Y? OR EYEH?OR VIKI?OR WARLORD? OR MAFI? U MUST TELL WHO U BE WEH I DON FIND OUT AND GET U MAKE ME AND SEE ONE ON ONE.LATER I GO FIND OUT WHO U BE FOR IBB CAFE AND I MUST DEAL WITH PROPERLLY.MAKE KNOW YOUR MATE OOO U MUST PAY DEVEL ANYHOW MAKE BEALT AM?I MUST KNOW U MAKE WE BEALT AM?

[email protected]
Quote:
Nor worry you go see watin you dey fin since na to dey cause guy men like u online. na your id and fm i go take trace u and you must baw!!!!!!!!!!!

how u go even fit take get maye?when u know how write?abeg go back to school u raelly need education.

But nor let me get uooooo ehen e go too bad for uooo.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT YOUR NAME, DOES IT LOOK LIKE A NIGERIAN NAME. THIS SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A LOST GENERATION TO YOUR KINDREDS. IT ALSO SHOWS HOW BASTARD YOU WERE FROM YOUR MOTHER. IF I WERE YOU I SHOULD HAVE CONDIDER KILLING MYSELF

[email protected]
Quote:
Now let it be known unto you idolator and worshiper of false deity that your curses are upon you because someone special to me and who love me even in my sin has paid the price for me 2000 years ago on the cross of calvary.So therefore all your decree and pronouncement are upon your head this day. None shall be my portion in JESUS NAME. You are the fool and will remain what you said OK.

The okija shrine has no life, it is a mere construction of wood and because you have faith there you are a fool and shall remain one until you put your trust upon the only true God Jesus Christ.

[email protected]
Quote:
cant you go to school guy,i dont know what you are doing on internet.

You can speak english and you cant write well ...sorry all this ibo guy that they bring out from village come to town,that is what you are.

Stupid,YOUR MAMA TOTO AND YOUR PAPA PENIS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Man how far how biz i think everythings is moving forward in Jesus name i pray amen.did u go chruch today or did ur fuck ur mother which one you do pls sir tell me don't be annoyed with me ok.waiting to hear 4rm you as soon as you get dis email.pls don't delay to reply.bye.i will meet you very soon.

[email protected] is the best lad I have found in months. Laughing
Quote:
Juju man, you have killed all your brothers and relation, some you will die follow

Goat head, Smearing pie rat

Go kill your father, as you have killed your mother by given her to Yusuf

Aboki mallam, Ole

Quote:
you are frustrated man, real rich guy does not make noise

it is an empty vessel that make the mucher noise

Go and Fuck, the mother wife is waiting for you

Your will fuck your sister.......... come and fuck man

Quote:
Should l call you Lili or mimi come and fuck

OMOETA, MUMU

Come and Fuck.....it is morning when night come, you will definitely know

Showdevil ?

Quote:
sheep head, you have no work

Continue...........shameless he goat

Abaya......mumu

Quote:
You need death, Satan agent
Mohammed Yusuf Deputy

Mallam, Thunder will fire your generation

Hell is your place, frustrated she goat

Your mother is HIV positive, take her to the grave to see his husband Mohammed Yusuf

Fuck UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
YOUR END IS NEAR, BELIEVE ME THIS MONTH IS YOUR END IN LIFE

LOW LIFE MAN WITHOUT A WIFE............ YOU WILL DIE WITHOUT A NAME

I CAUSE YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

BASTARD WITHOUT FATHER, DO YOU KNOW YOUR VILLAGE.......... WHERE DO YOU COME ?

FUCKING LADIES ARE YOUR PROFESSION, YOU ARE ALREADY DIE WITH AIDS

OMUSO WUGARA SHIHARA KUCOLO SATAN AGENT LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

PREPARE FOR YOUR DEATH , YOU ARE DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....................COME AND FUCK

Quote:
Albert come and fuck the dead

enclave showdevil

Quote:
now is 12.30am, are you fucking your mother, pigeon English writing man who did not see the four walls of primary school talk-less of high school

on know, you must be fucking your mother's goats because you do not have a father, you have him eaten up

Die soon Cancerous man...........carnivorous animal............ BASTARD hehehehehe........uuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

oooh oooh ooooh Dead is at your door waiting for you

Quote:
You think l am joking, l am not.............. unless you ask me for forgiveness

Just expect the accident ..................on Saturday 15th of August, 2009

You can never run away from it........... unless you plead for forgiveness to me

Quote:
it will be better for you to hang yourself now because you will die disgracefully

Take my words......... l do not joke, Pastor J.B Joshua said until you come and beg him, if not ...........here come your end

dead pig magot

Quote:
Prepare for car accident coming your way this weekend............DEATH IS COMING YOUR WAY

I DO NOT JOKE, ............... you will confirm it........ expect you apologise

My pastor J.B Joshua say he need your phone to tell you the date you will die............ because he has send accident for you

Give me your phone......... the news is coming

Quote:
My pastor say you are in Ghana and he has gotten your spirit................. you have gone so soon expect you apologies

your corpse will be brought back home in pieces

DEATH IS VISITING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS WEEKEND IN JESUS NAME...................AMEN

BOBOCLASS

Quote:
YOUR FAMILY SHALL BE GRAVE YARDS
YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS CHILDREN SHALL BE VAGABONDS

YOU WILL REMAIN UNMARRIED TO THE GRAVE

YOUR HOME SHALL BE DESOLATE, GRASS SHALL TAKE OVER YOUR BASTARD FATHER HOUSE

YOUR MONEY SHALL KILL YOU, THE DAY OF YOUR JOY SHALL BE YOUR END

YOUR FRIENDS SHALL ABANDON YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL ENEMIES EVEN TO THE SAND

THE DAY YOU WILL BEG OR ASK FOR MONEY FROM SOME OTHER PERSON SHALL BRING A SORROW TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD...............DEATH AND NIGHTMARE SHALL BE YOUR DREAMS ALL NIGHTS OF YOUR REMAINING DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, FEW DAYS YOU ARE GONE..............BYE GONE SO SOON SHALL BE THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer Tetteh <[email protected]>

Quote:
kayi yaro ....you dey too small for the game walahi . i will take you one
on one . dont worry i will report this issue to my Ama lam . than let wait

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from Mr. G0m3r - I CHOP U. U SUFFER KING OF FOOLS!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

acquah henry [email protected] Singapore

Dark Blue on a Light Blue Background, he replied in 10 minutes! Laughing
Quote:
YOU CAN NOT SURVIVE THIS YEAR WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH BARSTARD.

I haven't been in a bar in ages! Smile
EDIT: another beauty. Laughing

Mrs Aishat Mohammed [email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MAMA ,YOUR PAPA,STINKING JEW BOY,YOU DON DIE SINCE YESTERDAY ?,JUST WATCH YOUR BACK NAH ONLY ONE G NUT YOU HOLD ME.ASS HOLE

edit: this is addicting.... Smile

Azmi Rahman [email protected]

Quote:
NA NOW I KNOW SAY YOU BE MUMU.KEEP ON DEY WASTE YOUR TIME COMPOSE MESSEGE FOR ME.VERY SOON YOU GO SEND ME YOUR MAMA TOTO PICTURE.YOU BE BIGG FOOL .BIG BOYS NO DEY MAKE MOUTH..........IF YOU DON PICK MONEY YOU NO GO TALK.ASK PEOPLE WEY DON MAKE AM DEM GO TELL YOU....I NEED TO SEE MORE OF YOUR PICS,MESSAGE AND DAT OF YOUR MAMA TOTO ....YOU WEAR YOUR CHRISTMASS DRESS TAKE PICS AND YOU WON SHOW ME....BELIEVE ME YOU DON FALL YOUR HAND...YOU NO GET SHAME....YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM UP TO.....SO TELL ME NOW ....WHAT MAKES YOU A BIGG BOY IN DAT PICS?.....NA YOUR BIG MOUTH,BIGG NOSE OR YOUR TATTO...YOU DON FINALY SHOW YOURSELF......
I AM VERY HAPPY...PLEASE SEND MORE

edit: Azmi Rahman [email protected] Again....

in Bold Type! Look out, Mr G. He's gunning for you. Laughing

Quote:
is that a web site or a page site?..i am good in programming or i can tell my girl to lead you on....i think i will teach you if u need my help...just open up...be a man.....we nodey talk of efcc here...e don tey way i here am....so dem still dey pusue una......?ahahhahah......you have one problem with your pics..is either you are not a handsome guy or maybe you not photogenic......you cant convince people with that ugly shit...lets see who hack each other from now.....

Maxwell Osgood Nokwa [email protected] (his autoreply)
BIG RED LETTERS! Laughing

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION

YOUR FAMILY SHALL BE DESOLATE AND GRAVE YARDS SHALL FULL YOUR MOTHER'S COMPOUND

YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS CHILDREN SHALL BE VAGABONDS

YOU WILL REMAIN UNMARRIED TO THE GRAVE

YOUR HOME SHALL BE DESOLATE, GRASS SHALL TAKE OVER YOUR BASTARD FATHER HOUSE

YOUR MONEY SHALL KILL YOU, THE DAY OF YOUR JOY SHALL BE YOUR END

YOUR FRIENDS SHALL ABANDON YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL ENEMIES EVEN TO THE SAND

THE DAY YOU WILL BEG OR ASK FOR MONEY FROM SOME OTHER PERSON SHALL BRING A SORROW TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD...............DEATH AND NIGHTMARE SHALL BE YOUR DREAMS ALL NIGHTS OF YOUR REMAINING DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, FEW DAYS YOU ARE GONE..............BYE GONE SO SOON SHALL BE THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT

--
He just couldn't stay away...another 2 messages! Laughing

Quote:
NOW YOU ARE TALKING LIKE A HUMAN BEING THAN CAUSING A FELLOW GUY MAN

A CROOK DOES NOT CALL A FELLOW CROOK, YOU CROOK COME HERE, BUT MY GUY COME HERE

SO NEXT TIME, WHEN YOU SEE AN EMAIL THAT YOU DOES NOT LIKE, DO NOT CAUSE THE SENDER BUT IGNORE IT AND THAT MAKES YOU A REAL GUY OR TELL THE FELLOW GUY I AM HERE AND ANYTHING FOR THE GUYS, I CAN HELP OUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT NOT CALLING A FELLOW GUY A THIEF IS ANNOYING

IF A MAN A SMALL BOI MUMU OR MUGU AS YOU CALL YOURSELF, DID THE MONEY BEG YOU FOR MONEY BUT ON LINE FOR BUSINESS, YOU DO NOT TELL YOUR NEIGBOUR CLOSE SHOP BECAUSE YOU ARE POOR BECAUSE YOU ARE FEEDING HIM OR HER, BUT LIVE AND LETS LIVE

TAKE CORRECTION
-------
YOUR MAILS ARE ONLY VIRUS AND MY LAPTOP IS POWERFULLY EQUIP WITH THE BEST ANTIVIRUS AND IT IMMEDIATELY DELETE ANY EMAIL ONCE I REPLIED SUCH EMAILS. SO NO HARM, YOU FAILED OK......

MOST IMPORTANT.... THIS BOX DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, BUT A BOX IN NIGERIA SENT IT TO ME TO HELP HIM OUT, I AM A TOGOLESE BUT HAVE WORKED WITH NIGERIAN GUYS AND I AM CONFIRMABLE................ SO TO MAKE MOUTH
Laughing

edit: I sent the lad this:
Quote:
subject Re: Rie nke oma fooooool!!!

I nwere enyi nwoke? Gini bu aha ya?
Don't eat his dik too hard ewu like U.

Which means, "Bon Apetite, Fooool!!
Do you have a boyfriend? What is his name?
and other bad things.."

He got mad again. I have a pet, or devguy, himself! Laughing

Quote:

VULTURE........FEEL ON YOUR DEAD AND USELESS SISTERS

GOD PUNISH FATHER'S FAMILY, YOU WILL BE USELESS TO YOUR FAMILY LIKEWISE YOUR OTHER BROTHERS..................ABANDONED PROPERTIES......... YOU NEVER GO BACK TO NINJA BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE IN GHANA............ FOOLSSSSSSS............... FRUSTRATED GUY MAN

OLESSSSSSSSSSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.......... MAY UNTIMELY DEATH NEVER SEIZE IN YOUR FATHER HOUSE-HOLD, THUNDER FIRE YOU

HOW TO FUCK IS WHAT YOU ARE BEST KNOWN FOR, I KNOW YOUR KIND OF PERSON, USELESS IN EVERYTHING BUT BEST ON WOMEN......CARRY GO DIE ON BED

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SH -- not me. But that Maxwell is a piece of work. He claims his minister has prayed for my death Laughing

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW UR SUNAME? thats poverty, fuck ur mother ur small
sister and both ur mother sisters, bastard you , wach you will not
pass this yr, otulovu

[email protected]
Quote:
ko ni da fue.

Quote:
see your nam,suffer pain,i will only wish you well,i will not
wish you bad

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO DEY TALK TO SMALL BOYS LIKE YOU.ALL MY FAMILY DEY UPTOWN WITH ME,

MUGU BOY.

[email protected] (original size and color Laughing)
Quote:
MY GUY
I DON SEE SAY U BE FULLLLLLLLL LIKE UR PAPA.JUST GO THANK GOD BECUESE NA U UR FAMILLY FOR USE FOR THIS END OF YEAR PARTY.BECUSES UR MAMA BON U WHEN SHE DAY DO ASHAWO FOR ALABE.BECUSE BOY LIKE U NO NEED TO DAY UR FAMILLY.U HEVA TO RUN FOR UR LIFE U GO SOON DIE LIKE UR MAMA.FROM THE DAY U GO READ THIS MAIL UR DAYS ARE NMBERS.BECUS U GO DIE LIKE UR
MAMA NOBODY GO SEE UR DEAD BODY.IF U CAN SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR JUST GO THANK GOD.WHO MANY MEMBER OF UR FAMILLY DON DIE THIS YR NA U BE NEXT.AS I TELL U NA SO HE BE.BECUS OLOKU DON STATE TO KILL UR FAMILLY I BE ONE LIVE U BEFOR BUT I SEE SAY U NEED TO JOIN UR MAMA.U NO GET HOLP FOR LIFE AGAIN
DIE IN THE NAME OF OLUKU AFTER 42 DAYS.

[email protected]
Quote:
your wises shall returnbac to you

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
YOU FOOL AN EMPTY VASULE

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR CHURCH RAT YOU WILL DIE POOR, YOUR MAMA DON DIE SINCE.YOU CAN NEVER MAKE MONEY IN YOUR LIFE TIME.YOU MOST DIE POOR.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU IDOT, YOU DO NOT HAVE BETTER THING TO DO WITH YOUR
TIME,MAMA THANK YOU FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks for all the cause but God will give and answer ur wishes
to me shal be urs

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER. WHAT EVER YOU SAID WILL FALL BACK TO YOU.

IF YOU NO WRITE BACK TO APPOLOGIZE. I GIVE U 5 DAYS TO DO THAT OR ESLE YOU WILL SEE HOW UR LIFE WILL BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PROBLEM IS POVERTY SMALL SMALL BOYS THEY COLLECT EVERYDAY

NA THIS BE UR OWN COLLECTION UR FATHER AND MOTHER IS A BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER PAIN IN YOUR LIFETIME.

FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
na madness be this? abi them swear for u,wetin be ur problem. u
no go go find work,u just dey course ur generation, Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic