SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IIIII'MMMMMM BBBBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after going on the longest business trip in history and immediatly moving from XXXXXX to XXXXXXX I'm finally back and ready to spread some hell...

One question though, It seems that Google has gotten wiser about using G-mail to mass mail? I had an E-mail address locked by Google because I couldn't get the number of addresses below 500 before it got locked, so I logged onto a different G-mail account, only to find that it and all the accounts I currently own on G-mail were locked.

Are they keeping records of ip/mac addresses and banning my computer from sending E-mails? Why can't I send E-mails at all?

Sorry if folks have already dealt with this, but I'm back from a long hiatus, and can't find anything on search...

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, I really missed you.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks PF,

I've really missed being able to bait harder than the occasional "Please tell me more" mass bait...

That having been said, I've actually still get a few ongoing baits that I'm trying to keep alive. But I think it' time to switch modalities, since it's devolved into trading insults...

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back CarlisleNinnymuggins!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed you, CarlisleNinnymuggins!

Glad you came back home. Wink

Home is where the heart is. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling that irony is bypassing CNm.

Still, welcome back (no irony intended)

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@CarlisleNinnymuggins

Regarding your question.

Google has limits on the amount of email that may be sent in a 24 hour period. There was no clear indication of how much mail could be sent when I viewed the Terms Of Service document but the following excerpt from section 4 may help shed some light on your problem:
4.5 wrote:
4.5 You acknowledge and agree that while Google may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by Google at any time, at Google’s discretion.

Google do record information relating to your activities:
Quote:
Log information – When you access Google services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.

View Google's privacy policy.

You may also wish to refer to My account has been locked in Gmail help.

I suspect your mailout was flagged as spam and the account in question, and any others associated with the same cookie/ip address were disabled.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic