SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wild Dogs Blocked My Way to W.U. (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is turning out nicely. My emails are in blue, scammer's emails in red, web silliness is in green (M7CN.S3CUR3, etc.), and my comments are in black. Enjoy!

date Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 6:56 PM
subject RE: Compensation To Scam Victim

Hi,

I would like to claim my victim compensation funds of $500,000.

Name: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams
Address: 1gnat1o M. Baed1ng University, Faculty Mail Dept., Univ. B0x 1124, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Tele: 2O6-35O-9O25

Thank you!

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 2:43 AM
subject CHOOSE YOUR INTERNATIONAL DELIVEY OPTION

ECOWAS/V/Card/0803/1800
Notification Date:7/08/2009

ATTENTION: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams,

Congratulations once again on behalf of the Donations Board. We do believe that your compesaction funds will be put into good use for community, educational and business development. On Behalf of the Screening Committee of Donations Board, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online victims in your Category. Hence you are therefore cleared, your cheque has been issued and you can now claim your donation.All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your cheque in your name has been processed. Your parcel contains the following documents:

1.COMPESACTION CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF $500,000.00 USD usd.
2.COMPESACTION CERTIFICATE FROM THE DONATIONS BOARD.
3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.)
4.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.)

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you.For safe delivery of your compesaction Cheque and other compesaction documents.

Description of parcel to be delivered:

CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS BELOW AND LET US KNOW IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE :
RECEIVERS NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
DELIVERY OPTION:

This company declined reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the cheque to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, We cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing.With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.

Note:That your compesaction is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the amount and hence must be provided by you because your an international victims,before your prize is transferred to you.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect victims and to avoid misappropriation of funds send your response to indicate your option within the next 48hrs,because you only have 7 days to claim this cheque and after this period,your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be re used in the drawings of the next edition.

World Cargo home page
Premium Class Delivery: 24 hours
TOTAL: $300.00

World Cargo home page
Second Class Delivery: 48hours
TOTAL: $200.00

World Cargo home page

Premium Class Delivery: 72 hours
TOTAL: $110.00

The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover have undertaken incase of loss,damage or theft of your highly sensitive document.

They assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities.
Thanks

Best Regards
Mr. Ad3 Junior P3t3rs.
Tel:+2347O65879299

And he attached this rather convincing picture of my package Wink

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 8:45 AM
subject Re: CHOOSE YOUR INTERNATIONAL DELIVEY OPTION

I choose Premium Class 24 hr. delivery. How should I make arrangements to pay for shipping?

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 9:10 AM
subject Payment Details For The Delivery Of Your Parcel.

Good Day To You: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams.

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail to this office. In regards to your mail i want to inform you that your Parcel will be delivered to you in your country as soon as the delivery charges is been confirm by the receiver .

You are advise to make the payment of the Delivery Option which you have choosen to the with the details below Via Western Union Money Transfer Outlet close to you or Money Gram as well:

RECEIVER NAME: Mr Jam3s App3al.
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
AMOUNT: $
SECURITY QUESTION: COLOUR?
ANSWER: BLUE
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::

And as soon as the payment for the delivery is been confirmed by this office your Parcel will be delivered within the period of time framed for the delivery of your Parcel.

Your urgent response shall be awaited in this office.

Honest Regards
Mr. P3t3r Ad3 Junior

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:12 PM
subject Re: Payment Details For The Delivery Of Your Parcel.

Mr. Ad3,

Thank you for your prompt response. I must confess though, I am unfamiliar with Western Union and Money Gram as I've never used either service. Can you explain how it works?

Thank you.

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 4:19 PM
subject Details On How To Make The Payment

Your mail has been received in this office and it content was clearly understood in this office.

All you need to do is to take the fee to the Western Union Office close to you and tell the agent on sit that you want to send some money the details below:

RECEIVER NAME: Mr Jam3s App3al.
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
AMOUNT: $
SECURITY QUESTION: COLOUR?
ANSWER: BLUE
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::

Your urgent response shall be awaited in this office.

Honest Regards
Mr. P3t3r Ad3 Junior

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM
subject Re: Details On How To Make The Payment

Ok, I went to Western Union. I payed them the $300 plus a fee. I attached the receipt as proof. They told me to tell you that since the funds are going to Nigeria that you must obtain the MTCN through a secure website: http://m7cn.s3cur3.la (they mentioned something about fraud being a problem in your country). Once you go to that website, log in with the ID # xxxxxxxxx(redacted)xxxxxxxxxxxxx and follow the instructions to get the MTCN.

When can I expect you to mail my package?

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

And I attached this as proof (kudos to whoever made that receipt generator!):

And he attempts to retrieve the MTCN:

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 5:51 PM
subject M7CN S3cur3 - The mugu has landed

Your mugu, [email protected] has started to discover his MTCN.

Go here: http://m7cn.s3cur3.la/baiter.php?id=xxxxxxxx(redacted)xxxxxxxxxx to see the stats.

MrMe

And thus began this lad's saga of M7CN S3CUR3! He is by far the most relentless lad I've come across to use the site:

Current Server Time: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 10:01:23 -0400

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 07:11:31 -0400
Time of last Box click: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 08:06:25 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 777
Total Refreshes: 50
Completed the Process?: no

And he sends this excuse to me:

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 6:15 PM
subject Warning From This Office

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail in this office that was not acepted here.

I will like to inform you that the Account Department of this office do not aceipt such secure payment details from any of our customer's you are advise to go back to western union of where the money where sent and ask them to write out the M.T.C.N Numbers for you as the receiver Network is unable to Access the secure wesite page due to the low internet facilities here.

Please you are advise to get back to this office with the details as instructed by this office.

Regards
Mr. Ad3 P3t3rs

Pitiful excuse, I must say.

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 6:33 PM
subject Re: Warning From This Office

Mr. P3t3rs,

I received your last email. I am sorry to hear about your internet problems. Hopefully you will be able to receive this email.

I will venture back out to the Western Union branch in town here and see if they will release this MTCN number to me. I'll tell them that you have internet problems and can't access the website to retrieve the MTCN. I will email you when I get back.

When will you be able to mail my package?

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

Then I wait a little while and send him this:

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 7:11 PM
subject Re: Warning From This Office

Mr. P3t3rs,

I hope I am finding you in a better mood than myself right now. I had a problem getting to the Western Union branch in town. I walked all the way down to the branch, but before I got there an angry dog blocked my way! The dog was very wild looking and acted very mean towards me. It growled and snarled at me and blocked the road to the Western Union store. I think it may have had rabies.

I was so frightened I couldn't proceed down the street. I had to turn around and walk home. I am so frightened of dogs and this was my worst fears realized! I was attacked by dogs some years ago and on my best days now I can't be within 20 feet of even a friendly one.

I pray that your internet access was restored so you were able to retrieve the MTCN number from the website. Let me know of your progress so that you can send my package.

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

And yet all the while he's logged on, clicking boxes on M7CN.S3CUR3.

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 8:02 PM
subject Attention: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

Attention: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

This is to inform you that this office has tried all the possible bast to complete the secure process but at has not been possible so i will advice you to find a way to provide this office with the necessary requirement so that the delivery of your Parcel will proceed with immidate affect.

Regards
Mr. Ad3 P3t3rs

date Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:07 PM
subject Re: Attention: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

Mr. P3t3rs,

I am sorry you were unsuccessful getting the money from Western Union. How should we proceed? Please let me know because I am growing anxious to receive my package.

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

date Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 4:55 AM
subject Dear: Dr. Simon Williams

Dear: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams,

I am very sorry for what you have been passing through but i have to inform you that if you refuse to go back to the Western Union Outlet and get the M.T.C.N Numbers this office will have know other choice but to send you a disclaimer form for you to fill and returne to this office for security reasons.

Due to the fact that this office has never encounter this type of problems befor and i will want you to go back to them an retify this problem and get back to this office so that your parcel can be delivered to you on time.

I await your urgent response to this mail and the M.T.C.N Numbers.

Honest Regards
Mr. P3t3r Ad3 Junior

I have a feeling those dogs are still there...

date Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM
subject Re: Dear: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

Mr. P3t3r,

I attempted to go back again to the Western Union branch in town today. I had hoped that the vicious dog I had encountered yesterday would be gone but it was not. In fact, there were now 2 very mean dogs that blocked my path! I tried to sneak around them but every time I got close to them they would growl and one even tried to bite me!

You must understand that I am deathly afraid of dogs since I was bitten and viciously attacked in the past. I had no choice but to turn around and go back home. Please tell me that your internet was restored so you are able to get the MTCN. I await good word from you.

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

He tells me I need to face my fears:

date Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 9:23 AM
subject Dear: Dr. Simon Williams

Dear: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams,

I have complete the secure process required by the Western Union and yet i have not received the M.T.C.N Numbers so you have to go and inform them and get back to this office as soon as possible so that your Parcel can be delivered to you at last on Monday.

I awit your promt response to this mail and i am very sorry for your experence with the Dogs, but still you have to deal with them becouse they are your worst nightmare.

Honest Regards
Mr. P3t3r Ad3 Junior

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts

Last edited by woosfriend on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao @ the package, no doubt thats on its way Laughing

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this is a stretch, but maybe I can get a safari out of this one. I came up with this tactic. Tell me what you think...

date Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 11:18 AM
subject I have an idea

Mr. P3t3r,

I'm sorry but I could not face the wild dogs. They are just too scary and I fear they may attack me. I called the Western Union branch and explained our situation. I told them that you were unable to retrieve the MTCN from the website because of internet problems. They were very insistent they they had no access to MTCNs for money being sent to Nigeria.

But I did ask them about money going to other countries in Africa. They said that Nigeria is the only country that must use the website when receiving money from the U.S. So, if you are able to go to a bordering country like Benin and receive the money there I don't think there will be a problem. They said that if I send the money there they would be able to get me the full MTCN without going to the website.

For your added trouble of traveling I would be willing to pay you an additional $300. It is the least I could do for all the trouble you'd have to go to to travel and besides it is worth it so I can receive my package. Please let me know if this is acceptable.

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

Do you think he'll go for it?

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not biting on the safari idea (as I expected). Either way, I threw him a curve ball.

date Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 1:28 PM
subject Attention: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

Attention: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams,

In my last mail to you i told you that the secure process of geting the M.T.C.N Numbers was completed by me i had to leave every thing that i was doing and make sure it was done with,After completing it i was expecting to see the M.T.C.N Numbers but three of the Numbers were missing and i was told that send missing M.T.C.N Numbers will be send to this office via E-mail still now i have not receive it.

As for traveling to the next country to get the M.T.C.N Numbers i must say i am very disapointed in you,other who have been compesated have made payment through the same way and everything went well so i say that you are not ready to pay for the delivery of your parcel and i tell you there will never be an opportunity like this that will come your way again.

I wish you well and do note that my next mail to you will be me sending and asking you to fill the Disclaimer Form so that the Funds can be used to compesete another Beneficairy.

Honest Regards
Mr. P3t3r Ad3 Junior

date Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 1:39 PM
subject Re: Attention: Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

Mr. P3t3r,

Please don't be hasty, I think I have a solution that will work. I am on my way to the Western Union branch to try and sort this out. I will email you as soon as I get back and I will make sure you are able to retrieve your funds.

I pray that the dogs have gone away, but you are right. If they are there I must face my fears.

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

And a little later I send this:

date Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 2:27 PM
subject You Funds

Mr. P3t3r,

Good news! The dogs were not there and I was able to make it to the Western Union branch! After discussing the problems you were having obtaining the MTCN through the website the clerk at the store and I came up with a solution.

He refunded me my initial payment and I gave him the money again to create a new money transfer. This time instead of Nigeria we said the pick-up location was Benin. I know you can't travel to Benin, but we just put that location on the form to try and trick the Western Union offices to giving us an MTCN. I think it should work. Attached you will find a scanned copy of the new receipt with the MTCN.

Please let me know when you can send my package. I am very excited about it.

And also, thank you for helping me stand up to my fear of dogs! You truly helped me out!

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

And I attach his new receipt:

I suspect that he'll have issues with that MTCN. If that's the case, I think I'll blame it on the W.U. computer system only recognizing that MTCN in Benin because that's the country listed on the receipt. And, of course, my fear of dogs may become a factor again. Wink

SmokinKrabbs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the perfect picture of a "devil" dog if you need one loll Compliments of my adorable puppy Mandy.
http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/SmokinKrabbs_33fed9004bac.jpg

This will haunt you forever and torment those fears like you have never been tormented loll

<a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/SmokinKrabbs_a569b695c888.jpg">[Very First Trophy... I'm so proud!]</a>
"Oh my... that's a big one!!!"
No one knew what she was looking at, but she never took her eyes off it. (Fatespinner)

Blessed Be and Squishy O's

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, I was thinking more along these lines:

Nothing more fearful than a vicious Basset Hound!

SmokinKrabbs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We could always find a teacup chihuahua loll

<a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/SmokinKrabbs_a569b695c888.jpg">[Very First Trophy... I'm so proud!]</a>
"Oh my... that's a big one!!!"
No one knew what she was looking at, but she never took her eyes off it. (Fatespinner)

Blessed Be and Squishy O's

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
cece
Master Baitress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL ... I love the part about the rabid dog!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is indeed a frightening looking animal. You could get your face licked off if you're not careful. Laughing

Good job trying to ease the lad into Benin, if you keep with him for a few weeks he might be willing to give it a try. Just keep playing along, let him think that he is in complete control and let him see that you are really trying.

Try ignoring him for a day or two and see what he has to say. Sometimes silence works wonders on the lads.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, he finally breaks his silence!

date Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 3:31 PM
subject Mr. Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

Mr. Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams,

I will like to let you know that if you are serious about claiming your Compesation Funds you will follow my instructions and that of this office and not do things your way, i am giving this one chance to go and make the payment with the payment details that was sent to you in my previous mail and follow the directives and get back to this office with the required information.

I await you response.

Mr. P3t3r

A little slap should work. Maybe I still can get a safari out of this...

date Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 3:57 PM
subject Re: Mr. Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

Mr. P3t3rs,

I have complied with you 100%, yet you talk to me with such a negative tone. What kind of government agency do you run? It seems most unprofessional.

I have no control over the policies of Western Union or any other money transfer service. Just because funds were restricted to your country to use a security website doesn't mean that I can change that. The best solution I could come up with is to change the destination country to one that does not use the security website. But this is not good enough for your satisfaction and god only knows why.

Can't you see my hands are tied? What other solution do you propose? Either you can pick up the money in Benin (which is not far at all from you), or you can deal with the security restrictions on money transfers into your country. Either way, the choice is entirely yours.

Please let me know what you plan to do.

--Dr. S1mon W1ll1ams

I'll let him stew on that a bit and see where it leads.

tonyfrank
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it, where do I get the W.U. receipts ? I have had to forego so many great offers of money because i insisted on my FED_EX collect account which riles the lads...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

for W.U.:

http://www.spyrkes.info/wugen/

for M.G.:

http://www.spyrkes.info/mggen/mgformorange.html

Enjoy!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic