SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tha Bat has flown.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This seems an interesting one,, Every indication is that it's a scam, the
two replies I have received are more or less standard scripted replies,
It turned up in a "mybelovednet.com" Catcher account, which does not automatically mean it is in fact a Scammer.
BUT then Romance scam shows this,,
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19931
Which confirms it to be a scam,
The headers show no sign of a mass mailer program , which is unusual,
It will be interesting To see if it changes , once the subject is on her
hook, Wink

First scriped reply,

Quote:
Hello XXXX I so am glad that you have written to me. I very
much Waited to receive your letter. You to me very much were pleasant also To me very much it would be desirable to learn you better.
I am glad that you not against it. I the first time get acquainted on the Internet, I looked on profile which To me a distance at a site of acquaintances both have seen you. Also has decided To write to you. I hope that you have understood my message which I to You sent on a
site of acquaintances. Neil I at all do not know as me
To begin my letter. I think that I need to tell to you a little about myself.
My name Mariya, but you can name me Mari. To me of 26 years, I on a horoscope the Aries. I was never married and I do not have children. I live not abroad. I live in Russia, In the city of Cheboksary! I simply could not create the profile for Russia and I have made it for your country! I
tell you it because I do not wish you To deceive and speak you lie! I
very fair girl! I never tell lie to people.
For me honesty - very important! When I look at a world card, it seems
to me so big!!! We are very much far apart and we are divided by thousand and kilometers of thousand, But I hope that for you it not a problem and we will continue our acquaintance. I live together with my mum. I also have a grandmother. But she does not live with us.
The father I never saw also mother speaks of nothing about it.
Neil, tell to me about itself. Too it will be very pleasant to me to
Learn more about you. It seems to me that at us with you is much in common.
You agree with me? Neil you can tell about yourself more? I wish to
know much about you. Why you have solved gets acquainted in the Internet? What do you search in the girl?
What character at you? How you like to have a rest?
I do not know that to me still to tell to you. You can ask me all that you want Neil.
I will be very glad to answer your questions. I also hope that you will answer
Too my questions. So we with you can learn faster each other.
I send you my photo and I hope that to be pleasant to you my appearance.
Tell to me that you think of my photo. Too it would be very pleasant
to me to Receive your photos XXX that's doubtful.
I think that I will finish my letter. I hope that you will soon answer me.
I will wait your letter tomorrow.
Your new friend Mariya.

2nd reply.

Quote:
Hello XXXXX How are you today? I so am glad that you again
have Written to me. It is very pleasant to me to receive your letter.
I very much waited to receive your letter today.
Today I wish to tell to you a bit more about me. My growth 5'7 ",
170 sm. My all nearby 125 lbs, 55kg. I send you my photo to the
utmost that you
Could see my body. I hope that to be pleasant to you my figure.
It seems to me that I need to grow thin a little. You too so think?
I try to support my body in the good form. And you go in for sports?
I very much love sports. And I do every day morning jogs.
At me today it is a lot of questions to you. I want serious relations and
at once I wish to warn you. I do not wish to play game and if you wish
to play Simply with me, or you communicate with me for the sake of
a photo That I, I think that to us is necessary to stop our dialogue.
Neil, tell to me about that that it to be pleasant to you and that
You not to be pleasant. What do you wish to see in the girl?
For me the most important thing this that that at the person in heart.
For me the most important thing is feelings. I want I will find the person
With which is happy. I think that in relations the most important this
Trust and respect. You agree with me Neil? I respect honesty and
Consequently I always try to be fair. I do not love when people deceive
or play games. I very much like to prepare, gardening. My grandmother learnt me to prepare well. She spoke to me that the girl should be able prepare well to be pleasant to the man. I can prepare many dishes. I
hope that you can soon try that that I prepare. I am assured that you
very much like. You love flowers xxxxx no I get hayfever I very much like to grow up flowers, and I love when houses Are flowers, from
it the house to become more brightly and make a warm nature.
I also like to be on the nature. I think that now you know a bit more
About me Neil. I hope that you too will tell to me a bit more about you.
I very much wish to learn you better Neil.
I need to finish my letter. I will wait for your letter tomorrow.
I wish you good day and good mood.
Your friend Mariya.

Headers,,

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 0000000 with SMTP id t19cs156536wfe;
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.119.198 with SMTP id a6mr3426254far.42.1245511556867;
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-bw0-f168.Google.com (mail-bw0-f168.Google.com [209.85.218.168])
By mx.Google.com with ESMTP id 28si6954980fxm.49.2009.06.20.08.25.54;
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:25:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (Google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.218.168 as permitted sender) client-IP=209.85.218.168;
Authentication-Results: mx.Google.com; spf=pass (Google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.218.168 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: by bwz12 with SMTP id 12so367219bwz.17
For <zzzzzzzzz>; Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:25:54 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-priority
:message-id:to:mime-version:content-type;
bh=YUrv1WsC/i04mH7Q1dwteeMIYhc/nZ/GwggQN2nWniE=;
b=oB/jJPtD4ciDQ8EE3OlF5VClprYb4mnxENJy5IAYhW3P/y34AH4xNMOD334TsHQWXt
NZIDXuxx2mmtDH7yr7+2JRFV2RKj34ifF+C3EVYvS+18PJxFfkCaiHvKY0bs0I3y4Sde
+3no/9zc7qtReyU876FxC5gQt52Yc+G5PJHzQ=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=date:from:x-priority:message-id:to:mime-version:content-type;
b=AGNwXs1RLDHwg4OqZ4UuQDBPmcLN4UNchBXomfxaPWNsv6fbQAT718o3GH4EQlqhRK
80yfQ3kpFEwizlhfDwEZOz+oTLHS5nk9WL89F0Qbla8bEt9IfwaA7Ohoivarr6y7XX+x
Cb4rvyVql6Ld4cHDRXJ4v8EzHzeRPYnJClGmE=
Received: by 0000000000 with SMTP id g15mr4359005fgb.64.1245511553800;
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:25:53 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ?10.80.1.214? ([91.144.161.175])
By mx.Google.com with ESMTPS id e11sm1537382fga.21.2009.06.20.08.25.50
(version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:25:53 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:18:05 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
Boundary="----------9DD122E7E9874"

91.144.161.175 Russian Federation (Yoshkar-ola)*

Pictures,,,, [tineye shows nothing]

ImageImageImageImage

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mari El IP, claiming to be in Cheboksary, always a scam, and kind of an old tactic. The script is generically familiar.

Quote:
How you like to have a rest
many hits on google

Quote:
That I, I think that to us is necessary to stop our dialogue

http://www.stop-scammers.com/letter.asp?id=5090

This may be a script asembled from clips from many scripts. Small timer, newbie, somebody trying to bypass people checking the headers initially, but if they were smart enough to do that, they'd hide Mari El.

Just a Vlad, though. Smile

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't believe it, This one's rattling on about her Mother and her Granny, which look more like her sisters, but we all believe what they tell us. Don't we.

Third reply,
Quote:

Hello my dear friend ,Your letter has warmed today my heart.
It is always pleasant to receive your letter. Now I wait to receive
Every day your letter. Neil it is very pleasant to me to communicate
With you, and to learn about you more every day.
Neil, I wish to tell to you that for me the family is very important.
I think that for each person a family on the first place. You too so think?
I have mum. Her name Luda to it of 46 years. But I think that it looks much younger. Also I have a grandmother. She lives in settlement
Lipovo. Her name Zoya to it of 67 years. It about 80 km from Cheboksary. I try to go to it on weekends. It already old and I help it.
I send you a photo me, mum and my grandmother. I hope that to be pleasant to you this photo. We with my mum are very close. We with
it as two girlfriends. I tell to it all. I do not have secrets from it. My
daddy has died when I was still small, he has died Of a heart attack
at it there was a sick heart. which makes a nice change from being
run over by a truck
Therefore I was brought up only by mum and
The grandmother. I do not have brothers and sisters. I the only child
in a family.
XXXX tell to me about your family. You spoke to them about me? What
do they speak about me?
I hope that they not against that that you wrote to me. I spoke my mum about that That I write to you. She worries a little. She does not want
that to me was sick. I have told to it that you very good person and that you never will hurt me. I am right xxx you are,you are
I hope that you will never do to me painfully. I too never will hurt you.
You probably think of why I wish to find love through the Internet and in other country. xxxx, I will explain to you. I tried to find love in my city. But at me it has Turned out nothing. I loved one person, but it has
broken to me my heart.
I do not wish to recollect now about it. Then I again tried to find love.
But it seems to Me that men in my country are not able to communicate with girls. They drink alcohol much, they do not respect girls.
I heard about that that many girls have found love in other country through the Internet. And I too have decided to try to find love through the Internet. I hope that now you Understand me xxx
You have bad habits xxx? You smoke, you drink? i would like to chain you up to the leg of the table Wink I hope that was not present.
I at all do not drink and I do not smoke, only for holidays I allow to drink a few wines. I not against that the man would drink, but it is not a lot of and not often. xxxxl I wish to tell at once that I do not like to shout and quarrel. I love when in Relations mutual understanding and I would want that this understanding was always In relations. That would wash
favourite always it was happy and never longed. And I will do all for the sake of it. It is a pity to me, but I again need to finish my letter. I very much wish to communicate With you again. I hope that you will write to me again.
I very much will wait your letter tomorrow Your friend Mariya!

Image Image
If anyone want's to have a go at this one, Please feel free, it will make a good starter bait, if your not into the Russians, It does put a bit of work into it's scripts, every set of XXX is where my name was.. So it goes over the scripts before it sends them. Just tell it, it wrote to you from Mybelovednet.com and keep the first reply short. Tell it you would love to hear from it, and supply your e-mail address. And in no time you will meet her granny. Wink
Here's the address, [email protected] enjoy. Smile

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a go at her aswell and this time I'm gonna try not to involve nuns in my story. At the start.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Romance scams always terrify me. I think I'm just too lonely and too susceptible. Even if I tried to bait I'd somehow end up scammed or somehow emotionally injured. So I think I'll make it a personal policy not to touch them with a 10 foot pole.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yea, one of my lads (well, a south american one, how do you call these?) is really convincing, sometimes i also start doubting if she might even be real. Which means she/it is good at it's job. Which is exactly why it motivates me to keep haunting this one, because i can very well imagine 'real people' get hurt by it. It's a mental click you need to make sometimes, but just because it involves so much emotions (from victims, who suffer double pain compared to standard scam victims), these are the criminals that have to be punished the worst.

I do have to admit i will miss them once I've driven them so far they drop me though.. Wink

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This little gem arrived today.

get the bit about naked photo's , Talk about pot, kettle, black

Quote:
Hello my dear friend
I so am happy to receive your letter again. Every day i wait your
letter more and more. And you like to receive my letters Neil? How has passed your day? i am glad to accept your photos, they are fine, i am glad to receive them. every day we with you know about each other
more and more. And i so am glad to it.
It become seems to me that we is more close to each other a little. You agree with me? Today i have met my best girlfriend. Her name is Katya
. It my best girlfriend. We with it are very close. We with it as two sisters. I always tell to it all my secrets. We with it together went to school. Now we communicate with it a bit less. But all of us equally meet frequently. Today we with it have gone to cafe. We sat and talked.
I have told to it about you XXX. My girlfriend says that i have very much changed after a meeting with you. I have that effect on people Says that i became happier. And mum too speaks so.
She began to ask many questions about you. XXXX, she has told to me that i was cautious. She has told to me about that that in the Internet there are many bad people. There are people which deceive to receive money, there are men which ask naked photos from girls. I have told to
it that you not such and that you very good person. It is very glad that i have met you. XXXX, i hope that you do not deceive me. I know that you the good person and that you never will hurt me. I want that you too
knew that i do not deceive you and i always am completely fair with you.
I think that the destiny has helped us to find each other. And i hope that
i can soon meet you. But after i spoke with my girlfriend i began to
worry a little. Neil, tell to me that you not the such. Calm me. If you
to me tell it then i will trust completely to you. I hope that i do not offend you. xxxx, i want that you too have told to me about your friends. You have the best friend?
You often go together somewhere? You spoke to your friends about me? What do they speak to you about me? I hope that they not against that
we communicated. XXX you know, how i named a cat? I have named it Murzik, to be pleasant to you this name? Mum very much was surprised to such name. But i think that so it is better. By the way Murzik sends you regards. He wakes up every morning and at once starts to purr.
Today i send you a photo me and my girlfriend. I hope that to be
pleasant to you this my photo.
My girlfriend asked that i have sent you regards. She hopes that you will make me happy and that you never will hurt me. I will wait for your letter tomorrow XXXX
I already miss. Your girlfriend Mariya

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyway, It's been churning along for a while, then he thinks about
The trip and I get this,,

Quote:
Today it a good day for me. I have woken up in a gig spirit!
I saw a fine dream at night. I received your letter. I have enough your embraces, Kisses, gentle words, passion, tenderness, love, I feel your breath. But all this only in dreams, But I believe that they become true! And I`ll feel better! I miss you . I think of you, I dream of the moment when we are Engaged in love as we groan of happiness, passions and love. When I went today On street, I thought of you and did not notice
the car and fortunately it suddenly stopped. I want to walk with you!
We can go together and you hold me! I can talk to you about all.
In the evening we look TV, have dinner together, kiss, make love. I did have enough love, tenderness and caress before I met you! And I have found it with you! But now I still do not have it more strongly And I know that soon we make everything to meet as soon as possible.

Yes, yes, it's like The Bold and the Beautiful or the Young and the Rootless, But get the last line, It's Building up for the money pitch.

Next e-mail minus all the sex and depravity, just the money shot.

Quote:
I have left for some days and could Not answer you. I hope that you forgive me that I was late and have detained Ours with you a trip. But I went in Western Union and learnt about that as It is possible to take advantage of their services. To me have told that I should give the information to you about that where will arrive money And my full name, Mariya Danilova. And Western Union address: LENINA PROSPEKT,
6A Cheboksary, 428003. And that money to take necessary to me from
You the information: (me it is necessary your full name, your address,
And Western Union address with which you to me will send.)
I hope that you can help such sum. And we be very fast we can together
To me very much it would be necessary to arrive to you and
To be with you. I very much burn with the desire

So it got the standard reply about terrorist activity, Death, and distruction, and a Copy of a Form 49. Fill this in bitch.
Quick as the postman will allow, it's back with it's little form all completed

Quote:
I went today in Western Union And to me have prompted as to make the document which you to me have sent I it could Make and I
think that you will be happy with it and we can to be soon with you,
This happiness for me. I would think only of that that on faster to arrive
to you and to appear in your embraces and be with you it is my dream and I very much hope for that that this dream very soon to be executed.
I send you a document x-copy which I have made also I hope that you can be happy.

This is bad, bad. There's going to be very little sport in this one.. Still we send it a home made Genuine Western Onion rescript. All nicely filled out.. To get this back..

Quote:
But your address and Western Union address is necessary to me from where You sent me your money for a trip. I have received yours
the receipt On that that you have sent me money but me not clearly your address From where you sent to me. Write me your city of sending whence you To me sent money for a trip this information it is very important for me.
Write to me please and I can receive your money and we can be together
Very fast I can receive and pay them in agency. And we will Together very soon.

It seems theres a problem with my details, for some strange reason she or the western onion operator can't read them. How strange, So being
a very helpful sort of person I send her my [fake] Details, As one does.

To get this strange request back, It seems the MTCN number is not as precise as it could be..

Quote:
I yesterday went in Western Union with your receipt and wished
to receive your money For this Purpose what to pay for a trip but to me have told that your code MTCN Is not precisely written also to me would tell that has specified at you this code. For me it is very important therefore I ask you to concern it about understanding. If we make it
very soon that we will be together in the near future Together

I've told it there working with a new system and they may not have been issued with the correct coding yet, But I've checked with our WU outlet here , to be told everything is in order.. And it should be payable in a
few days..

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are the buyer don't you want to se all the goods before you send the dosh?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It really depends on what Boris has in the way of photo's. And it has to
be done slowly, or they will drop you. The Russians are a bit like that,
I think its called conservative, Twisted Evil

If you simply say.. send us a picture waving your knickers
they ether drop you, or ask for translation fee's first.. I've found they
work the porn angle with translation scams, Show a bit of Tit, to bait the hook for Translation fee's. A sort of look what I'll send you if you pay.

I've only ever had a couple of full on porn bait's One was a photographic model [so called] who went into great detail about her assists, and the
other one started out with Porn and when I replied with porn I got
dropped. About the best you will get is a bikini photo.
And you have to remember, all there stuff is stolen, and if there's no
porn or bikini stuff in the folio, they can't deliver.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I expected a long drawn out saga, today about how the moneys not there. How I fool with her, and what an inconsiderate arsehole I am..
Not a bit of it,, it would seem the money's arrived and collected, BUT, she can't leave as her Granny's got a crook back and can't be left on her own..
I think this might be the standard reply, when the money does in fact arrive.
Still she tells me it will improve HER economy. So all my efforts are not total wasted.

Quote:
Neil my dear as at you today has passed your day that at you new, than you were engaged today? Neil my darling i do not know from what to you to begin but at me for you not good news it, do not worry with a trip all well and with money at you too everything is all right.
So you concerning a trip should not worry. But it is postponed for some time,
I do not know from what to you to begin. But the matter is that at me
a problem with my grandmother it is very seriously sick also to me so
painfully to speak about it then that my heart not easy both for you and for my grandmother. I very much worry for it at it a serious trauma of a back very serious and consequently i cannot make now that that we
have conceived that is i cannot arrive to you, but wash documents everything is all right and my trip is postponed to you on not long time
i do not know however to last its back pains but while i cannot arrive to you for this reason. Wash money till now they lie in Western Union in a reliable place and you should not worry concerning money.
I think that you understand me and will concern it with understanding.
I should leave to my grandmother my mum. We should look behind it
and to help with its economy. My grandmother is not so young and at the old person all small problems become big and especially it is reflected on their health.
My grandmother will put in hospital and we with mum should be with it by turns and who that of us should do all on an economy at it houses. Neil you understand me.
I am very upset by it and that that i cannot while to you to arrive in the near future, I'm sure your upset, but not half as upset as I am it
is very difficult for me all has occurred for such time so much. adds another tick to the missed Root column
And to it to reconcile very difficultly. As speak at us in Russia
"every cloud has a silver lining" this saying designates that there is no
good without problems. And it and happens i was convinced of it in a life.
And me very sadly and painfully to perceive it. Neil i love you and for me
you road i hope that you support me in it and will concern it with understanding.
For me a medicine you and your love to me, it helps me from a pain as
i think of you and volume that i soon will with you it me calms and gives
hope of that that all it will soon end also i trust in it that all will
be behind and we can be together very fast. And this feeling does me more strongly.
I will do all probably for this purpose what my grandmother has recovered shortly. I might send the old bitch a Get well card and inquire if she has a funeral plan I will help it i will please her with that that i have met such person as you Neil, i think that it will be glad to it. I will send from you to it huge regards.
Also i will hope for its recover. Trust me all it will be good, i tell you it as he medical worker. And my promise is the law.
I LOVE YOU NEIL. well that makes everything better NOT
And to you it is always true till the end of my life. I will write to you when all will be good. I will not have not enough you and your gentle letters.
I will miss on you the my dear person.
Yours on always loving Mariya.

Resistance is futile

419legal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man...scamming is a profession for them! Such creative work...all going to waste. If only they could utilise their minds in doing something useful to the society. Its really difficult to figure out such scam mails. They are targetting the basic human emotion of love. Gotta be careful.

Last edited by 419legal on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419legal wrote:
But i dont know what is the problem if we had to buy it.I know very well it is scam but sometimes it may real also.

I think you should take a lot of time and read all the "Stickies" then re-read them again.
The ethic's of baiting are very specific . be sure it's a scam before you bait And if you read the stickies you will learn how this is done.

I think I can speak for just about everyone on here when I say, We never post a bait, unless we are sure it's fake, or a scam. And these people are very good at what they do, They are very believable, You will question yourself, if in fact there is a bait, in progress. But after you do your checks, you know there's no question about there authenticity. There shonky, and would steal the pennies from a dead mans eyes given the chance.

A couple of us are working on someone who want a Tranny for a girl friend,, Flashes eye's. We are fairly sure it's going to be a scam, BUT we can't find any proof. So unless we can find him / her somewhere else, evidence of scripts, or fake photo's. We will simply not reply and allow it to drift away on a little white cloud, Till we can find some evidence, then the wind will blow and his little white cloud will come back to us for treatment.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem that Granny has fully recovered, and she hasn't spent the money on wasteful things like food. In fact she's very careful and didn't collect it..

Quote:
Hello my dear
How at you business? Than you are engaged? I have arrived today to a city. I have for you a good news and is bad which me has strongly afflicted. I will begin with the good.
With my grandmother all well it goes on the amendment and now feels well. Now it to be at home with my mum. They transfer you greetings!!!
They speak that are very glad for us and are happy that i have met you.
I am happy that they are glad for us and that they not against that that
i will arrive to you. My grandmother had an attack with a back it speaks that was going to tide up the house and when it has started to work that
at it has taken a back have told that it has overstrained a back and consequently at it there was an attack to a back. And now we have solved that she will soon live with us in a city. So you should not endure into the account of it at it all well and i feel is better now i will not worry about it. How are your native?
What did you do in this absence? I thought all about you had a go now i will begin with bad news.
When i have arrived to a city that have gone at once home, for this purpose what to take documents and to draw out money which you to
me sent on a trip and to pay in agency and when i have come to office Western Union and would fill the form for this purpose what to receive money which you to me sent. I have made all as you to me sent in yours of form copies. And after i have given the form they have checked up
and have told to me that such data is not present that such remittance is not present. I have been very afflicted by it and to me i became very sad also did not know that to me to do. After that i descended in other bank Wester Union. And me have told the same as in the first bank.
I have been very strongly afflicted and at me in a head i became empty also did not know that to me to do. I strongly was upset and would go to the cafe Internet that to you it to inform. I do not know in what i have put
i do not know that to me to do, in me the big deposit on heart.
At me when there was no such feeling as now. To me i am very sad also
i do not know that to me to do. When i was at the grandmother that i thought only of you about that that we soon will together.
I thought as there will be we with you the first meeting it it was very
magnificent in my dreams and i have been very glad and overflowed by happiness. But when i have learnt about that that there is no your money that wash dreams have failed in ashes and to me it became sick and it is empty on heart.
Neil my dear help me that to me to do that has occurred. Learn please that has occurred in bank whence you sent money. I do not know in what business. Inform me please that happens To me very painfully to inform you on it but i do not know that to me to do more. At me emptiness on heart i love you Neil.
And i wish to be with you but because of it to me became sad and very sick. I ask you to write to me that happens. I will wait for your letter in
the cafe Internet, at me very strong weariness and at me would be not present force for this purpose what to make that that still.
I love you my dear Neil.
I will wait for your letter.
Your loving Mariya.

Silly girl, didn't she know that if the moneys not collected in a given time , the payment cancelled itself out. and returns to sender. Now we will have to start all over again. What a shame.. Confused

Resistance is futile

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very familiar scripts,and we can "buy" it,but not believe it´s true.
Some people can swallow that crab easily and those people will be victims.
That is the other side of this all.
All who have been visited in these sites,knows what is reality.
Just hoping that more people find these sites,cos it will be open their eyes.
Shocked

Quote:
But i dont know what is the problem if we had to buy it.I know very well it is scam but sometimes it may real also.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mayday

what we need to do is help all those people who might be taken in by publishign on SW and all site west of East Africa, and southish fior the ozzies.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Pete,, nice to hear from you. Laughing Laughing

Very concerned as one would be about her granny
I wrote the following,
Quote:
Hallo Mariya,
I'm so pleased that your Granny has fully recovered. Please give her
my good wishes.
Now the news about your money, well theres good news and bad news. The bad news is the transaction must have cancelled it'self out due to the fact you did not collect it in time. Or that's what they told me. And I will have to find my copy of the senders receipt, and present it for a refund.. Then we can start the process all over again. I don't get the transfer
fee's back, but at last we know where the money is. And the good news
is you won't be required to redo a Form 49, as there not date stamped, and all the information will be the same, except for the dates. So next time I go into town I will resend your money
How good is that.

Did that slow her down , not a bit of it,

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Man And My Sun Neil!!!!!!!
Neil, I am glad to receive yours letter today.
Neil my dear I is glad to hear that with your money everything is all right,
I very long could not fall asleep because of that that I thought of your money
I thought that with them there was also I think were not pleasant.
But now to me it became easier that with them everything is all right.
It for me happiness that all is good. I waited yesterday your letter and was
In the Internet of cafe but I it have not waited and have left home.
I am glad that all behind that of all mine think have vanished about that
Happens with money. I am happy that all well. Neil my prince, I am happy that
All so have occurred but excuse me for such detention we could with you already
Likely be together if with my grandmother all was good. But what that was,
And that not to change. What now to us to do, what it is necessary for us to make,
What would be everything is all right? I would will go to agency today for
This purpose what to apologise for a delay, and to learn that to me it is necessary to make.
I think that I needed to pay only it money for documents and I can arrive to you.
And it will be the most remarkable in my life I hope that now all will be good also
I can arrive to you. And to be with you with that person to whom I trust also whom I love I mean you Neil!!! My favourite Neil when we can make that that we have conceived, When I can pay money in agency would inform me that could tell this information in agency.
For this purpose that they would know on what number to book the ticket.
I hope that you understand me. I think of that when we with you shall be together. I so would want that right now I have closed eyes and when I shall open them only Already in your embraces. Gentle and tender. I
very much want to kiss you and to Be engaged with you in love, I want
to fill our life by happiness and love.
I with impatience wait when we shall be together.
I want to be with you Neil.
I LOVE YOU NEIL!!!!!!
Yours and only yours Mariya.

Being very understanding about the situation I replied

Quote:
I will be going into town on Friday, So I will sort out your money then, But I've been thinking, It might be an idea to wait a while until
your Granny is well again, and your free to travel.. Then you won't spend the money on something else. And there's no point in getting a Visa, if
you can't use it, It might well have run out before your ready to travel
and that would be money wasted, Don't you think. And as you said , you can't leave while your Granny is sick. Can you.

Did this stop the process, not a bit of it

Quote:
Neil my dear I understand that you worry about it, but for this
Purpose there would be no reasons that so to worry as in it there is no necessity. My favourite I spoke to you about that that my grandmother
will live now with us in a city. Where we lived in our apartment with mum now my mum will look for the grandmother And it is much more safe if
the grandmother lives with us. And they will soon Move to a city to us
only it is necessary to transport things and which remained With the grandmother in settlement Lipovo. Neil now all will be good.
I hope that you understand me. You should not worry as my grandmother in safety. If yes we now pay for the ticket and documents that they will
be ready after A while and at once them I as I can not receive. So it has been told in agency.And that is I will have time for that what to solve all problems of the house And all to settle. Neil my favourite I very much wish to arrive to you and This desire pursues me since then as I have understood that you that person Of whom I waited all life. And for me every day from you very much it is not Easy to transfer to distances.
And it as test for me. And it to me happens Very difficultly it to transfer.
I love you Neil and I do not see a life Without you you unique who in my heart. Neil my love, it as a fairy Tale in which I the hero which gets to troubles and cannot reach the purpose But in the end of a fairy tale
always wins good against harm.
And I hope that my fairy tale will soon come to an end also I can be happy.
There can be with you my love.
I wish you good day and I will miss very much on you.
Your loving Mariya.

I just replied short and sweet,

Quote:
Hallo Mariya,
Thanks for your mail, I waited until I had something to report before replying, and this is the first opportunity have had, Managed to find the western union outlet yesterday, and did the business. It should go through without any further trouble.

IThe bad news is it still loves me,

Quote:
My love, my life, my happiness, my pleasure!!!!!
I have come today to Internet cafe, and was is very upset.
I so very much waited for the letter from you. I cannot live
Without you mine are sweet. I very much to wait from you the letter.
Neil, my sweet, I very much miss under your letters? My happiness,
I cannot simply limit in feelings to you. I very much love you!!!!!!!!
I should tell to you, because my love to you very gentle and pure.
My love for you it is huge and infinite. And please, do not do
So to me it is sick, not test my heart, my feelings!!!!
My heart very tiny, and belongs now only for you my prince!!!!
You my star and very much does not suffice you, I very much miss you.
You are necessary to me, as day on the sun, both at night in stars and
the moon. I very much worry for you, what with you happens? You do
not write me already Long time and it disturbs me. Please, my love, write to me. I will wait very much from you for news.
Yours loving Mariya!!!

I'm running out of options so another short reply.

Quote:
Hallo Mariya,
I told you I would not write until I had sent your money, please read
my last e-mail, Unlike you I have to Work, I think you must spend all your time at the Internet cafe waiting for replies

Back it came, doesn't love me as much, Still now I have to convince her someone else collected her money..

Quote:
Neil my dear I today went to bank Western Union and wished to draw out
Money for this purpose what to pay in agency for this purpose what to
Me documents have made. When I have come to bank and all have made
That that you have written to me in the form which you to me sent,
I have written all as have been specified in your form. But me have told
That such remittance is not present. And I have very much become
Agitated, I coupled why was not present but to me spoke that they did
Not receive such transfer. Both I have been very upset, and I did not
Know that to me to do. To me they that cannot make have told in bank that.
I thought that I can receive today your money both answer you.
And to please you, but I bring only one misfortune for you. I do not
Know that happens. Why there was no such transfer. I should learn from
You that happens why I could not receive your money for this purpose
What to pay money in agency. I do not know that to me now to do, I am
Very upset also to me very difficultly about what that to think.
It was the most disturbing for me. I do not know that has occurred.
How it to understand?? If you know that there was that explain to me.
I very much wish to talk to you if you have a phone number that write me
It please I wish to hear you I wish to talk to you. I so do not have
Not enough you and the today's history for me very much was
Unpleasant. I hope that you knows that has occurred. I WAit for your
Letter and I hope that you can tell to me about all...

It's nearly time to close the file on this one..

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm quite shaken-up with the news that the moneys gone missing,
BUT like they always say on here, blame someone else

So I've sent this, she should be really pleased/impressed Interpol are going to call round and investigate her claim.. Wink Wink it should speed things up no end..
Might breath a bit of fresh breath into the bait a nice slow police investigation..

Quote:
Hallo Mariya.
I will contact the Newsagent where I made the western union transfer on Friday, and ask them what the problem is.
You say your concerned, I'm bloody worried it was my money that would seem to have gone missing. So much for your western Union system, it's no wonder it's banned by all reputable business, in this country.
I will contact them on Monday and see whats happened... I might also contact our Federal Police Agency, and see if anything can be done via Interpol. I will supply them with all our details both yours and mine, This from there web site,,
INTERPOL, in partnership with the StAR Initiative, is working towards the recovery and return of stolen assets. This project allows INTERPOL to actively engage national law enforcement bodies in co-ordinated efforts to trace, seize, confiscate and return public funds to victim countries.

We will soon sort this out..

And if nothing happens we can blame Interpol. Confused

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic