SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chad Bait Anniversary

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[/ethics-hijack]

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate when ethics crap gets in the way of people telling us how awesome we are. It's such a time-suck.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait cost me the price of a laptop.My home computer was about a dated as an abacus,and I wasn't really doing that much online at home anyway.OK,maybe I was thinking about buying one anyway,but I spent a major portion of the weekend I bought it following this on my new laptop and high speed connection.Laughing the whole time.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one should be published properly, with footnotes of Jojo, YW and Prof , including the phone calls stored on a proper server on Eater, in the 'Eater epic baits archives' IMO.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea i've just been busy with life in general and haven't baited in a while. good to see these little jerks streaded in hell.

Manolo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait made me join Eater too. I read it all in about a week- It was just that good. Hats off to you guys on a job very well done.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
I hate when ethics crap gets in the way of people telling us how awesome we are. It's such a time-suck.

Exactly. That's precisely what this thread was about. I just feel that these guys needed a little bit of appreciation personally. They have done a lot of work.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're awesome.

But think of those pour souls, so many miles away from their families. In horrible 110 degree heat, with hardly any water. You're denying them the right to live! How horrible!

I'm calling the EU, PETA and Amnisty International. Shame on you, thugs.

Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working on a lad to send there soon. Trying to send him to N'Djamena but somehow, he might just end up in Abeche. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this is really, really funny.... I too have been away from Eater for a long while, so I didn't know you guys had been AWOL... and I log on, and Lo! Here you are, self-publicising attention whoring as usual!!! No change eh. Rolling Eyes

But seriously... I can't believe it's a year! Following that whole saga as it unfolded from ordinary bait to epic world news was inspiring! I laughed, I cried (with laughter usually), and still it went on. And on. Laughing

*sigh* Ahh, them were the days Very Happy

I still use the catch phrase 'run left' whenever anyone asks a stupid question about what they should do. No-one else gets it of course, but it makes me laugh and that's what matters. Cool

Anyway, nice to see you back, Jojo, mentor-extrordinaire! And those other dudes you hung around with, I suppose. Wink

pony pony pony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy year
one of the best baits i’ve come across so far
classic
Very Happy
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheila_Blyge took the words right out of my mouth:
Quote:
I still use the catch phrase 'run left' whenever anyone asks a stupid question about what they should do. No-one else gets it of course, but it makes me laugh and that's what matters.

Some of those hilarious words have become a part of Eater lexicon now.
God, what a riveting and entertaining read it was. I had to join after finishing it.

If any baiter/s here decide to pick up the torch, I'll be interested in learning more about what their day to day hash conditions have been like this past year. Twisted Evil

Happy Anniversary!

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The epic safaris like this are one of the reasons I joined Eater three years ago, congrats. I remember when I first joined YW had some lad adventuring around in the impenetrable forest, it definitely helped inspire me as I started venturing into becoming a safari coordinator myself for my lads. I'm still reading the Chad bait now, on about page 30. Thanks for the laughs. Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Run left" was advice straight from the Professor, by the way. I actually remember typing that, thinking about how it was such piece of shit advice. Oh well, it seemed fitting at the time.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those poor, poor lads. I had tears in my eyes as I read this.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There were many great pieces of advice given to those twits. The most obvious was "Just wait and we'll be there soon". I honestly don't know how many times that was said to those idiots. And I wonder how many times that they actually believed it. Oh well, these guys certainly must think we Americans are nothing but lazy bastards who sit and do nothing all day but laugh at the misery of others. Oh, wait.

The guys that are there now had a great quote that I remember from the first time we ever talked to them. I remember one of them saying (paraphrased), "I have a feeling about this. I'm kind of a prophet and I know what is going to happen. I know that only good things are going to happen on this trip. I cannot tell you everything I know, but I can tell you that this will be a good working relationship." How prophetic.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit of a necro, but :

Quote:
On Wed, 7/8/09, Charles Hooey wrote:

Subject: Happy Anniversary
To: "Reverend Miracle Charles (Tchad)" <good 'ole chuckie [email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 2:25 AM

Sorry but it completely slipped my mind that you've now been doing the good work of TWAT for a year now. You must be really pleased with your progress.

You should write.

Rev Charles

They don't seem to get to the Internet too much these days :

Quote:
[email protected]>
to Charles Hooey <[email protected]>
date 10 August 2009 11:11
subject Re: Happy Anniversary (on what?)

Follow up message
Sorry that we just check the email and saw your mails, is just that we are tired of the hide and seek game TWAT has been playing for long so we don't know what to believe again. Are you serious to meet with us? If you do we are always avaliable here in N'Djamana.

Andrew/Charles.

They're still lovin' it.

My reply today :
Quote:
Dear Reverends Charles and Andrew,

All of us at TWAT headquarters are in awe of the good works that you are doing and the level of dedication to the TWAT Church that you both display.

Now, I know that it will be a great wrench to have to leave your work there unfinished but we do need to get together to discuss some future projects that we have in the pipe line.
Having discussed things over with Reverend Phystme we think that you have what it takes to manage the construction project that we have decided to undertake during the coming months. We will be sending you further details of the job along with the relevant bank account details you'll need to oversee the budget aspect this will entail.

We will meet at the site for the formal handover ceremony and celebrate the Good Works you have carried out to date.

I very much look forward to this day.

Reverend Chuck Hooey

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing oh please let them bite Image

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
watyagonadonow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're EVIL
the lot of you
I love you

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm another one the original epic reeled in, I followed it for months. Has anybody still got Famous?
I miss Cap'n Ins@nity, what's the chances of finding him again?
You guys have so much originality in tormenting them that when you all shuffle off your mortal coils, you must have a job reserved for you down below with Twisted Evil

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant guys, just spent 3 whole days reading the with the mrs wondering why I was laughing out loud so much.

I will be trying some straight baiting soon, being Scottish, my character Laird Aye-ma Huxxter will make some appearances hopefully

Just reading up on safe baiting now.

Well done everyone Very Happy
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OUCH! what a necro, but they are taking 3 weks to reply to me.

Quote:
date 11 September 2009 11:47
subject Re: We expect your actions

Dear Reverends Charles,

You know anytime this kind talk comes up we assume you guys regards like fools. In reference to your mail content. "I've read your recent message and was a little surprised that you didn't mention the parcel I sent a while back, I hope you liked the contents".

What parcel and contents?

Anyway you know how to get accross to us if really TWAT know anything about us and have regard about our welfare and condition. We are still here in N'DJAMENA.

Andrew/Charles.

Its nice to know they are still there enjoying themselves.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Glad to hear that some people who signed up because of this safari are still here. I am sure that the Miracle Network also appreciates it. It's good for them to know that people still care. Laughing

Good to see some old faces and some new ones. I know Slightly is doing everything he can not to post in here with his undying love for me. It's okay Slightly. Go for it.

I joined the forum during the Chad safari which was absolutely priceless and, although I don't really get on here much nowadays, I still pop back every now and again to see whats going on. Typically i came on today, saw this thread which reminded me of the Chad safari, and swiftly signed up for another googlemail account- off to find me some scammers now!

Congratulations on the anniversary- I can't believe its been a year already!
squiike
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

I have been reading about this bait a while. But i was wondering. What did he do to get "hooked" by you guys?

I cant find the story beforehand jojobean and the guys took over
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Jojobean n& co. thread is here

they came from a thread this one and things went on from there.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic