SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strange Change of Tone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BrokenEnglish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I have one character that has a name that I use for my own amusement (C0di S. Wa110p), and I was straight baiting a 'consignment' lad. The whole time he used UPPER CASE and he was using very basic english. Then.. I sent a duff MT5N and suddenly his email style changed.

In effect he got a grasp of lower and upper case, and understood the jokey nature of my characters name:

Quote:
"If you did send the money, go and take it back at the western union where you sent it! and if you didn't send it then the number you sent must be c0d5wa110p"

Is the set up that as soon as a number is presented, the lad passes on the victim to a more clued up guy?

"I have lost interest in your person as I taught you are a responsible man at first that keeps, respect and honours his word. I never know you are a play boy." - Pr0f S0lud0

Closed lad accounts x 1
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either that or once the lower level lad realized that there was no payment you were turned over to his Oga (boss).

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could bluff it out, you wanted to speak to the organ grinder not his monkey.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
BrokenEnglish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah my thought was to try and conjure up some deal that is a lot bigger than the $1000 he was trying to squeeze out of me. But I only have the one email address to reply to..... so who is going to read the mail? Organ grinder or monkey? Or doesn't it matter?

"I have lost interest in your person as I taught you are a responsible man at first that keeps, respect and honours his word. I never know you are a play boy." - Pr0f S0lud0

Closed lad accounts x 1
BrokenEnglish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decide to try and bait the lad from another account, see if he bites. But what astounded me is that "c0d5wa110p" is a very British colloquialism, I amazed that a Oga would know it...

Closed lad accounts x 1
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try checking the IP's of the illiterate lad against the new and improved lad and see if there is a match/discrepancy. There are lads scattered out all over the world, maybe the smart one is UK based.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"c0d5wa110p" is a very British colloquialism, I amazed that a Oga would know it...

Where's your scammer from? A lot of the Lads are from Francophone nations and might not be cluey on English slang.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"c0d5wa110p" is a very British colloquialism, I amazed that a Oga would know it...

I don't know it Sad What does it mean?

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Codswallop = baloney

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the new guy that the money has been picked up, you've confirmed it with WU, through the MTCN you provided. If you have been handed up, maybe you can get a little mistrust going between the oga and his lad.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
BrokenEnglish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@IrwinFletcher

Proves my point. It is not used commonly amongst young people either, so I was astounded to get found out.

Thanks for all your suggestions everyone...

Closed lad accounts x 1
BrokenEnglish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I have got the UPPER CASE guy back on with another account. I think I will straight bait him for as long as I can, I might do a parallel bait with a third account. Any suggestions from any Master Ba1ter5?

Closed lad accounts x 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic