SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First baiting attempt, still going...and pretty funny

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cece
Master Baitress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been going at this for a few weeks now. I talk about my religion which worships dogs, "Caninism" and our holy God, "Fidosus." I even quote a passage from our bible, Rover 32.5.9. Yet this lad keeps writing back! How stupid are these people? Sure keeps me laughing though!

Here is the original letter I got:

Quote:

To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:08 PM
Subject: PLEASE RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Barrister Steve Mcdonalds, Attorney to late Mr.Morris Thompson an
American who lost his life in a plane crash involving Alaska Airline's
Flight 261 which on January 31st.2000, including his wife and only
daughter.Mr Morris Thompson ,aged 61 hailed from Fairbanks, Alaska in
United States of America.He was one of the states's most prominent native
and business leader and had been in Mexico for a vacation with his wife,
Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson.
He retired as president and chief executive officer of Doyon Ltd., a
Native corporation formed in 1971 as part of the Alaska Native Claims
Settlement Act. The corporation has 12.5 million acres of land, making it
the largest private landowner in the United States.
When Thompson took over Doyon in 1985, it had an operating loss of $28
million. When he retired, it was generating $70.9 million in annual
revenues, had 900 employees and 14,000 stockholders.

Thompson was a special assistant to the Secretary of the Interior during
the Nixon years. He was only 34 when he was appointed Commissioner of the
Bureau of Indian Affairs. He also was a Cabinet-level officer in Alaska
Gov. Walter Hickel's first administration.

Before the demise of my client,he disclosed to me about a secret deposit
in a security company here in London which contains about 20 million
British Pounds Sterling (Twenty million British Pounds Sterling).Unknown
to the security the actual content of the consignment for what was
declared at the point of deposit was personal effect and artifacts.He also
handed over to me some vital documents regarding this deposit trapped now
at the security company here in London,England,name withheld for obvious
security reasons.

I was at the last burial rights on February,5th,2000 to pay my final
respect to Late Mr.Morris Thompson .There I made thorough inquiries about
his kins but,discovered no one really knows about this deposit.Since
then,I have made successive attempts to get his next of kin or relative to
come forth and claim this consignment but to no avail.

As personal attorney to Late Mr.Morris Thompson , I cannot in any way
claim it unless someone from his country does so. I must not hesitate to
inform you that just a forth night ago, I received a routine notification
from the security company concerning this consignment, and the officials
of this company issued me a warning, stressing the urgency for late
Mr.Morris Thompson's relative or next of kin to come forward and claim
this consignment immediately since they are aware of his demise or they
will have it confiscated and forwarded to the nation's treasury account as
unclaimed Funds.This is the agreement that was reached at the security
company and they also reiterated that this is according to their
guidelines.

HERE IS MY PROPOSAL:

Owing to the fact that his only daughter whom should have claimed this
consignment also perished in that fatal air crash,I want to place you as
the next of kin to late Mr.Morris Thompson Like I earlier asserted,I have
in my possession the necessary documents that will enable me to apply on
your behalf as the right beneficiary to my late client's consignment.Be
informed that upon successful claim of this consignment,you
shall have 30% of it as your share.I must also remind you that
honesty,trust and transparency must be our watchword in the course of this
transaction.

N/B: This transaction is confidential and risk free. I will discuss with
you in details when I receive your response.

Please include the following in your reply:

(1.)Full Name and Address.
(2.)Direct Phone and Fax Numbers
(3.)Occupation
(4.)Sex
(5.)Age

I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister.Steve Mcdonalds.
Legal Equity Law Firm ( Attorneys and Solicitors).
+44722290407.

So I played along for a few days, and finally he referred me to another attorney to send my Power of Attorney and other documents to. I sent them back to him by mistake, instead of to the new attorney. And here it goes from there:

Quote:

Subject: Re: forward application to security company..
To: "Steve Mcdonalds" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 8:32 AM

I already sent everything filled out. if i sent it to you by mistake, wouldn't it have been easier for YOU to forward it to him rather than bother ME with it again? Remember, I am now your client. You work for me. Why are you bothering me to send something which I just sent to you this morning? SEND IT YOURSELF, LAZY.

Gina

Quote:

----- Original Message -----
To: GinaK
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:44 AM
Subject: PLEASE ACCORD ME WITH RESPECT

Hello Gina,

I am in receipt of your email i told you earlier that i CANNOT step forward regarding the claims as late Morris Thompson is my client ,if the security company sees any email from me dont you think its suspicious?Please send it yourself as the beneficiary of the deposited consignment who has given her attorney the power of attorney to stand in for the claims,you need to understand this its very important and please i do not appreciate the use of abusive words like LAZY'',if you are seriously inetrested to help me kindly follow through to avoid possible mistakes that will joepardise this process.

Thank You,
Steve Mcdonalds.

Quote:

Subject: Re: PLEASE ACCORD ME WITH RESPECT
To: "Steve Mcdonalds"
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 5:02 PM

Ok, I sent it to Mr. Bradley. Sorry about calling you lazy, but you have to admit, most attorneys in the world are definitely a bunch of lazy, good-for-nothing losers. They all lie and are dishonest. My ex-husband was one of you, so I should know!

Power of attorney was sent, now what?

Gina

Quote:

Dear Gina,

I can see you have issues with your ex-husband and its making you judge all legal practitioners as one ,please do not allow this affect our dealings as i am a very honest and God fearing attorney and would not hesitate to do what is right or abide by the law.Find below the security companys details and contact person .

Next comes a letter from the other attorney, David Bradford, who I had sent my power of attorney to. Same IP address, of course, as Steve McDonalds.

Quote:

Dear Gina Kingsley,

How are you ?I have received your email with a duely signed power of attorney to represent you in your claims ,i have been briefed by Barr. Steve Mcdonalds a well known friend of mine regarding the transaction and that you GINA KINGSLEY will stand forward as the beneficiary of the deposited consignement tagged family treasure worth 20Million Pounds Sterling with Trust Security Company London ,Please i will require your maximum assitance when called upon at anytime for advise on matters as we proceed,Firstly i will require a copy of late MORRIS THOMPSON'S death certificate,deposit certificate,and then i have to swear an affidavit of claim in a british High court for immediate file for claims with the security company .I await your prompt response hoping to conclude this for you in a timely manner.

Yours In Service,

Barr. David Bradford.
EALING LAW CHAMBERS
43-45 Broadway,West Ealing
W13 9BP London,United Kingdom.

I told him that I had received his email

Quote:

Gina,

I have put togther the death and deposit certificate that i got from steve but am yet to obtain the Letter of administration as i was informed at the high court this morning that i will be required to pay a certain amount of money to do so please see below the required amount to obtain the letter of administration needed to claim the deposited consignment.

(A)Stamp Duty Fee: (150 GBP)======$247.166 USD
(B)Notarization Fee:(500 GBP)======$823.770 USD
(C)Oath Duty Fee: (500 GBP)======$823.770 USD

(1,150 GBP)

Totalling $1,894.70 USD

Please advise on how to proceed as soon as possible as i will need these funds to obtain the letter of administration from the high court before i move to the security company to stand in for you ,Hope you have already sent an application for the claim of consignment to the security company before now as you have to apply as the beneficiary first before appointing me your attorney to stand in for the claim,i will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours In Service,

Att David Bradford
EALING LAW CHAMBERS

Quote:

Subject: Re: ACKNOWLEDGED..
To: "David Bradford"
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 1:48 PM

Dear Mr. Bradford,

My dog has become seriously depressed, and I need to travel to Australia to see the infamous dog psychic, Sonya Fitzpatrick. I still need to make reservations, and I will still check my email from my laptop in the hotel every day.

In my religion, Caninism, dogs are the most important animal in the world. In India, it's the cow; to the Jews, it's the pig, but in my religion, it's the dog. Please understand if my responses take a little longer though, because while I'm away I probably will only check my email once a day. I'll probably only be gone for a week or two, depending on when she can see me.

Gina

Quote:

Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 10:55 AM
Subject: LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION...

Dear Gina,

I have put togther the death and deposit certificate that i got from steve but am yet to obtain the Letter of administration as i was informed at the high court this morning that i will be required to pay a certain amount of money to do so please see below the required amount to obtain the letter of administration needed to claim the deposited consignment.

(A)Stamp Duty Fee: (150 GBP)======$247.166 USD
(B)Notarization Fee:(500 GBP)======$823.770 USD
(C)Oath Duty Fee: (500 GBP)======$823.770 USD

(1,150 GBP)

Totalling $1,894.70 USD

Please advise on how to proceed as soon as possible as i will need these funds to obtain the letter of administration from the high court before i move to the security company to stand in for you ,Hope you have already sent an application for the claim of consignment to the security company before now as you have to apply as the beneficiary first before appointing me your attorney to stand in for the claim,i will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours In Service,

Att David Bradford
EALING LAW CHAMBERS

Quote:

Subject: Re: LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION...
Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 3:10 PM

Mr. Bradford,

I'm not sure how much money I will have left over after I take my dog to Australia. I just made reservations for the airplane but I still have to pay for hotels, food, psychic, etc.

Should I just get back to you after I come home and let you know how much money I can afford to send you?

Gina

Quote:

Dear Gina,

I have received your email and understand the fact that you have made reservations for the airplane and also need money to take care of your bills while you are over there but i would not be in the position to instruct you on how to proceed or what amount to send for the document rather am at your service,please be informed that you have to obtain this LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION in order for the consignment to be released to you after i represent you on this matter,i will advise that you let steve in on this as i will also send him an email to be aware of the fees required to obtain the document from the british high court.Wishing you a safe trip to Australia and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours In Service,

Att David Bradford
EALING LAW CHAMBERS

Quote:

Subject: Re: MESSAGE RECEIVED ..
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 12:08 PM

David,

I am so glad to have you at my service. You seem like such an honest and decent person. There aren't many people like that around anymore.

In my religion, Caninism, we worship one God, Fidosus. My favorite quote from the Caninistic bible is:

Rover 32.5.9
"When Fidosus ceases from tongue-to-testicle activities, he will bow-woweth on the souls of all human beings who put forth their trust in him and who use their money to helpeth all the canines of the world before humanly endeavors can bequeath his anti-rhetorical views of the world around us."

I truly believe that, too, and it always brings tears to my eyes.

I am leaving tonight and will write again when I can.

Gina

Quote:

Dear Gina,

I have received your email and will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible,have a wonderful trip and may journey mercies abide with you until you return .

Yours In Service,

David Bradford
EALING LAW CHAMBERS
W13 9BP London,United Kingdom

I thought that I had heard the last of him, but he just wrote back to me today! I can't believe how stupid these people are!
Quote:

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:22 PM
Subject: REPLY..

Dear Gina,

How are you doing?Hope you are ok,just wanted to know if you are back from your trip or your still there in Australia,Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Steve Mcdonalds.
+447922290407.

Quote:

Steve,

Yes, I am back. My dog is doing much better now. The dog psychic told me that my dog didn't like his name, and that it would suit him better if I lived closer to a fire hydrant. So I will start looking for houses soon, and I must think of a catchy new name for him.

In the meantime, what would you like me to do now?

Thank you,

Gina Kingsley

Quote:

Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: REPLY..

Dear Gina Kingsley,

Thanks for getting back,am glad you arrived back safely from your trip and your dog doing fine as well,i have received from the attorney the requirements needed to obtain the Letter Of Administration from the high court and need to know from you how you can assist me financially as i have asked a couple of people out here and none is able to help me with the needed amount ,please let me know how you can assist me as i am thinking of selling my automobile just incase i dont get money from any source,i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible so i know how to proceed .

Yours Sincerely,

Steve McDonalds

Quote:

Hi again, Steve,

What kind of automobile are you selling? I used to have a Toyota, and it ran pretty well, except I didn't change the oil often enough so the engine blew.

What year is your car? Have you thought about getting a Subaru? They do great in the snow. The mileage isn't that great though.

Volkswagens are really fun to drive these days. They get good mileage, are safe, and have so much power! I say you should sell your car and get one that's good in sand storms. You have those out there, right? Don't you live pretty much in the desert?

Gina

Quote:

Its a year 2004 Rover and its not really serving me that much because of its constant engine problems ,i will sell it off as i really need the money.Can you assist me with part of the needed money??just incase i dont get a buyer soon.

Steve.

Any suggestions of what to do next? Smile

Last edited by cece on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I were you, when you publish your work you should obfuscate both your and the lad's email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers, and names. This will keep the lad from discovering his emails if he googles his own name or yours (which happens from time to time).

As for what to do next, I would start the saga of trying to "send" him money that he's requesting. Ask him how he'd like you to pay for it (most likely W.U.). Then, try fiddling around with a fake W.U. receipt. There are plenty of modalities to use to mess with the lad, take your pick as to which one you want to use.

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
cece
Master Baitress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll go do that right now. Thanks!
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

did you get his (fake) ID?
because you are (not) gonna send him money and you only got words

you can send money and use this:

M7CN S3cure
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125626

or
s3cur1ty 5h13ld
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156923

for those two its maybe better to get some more fee for you to pay so he will trying harder

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
cece
Master Baitress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't even express how much fun I am having with the mtcn.secure site! Thank you so much for directing me to that, Diablo! I just keep checking the stats and laughing at how many boxes he's checked and how many times the window has refreshed. SmileSmile

The latest email I got from him started out, "I recived your email but the secured site for western union is very stressfull i have been here for almost three hour trying to get the MTCN numbers..." lol

I recived your email but the secured site for western union is very stressfull i have been here for almost three hour trying to get the MTCN numbers.
Just wanted to inform you that i almost lost my mind trying to reveal the MTCN numbers for the money you sent obviously this is punishment to the receiver of the funds.
fuck uuuuuuuuuu asssssss

Goat
Closed lad accounts x7
Cellphone x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic