SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ophelia Dikki wrote:
I'll second that. Do you fancy becoming a todger club member?

If you need some inspiration Drama Queen got a beauty several months back (search the main forum)

Todger club??? Sounds fun! I'll look for DQ's bait, it may inspire me!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked Frank what 'scammers' were!

Quote:
How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and i am happy to hear back from you.Please i am sorry about your husband and i accept my sympathy.Scammers are those girls or women especially that will tell someone that they love and want to marry him but later will come up with one story or the other telling the man to send money to them.You know that is not the right thing because any woman that try such with a woman she claim to love and spend the rest of her life with is then not serious and doesnt know what she want.Please i will like you to tell me about your age,country,if you have any kid so that i will know the person meet because i am interested in moving forward with you not minding that you had got married before.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and take good care of yourself.

Now isn't that AWFUL?

As a fully paid up Dominatrix this boy is just asking for PAIN. Twisted Evil

As a meek and mild little widow woman Confused

When it comes to todger pictures NN set the benchmark for size DQ for tiny wedding tackle.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My other character 'Delilah' received this!

Quote:
How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and i am very happy to read from you.I am doing cosmetics business here in Senegal,i own a shop but i dont understand what you really mean in your mail because you spoke in parables.Please talk to me direct so that if you are not interested then i will take a walk and stop disturbing you.I had told you all i could for someone to know and understand the person she is commnuicating but instead you are saying things unclear to me.Please i will like to stop here now and hoping to hear from you soon.Thanks and take care

I opened a second gmail a/c just for him!

Quote:
I am so sorry Frank I should not have rambled on like that. I was asking what sort of business you had, and now you have so kindly told me it is cosmetics. Which makes do you stock?

You are a very interesting man, and I feel honoured by you kind attentions.

Have you taken any new photographs yet? the ones you sent were so small I could not see your dear face clearly.

With Love Delilah

Worms turn into cobras he will find one day. Twisted Evil

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I absolutely LOVE it!!! Twisted Evil

My sweet, shy character has told him how she thinks about him, and being with him. He seemed to enjoy that. Here's a piece of our last chat.....

Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:17:48 AM): i just want u to always bear in mind dat i love u and wil also remain urs forever
Me (8/10/2009 12:18:25 AM): good! cause i love you too, and i'm going to be yours forever too.
Me (8/10/2009 12:18:39 AM): i wish i could kiss you right now
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:18:58 AM): and me too
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:19:20 AM): i am missing ur hot kiss baby
Me (8/10/2009 12:19:53 AM): i'm missing yours too. i'm missing your hot everything!
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:20:17 AM): everything
Me (8/10/2009 12:20:25 AM): yes, everything
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:21:39 AM): its like to me now to just disappear then found myself there with u baby
Me (8/10/2009 12:22:04 AM): that would be the best thing ever
Me (8/10/2009 12:22:23 AM): omg, i would be in heaven. i really would!
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:22:51 AM): i wil send u to heaven
Me (8/10/2009 12:23:00 AM): really?
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:23:26 AM): when i feel u
Me (8/10/2009 12:23:46 AM): i will love that
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:24:12 AM): u kno dat i am very hot
Me (8/10/2009 12:24:46 AM): yeah, i saw ur pics. i think u are
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:25:23 AM): yes
Me (8/10/2009 12:25:41 AM): i can't wait to be with u either. i'm trying so hard to be patient, but sometimes that is all i can think about. i can't help it
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:25:49 AM): so u dont lack anyting
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:26:05 AM): what
Me (8/10/2009 12:26:32 AM): what do u mean, what?
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:27:22 AM): u said sometimes dats all u can tink about and cant help it
Me (8/10/2009 12:27:29 AM): yeah
Me (8/10/2009 12:27:34 AM): being with u
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:27:58 AM): are u shy
Me (8/10/2009 12:28:06 AM): yes
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:28:32 AM): ok i kno bcos of dat statement
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:28:52 AM): i understand what u mean there
Me (8/10/2009 12:28:55 AM): is being shy a bad thing?
Me (8/10/2009 12:28:59 AM): good
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:29:06 AM): no
Me (8/10/2009 12:29:10 AM): ok
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:29:12 AM): its gud
Me (8/10/2009 12:29:17 AM): ok
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:30:11 AM): as a woman u suppose to b shy sometimes especially when talking someting mature wit ur partner
Me (8/10/2009 12:30:38 AM): ok
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:31:40 AM): but sometimes u have to open up bcos it help to build a solid and everlasting relationship
Me (8/10/2009 12:31:55 AM): ok
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:33:24 AM): i mean ur partner knowing about ur sexual life and u wil also kno his
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:33:39 AM): it matters alot
Me (8/10/2009 12:33:46 AM): yeah
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:33:53 AM): so dat there wil b no weakness
Me (8/10/2009 12:34:08 AM): ok
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:34:30 AM): dats gud
Me (8/10/2009 12:35:09 AM): you're very understanding. i really like that
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:35:37 AM): and u also
Rat Bastard (8/10/2009 12:35:53 AM): its very important to us
Me (8/10/2009 12:36:07 AM): yes it is

Now remember.....it's very important you are very open and honest with him about your sexual life. Wink I think he wants my character to open up to him, to tell him everything..... Twisted Evil

I'll try to get a todger pic, too somehow.
This lad needs to prove himself! He loves to brag about being SO hot, well we need to see it!

You know, I've tried to get my lads to give me todger pics, and they just don't cooperate with me. You guys need to tell me what will work best to make them do it.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jasper if you are using Yahoo Messenger you can turn off 'timestamps' to make it easier to read.

My mystery character SS sent him this
Quote:
Your email shocked me, I can hardly credit that women can behave in such a despicable manner towards a man as honest and sincere as you!

I am 36 years old an a childless widow whose only desire is to find a good husband and bear him many children.

I moved to Lapland when I married Piet, but now I feel I would like to move back to the south where you get real days and nights.

Please send me some photos of you now.

Silver

The name in honour of Uncle PP whose pictures I nicked to make the lad jealous.

Image Image Image

Pulimov : Pulimov Winter Pad: Silver Pulimov ( not one of his)

Last edited by devil_woman on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again I get mail to BOTH of my characters. But he's starting to question the ditzy aunt. Now that Jasper's brought me up to speed, I know now he's being "Mr Man". More soon

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that I'm not being mature, Franny poo tries to slap me for being mean to him. He's also not a haapy little vegemite, he can't get my 'pics' to work:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and i am delighted to read agin from you.I heard all you said and please accept my apology for any foul word i used against you but what is the meaning of this
I can't believe I fought with my beloved Niece over a man who can't even afford a camera... I'm so disappointed I put my faith in a man who cannot support me.
My younger ones i mean in my mail is two brothers and a sister not kids because i dont have any.Please let me tell you now that i am not a Senegalese but a Nigerian.I am just residing here doing my business.We are six in our family three boys,three girls and i am the first born.My dad,two brothers,three sisters are living in Nigeria but my mom is late.My two sisters are already married and living with their husband.So i hope that i have make myself clear now.You said that you and Sabrina have agreed that you should be more caution in dealing with people you meet on a computer then fine so i am something else now(people)because Sabrina had earier said it before and now you have joined the chorous and that the things i wrote to you were vile and it showed you a side of me that you would not want to spend the rest of your life with a man who thought like that all the time.Those are all your words to me and please i just want to let you know that this thing we are doing is not by force because the way its going now it seems as if i am forcing you into that but i just want to let you know that i am not forcing you,if you decide otherwise then you let me know so that i will take a walk than all this i am recieving from you and Sabrina.I told you that i didnt see the picture you sent but u just put it that i am lying and that my computer is not good.If my computer is not good,how come i saw the pictures(Ivans)Sabrina sent to me.Please if you are serious about our relationship then lets do maturlly than all this childs play we are doing now.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and take good care of yourself for me.
Your Ever
Frank

Let's see if Sabrina can help him out

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aunt Kathrin sends Frank and Sabrina a note asking for help:
I got the attachment on this email, thanks Aunt. I'll have a look at the pics, if there's any problem I'll let you know. I'm at Uni right now, if there's a problem I can ask my lecturers about it and THERE is the only true thing I've written in this bait so far, I am at school as I type

Sabrina

Of course there was NO attachment, I just put that in to give him the impression there might be something wrong with his PC. naturally the 'pics' will work out fine. I'm hoping it'll drive him crazy feel free to do similar

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Kathrin Baier wrote:

My dearest Frank,

I mean that sabrina and I fought over you and then it looked like you were going to turn out like some of the other men I've dated. One was always broke, I always gave him money which I later found out he was using to buy drugs! I had to break up with him immediately. As I mentioned before, I will be staying at home after we're married, so I need to know you can provide for me and our future children.

I did not say you were a liar, what I said is that there has to be something wrong with your computer if you can't get the picture to work. Every computer that I've tried my pictures on has worked fine, I guess I am not savvy enough technically to sugest why it isn't working for you. The IT guy in Goulburn and my neighbour both suggested that it could be something to do with your computer's operating system (whatever that is), but since I have no idea what they're talking about I guess I'll have to leave it to you to work out. Actually on second thought I'll send this to sabrina, she's studying computers maybe she can work it out.

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love to read this multibait
just keep on posting and i will keep on reading,Please i will like to stop here now and hoping to hear from you soon Laughing

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Naturally, there's no problem at Sabrina's end. She sends Aunt Kathrin and Frannypoo this:

I got your pics, and they worked fine. I'm glad they did 'cos I wouldn't want to show THOSE pics to my lecturers! Gosh Aunt, I didn't know you had it in you, those pics are hot! Frannypoo's in for a treat!

'Brina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to dangle a carrot... I've not really been focussing on it like I did last bait, but there was the matter of "the farm" that was to be sold if she got it in the divorce hearing. I "let it slip" that I'm now cashed up:

I'm so glad they worked Sabrina, I was beginning to think I'd lost my mind!

Great news dearest, the farm is sold! The paperwork still has to go through but once it's finished I'll be $750,000 richer than I was last week. I'm so happy I could shit!Director John Waters rules!!! Come to Goulburn as soon as you can and we'll celebrate!

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BINGO! Within a minute of my 'slip' he's written back and what a jolly old man he's suddenly become Shocked

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and must say that i am very very happy after reading it because i can see now that you are easy going and understandable.It also make my heart to be at peace.Please My Baby dont fight Sabrina again for anything rather anything you know that you desire and also good for you then you go for it without fear of favour or try to please someone and please dont compare me with those men you had dated and also the one you are giving money because we are not the same and cannot be.I dont see the reason why a woman will be spending for an able man,i mean it sounds very funny anyway you had made the mistake in the past so let byegone be byegone and lets be focus on the present.What type of drugs is that one using your money to buy?Please My Baby i want you to love,trust and believe in me as i have done for you because thats the most essential things that will keep us together as wife and husband forever.You know i dont like talking too much maybe trying to convience you or that but how i wish you can see through my heart then you will see what i have and my feelings for you.My Baby,as for you and our future children,please i dont want you to worry yourself at all because i can take care of you myself.I am not a lazy man so i worked very hard to earn my living.Baby i just want you to know that immedately after our marriage then no more work for you and meaning that you will be a full house wife.I want you to know that my legs and arms are not broke that i cant take care of you and our future children,if not that then what will be my responsibility as the man in the house.So let that matter be dead because its not an issue and lets focus on some other things serious.Please My Baby,about the picture i think its better that you consult Sabrina so that she will attach it herself because the ones(Ivans)she sent to me is good.Please My Baby i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.I love you and please take good care of yourself for me only.
Yours Ever
Frank

Time for Sabrina to send a .dll file or two herself Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems sabrina has become hot for Aunty. I send Franny poo this:

Frannypoo,

Prepare to wet your pants, this pic is SMOKIN'!!! If I was a decade or so older (and a man) I would so tap this gal! I've sent you a copy as well aunt, so you can have a working backup of the original you sent me.

Am leaving for Goulburn now

'Brina

Twisted Evil And then resend a different renamed .dll file Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis

Informations if you please, how do I make a .dll file one of my characters has sent picture of summer & winter residences and a 'come on' piccy posted above so the other who had 'lost weight' since the picture on 4ppl maybe should make life more difficult for him but he is wanting pictures!!

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SS got this after posting those pictures!

Quote:
How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and i am very very happy after going through it because i noticed that you are so special and also share the same dream as mine.I am not into boy or girl friend things but need your true love that can last for us forever as husband and wife so that together we can have our own children and family.Everything is left for you to decide now because for me i have already accepted you as my lovely wife.I will also like you to tell me your own mind after viewing my pictures so that if yes then we will start immedately putting things in the right place.Thanks for your wonderful picture you sent to me and i must say that you are so lovely.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Attached is my pictures and do hope that you will like it because its old ones,just for you to have a clue of what i look like but i promise that as soon as i take new ones then i will forward it to you.Please extend my greetings to your friends and well wishers.Take good care of yourself.

Now to get him off script!

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest Frank

You look like a fine man but I am so sad that I cannot see your face clearly and the picture is so small. I cannot possibly agree to marrying a man whose face and from are unknown to me.

Quote:
How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and i am very very happy after going through it because i noticed that you are so special and also share the same dream as mine.I am not into boy or girl friend things but need your true love that can last for us forever as husband and wife so that together we can have our own children and family.Everything is left for you to decide now because for me i have already accepted you as my lovely wife.I will also like you to tell me your own mind after viewing my pictures so that if yes then we will start immedately putting things in the right place.Thanks for your wonderful picture you sent to me and i must say that you are so lovely.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Attached is my pictures and do hope that you will like it because its old ones,just for you to have a clue of what i look like but i promise that as soon as i take new ones then i will forward it to you.Please extend my greetings to your friends and well wishers.Take good care of yourself.

then

Quote:
How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and i am very happy to hear from you.I told you earier that those pictures are old ones and that as soon as i take new ones then i will also forward it to you but please if you be patient with me then you can take a walk than using that type of word for me.I dont like it for anything because this is not something you have to force someone into.You are using that word for me just because of picture but i told you that the ones i sent is just for you to have clue of whom i am before i will take new ones then send it also to you and you suppose to understand it than using that word for me.Thanks and take good care of yourself.

Any idea of what he is trying to say?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could be wrong, but I suspect he's still smarting from Sabrina demanding a pic with a sign on it (which she never did get) Evil or Very Mad

Incidentally, the pic thing seems to have become QUITE an issue, he sends this:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your message but the picture didnt appear.Its still invisible because i had opened the attach but didnt see anything.Please this is not a joke but serious.I saw the ones you sent to me but couldnt see this one and i do hope that you will believe and understand me.Thanks and take good care of yourself.

So sabrina writes back:

Frannypoo,

I don't get it. It worked fine here, why didn't simply download the attachment yourself, as I said it worked fine at this end and Kathrin did send it to both of us, I can see your name on the original email. BTW did I mention there is NO attachment? I just said there is to re-enforce the idea that his PC may be stuffed up

Ohterwise you're gonna have to work it out all on your widdle lonesome, 'cos I'm not showing THOSE pics to my lecturers. Surely there's an IT guy or two at your end you can ask about it, just don't get those nerds TOO worked up when they see how hot your soon to be wife actually is

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As for the renamed .dll file, I think it was "weareborg" who put me onto this absolute GEM of an idea:

1) Go to start, scroll to search and click search for files or folders

2) In the "all or part of a file name" box type in .dll, when you find a large one (say around 8 or 9mb), stop the search, copy the file (ctrl + c) and dump it somewhere where it's easy to find, like in "My documents".

3) Right click the file and click on rename, call whatever you like as long as it has .jpg on the end (Thus changing it's file type to a graphic), then send it to scammer. As the Hitch hiker's guide once said: "Ah sounds good, but doesn't ACTUALLY tie you down to meaning anything". Looks like a graphic but has NOTHING at all in it!

Hilarity to ensue for us and us we've seen with Franny poo, annoyance ad infinitum for lad! Quite simple yet, HOURS AND HOURS of fun! Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Go to start, scroll to search and click search for files or folders

in XP a doddle BUT VISTA any idea where it is?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick Google re-enforces my lack of enthusiasm for Vista. And a few forums suggest that Windows 7 won't be much better:

IS this any help?

http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=5185

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/search_for_files_in_windows_vista.html

Hope these help

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis

Thanks for that it was right under my nose Embarassed but ti would appear I have none onf thhose .dll files but could change the suffix on a .mov or something like that do you thionk that would work? What are .dll file FOR?

Computer ignoramus 1st class

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haven't tried to rename a .mov file, but most of the .mov files I have are too big for yahell's or gmail's attachment limits.

why not just download one from here and rename that:

http://www.dll-vista.com/

see if you find a large file to send him Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idea shell32.dll is in the website's databse and it's 8mb, just big enough to fit in yahell's attachment limit. Grab that and rename it.

Surely they want to see what you look like...

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So franny poo's given up on the idea of a photo, He'll soon find out that Kathrin hasn't. As I type he's still online:

How are you.I hope that you are very fine.I got your message and i understood everything you said there but i think the fault is not mine and nobody since i wont be able to see the picture and its not possible for me to go and look for someone else to check it,download or check what the problem is because of the mood of the picture.So i think its better we forget anything about the picture now and be more focus on something more serious than talking about picture for the whole year.I hope that you will understand me.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and please take good care of yourself for me.
Yours Ever
Frank

Frany poo has decided that turnaround is fairplay. And starts calling sabrina "Sabrinnypoo" (Not that she cares, unlike Frank she is a woman after all). But I think Jasper is right, he does like to have the last word:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail but if i must say its high time we forget about this pictures stuff something and face some other things more important because i am not going to show anybody that to download or check what is wrong with it.Thanks and take good care of yourself.

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Delilah tells him
Quote:
A lady like to receive nice compliments, poems and words of love from her man. I am a lady and you may wish to be my man.

and gets this response

Quote:
How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and must say that you now make me feel happy because thats the kind of thing i expect from you.So anyone i didnt know or made mistake on then you correct me because that is how a relationship or marriage will last forever.You knew quite well that i want you and want you to be my woman and i will also be your man so lets take things easy with ourselves and also know that we will have our heart desires.I must confess now that i am in love and do hope that you will welcome me.Please just have paitent with me and i will treat you like a lady then you will see for yourself.Please i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you.Thanks and take good care of yourself for me.
Yours Ever
Frank

Almost oven ready

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic