SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sgt. Pepper and his Iraqi Fortune (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a typical Iraq soldier money scam. I decided to rename the good sergeant though because it was all too tempting. He doesn't even seem to mind.

Anyhow, my baiting mails are in blue, scammer's in red, web silliness (M7CN S3CUR3, etc) in green, and my comments in black. Enjoy!

Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 3:19 PM
Subject: UGRENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?. HOPE ALL IS WELL.

MY NAME IS ( SGT 1ST CLASS ) G00DSON P3T3RS, I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER,
SERVINGIN THE MILITARY WITH THE ARMY’S 3RD INFANTRY DIVISION.WITH A VERY
DESPERATE NEED FOR ASSISTANCE,I HAVE SUMMED UP COURAGE TO CONTACT YOU.I
FOUND YOUR CONTACT PARTICULARS IN AN ADDRESS JOURNAL.I AM SEEKING YOUR
KIND ASSISTANCE TO MOVE THE SUM OF ( $9.8 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS )NINE
MILLION,EIGHT HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO YOU IN UNITED STATES, AS
FAR AS I CAN BE ASSURED THAT MY SHARE WILL BE SAFE IN YOUR CARE UNTIL I
COMPLETE MY SERVICE HERE SOMETIME NEXT YEAR.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

SOME MONEY IN VARIOUS CURRENCIES WAS DISCOVERED IN BARRELS AT A FARM HOUSE
NEAR ONE OF SADDAM’S OLD PALACES IN TIKRIT-IRAQ DURING A RESCUE OPERATION,
AND IT WAS AGREED BY STAFF SGT KENNETH BUFF AND I THAT SOME PART OF THIS
MONEY BE SHARED AMONG BOTH OF US BEFORE INFORMING ANYBODY ABOUT IT SINCE
BOTH OF US SAW THE MONEY FIRST. THIS WAS QUITE AN ILLEGAL THING TO DO, BUT
I TELL YOU WHAT ? NO COMPENSATION CAN MAKE UP FOR THE RISK WE HAVE TAKEN
WITH OUR LIVES IN THIS HELL HOLE OF WHICH MY BROTHER IN-LAW WAS KILLED BY
A ROAD SIDE BOMB LAST TIME.

THE ABOVE FIGURE WAS GIVEN TO ME AS MY SHARE, AND TO CONCEAL THIS KIND OF
MONEY BECAME A PROBLEM FOR ME, SO WITH THE HELP OF A BRITISH CONTACT
WORKING HERE, AND WHICH HIS OFFICE ENJOY SOME IMMUNITY, I WAS ABLE TO GET
THE PACKAGE OUT TO A SAFE LOCATION ENTIRELY OUT OF TROUBLE SPOT. HE DOES
NOT KNOW THE REAL CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE, AND BELIEVES THAT IT BELONGS TO
A BRITHISH/AMERICAN MEDICAL DOCTOR WHO DIED IN AN RAID HERE IN IRAQ, AND
BEFORE GIVING UP, TRUSTED ME TO HAND OVER THE PACKAGE TO HIS FAMILY IN
UNITED STATES. I HAVE NOW FOUND A VERY SECURED WAY OF GETTING THE PACKAGE
OUT OF IRAQ TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR YOU TO PICK IT UP.

I WILL DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU WHEN I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST
ME, AND I BELIEVE THAT MY MONEY WILL BE WELL SECURED IN YOUR HAND BECAUSE
YOU HAVE FEAR OF GOD. I WANT YOU TO TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WILL TAKE FROM
THIS MONEY FOR THE ASSISTANCE YOU WILL GIVE TO ME. ONE PASSIONATE APPEAL I
WILL MAKE TO YOU IS NOT TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER WITH ANYBODY, SHOULD YOU
HAVE REASONS TO REJECT THIS OFFER, PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE DESTROY THIS
MESSAGE AS ANY LEAKAGE OF THIS INFORMATION WILL BE TOO BAD FOR US
SOLDIER’S HERE IN IRAQ. I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG WE WILL REMAIN HERE, AND I
HAVE BEEN SHOT, WOUNDED AND SURVIVED TWO SUICIDE BOMB ATTACKS BY THE
SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD, THIS AND OTHER REASONS I WILL MENTION LATER HAS
PROMPTED ME TO REACH OUT FOR HELP, I HONESTLY WANT THIS MATTER TO BE
RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH MY E-MAIL
ADDRESS WHICH IS MY ONLY WAY OF COMMUNICATION.

SGT G00DSON P3T3RS

Ok Sgt., I'll bite:

date Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 1:05 AM
subject RE: UGRENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Dear Sgt. Pepper,

How can I help?

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

date Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 1:19 AM
subject From Sgt G00dsoon P3t3rs

My Good Friend Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

I thank you very much for your response and acceptance to assist me get this fund out of troubled zone.I have made neccessary arrangement with my British friend whose office enjoys immunity here to get the fund out of Iraq.He works with the UNITED NATIONS RELIEF TEAM.Through his assistance the fund will be moved down to you via the UNITED NATIONS DELIVERY UNIT.

All I need from you is honesty,sincerity and commitment to enable us achieve this great goal.The UNITED NATIONS is a respected Organization and will not be stoped by any Law Enforcement Agency so the fund has been carefully packed in a Trunk Box to enable them make an easy delivery to you.

I have attached my Identification for your perusal.I implore you to furnish me with your full Name,Address,personal telephone number and Valid Identity to enable me use your name as the beneficiary of the consignment.

As soon as I hear from you I will furnish you with any other information you might need to proceed.

God bless you and your house hold.

Yours in Service

Sgt G00dson P3t3rs
From Sgt G00dsoon P3t3rs

And he attaches the usual lad starter kit stuff:

date Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 1:33 AM
subject Re: From Sgt G00dsoon P3t3rs

Dear Sgt Pepper,

Here is my info:

Name: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

Address: 1gnatio M. Baed1ng University, Faculty Mail Dept., Univ. B0x 8722
Walla Walla, WA 99362

Tele: 2O6-35O-9O25

Attached you will find a scan of my passport.

How do we proceed?

--Dr. S1mon

And I attach a .dll file, renamed passport.jpg of course.

date Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 3:43 AM

Thank you very much for accepting to handle this transaction for me, I got your phone number and home address, my air force friend would be leaving today to London and will proceed to the office of UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY SERVICE and deposit the consignment, he would forward me the deposit certificate and the contact information of the UNDDS as soon as it is deposited.
Please my good friend do not for any reason discuss this transaction with any body, it has to be confidential for security reasons.

I will get back to you with the contact information of the delivery service together with there contact information so that you will contact them for the delivery to your home.

Thank you very much and God bless you, I have decided to offer you 20% of the total money for your assistance.

Yours in service,

Sgt. G00dson P3t3rs.

I really need to start in with the Beatles references at this point:

date Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Sgt Pepper,

I have been waiting by my computer for word from you, yet I hear nothing. Are you for real, or just a big faker? It was 20 years ago today that you taught your band to play, at least so the saying goes. Get back to me ASAP.

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

He sends the following email twice. I guess he really wanted to stress that he was "for real."

date Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 1:52 AM

I got your email and want to tell you to stop thinking if this transaction is for real. If up till this level you have not believed me I will suggest you quite because it is not by force it is a transaction that would bring mutual benefit for both of us.

I am very glad that the consignment is out of this hell, my air force friend that took the consignment to London emailed me, and right now he is in London working on the deposit with UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC SERVICE. As soon as he is done with the deposit process, the UNDDS will issue him a deposit certificate which would bear your name as the beneficiary. He shall forward me the certificate which I will send to you immediately for you to contact the delivery service (UNDDS) for the delivery to your home.

I shall contact you as soon as he has forwarded the deposit certificate to me, please stop thinking if this transaction is for real because if it is not for real I will not be involve, please assist be with sincerity and trust and I promise you the consignment would be delivered in your home without hitch.

Yours in service,
Sgt. G00dson P3t3rs.

More Beatles:

date Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Dear SGT Pepper,

Have you received the deposit certificate yet? I'm so excited it's like it's going out of style, but news of our transaction has definitely raised a smile. Get back with me as soon as you have word.

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

And now we wait...

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
LadyFannie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had me laughing at the 20 years ago today, and going out of style.
This is a great opportunity to put on a great album and space out.
Are you going to keep it completely in Sgt. Pepper or will you reference Revolver, White Album, etc.?

Funny stuff.
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

date Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 7:46 AM
subject PLEASE RESPOND URGENTLY

My good friend,

What is needed is your home address not P. O BOX the delivery service does not make delivery to P. O BOX therefore I need your home address urgently. My air force friend is in London and he is waiting to receive your home address so that he could complete with the deposit and proceed on his journey.
I am waiting to hear from you urgently.

God bless you.

Yours in service,

Sgt. G00dson P3t3rs

Oh, that's too bad Sgt. Pepper:

date Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 9:12 AM
subject Re: PLEASE RESPOND URGENTLY

Sgt. Pepper,

As you know, I am a university professor. As such, the university provides me with housing. The faculty mail department is where my mail goes to. They do accept packages for me, they just get delivered to the mail room and get sorted from there. But that is the only address I have. Don't worry, I can receive packages through the address I gave you.

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic