SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RIP John Hughs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A prolific writer, director and producer in the 1980s and early 1990s, John Hughes was the guiding force behind some of the most popular teen-oriented comedies of the period, including "National Lampoon's Vacation" (1983), "Sixteen Candles" (1984), "The Breakfast Club" (1985) and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" (1986). Though his stock in trade was broad, he had a particular gift for the speech and emotions of middle-class suburban youth, who were portrayed in his films with a complexity and respect rarely afforded to them in major Hollywood features. Hughes' popularity appeared to fall off after the blockbuster holiday hit "Home Alone" (1990), though he remained active as a screenwriter, often under his pen name of Edmond Dantes. His films were frequently cited as a major influence on writers and directors who toiled in the teen movie field.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember watching all of those. How sad, RIP Sad

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIP John Hughes. Another icon from my teens. Crying or Very sad

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is sad. Those were all great films. Well, he has a legacy.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my word, I loved them all!

What a loss? Sad Sad Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is still dear to my heart, it was a great movie.

RIP

Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know he did that one. It was a good movie

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Planes, Trains and Automobiles is still dear to my heart, it was a great movie.

RIP

That one is a movie I can watch over, and over.

"We've been drinking!"

"Yes Officer, I do feel that this vehicle IS safe for highway travel! And the radio still works, clear as a bell!"

"Try these earrings on, they make you look 'older' "

OMG, that was a perfect film! And I left out the rental car rant as I don't need another suspension. Laughing

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My absolute favorite movie of all time is Christmas Vacation.

Slightly NSFW:

http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/wavs/christmas_vacation/hlgiftidea.wav

Quote:
Clark: Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

I watch it all year long. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We watch it once a year. On Christmas Eve, after our Church Service.

Our kids especially like it because its "R" and they NEVER get to watch R movies.

You can't beat that film for funny.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Dabillder
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad news indeed, I grew up on his movies, uncle buck is one of my favorites. He will be missed. RIP
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' too ?

His other films were great but that film was one I'd watch over and over again, and still laugh, and I don't laugh easily at films. One of those rare occassions when the script and actors combine perfectly.

It's always sad when some fun leaves the world.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY4tw7egGn0 Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic