SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A newbies TWAT bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dennispennis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked the way this is supposed to work particularly the pyramid building so decided to give it a go. Any suggestions will be welcomed.

So I get this first from the lad.

Quote:
Beloved lvOr,

l am beging you in the Name Of God for help,

lt is base on my poor health that i am writing to you brothers and sisters in the Lord.
l know there are many proposals you might get in the internet,but as i do not know which other way i could use to communicate my situation with you. l AM BEGING YOU NOT TO SEE THIS MESSAGE AS SPAM.

l am sick of cancer for the past two years now,recently it became more severe that the doctor said i need to be hospitalized and i could raise or do not know where and how to raise the sum doctor is asking for the treatment.

l do not know how to raise the sum of $5,000. l was a trader following the every month treatment,l have lost all i have ,that i decided to search for email address of Christian believers.
Brothers and sisters in the Lord- l know that there is ever lasting life for us that believe in his name ,the Lord Jesus Christ.
But i still believe that i could live longer if i had the chance of being treated.

So belove ,l am beging you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to render to me what ever you feel like given me for another chance in this earth,for my life depends on what you could give to me.

l have no relative who is able to assist me to this great deal. l am prepared to gather as little as i receive from people until it is completed for the operation.(ANY AMOUNT IS NECESSARY and HELPFUL TO ME, i have no choice)

l can send accross the doctors contact to you if you wish.

Thank you for your assistance in advance ,and i pray that Almighty God be with you and your family and preserve you people from sickness.

Blessings,
TImothy ZItty

I replied with the next post

Quote:
Dear Brother in Christ,, I am so sorry to hear about your troubles, my late wife too died from cancer fortunately she left enough for a very comfortable life. I Praise the Lord for that.

Unfortunately, we are unable to help you. Our church states that we can only do business with other members. If you were a member that would be one thing but since you are not, there is nothing that I or anyone can do here. Sorry about that.

If you wanted to become a member, there may be a great many opportunities to do something together, including helping you with your affairs.

Recently, our church was all set to begin an expansion into Africa, Nigeria to be exact. A member of only one month had promised to help us start a new congregation in Lagos. He had completed all of the necessary steps to begin and was about to receive an initial $200,000.00 to get started. Then, without warning, we never heard from him again. This was a great disappointment for us. If you wanted to take his place, we would be very eager to talk to you about that.

Let me know if this would be something that you would be interested in.

Best regards,

IvOre

The lad replies almost immediately but winges about his cancer, sad.

Quote:

Beloved lvOre,
God bless you and your effort towards me,
l am glad for the development so far,l can become your church member, but for now i need help,l only wanted to be treated,not necessarily send money to me,but if i can come over at your place and get treated okay, i can make agreement, to pay you back after or the church,
l am in Cotonou,Benin Republic,West Africa?
l am Twenty Eight Years Old(28YEARS)
l will sent the report as soon as i got it, the first one i lost it when i was going place to place with it, looking for help,and was bitten by rain,
May God continue to bless you and your family for your help to mankind,
Blessings,
TImothy ZItty

Time to show no sympathy to a liar.

Quote:

Dear Brother in Christ, Whilst I sympathise with your difficult situation there is really very little help I can give to anyone not a member of the Church I belong too. If you are interested in joining our beautiful Church please let me know, and I will see what additional help will be available to you.

Otherwise all I can suggest is you contact your minister in the hope he may be able to guide you at this difficult time.

You will remain in my prayers.

God Bless and take care.

Ivore Bigun

I had miised his willingness to join TWAT and it shows in his next post

Quote:
Beloved lvOre,

l dont know what you mean by these repeated question, are you serious?l am trustly serious about the whole issue, what do i do to get the money i need for the hospital? This is my concern now,my health.How do the church and members help me as i join?

Await your prompt response,
Regards,
T1mothy Z1tty

I decide to ignore his tone.

Quote:
Dearest T1mothy,

There are only a few requirements and steps to become an outstanding
member of The Watchtower Apocalyptic Testament.

First we ask that you are of Christian faith. Next we will ask you to
fill out a short informational form for our records. I have attached
the application to this email. You may be asked for a password when
trying to open it. The password is CDXIX.

When completed please resend it to me.

Once you are a member we can arrange for funds to be sent.

Thank you and God bless!

Now he goes quiet for 3 days and I think hes dropping me and try to nudge him into action.

Quote:
Dearest, Good news the elders have approved upto $30000 for the purchase of land for our project- How are you doing with the application form?

God Bless

1vore

Again he goes quiet so I try force him to get off his butt.

Quote:
Dearest, the Elders have reconsidered your interest in TWAT. It seems from the delay in returning the application form that you are not as committed to being a TWAT as we would like you to be, we are therefore revoking our initial offer to you.

God Bless
1vore Bigun

Within 20 minutes I get a reply with a fake copy of his cancer report and a very poor photograph..

Quote:
Beloved 1vore,

ls not what you think, i was only trying to on the sabe side,you about what is real too;
l do not yet gotten the fund for the operation, your file etc.

I STILL WONDER WHY THE ELDERS AS YOU CALL THEM, can not assist me first,little money $50 -$100 endorse the file or pay the hospital forst if they are real?
This email you see me write ,is just possible by the people i meet in the cyber cafe, and if the people i meet in the cyber ,i dont know from ADAM, could afford to assist to check my box, how much more you or the elders?

ls only satan that can allow you to commit yourself before renfering any help to you, from my best of knowledge. l dont mean that you people are satan,please get me.

Find the attached Report and my picture on attachment;
The X-ray is still with the hospital, as i have not paid for it.
The picture was taken before i became more sick.
l was born by yellow parents, some people call me half cast,but i am not.

l can send other details of the hospital to asap to you if you are willing to assist me.

Remain blessed,
T1mothy Z1tty

Don´t you think he deseves a slap? I do.

Quote:
Beloved T1mothy, Let me make this clear to you. We have $30000 waiting to send to you in order to get this church started. You cannot be bothered to return the application form on time. Surely you can see why we question your commitment to being a TWAT.

I suggest you pull your finger out and get the application back to me. I will then speak with the Elders about salvaging something from this mess you have caused.

Now I know you are a TWAT get on and prove it. The good Lord does not take time off and neither should you.

Pronto pronto.

1vore Bigun

Hopefully I show promise, any suggestions very welcome.

DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE SEND ME A MAIL. I WILL REPORT YOU TO INTERPOL.

Closed lad accounts x3
Click here to support 419Eater.com
SmokinKrabbs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just finished with TWAT, I got the application form filled out, monument done and then a little extra. Now that the church has revoked his membership, I'm working on a safari with the same lad loll

I also added my own little touch to the forms.. I made a membership certificate, so if you would like to use that, let me know and I can email it to you.

<a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/SmokinKrabbs_a569b695c888.jpg">[Very First Trophy... I'm so proud!]</a>
"Oh my... that's a big one!!!"
No one knew what she was looking at, but she never took her eyes off it. (Fatespinner)

Blessed Be and Squishy O's

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
dennispennis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, yes I´d like to take a look at your certificate.

Thanks

Closed lad accounts x3
dennispennis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest I thought my last post was harsh and would scare him away but no lads like a bit of rough it seems.

I got this next.

Quote:
Beloved 1vore,
l got your email i will try to endorse the file, i needed a enough credit in the cyber to fill it out,indeed pardon me,i 'll do that between today and tomorrow unfailily.
Blessings,
Tim0thy Z1tty

a long way from a safari I know but you can dream.... ahhhhh

Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic