SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barrister grows a conscience?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister P@ul Bul1 suddenly decides he can't complete business?

Quote:
Please dont send any money,am not interested in continuing this business, my conscience is pricking me.Please lets pretend we never had this conversation.Thank You Regin@

All that after he gave me his bank account info to wire money to! Well, this successful business woman (human trafficker/modern slaver trader) is not going to give up that easily!

Quote:
What?! I have already informed my bank to send the money! Check your account! I expect you to fulfill your end of the business transaction. I don't care about your conscience. I want the money. I will inform Mr. Ch@n that you have backed out. Poor excuse for a business man.

Regin@

Funny thing is, I have already sent his goodies in to Alan. Is this a reaction to having his account yanked? I did not know Alan could do it that fast!

I also wrote the scammer's accomplice (2ndary character?).

Quote:
P@trick,

Your Barrister, Mr. Bul1, has a conscience. This is something not often found in lawyers, and a detriment to their business. He has decised not to assist us in our business. Please let me know how you plan to retrieve the money I sent him and apply it to whatever process he needed complete. Please keep me informed. I had a feeling about him. He must have no testicles.

Regin@

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Come-On
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please dont send any money,am not interested in continuing this business, my conscience is pricking me.Please lets pretend we never had this conversation.Thank You Regin@

This is weird. His conscience is "pricking" him? I didn't know lads had a conscience.

Last edited by Come-On on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he found this site and got spooked? "Conscience" is not a word I would expect to find in their vocabularies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Badgerbait"]
Quote:

Laughing :::snort:::: Pricking him, eh? That's funny! Yeah, a prick getting pricked. Razz

Quote:
I had a feeling about him. He must have no testicles.

Great line! LOL!

There must be an angle. Lads don't have consciences. I doubt it has anything to do with Alan - as much magic as he does, I don't think even he works that fast.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"Conscience" is not a word I would expect to find in their vocabularies.

Spelt right as well, whatever next?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic