SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Proof they do not read your 1st reply-NOW WITH DEMONS!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor lad has just chopped his own dollar!! He kept insisting that the Executor of my late character's estate send $1,897 dollars in "demur rage fees" as soon as possible. Unfortunately for him, he neglected to mention that he wanted it sent via WU or Moneygram.

What he did provide me in his e-mails was an "official" logo for the "bank" in question, which included its actual London address.

This is most convenient, since my Executor has just mailed a check for $1,897 directly to that address.....

I shall be hearing screams of anguish shortly.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwahahaha! Twisted Evil But do you mean screams of demur rage?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh please post them! Please please please! There is just no sound sweeter than a scummy scumbag mugu crying over his chopped dolla - and when he did it to himself...sweeeet!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True anguish has not yet set in. The Mugu still thinks there is hope. He is simply writing me to stop the payment with the "express company" and resend it by WU. Apparently, sending a check to his bank is "not allowed". Imagine that.

Anyway, I have advised that I have used the US Mail to send the check to him. There is no way to stop it. Not to worry, though - - it is addressed to his attention at the bank's actual address, so he should have it in a week or so.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me, I'd rather have ikura as opposed to caviar, but that's beside the point.

This modality did get me to thinking.....I could have my character introduce someone from his end as an executor-in-waiting as that my character would not have long to live and wants the money for a charitable bequest. Introduce the executor-in-waiting, who then tells the lad "I'm keeping this money for myself once I get it". Then my first character dies.

At that point the executor then is haunted by the ghost of my first character for turning against him, whereupon the executor meets with an untimely accident.

Then you have a new executor step in to take over, and he gets knocked off.....and the executor after that carries this for a few weeks until he thinks there's a "curse" that's still hanging from the first guy who died....

Better yet, start off the bait with the first character not knowing he's terminally ill, and then he gets the bad news from the doctor three weeks into the bait.

Hmmmm.........I just might start such a bait.

Thanks BRUIN for the inspiration!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capt Pike - I love to see the creative juices flowing! Sounds like loads of hilarity. Please post it, if you can get it going!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ BRUIN's good at inspiring that sort of thinking. I'll have to wire him a case of beer via WU.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume, Captain Pike, that the beer only comes via Western Union AFTER I fill out the security clearance forms??

Bruin

South Africa

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No, I wouldn't make you do that, but I always have trouble remembering if it's WU that has 8 digits in the MTCN or if it's Moneygram....so to be on the safe side I'd send you 9. Laughing

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, my lad's bank will NOT receive mail. This is a new banking practice of which I was unaware:

Quote:
Dear Valued Client,

This is to inform you that we have received your mail and we can not received your payment by mail dew to security reason we have encounter problem with our costumers through mailing of payment to us we advice you to send the payment to our desk through western union money transfer or we can send our bank account details to you for you make the payment directly to our bank account.

Thanks in advance for banking with us.

I shall, of course, ask for his bank details. I shall also need to telepathically consult with the dearly departed before moving forward. Any one else have any suggestions or ideas where to go now?

Bruin

South Africa

Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the lad's a valued business partner, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you'd left him something in your will. Of course, there MAY be some paperwork involved. Smile

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you get his bank details, and then inform him that its just too late to cancel the check? oops Wink No problem though, because the (real) bank received it and it is currently being processed.

For the next payment, he'll have to prove he's the real deal with a security picture...... Very Happy

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Several good ideas! For the moment, to stall, I have told him (a) I do not know how WU works - please explain; and (b) I will attempt to establish paranormal communication with the deceased to seek further instruction.

I suspect that WU will be much too complicated for my baiting character to handle....then we will go with a direct bank account transfer.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is in some sort of melt down - - I have received 15 e-mails from him over night. One is telling me not to transfer funds until I get a transfer code.

One is telling me to wait until the "parcel" that I sent earlier via the "express company" (actually, the check I sent via US mail to the bank) is returned.

Another is telling to use WU right away.

I think my mugu is having a schizophrenia attack. (But there are several ways to play these messages off against each other for fun)

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to update - My lad is now e-mailing both the Executor of the Estate and the deceased:

(a) The executor hit upon a one-liner in the lad's last e-mail "Wait until the parcel is returned before sending money by Western Union". The parcel in question is a check allegedly mailed via snail mail directly to the bank in London. Naturally, since the lad isn't actually at the bank in London, he is not too happy about that. He was REALLY unhappy when the Executor advised that it might take "six to eight weeks" for the parcel to be returned, but that the Executor would follow instructions and WAIT until after the package is returned before using WU.

(b) The deceased is, meanwhile, writing the mugu and urging that the transaction should move forward quickly, and demanding an explanation for the delay.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another update - I am going to use a favorite modality of mine - I will introduce a corrupt banker. He will drop (in)discrete hints that the estate is worth millions, and that the executor is stupid, and both the mugu and the banker will be able to get rich if they work together....

Basically, my hapless executor has been hounded by both the mugu and (via "paranormal" communication) by the deceased to get this transaction going. So, he is going to go to the bank to stop payment on the check that was mailed to the bank in London (where the mugu pretends to work) and will instead get a check issued to go to WU. Of course, the banker will ask what's going on. The hapless executor shows the banker all the e-mails. Banker recognizes it is a scam but does not reveal this fact. . . the banker then sends an e-mail to the scammer saying "cut me in on the scam or else I spill the beans"

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, as threatened, I have introduced my next character, a banker. Here is what he sent to the mugu (with certain vowels altered so that it is not googleable):

Quote:
My name is M3lburne Drys@le. I am the president of the C0mm3rce Bank of Beverly Hills. Yesterday, Alb3rt Undertak3r came to my bank to cancel an old check mailed to N*tional A*stralia Bank, and to have a new check issued to Western Union.

I need to tell you right now that Alb3rt Undertaker is STUPID. And he has control over a LOT OF MONEY belonging to M@rk M***n. Millions of dollars.

Undert*ker showed me the e-mails that you and he had exchanged. I immediately realized two things:

First, you are a criminal.
Second, we can BOTH be RICH.

I made an excuse to Undert*ker why I could not give him a check for Western Union yesterday. He believed me. I did NOT tell him that you are a criminal. . . yet.

Here is the deal - you give me a bank account number and a swift code. I will convince Albert Undert*ker to send money to you by direct account transfer. Lots of money. We will then work together to make sure that he KEEPS sending money. I will only send 1/2 of the money to you -- the other 1/2 of the money I will keep. And, of course, I will not tell Undert*ker that you are a criminal.

Work with me, and we will both be rich. Don't work with me - and I will tell Undertaker that you are a criminal.

Do you agree?

M*lburne Dr*sdale

Ok, suggestions where to go from here?

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, my banker, whose name happens to be the same as a certain banker on the old tv show "Beverly Hillbillies", wrote an e-mail to the mugu saying "Work with me and give me 1/2 of the profits, or I will reveal you are a fraud."

The mugu responded by sending two copies of this e-mail, one to the dearly departed (who is still receiving e-mail in the Great Beyond) and one to his hapless Executor, Alb*rt Undertak*r:

Quote:
Dear Valued Client,

This is to inform you that we have received your mail and we want to inform you that we received a mail from a man called M* D* said that you are fraud that we should allow you to claim the fund of Mr M* Mc* bellow is the two mail he send to our bank.

[the next material is quoted by the mugu from a letter from the banker]
My name is M* D*. I am the president of the Comm*rce Bank of B*verly Hills. Yesterday, Alb*rt Und*rtaker came to my bank to cancel an old check mailed to National Australia Bank, and to have a new check issued to Western Union.

I need to tell you right now that Alb*rt Und*rtaker is STUPID. And he has control over a LOT OF MONEY belonging to M* McC*. Millions of dollars.

Undertaker showed me the e-mails that you and he had exchanged. I immediately realized two things:
First, you are a criminal.
Second, we can BOTH be RICH.

I made an excuse to Und*rtaker why I could not give him a check for Western Union yesterday. He believed me. I did NOT tell him that you are a criminal. . . yet.

Here is the deal - you give me a bank account number and a swift code. I will convince Alb*rt Und*rtaker to send money to you by direct account transfer. Lots of money. We will then work together to make sure that he KEEPS sending money. I will only send 1/2 of the money to you -- the other 1/2 of the money I will keep. And, of course, I will not tell Und*rtaker that you are a criminal.

Work with me, and we will both be rich. Don't work with me - and I will tell Undertaker that you are a criminal.

Do you agree?

M* D*

[then the mugu quoted a second letter to the mugu from the evil bank president]

This is your last chance. Work with me in regard to Alb*rt Und*rtaker OR I WILL TELL HIM EVERYTHING.

D*

Thanks in advance for banking with us.

Yours in service,
Mr. X*vier V&n V>s.

Today, in the persona of M*D*, the evil bank president, I have written back to the mugu as follows:

Quote:
You are too late, FOOL. Last night I had dinner with Alb$rt Und#rtaker. I realized that he is more stupid than I had thought. I also realized that he is RICH. He has millions of dollars at his disposal.

When Alb$rt left the room, I got on his computer and blocked all e-mails from "********@consultant.com" to Alb#rt Und#rtaker. All your mails to dear Alb#rt now go directly to "trash". That is where they belong, anyway.

When I got home, I wrote an e-mail from my computer to Albert. I told him that I am "X@vier V@n V)gts" and that the bank had a NEW e-mail address and that he should write to me at the NEW e-mail address from now on.

Today, I transferred $1,897.00 from Alb#rt Und#rtaker's bank account. He thinks it went to "X#vier V@n V0gts". Instead, it went all to me. This is SO FUNNY.

Today, "X@vier V@n V0gts" sent an e-mail to Albert that $6,000 more is needed for attorney's fees. Alb@rt called me immediately. I told him that attorney's fees are normal in this situations, and recommended that it be paid.

Today, I will transfer another $6,000.00 out of Alb*rt's bank account TO ME. Of course, he will continue to think it is going to X@vier V@n V)gts. Too bad, FOOL.

You can write e-mail's to Alb*rt all that you want - he will not get them. Instead, he will get e-mails from me signed with the name "X@vier V@n V0gts". Someday, Alb#rt will realize that he has been cheated. But by then I will be RICH. Alb#rt will blame you for my crime! It will be the perfect crime.

You are the biggest FOOL I HAVE EVER RUN INTO IN MY LIFE.

I shall think of you often as I spend the money.

M* D*

The mugu has already tried to contact the dearly departed to alert him to the situation. I suspect there will be further complications.

Bruin

South Africa

Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin, I'm new here. After reading this thread, I have only one question - how do I get a mouthful of tea out of my keyboard?

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about that -- was it the fact that the mugu is trying to scam a deceased person, or the corrupt banker's double-cross that did it???

I am, frankly, hoping that the mugu tries to contact Alb#rt Und#rtaker via a new e-mail address. The next step would be to have a "war" between two e-mail addresses, one being allegedly run by the banker claiming to be the mugu, versus the real mugu. With poor Und#ertaker caught in the middle...

Bruin

South Africa

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You sure know how to make the life of your lad a living hell clapping

The only option your lad has now to get around the corrupt banker is to buy an ouija board and make contact with the deceased character.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vampire - You and I are thinking along the same lines. My deceased character is about to develop a bad case of a type of arthritis called "rigor mortis" which will prevent further communication via e-mail. Ouija board will be the only remaining avenue.

Bruin

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The plot continues to thicken. The mugu, who is too thick to realize what the banker has done to Alb*rt Und*taker's inbox, write's both Albert and the dearly departed with the following e-mail:

Quote:
Dear Valued Client,

This is to inform you that we have received your mail and we want to infotm you that you should act very fast so that this man this mand should not disfraud your money in you bank account.
Bellow is the message he snet to us again today.

The quoted message that follows is the "you are too late fool" message that I posted here yesterday.

Albert, of course, cannot respond. He is ignorant that Dr*ysdale has blocked his e-mail. The decedent, however, writing from the Great Beyond, wrote:

Quote:
This is horrible! Any e-mail we send to Albert is simply going to his trash.

I am having trouble communicating with Albert, and typing is very painful. I have a bad case of rigor mortis in my fingers, and it seems to be getting worse.

The only thing you can do is create a brand new e-mail address and try to warn Albert!
Mark

Notice that rigor mortis will cause further communications problems.

Bruin

South Africa

Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin, considering that the lad you're dealing with probably has a belief system endemic to his culture which makes him open to the possibility of communication with the spirits, perhaps Mark with rigor mortis could suggest that the lad's being watched by Mark's wicked cousin Esmerelda in the shape of that big black bird that flew over/perched on his house yesterday and any "tom-foolery" will immediately result in bad ju-ju...

I think you can extrapolate this further given your creative skills....

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I like that!!!

Must think about it some more.....

Bruin

South Africa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic