SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looking Good so Far

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So one of my first baits, a guy looking to transfer the funds of his late father out of Ghana. The initial email:

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I pray that this message will reach you in good condition in the name of almighty God (Allan).

I am *****, the Son of late Dr. *****, who was recently murdered in the land dispute crisis in Ivory Coast. My Father used to live in a town called Chinhoyi located in the heart of Murambinda about 120km from Abidjan.

The capital city of my country Ivory Coast, Chinhoyi was largely a peaceful farming area where one can own land and cultivate it if one worked hard enough. The relative peace existing in Chinhoyi and our lives were shattered with the beginning of the ruling party sponsored land invasion by war veterans who we suspected were acting with the backing of the Government.

My late Father was among the few rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling government of Political Robbers. For this alleged support and sympathy for the Ivory Coast opposition party Movement for Democratic change (MDC) controlled by the whites. Before his death, my Father on one of his many trips abroad he took me to Accra, Ghana West Africa to deposit a Consignment Truck Box that Contain the sum of US$16 MILLION (Sixteen Million, United States Dollars) with the Standard Trust Security Company in Ghana with the aid of a foreign partner which I am the nest of kin to my father during the deposited of the box as if he foresaw the looming danger in Ivory Coast.

I want you to know that I am from a home that can take an advantage that is why I am reaching you through this means... I want you to kindly assist me by being my foreign beneficiary and you will also help me invest this money while i continue my education please get back to me soon.

As all your effort will be rewarded with 25% of the total amount of fund in the truck box as your share, and 5% will go for any unforeseen expenses during the course of this transaction and the remaining 70% will be invested in a profitable business by you and i will also join you as your biological son to continue my educational career in your country

I wait to hear from you because I will be sending you the document that covered this funds together with my international passport. According to my daddy He said to them that on no account should they release the truck box of money to me as the next of kin, except I provide to them with a foreign partner who will help me to invest this fund wisely while I continue my education.

Please I will beg you not to take undue advantage of me when my inheritance has been delivered to you in your country as my foreign partner, as I have relied and put all my trust in you because I don’t have any relatives to turn to for help that is why I am contacting you to be my best of help at this moment of time.

Please I want this correspondence to remain confidential. The consignment that contains the cash can come to you in your country. As soon as you receive this proposal, get back to me so that i will give to you all the contact information of the security company and what you are going to tell them as my foreign partner to enable you have in position of this funds

Yours sincerely

To which i responded with a typical "I'm interested" line. The lad is prompt, I'll give him that, as he just sent me back not too long ago.

Quote:
Dear Mr. ****,

Thank you very much for your kind respond to my mail seeking for your assistance to get my funds transfer to you, i want to see i will much grateful if you give me this kind assistance. sir, i will want you start by contacting my late father barrister here in Ghana, he his very much ready to help us with all the legal document to get the funds transfer to you in your country, he will tell you can reach out to the security company because he is in charge of all the deposit certificates with the security and how to make claim of the box from the company, you know that i am a little boy and i don't have that experince.

below is contact of the Lawyer:
Name. Barrister Frank Aikins
Email: ****
Tel +233249291741.

Please kindly contact him and tell him that you are contacting him in respect of Dickson Akowah his late client Son.
Tell him that you are interested in assisting me for the transfer of the fund from the Ghana to you in your country, please sir, whatever you disscussed with him you should let me know so that i can follow with the proceedinds because i don't know much about foriegn transfer as a little boy.

Waiting to hear from you.

God Bless you.

Well, certainly, the barrister should be able to help me out. I shot him an email.

Quote:
Herro and salivations,

I am contacting you in regards to your client ****, who recently contacted me about transferring his late father's assets into the Unknighted States. Just let me know what I need to do and I'll be glad to help.

Batum and Hard Banking and Trust

See if I can get some de-education out of this.

Last edited by Jack The Tripper on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
See if I can get some de-education out of this.

Wise choice indeed - I propose we open a de-education education centre!

Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good barrister didn't see too perturbed by my unprofessional email, sending me

Quote:
Attn: Mr. ****,

I am in the receipt of your mail in respective of my client Dickson Akowah; yes I happened to be the Attorney of late Dr. Freeman Jack Akowah of blessed memory and I am handling all legal matters with him before he died.

However, I wish to state here that I shall employed your honesty and sincerity in transferring this funds to you for investment which you will take possession and for the future up keep of the only surviving son of my late client.

We shall also need your kind financial assistance to secure all the related documents of claim and transfer to your name as the foreign beneficiary as stated my late Dr. Freeman Akowah.

We shall reward you with 25% of the said amount for any incurred expense in the process and the balance money will be put into the investment, a memorandum of understanding will draft, we shall obtain a Certificate of Change of Ownership in the High Court of Justice to your name as the foreign beneficiary here in Ghana.

Sir, I request for your telephone number and the name of your country for clear and flexible conversation.

Your kind reply will portrait the immediate proceedings of the transfer, you may reverse back to me ASAP.

Best Regard

Barr. Frank Aikins.

But then it struck me he might think it odd that a businessman would talk that way.

Quote:
Mr. Aikens,

I must apologize for the unprofessional look of my previous email. I had dictated my letter to my secretary, who is a migrant worker and has trouble with English as well as my accent. I've typed out this one personally so there's no confusion.

I am a co-owner of a bank in the United States along with my personal friend and business partner Myd Ickis Hard. Our bank has a hotline set up, but to reach me on my personal line you can call 206-339-8427 between the hours of 7AM and 4PM. I look forward to working with you.

Batum and Hard Bank and Trust

However, being a bank manager I can certainly set him up for some slaps and de-education as he tries to send account information.

Last edited by Jack The Tripper on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dont forgot bank holidays, you never know when one of those will pop up.

perhaps hes interested in a free checking account?

perhaps when he asks your for money, you bank could simply "loan" him the money, being that hes a new client
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gotta hand it to this kid, he's prompt at least.

Quote:
Attn: Mr. Dewey Batum,

I commend your readiness to get the funds of Master Dickson transfer to your designated Back in the United State. However, like I stated in my previous mail we need to obtain all the legal document/certificate of transfer to your name as the beneficiary, all proceedings as regard this transaction have to follow due legal process to avoid any form of money laundry.

Firstly, we need to obtain the certificate of change of ownership in the High Court of Justice here in Ghana to be endorsed by the Chief Justice the and commissioner for Oat, this certificate will proof you to be the original foreign beneficiary to the said funds, the original copy of this certificate will be scanned and attached to you for filing, a copy will sent to the office of the IMF and the West Africa Monetary Agency (WAMA), thereafter I will putting an Affidavit of claim to the security company where the consignment box is been kept.

Meanwhile, I will keep you posted on Monday to let you know of the official cost of this certificate of change of ownership in the High Court of Justice, Sir, be will informed that we seek your kind financial assistance to obtain this certificate in your favor before we could have access to the said amounted funds of $16million deposited as consignment box containing family valuable and precious item in the Standard Trust Security, moreover as stated my late Dr. Freeman Akowah the certificate of ownership bearing the name of a foreign partner/beneficiary will portrait the claim of the box from the security company.

Therefore, I employed you to reverse back to me with the following information;

1. Your full name

2. Your Office and residential address

3. A copy of your international passport and Drivers license.

4. Telephone number.

I shall need this information to enter the Certificate of Ownership in your favor, proceeding of this transfer will commence on Monday respectively when I know the cost of the certificate and of course this is already weekend and the court does not during the weekend.

Do well to reverse back to me in receipt of this mail. Have a nice weekend, my regards to you and your business partner Mr. Hard.

Barr. Frank Aikins

He also left a message on my K7 account, very professional sounding. I may get someone from here to act as my secretary. I haven't emailed him back just yet but I'm about to.

Edit: And my response:

Quote:
Mr. Aikins,

Can you do this without my residential address? I don't like giving that out it tends to end up getting a lot of sudden "family" and "old friends" turning up at my door wanting to benefit from my success. Also, New York has recently passed a law that makes it illegal to scan legal documents such as passports and drivers licenses due to a recent rash of forgeries. However, I can provide the rest of the details.
1. Dewey Kida Batum
2. Office Address: 726400 Zeinith Building, New York City, United States of America 10023 Batum and Hard B&T
4. Office Phone: 206-339-8427

I'll be out of the office this weekend as we are having a bank holiday on Saturday, and practically no one is open on Sunday as it is the Sabbath, so I shall communicate more with you Monday. Best wishes and have a good weekend

Dewey Batum
Batum and Hard Bank and Trust

Hopefully this gets him off script a little.
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: He's requested a payment by Western Union. Time for a small slap. I'm a banker dammit!

Quote:
Dear Mr. ****,

I got your mail and the content well understood, considering the amount of money to be sent in this regards bank transfer will be delay. The western union money transfer or money gram transfer will be easier and preferable.

I therefore suggest you make payment via western union money transfer or money gram respectively.

The money should be sent via western union or money gram with the name of my secretary Mr. Tony Ogberahwe and give me the sender information including the MTCN No for easy pick up, if only you can make the payment and to pick up first thing tomorow morning my time to enable me move to the High Court of Justice to obtain the Certificate.

Once again reciever info; Mr. ****, Destination Accra Ghana

Waiting to hear from you in this regard.

Barr. ****
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic