SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverse, I was then one that told him that when I went down to MG to get my cash back.

Anyways tell him not to forget the John Sparrow account! He hasnt been checking it and I need some answers from my son! Wink

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I cant just understand you any more and for Mr.G0mer he can not hold or collect the money because D0uglas M0rgan is well know

We all know who Mr G0mer is,but just who is D0uglas M0rgan?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No idea Confused
Also, that "G0mer is contacting me" part of your email seemed to be enough to get him to take G0mer's request seriously (See below for his latest mail)

@Loupeitak: For the Abidjan payment?
Hmm, if so, I think I have a way out of this without discrediting you (hopefully) or me. It also has the potential to make G0mer even more notorious. Very Happy
Oh, and I'll make sure to mention Sparrow.

@SouthernRedneck: Laughing @ your reply, especially the parrot eye-patch part. Good job laying it on thick, he is more likely to believe that you are a past victim now.

This just in to G0mer:
Quote:
WAIT I WANT TO TAKE THE PICTURE OK AND AS SOON AS I TOOK THE PICTURE WITH YOUR NAME AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU OK.

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOPING MY DOLLAR NOW AND STOP SAY THAT ..THE DOLLARS YOU HAVE BEEN CHOP TIRED OK.

WAIT FOR MY REPLY.

I don't think he understands the tattoo part, but if he messes up, then that means I can slap him, THEN get the tattoo (double trophies Twisted Evil ). I never imagined that this lad would be such a great trophy lad Shocked

Here's the latest to Victor:

Quote:
Victor I have attached the two payments I received from the victims to you Wow, he has now admitted that he was hiding payments... and that’s the two people which fellow my procedure and they pay the money and told me that when they got to the money gram where they made the payment and they told them that the money has been picked up with Mr.G0mer come along with Dr.Jack Deep Id Card to collect the money on his behalf so that what tell me that the Gomer has picked up the money Bro.

I want you to call the money gram office in Abidjan and give them the reference number of the payment to check it for you so that we can confirmed if he has collect it or not. Of course he hasn't, you halfwit. What have I been telling you? Rolling Eyes

The new victims email you sent to me and I have done the work and out of five, four reply back well to me and am waiting for the next format to give them so that we can carry the job along and all the victims want to know the next step in the next format you will give me.

My family are doing well in new jersey and if I got some money now I will come over to meet you and I have one uncle leaving in new York also and that one also want me to come to his house but am not going to meet my family but am coming to meet you when I got to the state so that we can run good things together Men. He is willing to ditch his family to come visit me? I'm so touched Crying or Very sad

Waiting for your reply Victor and I need your phone number...Should I give you my phone number? Another good sign of obedience, he is offering to give me his number. Is there anyone who can do a call for me? I can always ignore his request, but it could finally get him on the road.

One love Man U said so….

Attached was the payment slip he already sent me, and this one (click to enlarge):

Who did this one? The message to Sparkles was a nice touch Laughing

EDIT: A while ago, I replied to the message from our boi that was sent to the shuttle, and completely forgot to reply to the next part of the format. Well, it seems he is not satisfied with that. Behold, his new modified version of the script:

Quote:
Dear Beloved One,

Am very happy with my move to find the treasure, i give thanks to you for your good mind of assisting me on this matter.
Am so happy to inform you that i only find 3 treasure boxes as the map read, i don’t have much time to find the rest due to my uncles after me, i have to leave the country yesterday midnight back to Ghana.

I succeeded in safe keeping the 3 treasure boxes to one security company call Lake W00d Inc. to take it out of Abidjan to Europe, and did not disclose what I have in the boxes to this security company, i only tell them is Family Treasure they accept to deliver it to there office in Europe, i was told they will contact me once they get to any destination to safe keep my Family Treasure in Europe.

I deposit the boxes in your name Benjamin D0ver as the family member and the owner of the treasure boxes, i was issue a Deposit Certificate and code, i told them you will contact them once i get any new from the security company i don’t want to give them your contact yet, i will send you the certificate and code once i see your mail and the contact of the security company for you to contact them.

Please note that i did not pay for the ship because I don’t have any money, i told them you will be responsible for the fees once the Treasure get to there office in Europe, i was only doing this just to make sure my uncles did not find me with it.

I be waiting to read from you as this is very urgent reply back to me today.

Regards
J0hn Sparrow

He's so unoriginal Rolling Eyes

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hes a liar, hugh g. r0d hasnt received word one from that fool.

hes depriving me of my fun. Crying or Very sad
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Did you check your spam filter? Sometimes it gets put in there.

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep, checked, and no format
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*sigh* Unfortunately, he's an idiot, so you're going to have to send me a new email addy. Evil or Very Mad
I'll include it with the next batch that is to be sent out.

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This idiot tried to ignore my previous emails and start again with the new format.

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think this is what he was reffering to:

Quote:
Dear J0hn Sp4rrow

I went down to MoneyGram today to ask to get my payment back. They told me it was already picked up. It seems someone named Mr. G0m3r has picked up the money on behalf of J4ck D3pp. He had J4ck D3pp's ID, a signed document by J4ck D3pp authorizing Mr. G0m3r to pick up the money, and he also had his own ID.

I want you to know what happened please as it seems that your doctor is supposed to have his money already...

Mik3 0cksm4ll

Feel free to do whatever you want with the lad. So long as it doesn't compromise my character. I'm having tons of fun with this lad, and don't exactly wanna lose him Razz

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oooh, now I remember what he is talking about Embarassed
Alright, I hope this doesn't discredit you too much:

Quote:
I called the MoneyGram office in Abidjan, and they told me that the money is still waiting to be picked up. I then called my contact at MoneyGram HQ, who then traced the payments to the offices where the payments were made by the victims. He called them, and found that both victims were lied to. It seems that they were extremely annoying, so they told him that Mr. G0mer had already picked up the money, so that they would go away. It seems G0mer is rather annoying in MoneyGram offices in the US, most likely because of his chopping prowess. So, luckily the money is still there, ready to be picked up. It's worth a shot. He already has a super villain image of G0mer in his head Laughing

If you pick the money up, I will pay for your travel expenses, and you will only owe me 10% of the payments. That is $900 for you, $100 for me. Plus, you will have gained my trust and gratitude.

I am flattered that you would want to come see me, but shouldn't you visit your uncles? Do you not like them?

I am sending the next part of the format to you now. You should continue to send out emails to your victims of the Sparrow format. I've noticed that G0mer has trouble hacking into hotmail accounts, so you could try and set up an email address there to contact your victims. He might be able to find your new email address, but he shouldn't be able to intercept messages from it. If he tells you to switch to hotmail, tell him that you have a 4190-bit encryption that cannot be hacked, or whatever BS you can think of Razz

Viktor Lustihg

So, you'll have a reputation of being annoying, but I'm sure he already thinks that Laughing

Next part of the format:

Quote:
SUBJECT LINE: Pirate Protection Act [Case #[random number]]

Dear [name],

I am terribly sorry for your loss. That vicious, pirate-killing company will get what it deserves some day.

In order for you to receive money via the Pirate Pr0tection Act, you will need to provide proof of piracy. This is most commonly referred to as a "piece of 8".

I am looking forward to your quick response.

Sincerely,
Barr1ster Dave E. Jones
Fly4n-Dutchm4nn Legal

So, if you've seen the movies, you'll know that a piece of 8 can be anything. Find some random pictures of stuff, I'm sure the lad will be thoroughly confused Laughing

@AL1VE: Keep bugging him, don't take no for an answer Evil or Very Mad

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this on "piece of 8".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pieces_of_Eight

Looks to be an album from 1978 Razz

alpha-a$$hole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to the first format last night:

Quote:

Name: Capt. V3nkm4n
Ship Name: The Echo One
Parrot/Monkey's Name: Slimer
Damages done by the EITC: They cut me off at the pass and made me streams cross. Now all my proton packs be water logged. How are me and me mates of "Gh0st Bust4s" ever be able to save New York? The total cost of da damages are $33,000,000. Now I cant eat lobster but once a day. WHAT A LIFE TO LIVE?!

My response to the second this morning:

Quote:

Thank you for the speed in assisting me in this matter. I have attached my picture of my pieces of eight. These things house a charged particle accelerator allowing me and my boys "The Gh0st Bust4s" to do our piracy at high seas. Please tell me the next step as soon as possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton_pack

I hope the next part comes soon.
Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Money Gram listed above with the line about
mythical animals is mine. I sent that quite awhile ago.
I hit SparrXw up for a trophy pic a few days ago and he
obliged. Very Happy

"In life if you aspire to acquire the desire you acquire, then you fire and it backs fire, don’t retire but retire to acquire the desire you acquire." –Bxn JohnsXn

Closed lad accounts x6
stereomonkey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that "pieces of 8" reply,
which in reality is a Spanish dollar... but that's no fun is it...?

should I just send him something completely random?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this. He really doesn't want to go to Abidjan :

Quote:
Dear ,

i did not read my email, i told u am going for the treasure so i wonder why u don’t wait to read my mail b4 u make this move, i have told u b4 dat my uncles are after me and is working for them, i have to find my way to get this treasure and ship them out, more so i have told u not to go to Abidjan, if u am sure they will kill u.

if you want me to trust you more and more and you are not trying to work for , don’t go to Abidjan, the treasure was move out of Abidjan to London. I have just read d mail from the security company that the 3 treasure boxes have arrive London and deposited in there company vault.

If u are still interested in helping me out, let me know so that I cane give u there contact and you contact them, I told u in my previous mail, I made you the beneficiary, but if u know you don’t want to help me any more, let me know at the same time, so that I can look for another help.

Forget about the money you have spent, what you are going to get at the end of helping me is more better than what u have spent, go get your ticket money back

Regards

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I want in!! PM sent!

Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SpaXXow sent me a nice little trophy. I am after all his Daddy.

I think he personalized my photo using the back of Loupeitak's sign. Twisted Evil

Take a look at Loupeitak's pic and this one... same lad???

"In life if you aspire to acquire the desire you acquire, then you fire and it backs fire, don’t retire but retire to acquire the desire you acquire." –Bxn JohnsXn

Closed lad accounts x6
Mrmame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a e-mail with title of Pirate Pr0tection Act [Case #[random number]]‏

Yeah...
SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spurious, it really doesn't look like the same lad to me. Now, why don't I find that surprising Rolling Eyes ?

I received the first "PPA" email two days ago, and replied to it the same day, and haven't yet got the second "installment". RP, is a slap from V1ktor in order, or do I give him another day or two? I have all sorts of evil Twisted Evil ideas floating around in my head for this moron, and I'm eager to get on with it!
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Unfortunately, I can't slap him, since I doubt he would admit to anything, and it would be suspicious for me to know that. If he doesn't send it to you by tomorrow, send him an anxious email. After all, you're impoverished because of that evil E1TC!

@Mrmame: Hahaha, I just knew he was going to do that. He doesn't pay much attention, does he?

@Spurious: Congrats on the trophy, but I think one or both of you have a picture of one of his boys, and not him.

@DrStranglove: PM received Very Happy

@AL1VE: Tell him that, after all, you're a businessman, and businessmen always have a backup source of income. Plus you can never have enough money. He shouldn't have made such a rash move on his own, why would he dig the treasure up and take it to London if you were going to Abidjan to pick it up?
Also, it seems that he doesn't want to cooperate with you, so I went ahead and used the French note differently, sorry Sad

@stereomonkey: I was going for the movie reference, but you can send him anything you want, it doesn't really matter. Wink

@Loupeitak: Laughing I didn't know that. Send him the cover of the album Razz

Great news! Our boi might finally be going to Abidjan:

Quote:
Victor i have heard what you are saying about the payment and if that should be inacse i will have to go Abidjan but i dont have Dr.Jack Deep Id Card to collect the money and how am i going to speak french with them in money gram office ...please enlighten me about this and i dont have any money with me to go abidjan for now ...maybe if you can rise something out there and i will go ok.

i have seen the format 2 and it will send to the victims now and is hotmail account am using before Gomer taking to the victims there and i am thinking about how to confused all the client because Gomer has spoiled the job for me but cool your mind ...and you trust me ..am going to wake up the job again and knocked Gomer out .
Waiting to read from you .
One love ...Man U said so ......

Of course, none of these issues will be a problem:

Quote:
Borrow money from someone, and I promise I will give you enough money to pay them back with interest once you pick up the money. As for the ID, I will have my contact in MoneyGram HQ change the payment information in the name of any ID you have. Just give me the name, and I will have him change the payment. Unfortunately, it is impossible for him to remove the location lock on the payment, or else I would have had him change it to your location a long time ago. As for speaking French, I have prepared a note for you to give to the cashier:

[French note that says: "Put the lucre in the fucking bag, I've a fucking gun in my pocket targeting your face", don't want to post it here in case he Googles it]

Then show your ID and the receipts to the cashier, they should understand. I would also bring something to carry the money in, since they will give it to you in smaller bills, that's how they do it there. You have my gratitude for doing this for me. You will quickly move up the ranks of the Ivory Coast S0uljas, I know it.

Good to hear. The next part of the new format will be sent to you by the time you read this.

Victor Lustig

Big thanks once again to Albator for the translation Very Happy

I can't wait Twisted Evil

Current IP: 80.88.131.186 (Nigeria)

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.103.123.19 with SMTP id a19cs451684mun;
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 05:52:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.140.172.7 with SMTP id u7mr874265rve.45.1249735922864;
Sat, 08 Aug 2009 05:52:02 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from outbound1-2.us4.outblaze.com (outbound1-2.us4.outblaze.com [208.36.123.130])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l31si12511141rvb.24.2009.08.08.05.52.01;
Sat, 08 Aug 2009 05:52:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 208.36.123.130 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=208.36.123.130;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 208.36.123.130 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from wfilter2.us4.outblaze.com (wfilter2.us4.outblaze.com.int [192.168.8.90])
by outbound1-2.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id BD8565C0FADB
for ; Sat, 8 Aug 2009 12:52:01 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from ws5-10.us4.outblaze.com (ws5-10.us4.outblaze.com [205.158.62.16])
(sender [email protected]) by wfilter2.us4.outblaze.com (LotusLive iNotes outfilter/0.91)
with ESMTP; Sat, 08 Aug 2009 12:52:01 +0000
Received: by ws5-10.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001)
id 7C4947BD63; Sat, 8 Aug 2009 12:52:01 +0000 (GMT)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_----------=_1249735921163570"
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: "Vikt0r Lust1hg"
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 05:52:01 -0700
Subject: Re: WAITING FOR YOU MAN...
Received: from [80.88.131.186] by ws5-10.us4.outblaze.com with http for
[email protected]; Sat, 8 Aug 2009 05:52:01 -0700
X-Originating-Ip: 80.88.131.186
X-Originating-Server: ws5-10.us4.outblaze.com
X-Ob-Auth: k0fiwilli4ms:[email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from him :

Quote:
DEAR <>,

SORRY IF HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME, NOW THAT THE TREASURE IS NOW IN LONDON, I WILL ADVCIE YOU STOP YOUR TRIP TO ABIDJAN IS OF NO USE ANYMORE, AM NOT FUCKING WITH YOU, AM ONLY TRYING TO PREVIENT YOU AND MYSELF OUT OF PROBLEM.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE ME NEXT WEEK BECAUSE THE TREASURE IS NO MORE IN ABIDJAN , IS BETTER YOU STOP YOUR TRIP GO FOR YOUR DIAMOND IN SIERRA LEONE AND WHEN BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY, YOU CAN GET THE TRASURE DELIVER TO YOU BY THE COMPANY, OR YOU CAN HAVE THE TREASURE DELIVER TO YOU BY THAT NEXT WEEK BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR TRIP.

I DONT HAVE A PHONE FOR NOW, U CAN GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU.

I slapped him for moving the treasure, but I think he needs more persuasion.

@RP

Can you email him as G0m3r and taunt him over the money he's gonna make from robbing me in Abidjan? My character's name is J0n@th@n.

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mhmm it is weird seeing another guy. It could be one of his men or maybe he just hires people off the street and pose for a picture... I don't know :S.

Ever since the new script came out, my son has been a very busy lad. So busy he barely goes on the Sp4rr0w account anymore Sad

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, someone's busy on a Sunday :

Quote:
I TOLD U IN MY MAIL THAT I ONLY FIND 3 TREASURE BOXES FOR NOW, NOT ALL THE TREASURE BOXES I FIND, THIS MONEY IS IN BOX AND NOBODY CAN ONLY IT WITHOUT THE CODE I DON’T EVEN HAVE THE CODE MYSELF, THE SECURITY COMPANY DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS IN THE BOXES I ONLY TOLD THEM TO MOVE IT OUT FROM AFRICA THAT THE BENEFICIARY WILL CONTACT THEM, I TOLD THEM THE BENEFICIARY IN ONE OF THE FAMILY, I TOLD THEM IS FAMILY TREASURE IS IN THE BOXES.

YES, I SAY ABOUT KILLING, I HAVE TOLD YOU IS WORKING FOR MY UNCLES, I DISCOVER THIS AND I TOLD YOU BUT U DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE ME, IF YOU GO TO ABIDJAN AND WILL TELL THEM THAT YOU SHOULD PRODUCES ME, ME THAT HAVE THE TREASURE MAP, DID NOT KNOW THAT HAVE FIND THE TREASURE, THEY ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR ME TO GET THE MAP FROM ME SO THAT THEY CAN GO FOR THE TREASURE, BUT NOW THAT I HAVE THE MAP AND THE 3 TREASURE I FIND IS OUT FROM AFRICAL I HAVE REST OF MIND.

YES, I HAVE TO MOVE THE REASSURE SUDDENLY, BECAUSE WHEN I FIND THE TREASURE, I DON’T HAVE A PLACE TO KEEP THEM, I CAN NOT TAKE IT TO THE BANK, THE BANK WILL SURLY OPEN IT, AND I CAN NOT TAKE IT TO THE TOWN AS YOU KNOW THEY ARE AFTER ME, THE BEST SOLUTION AND ADVICE IS THIS SECURITY COMPANY AND THEY ACCEPT TO TAKE THE BOXES OUT, I DID NOT PAY THEM ANY MONEY, I TOLD THEM YOU WILL PAY FOR THE DELIVERY ONCE IT GET TO LONDON AND THEY ACCEPT, WHY WILL I PLANNING TO FUCK YOU OVER? WHAT DO I HAVE TO GAIN ON THAT? YES, WHEN I ASK U FOR MONEY TO DIG IT OUT, BUT SAY YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE ME, THEN I KNOW WHAT IS UP TOO, I HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO GET PART OF THE MONEY, I HAVE NOT EVEN PAY THEM, I STILL HAVE BALANCE TO GIVE THIS PEOPLE.

I HAVE A VERY SHORT TIME TO SPEND IN THAT COUNTRY, HOW WILL I CONTACT YOU? I DON’T HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO CALL YOU, I DON’T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER A INTERNET CAFÉ TO EMAIL YOU, SO HOW WILL I CONTACT U? BE REASONABLE FOR GOD SAKE, PLEASE AM NOT READY TO PISS YOU OFF, IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE OF HELP JUST TELL ME, YOU CAN DO CONTINUE CONTACTING AND DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AS U SAID IN YOUR MAIL B4, BUT I PROMISES YOU WILL REGRET IN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE DOING THAT. THAT IF YOU ARE EVEN ALIVE TO REGRET. Very Happy

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL WILLING TO HELP OR NOT, I HAVE THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT ISSUE TO ME BY THE COMPANY AND I WILL ALSO SEND U THE PHOTOGRAPH WHEN THE TREASURE BOXES WAS MOVE IN THERE COMPANY, ALL THIS WAS GIVING TO ME TO HAVE THE RECORD.

REGARDS

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You must be very important to him, he didn't email me at all Laughing
I'll mention your character in my next mail from G0mer. He thinks that he can ignore the great G0mer's requests? I don't think so Evil or Very Mad

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had mr. G0m3r chop Mr. Sparrow's dolla again for ignoring him. Supposedly G0m3r got into the lad's email again and gave me new bank details to send the money to. I just replied back saying it has been done so. Let's see what the lad thinks of this when he wakes up and checks his email hahaha Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic