SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Complicated Payment Instructions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just thought I'd share this mail I got from a hitlad. I find it kinda amusing, especially since he's been baited before Smile

Quote:
ATTN.

DO YOUR OWN PART AND LET ME DO MY OWN PART, I FAVOURED YOU AND STOPED THE ASSIGNMENT WE ARE TO CARRY OUT ON YOU, YOU WIL HAVE TO EAIN MY TRUST, COMENCE WITH THE PAYMENT IMMIDIATELY,

CONVERT THE $50,000 TO POUNDS AND PAY IT INTO THE BELOW ACCOUNT, SEND ME A SCANED COPY OF THE TRANSFER/PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION, YOUR TIME IS LIMITED.

THEN,

make ANOTHER payment using western union money transfer and money gramm,to my boy in nigeria, pay $2000USD to the name below and go to another western union outlet and pay another $2000USD,Making it $4000USD

THEN go to money gramm, pay in $4000USD to thesane name below, and then go to another money gramm outlet and pay in $4000USD AGAIN making it $8000USD , MAKing it the total of $12,000USD, MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMIDIATELY AND SEND ME THE FOUR SCANNED ATTACHED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS.

send me a clear scanned copies of the payment slips for confirmation.

make no mistakes.

note: do not disclose this favour i doing you by saving your life to anybody, and while making the payment,do not accept any form of ,AS soon as this is confirmed, i will give you an information on what to do,try and dance along with me,my men are all in inline to help you aswell, so you better make it fast to save your self and your family the pain. I AM OUT TO HELP.

good luck.

This is waaaaay too complicated, there' bound to be problems... I guess trying 5curity 5shield will be tough though...

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should be able to misunderstand those instructions for, oh, three years or so.... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so how much in pounds does $50,000 weigh can he help

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is getting around this lad I picked him up from another baiter on another thread.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I picked up this lad too! I guess he called off the hit, though; I haven't heard from him in over a week...

I did, however, ask him if I could use only WU instead of both services...he agreed!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arctic did you send the bank account to Alan?

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Of course Wink

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

why not try for the 2nd one?

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Star A Star wrote:
so how much in pounds does $50,000 weigh can he help

Haha! In addition to that, what substance does he want the pounds to be in? (x pounds of lead? dust? dung? will MG/WU send that?)

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Im totally confused and that is just way to complicated! Honestly, how does he expect people to do all that when they have never even heard of half of what he is talking about?
How is an airline like WU going to make a payment for you? Why does your money have to be weighed by grams from this MG place?
I think your killer is on drugs.
The only thing I understood was the bank account but its not working.
Sheesh, what kind of killer is he? Did he say how he was gonna kill you if you couldnt get it right?
We will surely miss you Sad
There is just no way you can get all that straight.
He is talking gibberish!!! You need to frantically find out what he is talking about before it is to late! Think of the little ones, they need you!

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was actually going to try a dollar chop on this guy, but you guys inspire me to go beyond Very Happy . Lots of great ideas here Wink . It's truly incredible the amount of pain to a lad that can originate from a few hours of this forum Laughing

I will definitely misunderstand this, and the confusing almost-similar message from K0fi S0lud0 doesn't make it easier on poor Mr. J0hn 5mith.

Thanks guys, and Devil-Woman, I'm sure he will have to cough up another account or two by the time we both get as far as paying Wink

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic