SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Louis Theroux, and meth.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone watch his program on the bbc2?
very interesting. he certainly has a calm manner.

i`m just shocked.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did. I love Theroux. He has a unique style, and all the people he deals with aren't terribly hostile - he has a way of bonding, making them open up for the cameras.

The case that I was surprised about the most was that husband and wife "team"

The most shocking was that of the children being exposed to that kind of behaviour.

I watch Theroux whenever I can.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Louis has balls of steel, whether its interviewing an angry mob in Jo'berg - 'You want to burn him? Why?', or asking difficult questions to hopeless addicts.

I thought the huge tragedy was the number of abusers who have abandoned their kids along the journey. Now they justify their addiction as pain blocking. If crystal meth can be cooked up from a common cough remedy, WTF are they doing still selling it?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It makes me rather upset to see these people engage in this - even something I can relate to, in this country, is children (teenagers) turning to crime/drink/drugs due to "family issues" or as lawyers like to say "mitigating circumstances"

There is ALWAYS a choice. Knocking down an old dear, and mugging her, is not justified by having a rough life.

Unfortunately, it also upsets me when babies are born addicted.

So selfish on the part of the mother.

EDIT: Roy, I think he knows there is an 8 man security team behind the cameras if things go awry Laughing

EDIT 2:

Information on the chemical makeup of methamphetamine.

Quote:
Crystal meth is made up of a large amount of questionable ingredients such as: pseudo ephedrine, which is found in cough syrup and decongestant pills such as Contac or Sudafed. Other ingredients in crystal meth are iodine crystals, ammonia, propane and lye, which is a cleaning product that should not be mixed with any household cleaner because it may create an explosive reaction, muriatic acid and other ingredients found in drug and hardware stores. Crystal meth is very easy to make, and can be made for under 60 dollars. For that amount, anyone can make one of the most deadly drugs that are affecting everyone.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do they still sell those medications right from the shelf in the UK? In the US, you have to go to the pharmacist and show ID to get it, even though it is available without a prescription. And you can't buy much of it at any one time. Unfortunately, this has resulted in a number of cases where pharmacists are held at gunpoint and ordered to give the criminals the allergy/cough medications.

The stuff that's available on the open shelves is a pale shadow of the more effective stuff.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
weejimmysaid
and lye, which is a cleaning product that should not be mixed with any household cleaner because it may create an explosive reaction

I wonder if any lads may be interested

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"In the morning, some people get coffee. I get meth!"

-just about sums it up.

*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read the BBC article about the documentary, and would love to see it. Meth is awful and seems to be firmly rooted in the U.S. Originally limited to the "outlaw" bikers and their group (hence "crank" from being smuggled in crankcases), it's really spread now to every corner of the country. One of the most odd side effects of the meth epidemic, is the danger of meth labs. Not content to blow themselves up, the cookers take great pains (no doubt fueled by their paranoia) to booby trap their labs such that cops and even firefighters often get hurt/killed when investigating a suspicious trailer and/or quelling a blaze. The drug is really a killer on many levels.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Originally limited to the "outlaw" bikers and their group

A guy, who Louis was concerned had kids hanging about while he and his pals got high, said he was brought up by his dad when he was one of the Fresno Angels who was dealing the stuff. I guess he's never known anything else, it would all seem quite normal, and probably the same for his kids too.

Several people blamed the need to find energy for household cleaning for their habit, which is strange, because they all seemed to live in untidy sh*tholes. Confused

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
I read the BBC article about the documentary, and would love to see it. Meth is awful and seems to be firmly rooted in the U.S. Originally limited to the "outlaw" bikers and their group (hence "crank" from being smuggled in crankcases), it's really spread now to every corner of the country. One of the most odd side effects of the meth epidemic, is the danger of meth labs. Not content to blow themselves up, the cookers take great pains (no doubt fueled by their paranoia) to booby trap their labs such that cops and even firefighters often get hurt/killed when investigating a suspicious trailer and/or quelling a blaze. The drug is really a killer on many levels.

its repeated on thursday. dont worry. set a videocassette recorder, if you can !

Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does that episode mention anything about the landlords and the clean up needed? Or does it focus more on the people themselves? In my area it take months of dealing with the county and city regulations, meth testing companies, meth cleaning crews to the tune of thousands and reams of paperwork just for the possibility to rent the place again IF you can find someone who is willing to rent and not sue for 'health issues'. In the end most just quit being landlords and abandon their houses. Sorry for the rant but in my area this is a real problem without any solutions.

spot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know who can, and who can't watch BBCiPlayer but here it is:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00m572d/Louis_Theroux_The_City_Addicted_to_Crystal_Meth/

Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will watch it tonight. When did it air on BBC 2 ?

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When did it air on BBC 2 ?

Last Sunday. Louis seems not to be doing series any more, just one-offs.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved his week-end series. Although I do find him a little patronizing at times.

I watched the meth program last night. I was pretty shocked at the one users kids hanging around at midnight "They go to bed when they feel like it" and "We cant expect to be up when they are up, they must fit into our schedule" Shocked

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic