SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This was new to me, scam sent as Yahoo Calendar Invite?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Odd...

Quote:
You're invited to: Hello,
By your host: Mary Kipkalya

Date: Saturday August 8, 2009
Time: 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm (GMT +00:00)
Street: Dearest ,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation,My name is Miss. Mary Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya in West Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash t hrough the below site:http:// edition.cnn. com/2008/ WORLD/africa/ 06/10/kenya. crash/index. html After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instuction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the mo ney to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinc ed me that you may be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assinate me. The amount is( $5.8 USD )Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive respo nse showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self for now untill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my weaked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin.I have the documents for the claims. Yours Sincerely Mary Kipkalya Kones.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation

El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've had those come before, dunno why its done :S

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received one from there too - rather fun bait it was as well!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Chihuahua
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to have upped the Money. US$7.5 Million

Anyone wanna crack at her? I would but don't have the time. and it would seem they Want to use Messenger style scamming. lol

Mary Kipkalya <http://www.livevideo.com/larry4k/?iby=963291&m_tkc=28021346> wants to chat with you using the new LiveVideo.com. Click on Accept Invitation to start chatting!

Accept Invitation <http://www.livevideo.com/signup/step1.aspx?iby=963291&m_tkc=28021346&utm_source=invitation&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invitefriend>

Mary Kipkalya has also sent you a personal message:
My Dear Greetings to you,

I know you will be surprise to receive my mail since we have neither seen nor met before,Well, i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation,My name is Miss Mary Kipkalya, I am from Kenya in West Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2008-06/11/content_6751731.htm After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Cote d'Ivoire with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Cote d'Ivoire to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instuction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I'm marry so that i can be able to manage the money,or the present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his or her bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinc ed me that you may be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assinate me. The amount is( $7.5 USD ) Seven Million Five Hundred Thusand United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Cote d'Ivoire on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself for now untill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my weaked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Cote d'Ivoire) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin.I have the documents for the claims.

Yours Sincerely.

Miss Mary Kipkalya.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I shouldn't think she really wants to video chat - because 'she' is extremely likely to be a 'he' in reality.

But I can always occupy another Orphaned Refugee with a few million in the bank - so if you would like to share 'her' email address, I will cheerfully respond to the sad story told. Twisted Evil

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

seems more like

"hey i found a script and I want to scam people and get lots of money, but i don't know how this email/messenger thingy works because it's the first time ever i get behind a computer" kinda lad Confused

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just another way they try to circumvent spam filters. Inventive, I will give them that.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic